Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 27, 2012 @ 03:21 AM

Inactive

Holla at me if your selling/trading Quiet Lifes Clouds! Been wanting one forever.
August 27, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
waquaxy

easily ducks n dogs i think
btw is anyone buying one of the flight satins on thursday?
Really? I think the motif camp cap will be on a lot of peoples lists too. Whats going to be the price tag on the Box logos this year? Still 138? And are they releasing all those colors or just that multi-colored one :0

The motif is dumb imo. The suede/leathers are on my nuts. The red croc cap catches my eye too. But I know it could be ugly as fuck. Duh the dog cap will be the f/w resell bitch. Pinwale isn't too flash eyeder
August 27, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
jimbo

Holla at me if your selling/trading Quiet Lifes Clouds! Been wanting one forever.
http://turntablelab.com/collections/quiet-life-date/products/quiet-life-clouds-5-panel-hat
August 27, 2012 @ 03:36 AM

Inactive

^ I contacted them awhile back, theyre not restocking. When you see that icon on their site basically the item is sold out. Thanks though homie!
August 27, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
jimbo

^ ohh word, i didnt even notice that.. i just got the cosmos from them so i thought they just had em stocked idk
August 27, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
the_junglist

im trying to cop just a casual 5 panel, any help here? most of the 5 panels i see are overpriced and prints are pretty loud. im not trying to get everyone walking down a street to check me out in my fucking flamingo or floral print 5 panel you know. BESIDES supreme, what are some plain 5 panels? kind of like that only NY hat posted earlier

Seattle is a shoty place for 5 panels

Decade 19xx, is sweet
huf, is sweet
2BOP, is sweet
Quintin, it's sweet
Benny golf, is sweet
Rip n dip, is sweet
Durkl, is sweet
There's ton of shit. Don't ask, look.

Benny Golf swayg.

Good post though (Y) You're on the internet, why not fucking use it.
August 27, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
teows

im trying to cop just a casual 5 panel, any help here? most of the 5 panels i see are overpriced and prints are pretty loud. im not trying to get everyone walking down a street to check me out in my fucking flamingo or floral print 5 panel you know. BESIDES supreme, what are some plain 5 panels? kind of like that only NY hat posted earlier

DQM has some pretty plain stuff.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

August 27, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
waquaxy

Haha benny golf. Fuckin corrective text.
It's just frustrating when people want it handed to em. It IS the internet, explore.
August 27, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
john0966

Half the fun of acquiring new 5 panels is exploring what the web has to offer and finding one you really like. Getting sites handed to you eliminates the exploration and excitement of finding that hat you've been looking for.

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

August 27, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
D. Rose

I have 3 5 panels for sale in my thread if any of you guys are interested
check out my sig

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

August 27, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
anthooony

@john0966 Definitely agree.
August 27, 2012 @ 04:30 AM

Inactive

Amen John
August 27, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
waquaxy

I don't by sweatshop 5 panels. If I see a 'made in Vietnam' sticker or a 'made in Honduras' tag I get pissed and sad. I want high quality and distinct craftsmanship. does anyone even give a fuck or notice? I will stop supporting a company when I see they started manufacturing in place like China. I really do think it is important and matters.
August 27, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
mproc

I understand that logic. However, I recently purchased my first Rip N Dip hat. They advertise as 'American Made Goods', and the fit on the hat I got is pretty bad. There's so much extra space in the hat, it looks stupid when I try and wear it.
August 27, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
wh0die

how do the mishka camps fit?
August 27, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
HarborCo

Not very well. They're new era camps.

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

August 27, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
anthooony

I got the Dinosaur Bones Mishka and it fits well. I'm happy with it.
August 27, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
waquaxy

^ yeah, mishka fucked up when the put new era on the bill. Rofl.

I understand that logic. However, I recently purchased my first Rip N Dip hat. They advertise as 'American Made Goods', and the fit on the hat I got is pretty bad. There's so much extra space in the hat, it looks stupid when I try and wear it.

see that sucks but at least you can assume it's a nice hat, it just doesn't for well.
August 27, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
InformalApparel

curious what you all think about these style washed hats? thinkin of gettin one with a decades gold medalist and decades golden age

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

August 27, 2012 @ 06:52 AM
anthooony

I have the Golden Age hat. Freakin love it. I am looking for the Brush Strokes version of that hat where the strokes make X's.

curious what you all think about these style washed hats? thinkin of gettin one with a decades gold medalist and decades golden age

I have the Golden Age hat. Freakin love it. I am looking for the Brush Strokes version of that hat where the strokes make X's.
August 27, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
Tierra y Libertad

shit's fire flame
August 27, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
waquaxy

I just got a gold age over brush strokez... Like today, like there hours ago. I've been pissed I didn't get the brush strokes. The 19xx diy brushstrokes is prolly one my fiver favs..
August 27, 2012 @ 07:24 AM
anthooony

I just got a gold age over brush strokez... Like today, like there hours ago. I've been pissed I didn't get the brush strokes. The 19xx diy brushstrokes is prolly one my fiver favs..

Know anywhere that is holding BrushStrokes besides 29Sublime?
August 27, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
waquaxy

the acid wash decades are made by a different manufacture than other decades. Heads up
August 27, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
the_junglist

dope colourway.
August 27, 2012 @ 08:14 AM
breshco

I don't by sweatshop 5 panels. If I see a 'made in Vietnam' sticker or a 'made in Honduras' tag I get pissed and sad. I want high quality and distinct craftsmanship. does anyone even give a fuck or notice? I will stop supporting a company when I see they started manufacturing in place like China. I really do think it is important and matters.

The Navajo camps by Benny Gold are made in China and the quality is still on point.

www.previewclothing.com | facebook.com/PRVWCLOTHING | previewclothing.tumblr.com | instagram: @previewclothing

August 27, 2012 @ 10:18 AM
waquaxy

I went through sublime. I didn't mean to say golden age. I got the black and yellow decades. I kinda wanna switch orders if I get the balls and/or antsy enough. I love both hats, a lot.

As for on-point off-shore hats, it's cool and it costs less. I have a couple hats made in china amd when I saw that on the label I was bummed. I am no patriot by any means either. I just want labels and brand to keep it passionate and focused. Doing things for the sake of cost makes sense. just not sweatshop shit. Off-shore costs less to make for the brand and they still sell em as much as anyone. That's a bummer. when I am buying something I care about a lot I want something the designers/brands care about and when I see that they sent it to China to drop costs and make more off me I get frustrated. I get pissed.
August 27, 2012 @ 11:27 AM

Inactive

@keepinit3hunna

Did The Decades send you a confirmation email, tracking, etc. for the Duck purchase? I emailed them after paying and theyve yet to reply. Dunno how to get a reach of them hmm..
August 27, 2012 @ 12:44 PM
SHARKlN

agree 100%. it's important to me to support the small brands who are using local or domestic manufacturers.
August 27, 2012 @ 01:38 PM
pusherman

Just found a decades big top city on ebay bit out of my price range but nice to see more photos of the cap, I would do bad things to own this cap.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Decades-Hat-Co-5-Panel-Camp-Cap-Supreme-Quality-Snapback-RARE-1-of-8-Worldwide-/200811998464?pt=UK_Hats&hash=item2ec153ed00#ht_500wt_1156

Please login first to reply.