August 25, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
jimbo

Dropping in a week or two and will be available here: www.previewclothing.com. Limited release.

soo sick, international shipping and currency exchange is a killer though
August 25, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
Zzzz

Got my quiet life cosmos today first 5 panel really happy with it pattern and fit are great.
August 25, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
balto

Dropping in a week or two and will be available here: www.previewclothing.com. Limited release.

This, would be all over the polar bear cap if it wouldn't end up costing so much
August 25, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
howthegodschill

This, would be all over the polar bear cap if it wouldn't end up costing so much

The bear hat is too ill. I'm hoping it's not more than 45 Euros.

howthegodschill.tumblr.com

August 25, 2012 @ 05:59 AM

Inactive

^ They dont ship to Canada sad
August 25, 2012 @ 06:46 AM
jimbo

i know its been out for a bit, but just copped
August 25, 2012 @ 06:57 AM
breshco

I'm really sorry about the postage fees for international orders. Thanks to the monopoly of the post office. The price is going to be same or around the same as on the other camp caps. I can promise that it's not going to be more than 45 euros. There is only going to be 16 Polar bear camps and 14 Aztec ones. If you are planning to buy two or more caps please contact us so we can see if there is any cheaper way to ship those.

We ship to Canada! Sorry for the mistake on the site. It's now fixed.

www.previewclothing.com | facebook.com/previewclothing | previewclothing.tumblr.com | instagram: @previewclothing

August 25, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
francisorgasm

http://trukfit.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=57346_57688&pc=BGCHKT01
August 25, 2012 @ 12:04 PM
bak.

I'm really sorry about the postage fees for international orders. Thanks to the monopoly of the post office. The price is going to be same or around the same as on the other camp caps. I can promise that it's not going to be more than 45 euros. There is only going to be 16 Polar bear camps and 14 Aztec ones. If you are planning to buy two or more caps please contact us so we can see if there is any cheaper way to ship those.

Keep up the good work! Glad to see/hear you're located in Finland, that means faster und cheaper shipping for a german guy. cool

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

August 25, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
keepinit3hunna

just got my hats from turntable and the decades co. in and hung my other ones. got all the measurements rightcool cool also really happy with the print i got on the duck hunt

It just doesn't matter

August 25, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
DaPark

^Nice collection and the new cop

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

August 25, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
JohnvHarrison

How old are you with those sheets though?

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 25, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
chicago89

Nice Decades hat...i got mine yesterday and was happy with it.
August 25, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
chicago89

nice collection too
August 25, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
chicago89

My collection so far...not sure why its side ways.
Selling most of them PM if interested

August 25, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

How much would it cost to ship to the UK mate?
August 25, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
keepinit3hunna

How old are you with those sheets though?
16 so its not weird lol

It just doesn't matter

August 25, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
cdean00

anyone know the fitting

the bill looks really big, but im curious to how it fits too
sexy hat cool
August 25, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
breshco

12 euros inside Europe. If you order more than one item then it's 3 euros more per item.

www.previewclothing.com | facebook.com/previewclothing | previewclothing.tumblr.com | instagram: @previewclothing

August 25, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
HarborCo

Just copped

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

August 25, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
NVMBR

We're offering Free Shipping to all of Europe this weekend. That includes free shipping on our Heritage camp cap. Visit: http://www.nvmbrstreetwear.com/shop

August 25, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
D. Rose

Got 2 Quiet Life Black Cosmos in today...

Selling one DS pm me if interested.

LOWBALL PARADISE: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/159669

August 26, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
ericgonza

How do you guys wear your 5 panels? Ive got a shaved head and i feel like they always look weird.
August 26, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
HarborCo

How do you guys wear your 5 panels? Ive got a shaved head and i feel like they always look weird.

Nazi?

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

August 26, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

12 euros inside Europe. If you order more than one item then it's 3 euros more per item.

Ahh so overall it'll cost like £45. Hmmm thats ok, don't regularly buy hats afterall
August 26, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
jetageoflotus

Got 2 Quiet Life Black Cosmos in today...

Selling one DS pm me if interested.

how much? there gonna drop in 3 hours...

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

August 26, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
the_junglist

just got my hats from turntable and the decades co. in and hung my other ones. got all the measurements rightcool cool also really happy with the print i got on the duck hunt

You planning to make a 5 pan out of that bedspread?

Either that or you're 7 years old.... gulp.
August 26, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
the_junglist

Shaved head works perfectly; the hat sits on your head properly and you don't get that herbish tuft of hair poking out above the strap at the back. I get a number 3 every time, all seasons cool

Backwards works too, just need to make sure you sit it slightly further towards the forehead or it gives your head a weird shape.
August 26, 2012 @ 03:08 PM
bak.

Tried to contact Profound Aesthetics for the third time.
I didn't get an answer to any of the three mails. that sucks pretty much..

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

August 26, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
ericgonza

Nazi?

Rofl?

Please login first to reply.