Official 5 Panels/ Camp Caps Thread

Aug 27, 2012 @ 16:02
i really want this one of these norse hats for the winter, but do u guys think its worth the $80 price tag?
And whats ur favorite colour? I cant decide between sand and wine

*edit nvm they are only $54 ha, coppin this week! smokeyface

where is it only $54? it stilll says $80 on their site. at that price I would say it isn't worth it, I mean think about it, $80 is in supreme RESALE price territory.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 16:15
@donoh no they didn't, i looked every day and it was never sent. I didn't even have a tracking number or anything.

It just doesn't matter

Aug 27, 2012 @ 16:57
Got the wine...much better than the tan, nicer colour

Instagram - LE11FFF

Aug 27, 2012 @ 17:02
^how does lit look like in reality?

it looks pretty bright here or is it just the flash making the color look lighter?

http://www.sotostore.com/store/norse-projects-5-panel-cord-cap-wine-red

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

Aug 27, 2012 @ 17:12
yeah its definitely darker, its more of a subtle maroon...but its an incredible hat both quality and looks

Instagram - LE11FFF

Aug 27, 2012 @ 17:14
@keepinit3hunna

Did The Decades send you a confirmation email, tracking, etc. for the Duck purchase? I emailed them after paying and theyve yet to reply. Dunno how to get a reach of them hmm..

Same shit happened to me when I bought a vintage one from there vintage series. I kept emailing them and no response until it arrived randomly 5 days later at my door. They don't send out tracking numbers they told me they would but they didn't. You should get it soon. Might even be on its way right now
Aug 27, 2012 @ 17:16
i really want this one of these norse hats for the winter, but do u guys think its worth the $80 price tag?

where is it only $54? it stilll says $80 on their site. at that price I would say it isn't worth it, I mean think about it, $80 is in supreme RESALE price territory.

I agree, not worth it.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 18:11
my I Love Ugly camp came today, really pleased with it. chose the saddles over the cowboy.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 18:18
@donoh their email: 29sublime @ gmail.
I've been in contact with them. there's been no problems.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 18:21
that decades big top looks dumb with the tents upside down
Aug 27, 2012 @ 18:28
apparently the new batch of I Love Ugly caps are made in China now? that's strange.. and disappointing. not that hats made in china are any worse but that they would rather outsource to china for a cheaper cost than support their NZ manufacturer
Aug 27, 2012 @ 18:37

im 100% with u guys, no way its worth $80
but on this site it says 54$... legit?
http://www.norsestore.com/commodity/13905
Aug 27, 2012 @ 18:43
^ seems legit I think, but $20 shipping to US and $30 to Canada makes it once again, not worth it for me.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 18:57
@Magmar That's what I mean! don't claim that your passion is clothing or fashion when you just fucking outsource to China to pick up a buck. I won't love ugly if they really do/continue to outsource.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 18:59
Shipping rates kick my ass. Could have double the collection if my international shipping expenses were turned to into hats.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 19:05

Norse projects is dope shit. I think all their shit looks fresh.
Aug 27, 2012 @ 21:00
Shipping rates kick my ass. Could have double the collection if my international shipping expenses were turned to into hats.
no doubt dude, it sucks
Aug 27, 2012 @ 22:25
I'm tired of all the complaining in this thread, so to cheer everyone up, post your favourite camp cap!
Mine is without a doubt the Supreme paisley
Aug 28, 2012 @ 00:06
my I Love Ugly camp came today, really pleased with it. chose the saddles over the cowboy.

dem zespys smokeyface smokeyface

got two pairs now.. they changed the fit this most recent batch though, kinda frustrating
Aug 28, 2012 @ 00:11
^ can you stand walking in them? it's pretty inconvenient I find.
Aug 28, 2012 @ 00:36
My ONLY waxed camp is getting kinda smelly around the front brim. Whats the best way to clean that shit?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

Aug 28, 2012 @ 00:39
^ can you stand walking in them? it's pretty inconvenient I find.

yeah basic mobility is pretty restricted haha, they wear in a bit though which makes it slightly easier. stairs are the fucking worst... but i figure the moderate discomfort is worth it for the unique fit.
Aug 28, 2012 @ 00:47
My ONLY waxed camp is getting kinda smelly around the front brim. Whats the best way to clean that shit?

hand wash that shit.

I'm tired of all the complaining in this thread, so to cheer everyone up, post your favourite camp cap!

the last camp for my small collection, and fittingly my favourite.

Aug 28, 2012 @ 00:51

rip neil armstrong

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

Aug 28, 2012 @ 01:04
just seen that decades cap on ig, really trying to get that
Aug 28, 2012 @ 01:13

my favorite
Aug 28, 2012 @ 01:13

I really like this camp by The Decades, wish I had the opportunity to snag one.

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

Aug 28, 2012 @ 01:16
^that was the first decades hat I bought along with the big top.

my favourite hat hands down. exact same on in the picture too thanks to johnnynugget
Aug 28, 2012 @ 01:16

I really like this camp by The Decades, wish I had the opportunity to snag one.

THIS. The material looks so amazing and it seems like it would be great for winter.

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

Aug 28, 2012 @ 01:18
hey, I know this is gonna sound stupid, but does anyone know where to find a supreme CDG cap under 90 bucks? lol i highly doubt that people are actually buying those caps for 150 on ebay. If anyone is interested in selling me one, just PM me please, much appreciated!
Please login first to reply.