Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
August 16, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
MTVTN

We have 2 new camps dropping as a part of our 'Endless Summer' pack of hats tomorrow. We sourced the floral fabric directly from Hawaii:

http://www.mtvtn.com

August 16, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
SHARKlN

I had a feeling it was the maiden noir. Such a sick cap. Great label
August 16, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
Ocillist

We have 2 new camps dropping as a part of our 'Endless Summer' pack of hats tomorrow. We sourced the floral fabric directly from Hawaii:

Made in US? And the black mesh in those hats, is it in others on that site. Such as the leopard.
August 16, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
MTVTN

^^Hats are made overseas of US fabrics. If you are concerned about fit, they fit just like Supreme/HUF etc. (we used to use their USA manufacturer but frankly if you are not them then you are waiting months on end for your orders with no communication!) but we added a very small amount of depth because those are too shallow for guys with bigger heads. I am a 7 3/8 fitted size and they fit perfect. Some fit pics here, the model has a 7 1/8 (small) head: http://mtvtn.com/previews/summer2012/

As for the black lining, it is not in the Leopard hat on the site, as that material has a nice weight to it. The lining is just used if the fabric for the hat is too thin by itself as was the case with these Hawaiian ones; it stiffens the fabric so it keeps a nice shape on your head and is not all floppy.

Hope that helps...Im pretty sure you emailed us to so pardon if I dont respond to that email!

http://www.mtvtn.com

August 16, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
jetageoflotus

Who else keeps there camps in a shoe box?

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

August 16, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
HarborCo

*their

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

August 16, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
neckface

I just got this in today. It fits a little deep for my taste but the quality overall is pretty damn nice.

How was the shipping? if you could generally let me know where you live also that would be cool. I'm really interested in the same hat, but i dont see any information about shipping.

I see its free, which is really awesome but i just want to know the general timing
August 16, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
jetageoflotus

*their

same shit.

August 16, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
workaholic

anyone id the hat on the left?

10Deep dropped some 5 panels one with that duck camo.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

August 16, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
pusherman

So what's the general consensus on 5 panel closures..? What's everyone personally into; webbed adjusters, leather strap, snapback....?

And if you could have access to one brands manufacturer who would it be?
August 16, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
chads

So what's the general consensus on 5 panel closures..? What's everyone personally into; webbed adjusters, leather strap, snapback....?

Personally like webbed nylon adjusters and I would love to know Only's manufacturer. But supreme or huf or any of the other major brands would be good too.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 16, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
brocal

^ funny you should bring that up, since I gave myself some extra time to ship my fabric, I actually found some "better" ones to use. and yes I understand there are similarities and even in moupia's case, it's the exact same fabric but I guess there's a little bad luck in there as well, I find the birds fabric and soon after dqm comes out with a very similar fishing lures, and now the wolves fabric I'm using is being used by ripndip for their button ups. and may I add that there are bound to be similarities in designs cross brand (florals, florals everywhere). as for the clouds, I've decided to get rid of it completely and will be replacing at least one of the designs with another one I found that is pretty damn, nice.

but yeah, been getting a lot of hate on this thread so I'm gonna steer clear for now.

Definitely wasn't trying to hate on your fabrics man. Sorry if it came off that way. I just want to see something different, but who cares what I or we think. Those hats would sell either way regardless of the similarities they might have with other prints and I wasn't saying you shouldn't follow through with them. If you have or haven't made changes, either way, I will definitely still want to check them out once there made. I probably would have gotten that great outdoors or the birds one but I already have two similar hats in my collection. You should definitely continue updating your ideas and prints through here though. Sure your going to receive some criticism but some of it may be helpful and mostly so you can further your name out there. I will definitely be looking into buying a hat from you in the future but will never know if you don't continue to give updates through here.
August 16, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
hiimshane

I just got this in today. It fits a little deep for my taste but the quality overall is pretty damn nice.

