Official 5 Panels/ Camp Caps Thread

Aug 10, 2012 @ 18:52
Ah I see, looking forward to see how it works out with those thin fabrics.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 18:55
^ it's 100% cotton. it is definitely one of the thinner fabrics along with the clouds. theyre all going to be polyester fused so hopefully it won't be that bad.

so these are gonna be 5 panels? how much cuz im gonna need the wolf one ha

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Aug 10, 2012 @ 18:58
^ it's 100% cotton. it is definitely one of the thinner fabrics along with the clouds. theyre all going to be polyester fused so hopefully it won't be that bad.

so these are gonna be 5 panels? how much cuz im gonna need the wolf one ha

expect them to be competitive with similar 5 panels that are on the market today. I have no set price yet. thanks for the interest!
Aug 10, 2012 @ 18:59

Cant decide whether i want to get it, as i have no idea how i love ugly sizing/shape is...... anyone on here have some and like/dislike them?

I have one, the fit and quality are both perfect imo.
Aug 10, 2012 @ 19:40
Ehyo, any y'all ever buy a Ubiq 5-panel? How does it fit? I want a chambray hat and they have some cheap jawnz. I don't really wear hats, but some days I'm on that #dgaf lifestyle and need one. $24 fits that lifestyle too, don't care if I get it wrecked. Links to any cheap chambrays'd be appreciated.

Or, if anyone has a canvas/denim(s/s 09) Supreme for sale, that's what needs replacing.

Not sure on Ubiq joints.
Try HUF, they've done a few chambray/denim 5-panels from previous seasons I think you can easily search for

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Aug 11, 2012 @ 01:08
Ehyo, any y'all ever buy a Ubiq 5-panel? How does it fit? I want a chambray hat and they have some cheap jawnz. I don't really wear hats, but some days I'm on that #dgaf lifestyle and need one. $24 fits that lifestyle too, don't care if I get it wrecked. Links to any cheap chambrays'd be appreciated.

Or, if anyone has a canvas/denim(s/s 09) Supreme for sale, that's what needs replacing.

Not sure on Ubiq joints.
Try HUF, they've done a few chambray/denim 5-panels from previous seasons I think you can easily search for

i bought this one and it fits a little big but im a size 7 1/4 inch head
Aug 11, 2012 @ 01:18
all fabrics are in and ready to be shipped in a few days. + an idea on how many units will be made of each.

thanks for the support guys, less than a month ago I wouldn't have thought this would even be a possibility yet here we are.

looks great. hopeful for that great outdoors and maybe jungle (think it will be better with your brown suede). big ups mate

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

Aug 11, 2012 @ 02:38
Im actually looking for this style 6 panel.

dqm makes some good quality hats.... and their ´╗┐´╗┐Harries Six panel snap has that shape and are really comfortable.

DQM Harries

I like the green/navy one

Good shit. Thank you smokeyface
Aug 11, 2012 @ 02:43
We just found 2 of these previously sold out skulls. You will struggle to find these anywhere.

www.streetx.com.au

Aug 11, 2012 @ 02:55
alright guys, here's my little launch of my sites. I will be writing updates on my tumblr, and facebook as well as keeping this thread updated.

I chose the name Bright Lights (hat co.), hope you guys like it. Don't think I have enough substance to start a brand thread yet so I'm choosing to make my small brand debut here in this thread where it all started. Feel free to like us on facebook, follow on tumblr, and spread the word, it really would mean a lot to me.

