Official 5 Panels/ Camp Caps Thread

Aug 06, 2012 @ 15:54
profound aesthetic droppin some 5 panels. anyone know how they fit?

where to cop?
Aug 06, 2012 @ 16:34
..fits are just perfect

I'm not sure about that.

I have the cornprint 5 panel which fits perfectly but I also tried on another one (I think one with a big "N" on it) and it was ridiculously small.

yeah currently i have the black cornprint too from last year...ive never fucked with the 'N' models...i guess i like the white square tab much more...but everyone with the tab has been on point, ive got 5 in total now and they never fail to dissapoint apart from the floral they released last year...the material was way to thin but i sold for £100 plus so i didnt mind

Instagram - LE11FFF

Aug 06, 2012 @ 16:37
do you mean this one?

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

Aug 06, 2012 @ 16:44
do you mean this one?

yeah i had that exact one, the fit was all wrong (for me anyway) i like a bit of substance to my hats and it just felt a bit weak and flimsy, some guy from ny got it now...but i think he sold it on ebay like last week brim was all fucked up and shit i think he got his wear out of it

Instagram - LE11FFF

Aug 06, 2012 @ 17:02
great to hear, I've always been on the hunt for this one but now I don't really wanna own it anylonger.

Aug 06, 2012 @ 17:06
great to hear, I've always been on the hunt for this one but now I don't really wanna own it anylonger.

yeah i was so excited when i managed to get it off the website, and then when it came it was just a letdown. You probably would have paid well over the odds too so its better you knew haha

Instagram - LE11FFF

Aug 06, 2012 @ 17:06
that norse floralllll. damn, the colors are perfect
Aug 06, 2012 @ 17:54
Just came in the mail. Immaculate DS with tags :D

Just came in the mail. Immaculate DS with tags :D

Where did you cop? And for how much? Want this so bad!!

Where the fuck did you get that shit

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

Aug 06, 2012 @ 18:19
New pick up!

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/174124#3503338

Aug 06, 2012 @ 18:34
you got the cosmos 5 panel in each cw?
smokeyface

Aug 06, 2012 @ 19:57
Whoever is planning on manufacturing any animal print camp caps, please allow me to waste all of my money on them. Seriously.

5-Panel/Camp Cap FS Thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204567

Aug 06, 2012 @ 19:58
no

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Aug 06, 2012 @ 20:40
Got my shipping conformation email from Profound Aesthetic. One of the only brands I know of that actually accepts returns.

That's the kind of stuff I really appreciate. Don't care if it's a mass produced email or not, they seem very interested in how customers like their products. It's the little things like this that will make me a repeat customer, regardless of price.

Aug 06, 2012 @ 21:32
^received exactly the same mail.
I also mailed them whether they can give a rough transatlantic shipping time but haven't received an answer yet.

Aug 07, 2012 @ 00:47
Got my shipping conformation email from Profound Aesthetic. One of the only brands I know of that actually accepts returns.

That's the kind of stuff I really appreciate. Don't care if it's a mass produced email or not, they seem very interested in how customers like their products. It's the little things like this that will make me a repeat customer, regardless of price.

Every company I've bought from accepts returns.

The guarantee's admirable though.
Aug 07, 2012 @ 00:55
@weareboysleague Google Profound Asthetic go to their home page.
Aug 07, 2012 @ 02:14
Black Camp Market dropping the QL Mountain 5 panel tomorrow, 12:00 GMT. And they've dropped 15% off all their prices if anyones interested.
Aug 07, 2012 @ 02:36

Supreme doesn't accept returns.
HUF only offers in store credit.
Dramamine doesn't accept returns.
Acropolis doesn't accept returns.
Rip N Dip doesn't accept returns.

Those are about the only "streetwear" brands I shop from.

Inactive User

Aug 07, 2012 @ 02:40
New pick up!

Quantum with da heatt! Hwoo, how did you manage to get it in each cw ? smokeyface
Aug 07, 2012 @ 03:47
whats up with all these brands making these camps in Supreme styling?
Aug 07, 2012 @ 04:10
http://www.amazon.com/Fox-Racing-Broken-Light-Panel/dp/B005UVINI0/ref=sr_1_35?ie=UTF8&qid=1344312343&sr=8-35&keywords=5+panel+hat Such crap!
Aug 07, 2012 @ 04:30
whats up with all these brands making these camps in Supreme styling?

It just doesn't matter

Aug 07, 2012 @ 05:13

Got the same msg bro, @ 7:17 AM (9 hours ago) haha, what one you go for?

@weareboysleague - for the profound hats go here g

bought this, has green under-brim..kinda counts
Aug 07, 2012 @ 05:19
Someone post the fitting on those hats when they get theirs. I'm tempted to buy the paisley, but they look really big.
Aug 07, 2012 @ 05:46
good thing ive got a big-ish head haha

MOREPORK NZ

also decade storm preview, apparently dropping new shit/rereleases/vintage stf soon
Aug 07, 2012 @ 09:16
I love HUF caps fit, can you tell fit what brand look like the same ?
Aug 07, 2012 @ 09:27
@gooch selling/trading any of those camps?

#dbolcrew

Aug 07, 2012 @ 09:28

Huf's have a shallow flimsy fit which I personally don't like that much. Benny Gold's are shallow as well but have a thicker, sturdier material so I like those quite a bit. But if you like the shallowness of huf check them out.

5-Panel/Camp Cap FS Thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204567

Aug 07, 2012 @ 09:30

Huf's have a shallow flimsy fit which I personally don't like that much. Benny Gold's are shallow as well but have a thicker, sturdier material so I like those quite a bit. But if you like the shallowness of huf check them out.

rip n dip camps fit hell shallow too, i love the material tho

#dbolcrew

Aug 07, 2012 @ 09:55
rip n dip camps fit hell shallow too, i love the material tho
camps should fit shallow they're camps not snapbacks.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0