August 9, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
jetageoflotus

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

August 9, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
jacobsever

Really dig that.

August 9, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
Triangle

@jetageoflotus how much your camps going for man? and where are you based? international postage?

Orange County. Still undecided, gotta talk to my girl. we're slowly building up so yeah
really appreciate your interest man

Roughlr $15-20 for international shipping dude. Definitely liking the fox print. What kind of brim you thinking for that print?
August 9, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
jetageoflotus

@jetageoflotus how much your camps going for man? and where are you based? international postage?

Orange County. Still undecided, gotta talk to my girl. we're slowly building up so yeah
really appreciate your interest man

Roughlr $15-20 for international shipping dude. Definitely liking the fox print. What kind of brim you thinking for that print?

yeah i might just make the who shiping to world wide thing just 10 buck or 15 flat. Just need money to keep making caps.
Im not sure at the moment.... My girl helps me find out some cool print and she post them its like team work lol. we accept some ideas though. What would you thing it would look good with? Like black brown suede or cord or just the regular. What color and all that good shiz you know what i mean?

August 9, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
bak.

thanks for the opinions.
I think I won't cop, too bright for my taste/style.

does anyone know what happened to the corduroy norse 5 panel in burgundy?
It isn't previewed on their online store anylonger..

http://www.norseprojects.com/store/headwear/5-panel-cord-cap

Noticed this earlier today, if they arent releasing anymore pretty shitty. Best hat they were bringing out in my opinion

Now they are on again. Strange shit.

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

August 9, 2012 @ 07:36 AM
the_junglist

a few months ago i unloaded like 25 hats on ebay stuff i didnt like or wear.. typically stuff i bought longgg ago. i have since moved to the wall across from this wall. thats about 10 hats deep now. gonna be a lot of holes to fill when i move....

holy.

if i'd spent that much on hats i'd be eating out of fucking garbage bags right now.
August 9, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
tsandy

finally made a site. hopefully all this work pays off
made my site today too man. gonna have three hats coming out in the near future. tryna keep most of it under wraps through.
August 9, 2012 @ 08:08 AM
Jacobos

Link?

Have no items up. Soon once i send all my fabric and all that good stuff to my manufacture

http://disposable.bigcartel.com/

You got some sexy fabrics I shall soon look into this.
August 9, 2012 @ 08:21 AM
jetageoflotus

Link?

Have no items up. Soon once i send all my fabric and all that good stuff to my manufacture

THANKS MAN!

August 9, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
casablancats

Link?

THANK MAN!

thank you all. comments give us a boost
August 9, 2012 @ 08:29 AM
jetageoflotus

Link?

August 9, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
AmericanLegend

@jetageoflotus the brown wolves one was good man

taste the glamour

August 9, 2012 @ 08:52 AM
jetageoflotus

im diggin both the fox and the wolves just that the wolves is kinda already done by RipNDip... But ill see about it.

August 9, 2012 @ 08:54 AM
Attractant

The Undefeated 5 panels will be dope this fall.

Dropping early Sept.

cool cool

Iced out Arizona boyz

August 9, 2012 @ 08:54 AM
Jacobos

Link?

THANK MAN!

thank you all. comments give us a boost

Cant wait to see these if they come thru.
August 9, 2012 @ 09:00 AM
AmericanLegend

im diggin both the fox and the wolves just that the wolves is kinda already done by RipNDip... But ill see about it.

well the one you just posted last thread was good idk what it was but it was brown and even if ripndip did it already people would still buy I just saw some kid on FB asking if the wolves ripndip will ever restock

taste the glamour

August 9, 2012 @ 09:03 AM
jetageoflotus

well the one you just posted last thread was good idk what it was but it was brown and even if ripndip did it already people would still buy I just saw some kid on FB asking if the wolves ripndip will ever restock
/

Oh that's the fox one. Its dope. some guy asked what kind of brim i was gonna use. you think you have a idea? like color and material?
Ah rip n dip cant find that fabric anymore so they stopped making it razz said it themselves a while back.

August 9, 2012 @ 09:07 AM
AmericanLegend

@jetageoflotus I think a Tan or beige/khaki type color would be cool or suede tan brim like the ones on the decades hats, but if you can think of a nicer colorway do it

taste the glamour

August 9, 2012 @ 10:30 AM

Inactive

This thread is killing my wallet. I'm going back to a smart buyer now aha. Word of advice, just because you predict a hat is going to sell out soon, which it probably will don't buy it if you're in debt like me. BE A SMART CONSUMER! smile
August 9, 2012 @ 11:32 AM
leify23

anyone interested in norse projects, they just released all caps that were waiting to be delivered...i copped that wine cord cool

Instagram - LE11FFF

August 9, 2012 @ 11:53 AM

Inactive

^ Nearly the same in my opinion. I heard they use the same manufacterer.
August 9, 2012 @ 03:17 PM
Fisticuffs

just got my profound aesthetic portland rose camp, fits a lot smaller and nicer than it looks online. There is a little extra inside space at the top of the front panel/beginning of inner panels like people thought, making it not a complete form fit to the head. I have a 7 3/8" head, so if you wear a smaller fitted size than that then the space will probably start to become too big, whereas if you have a bigger head it will probably fill it a little more. Works for me though.

Also really comfortable, especially for being made in china.

got mine and the fit's perfect. not shallow but not too deep. it's just right. yeah, there's a little space at the top of the front panel but it doesn't compromise the fit or look. i'm 7 3/8" too. i just ordered the white floral and paisley.
August 9, 2012 @ 03:20 PM
chads

^Yeah QL has really solid quality I don't have written evidence but QL and Supreme use the same manufacture.
can anyone compare how huf camps fit compared to supreme?

As it has been said before, Huf, Supreme, Quiet Life, DQM, Norse Projects etc. all have the same manufacturer thus a fairly similar fit and quality across the board.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

August 9, 2012 @ 03:23 PM
bak.

anyone interested in norse projects, they just released all caps that were waiting to be delivered...i copped that wine cord cool

75€ is too much.

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

August 9, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
leify23

75€ is too much.

If i buy a hat its atleast £30 retail in the uk, then u gotta pay shipping...so like the average i spend on one piece is probably 30-50 depending on the brand. Its a little expensive but its not ridiculous so i just took the jump. Im sending my africa print back, i got it today and the clasp is too loose on the back...so this is like a replacement anyway

Instagram - LE11FFF

August 9, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
tomas

just copped this cool - http://i.imgur.com/5xsGi.jpg

UK - WORLDWIDE SHIPPING - BLACK SIZE L SUPREME RUGBY HOODY, OFFER ME - LOOKING FOR TEAL SUPREME JA HOODY

August 9, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
corruptyouth

another fabric sneak peak. I know moupia used this one before but I love this print and I think it would work better how I'm going to use it.

new moupia hats coming in september (from moupias facebook) ... i hope this wasn't what you were gonna do with that fabric

www.corruptyouthclothing.bigcartel.com

August 10, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
magmar

another fabric sneak peak. I know moupia used this one before but I love this print and I think it would work better how I'm going to use it.

new moupia hats coming in september (from moupias facebook) ... i hope this wasn't what you were gonna do with that fabric

well shit.. it was gonna be a brown suede brim but still. maybe I'll just drop that fabric, I do have a back up
August 10, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
workaholic

Designing 5 panel is like designing pocket tees now, it's kinda bumming me out.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

August 10, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
jacobsever

I think I need to slow down on the floral...

Please login first to reply.