How was the shipping? if you could generally let me know where you live also that would be cool. I'm really interested in the same hat, but i dont see any information about shipping.

I see its free, which is really awesome but i just want to know the general timing

I live close to LA, I placed my order on the 10th and it got here on the 15th.
Hope that helps cool
August 16, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
Noluckie

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=120968712346&index=16&nav=SEARCH&nid=08264155573 anyone know if this is this a real supreme Loro piana? Looks pretty real to me because the airholes are perfect and there's a lip on the bill.

damn, i'm good.

August 16, 2012 @ 11:56 PM

Inactive

^ Legit.
August 16, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
Noluckie

^ Legit.
fuck yes!

damn, i'm good.

August 17, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
HarborCo

*their

same shit.

There - States a place of being. Shows that something is at a place and is telling the reader/listener where something is held or placed.

Their - A form of ownership. Something that they have with them, replace their with a name or proper noun. You could say, "I like Mike and Julie's dog." But with their, you could say, "I like their dog." It could show one or more than one person's ownership, whichever pronoun (he, she [singular], they [plural] needs it.

They're - A contraction meaning, "they are". If you want to make a sentence using this, make sure the there/their/they're that your using reflects upon who your talking about. Make sure saying "they are" makes sense within the sentence before you place it there.

August 17, 2012 @ 12:20 AM

Inactive

August 17, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
Coldchain

I just got this Only NY Basic Woolrich 5-Panel in the mail.

What do you guys think?

Tumblr: patrickromain.tumblr.com Instagram: @patrickromain Twitter: @patrickromainjr

August 17, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
jetageoflotus

*their

same shit.

There - States a place of being. Shows that something is at a place and is telling the reader/listener where something is held or placed.

Their - A form of ownership. Something that they have with them, replace their with a name or proper noun. You could say, "I like Mike and Julie's dog." But with their, you could say, "I like their dog." It could show one or more than one person's ownership, whichever pronoun (he, she [singular], they [plural] needs it.

They're - A contraction meaning, "they are". If you want to make a sentence using this, make sure the there/their/they're that your using reflects upon who your talking about. Make sure saying "they are" makes sense within the sentence before you place it there.

I hate people like you.

Seriously gotta bring the whole dictionary up in here? Like i give a fuck if i spelled it wrong or right. As long as people get the jist.
Agree with Luke B.

August 17, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
tronwin

Webbed adjusters for 5 panels, never liked the leather straps. And I think snapback closure should stay with snapback hats, not for 5 panels.
August 17, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
jetageoflotus

What do you guys think?

Nice one man! Only NY makes great caps. Where did you get this from?

August 17, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
HarborCo

*their

same shit.

I hate people like you.

August 17, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
rhythmz

i copped this too and had it for about a week. its a great quality hat. below the brim is green which is nice and it isn't imitation suede. they use usps which usually ships faster than ups for me. cop one!

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

August 17, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
tronwin

What do you guys prefer, completely flat bill or curved bill?
August 17, 2012 @ 01:17 AM

Inactive

*their

same shit.

I hate people like you.

Funny shit how u dont get the sarcasm. Hes dickering with u lol
August 17, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
kwhitley

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knew how to make their own 5-panels, or at least knew where I could find a pattern or an educated person or something, lol.
August 17, 2012 @ 01:21 AM

Inactive

Personally curve it. Straight flat bills just remind me of those british kids that tip them above their perm due. No hate
August 17, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
rhythmz

Personally curve it. Straight flat bills just remind me of those british kids that tip them above their perm due. No hate

or people who think theyre cool O_o

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

August 17, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
Coldchain

What do you guys think?

Nice one man! Only NY makes great caps. Where did you get this from?

Thanks, yeah they do. I got it from their website. It's on sale, $20 plus shipping.

Tumblr: patrickromain.tumblr.com Instagram: @patrickromain Twitter: @patrickromainjr

Please login first to reply.