Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 26, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
bak.

Tried to contact Profound Aesthetics for the third time.
I didn't get an answer to any of the three mails. that sucks pretty much..

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

August 26, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
ericgonza

How do you guys wear your 5 panels? Ive got a shaved head and i feel like they always look weird.

Nazi?

Rofl?
August 26, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
HarborCo

How do you guys wear your 5 panels? Ive got a shaved head and i feel like they always look weird.

Nazi?

Rofl?

Lol

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

August 26, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
chicago89

Someone sell me there Only NY adirondack 5 panel
August 26, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
chicago89

Can the bills be bent back to flat? Just curious on ways you guys did it
August 26, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
cdean00

the more I look at the supreme F/W 2012 camps, the more disappointed i get...
August 26, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
itsgart

Badass sheets

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

August 26, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
jetageoflotus

collection so far...

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

August 26, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
magmar

^ always love to see the mountain man in collections, seems like every other person on HB has it which makes me feel less special. I have yet to see any other hat that had the wow factor for me since.
August 26, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
jetageoflotus

^ always love to see the mountain man in collections, seems like every other person on HB has it which makes me feel less special. I have yet to see any other hat that had the wow factor for me since.

me too its such a nice cap but its true about a lot of people having it but whateves its a keeper for me. Same here well see what happens soon

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

August 27, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
jae3587

saw hodgy and left brain rocking these at their reading festival performance. nothing special but pretty tight.
August 27, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
stayclassy

What do you guys think the most wanted 5 panel is going to be out of the fall/winter drop?
August 27, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
cdean00

easily ducks n dogs i think
btw is anyone buying one of the flight satins on thursday?
August 27, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
waquaxy

My ONLY.NY Basic 5-panel just came in. The wax coated one. The material is off the fucking hook, but the fit of the hat is a little off. Seems to me like the bill is just a little too small. Probably gonna hang onto it, but won't be buying another one of their camps again

http://onlynylives.com/item/basic-wax-5-panel--smoke-blue

You made me buy this hat. Really man, I can't get enough waxed fabric. I love the finish and it's perfect for Seattle. If anyone knows of any other waxed fivers lemme know plzz!
August 27, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
Triangle

My ONLY.NY Basic 5-panel just came in. The wax coated one. The material is off the fucking hook, but the fit of the hat is a little off. Seems to me like the bill is just a little too small. Probably gonna hang onto it, but won't be buying another one of their camps again

http://onlynylives.com/item/basic-wax-5-panel--smoke-blue

You made me buy this hat. Really man, I can't get enough waxed fabric. I love the finish and it's perfect for Seattle. If anyone knows of any other waxed fivers lemme know plzz!

If you can find someone selling a raised by wolves waxed camp, they're pretty good.
August 27, 2012 @ 01:01 AM
anthooony

I am. Just not sure which color to go with. Haha.
August 27, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
jfergny

i saw the flight satin in person today and it looked tight. I thought about picking it up but decided against it.

WTB: Roshe Run black/stadium green 10.5

August 27, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
cdean00

lol it seems like evryone is getting that risky vibe with the flight satins, honestly i need to see an on head pic to decide otherwise i just cant do it
August 27, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
waquaxy

Dropping in a week or two and will be available here: www.previewclothing.com. Limited release.

soo sick, international shipping and currency exchange is a killer though

This, would be all over the polar bear cap if it wouldn't end up costing so much

The bear hat is too ill. I'm hoping it's not more than 45 Euros.

I'm really sorry about the postage fees for international orders. Thanks to the monopoly of the post office. The price is going to be same or around the same as on the other camp caps. I can promise that it's not going to be more than 45 euros. There is only going to be 16 Polar bear camps and 14 Aztec ones. If you are planning to buy two or more caps please contact us so we can see if there is any cheaper way to ship those.

^ They dont ship to Canada sad

We ship to Canada! Sorry for the mistake on the site. It's now fixed.

Dropping in a week or two and will be available here: www.previewclothing.com. Limited release.

This, would be all over the polar bear cap if it wouldn't end up costing so much

I'm really sorry about the postage fees for international orders. Thanks to the monopoly of the post office. The price is going to be same or around the same as on the other camp caps. I can promise that it's not going to be more than 45 euros. There is only going to be 16 Polar bear camps and 14 Aztec ones. If you are planning to buy two or more caps please contact us so we can see if there is any cheaper way to ship those.

August 27, 2012 @ 01:24 AM
waquaxy

I live in Seattle, WA, I'd buy both the hats. How much?

How much would it cost to ship to the UK mate?

12 euros inside Europe. If you order more than one item then it's 3 euros more per item.

Ahh so overall it'll cost like £45. Hmmm thats ok, don't regularly buy hats afterall
August 27, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
northwest

im trying to cop just a casual 5 panel, any help here? most of the 5 panels i see are overpriced and prints are pretty loud. im not trying to get everyone walking down a street to check me out in my fucking flamingo or floral print 5 panel you know. BESIDES supreme, what are some plain 5 panels? kind of like that only NY hat posted earlier
August 27, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
tsandy

Hey guys made an instagram account for my five panel brand. If you want the lastests info on materials and drop dates follow @LogicalAttire. Thanks.
August 27, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
Triangle

Hey guys made an instagram account for my five panel brand. If you want the lastests info on materials and drop dates follow @LogicalAttire. Thanks.

Hey dude, you were dropping the platypus camps hey?
You should make a Facebook page aswell.
August 27, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
stayclassy

Really? I think the motif camp cap will be on a lot of peoples lists too. Whats going to be the price tag on the Box logos this year? Still 138? And are they releasing all those colors or just that multi-colored one :0
August 27, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
mrteebonilla

commented on the sticker post ha and good luck with the brand look forward to the designs

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

August 27, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
tsandy

Just got that facebook page made http://www.facebook.com/LogicalAttire
August 27, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
tsandy

commented on the sticker post ha and good luck with the brand look forward to the designs

Thanks for the support man. Should get some design pics up sometime this week.
August 27, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
Triangle

Just got that facebook page made http://www.facebook.com/LogicalAttire

Haha, got that second like. Looking forward to the releases.
August 27, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
the_junglist

That makes no sense. You love seeing it yet when you do it makes you feel less special?
August 27, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
waquaxy

im trying to cop just a casual 5 panel, any help here? most of the 5 panels i see are overpriced and prints are pretty loud. im not trying to get everyone walking down a street to check me out in my fucking flamingo or floral print 5 panel you know. BESIDES supreme, what are some plain 5 panels? kind of like that only NY hat posted earlier

Seattle is a shoty place for 5 panels

Decade 19xx, is sweet
huf, is sweet
2BOP, is sweet
Quintin, it's sweet
Benny golf, is sweet
Rip n dip, is sweet
Durkl, is sweet
There's ton of shit. Don't ask, look.

Please login first to reply.