Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 10, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
magmar

all fabrics are in and ready to be shipped in a few days. + an idea on how many units will be made of each.

thanks for the support guys, less than a month ago I wouldn't have thought this would even be a possibility yet here we are.
August 10, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
rhythmz

all fabrics are in and ready to be shipped in a few days. + an idea on how many units will be made of each.

thanks for the support guys, less than a month ago I wouldn't have thought this would even be a possibility yet here we are.

good luck

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

August 10, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
teows

@magmar Can't wait to see how they turn out man.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

August 10, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
jetageoflotus

good luck

nice! I need to get my fabric!

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

August 10, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
neliuss

Top fabric looks pretty thin, what kind of fabric is it?
August 10, 2012 @ 06:41 PM
magmar

^ it's 100% cotton. it is definitely one of the thinner fabrics along with the clouds. theyre all going to be polyester fused so hopefully it won't be that bad.
August 10, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
neliuss

Ah I see, looking forward to see how it works out with those thin fabrics.
August 10, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
mrteebonilla

^ it's 100% cotton. it is definitely one of the thinner fabrics along with the clouds. theyre all going to be polyester fused so hopefully it won't be that bad.

so these are gonna be 5 panels? how much cuz im gonna need the wolf one ha

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

August 10, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
magmar

so these are gonna be 5 panels? how much cuz im gonna need the wolf one ha

expect them to be competitive with similar 5 panels that are on the market today. I have no set price yet. thanks for the interest!
August 10, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
somekindof

Cant decide whether i want to get it, as i have no idea how i love ugly sizing/shape is...... anyone on here have some and like/dislike them?

I have one, the fit and quality are both perfect imo.
August 10, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
DaPark

Ehyo, any y'all ever buy a Ubiq 5-panel? How does it fit? I want a chambray hat and they have some cheap jawnz. I don't really wear hats, but some days I'm on that #dgaf lifestyle and need one. $24 fits that lifestyle too, don't care if I get it wrecked. Links to any cheap chambrays'd be appreciated.

Or, if anyone has a canvas/denim(s/s 09) Supreme for sale, that's what needs replacing.

Not sure on Ubiq joints.
Try HUF, they've done a few chambray/denim 5-panels from previous seasons I think you can easily search for

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

August 11, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
yungsteveyfranchise

Ehyo, any y'all ever buy a Ubiq 5-panel? How does it fit? I want a chambray hat and they have some cheap jawnz. I don't really wear hats, but some days I'm on that #dgaf lifestyle and need one. $24 fits that lifestyle too, don't care if I get it wrecked. Links to any cheap chambrays'd be appreciated.

Or, if anyone has a canvas/denim(s/s 09) Supreme for sale, that's what needs replacing.

Not sure on Ubiq joints.
Try HUF, they've done a few chambray/denim 5-panels from previous seasons I think you can easily search for

i bought this one and it fits a little big but im a size 7 1/4 inch head
August 11, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
InformalApparel

looks great. hopeful for that great outdoors and maybe jungle (think it will be better with your brown suede). big ups mate

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

August 11, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
Ferris.Bueller

Im actually looking for this style 6 panel.

dqm makes some good quality hats.... and their Harries Six panel snap has that shape and are really comfortable.

DQM Harries

I like the green/navy one

Good shit. Thank you cool
August 11, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
streetx

We just found 2 of these previously sold out skulls. You will struggle to find these anywhere.

www.streetx.com.au

August 11, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
magmar

alright guys, here's my little launch of my sites. I will be writing updates on my tumblr, and facebook as well as keeping this thread updated.

I chose the name Bright Lights (hat co.), hope you guys like it. Don't think I have enough substance to start a brand thread yet so I'm choosing to make my small brand debut here in this thread where it all started. Feel free to like us on facebook, follow on tumblr, and spread the word, it really would mean a lot to me.

Bright Lights Tumblr

Bright Lights Facebook

Thanks,
James/magmar
August 11, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
teows

First like on Facebook. ^^

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

August 11, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
jetageoflotus

alright guys, here's my little launch of my sites. I will be writing updates on my tumblr, and facebook as well as keeping this thread updated.

I chose the name Bright Lights (hat co.), hope you guys like it. Don't think I have enough substance to start a brand thread yet so I'm choosing to make my small brand debut here in this thread where it all started. Feel free to like us on facebook, follow on tumblr, and spread the word, it really would mean a lot to me.

Bright Lights Tumblr

Bright Lights Facebook

Thanks,
James/magmar

How much is it gonna cost to make all the hat yo?

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

August 11, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
Triangle

Yo Magmar, are you gonna have a patch or anything on the front of the camps?
August 11, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
magmar

Yo Magmar, are you gonna have a patch or anything on the front of the camps?

yeap. itll be a small woven patch that'll look like this

August 11, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
waquaxy

I just killed someone in an alley for this here:

I nutted all over the single vent hole. I don't know anything about a fuct camper tho. Are they made quality or in fucking China?
August 11, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
aesks

~adam

August 11, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
workaholic

I just killed someone in an alley for this here:

I nutted all over the single vent hole. I don't know anything about a fuct camper tho. Are they made quality or in fucking China?

Fuct is dope, but the camps looks really shoddy, i've seen em almost everywhere I bet if you give it a second they'll drop down in price.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

August 11, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
HarborCo

We just found 2 of these previously sold out skulls. You will struggle to find these anywhere.

www.streetx.com.au

@streetx do you ship to the us?

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

August 11, 2012 @ 05:24 AM
streetx

www.streetx.com.au

Worldwide all day my friend!

loads more 5p's online also!
August 11, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
magmar

doing a little promoting of something thats not my own

just found this on tumblr. really digging it but not with the $52 USD price tag =\
August 11, 2012 @ 06:52 AM
the_junglist

www.streetx.com.au

they both look like shit though.
August 11, 2012 @ 08:29 AM
streetx

www.streetx.com.au

All comes down to personal preference my friend. We have a wider selection of headwear available at www.streetx.com.au. Large selection of 5p's from brands such as grand scheme, downtown, anything, indcsn, flying coffin, rasied by wolves (currently sold out) and more!

they both look like shit though.
August 11, 2012 @ 10:11 AM
Batmandrei

My Sly Guild fiver. Well the cap in the photo isn't but I have the same one aye.

Sly Guild recently released 6 panels and 4 panels/country caps too.

4 Panel

6 Panel/Country cap

Lorde fan by default

August 11, 2012 @ 10:37 AM
raszamal

Bright Lights Tumblr

Bright Lights Facebook

Thanks,
James/magmar

i like your ideas and your stuff, but create a better patch bro !
This one sucks

Please login first to reply.