Bright Lights Tumblr

Bright Lights Facebook

Thanks,
James/magmar
Aug 11, 2012 @ 02:58
First like on Facebook. ^^
Aug 11, 2012 @ 03:34
Yo Magmar, are you gonna have a patch or anything on the front of the camps?
Aug 11, 2012 @ 03:36
Yo Magmar, are you gonna have a patch or anything on the front of the camps?

yeap. itll be a small woven patch that'll look like this

Aug 11, 2012 @ 03:43
I just killed someone in an alley for this here:

I nutted all over the single vent hole. I don't know anything about a fuct camper tho. Are they made quality or in fucking China?
Aug 11, 2012 @ 05:19
(Invalid img)

~adam

Aug 11, 2012 @ 05:20
I just killed someone in an alley for this here:

I nutted all over the single vent hole. I don't know anything about a fuct camper tho. Are they made quality or in fucking China?

Fuct is dope, but the camps looks really shoddy, i've seen em almost everywhere I bet if you give it a second they'll drop down in price.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

Aug 11, 2012 @ 05:21
We just found 2 of these previously sold out skulls. You will struggle to find these anywhere.

www.streetx.com.au

@streetx do you ship to the us?

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

Aug 11, 2012 @ 05:24

www.streetx.com.au

Worldwide all day my friend!

loads more 5p's online also!
Aug 11, 2012 @ 05:39
doing a little promoting of something thats not my own

just found this on tumblr. really digging it but not with the $52 USD price tag =\
Aug 11, 2012 @ 06:52

www.streetx.com.au

they both look like shit though.
Aug 11, 2012 @ 08:29

All comes down to personal preference my friend. We have a wider selection of headwear available at www.streetx.com.au. Large selection of 5p's from brands such as grand scheme, downtown, anything, indcsn, flying coffin, rasied by wolves (currently sold out) and more!

they both look like shit though.
Aug 11, 2012 @ 10:11
My Sly Guild fiver. Well the cap in the photo isn't but I have the same one aye.

Sly Guild recently released 6 panels and 4 panels/country caps too.

4 Panel

6 Panel/Country cap

Lorde fan by default

Aug 11, 2012 @ 10:37
alright guys, here's my little launch of my sites. I will be writing updates on my tumblr, and facebook as well as keeping this thread updated.

I chose the name Bright Lights (hat co.), hope you guys like it. Don't think I have enough substance to start a brand thread yet so I'm choosing to make my small brand debut here in this thread where it all started. Feel free to like us on facebook, follow on tumblr, and spread the word, it really would mean a lot to me.

Bright Lights Tumblr

Bright Lights Facebook

Thanks,
James/magmar

i like your ideas and your stuff, but create a better patch bro !
This one sucks
Aug 11, 2012 @ 17:49

Bright Lights Tumblr

Bright Lights Facebook

Thanks,
James/magmar

i like your ideas and your stuff, but create a better patch bro !
This one sucks

Yer I wouldn't really want the Vancouver written across the patch too much, will that be on there?

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

Aug 11, 2012 @ 19:13

Instagram - LE11FFF

Aug 11, 2012 @ 20:49
Bright Lights TumblrBright Lights Facebook

Yer I wouldn't really want the Vancouver written across the patch too much, will that be on there?

To be honest i like it.

I like it too, it's simple and clean, keep this one.
Aug 11, 2012 @ 21:33
i really appreciate all the constructive criticism. by any means, nothing is set in stone just yet. I may even go with a leather patch on the front instead of a woven one. keep in mind I'm just one kid doing all of this and I have no prior experience with designing (as you can tell). I'm treating this as a learning experience and if some people like the label, great, if some people don't, i can't please everyone. but I'll see what I can do.

(and yes, I do want the "Vancouver" in there)

and please keep the criticism civil and constructive in a way that you all can help me improve. I'm completely new to this and it's a pretty big venture to pursue on my own.

Thanks
Aug 11, 2012 @ 23:29
I actually think a leather patch, or something the same color as the suede bills would be pretty dope.
Aug 12, 2012 @ 00:38

Bright Lights Tumblr

Bright Lights Facebook

Thanks,
James/magmar

I like it. I think it looks awesome
Aug 12, 2012 @ 00:49

almost have my cap collection on the way to production. still tossing some ideas around but this may or may not be making it's way in. thoughts?
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0