Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 4, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
AmericanLegend

They look odd the one that Magmar had looked I don't know maybe a little more uhh quality looking I guess? those don't have that good quality look if you know what I'm trying to say

taste the glamour

August 4, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
MyWaysOfLife

probably only going to pick two of these. what do you guys think? clearly i'm into the animal/scenery style.

the bear one looks too realistic and weird. the cat one is fine. if u go through with making hats, we should do a trade =P
Polar Bears would be sick!
August 4, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
jetageoflotus

How do you post a pic?

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

August 4, 2012 @ 06:09 AM

Inactive

For all you floral fiends. http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=24771487&parentid=M_ACC_HATS Not feelin' that bent brim though.
August 4, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
magmar

[/img]
I was thinkg of this as the crown with a black suede brim. What you guys think?

fixed for you

not really feeling it in my honest opinion. faces are kinda ugly, if you find a similar but better looking print then it would be better.
August 4, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
jetageoflotus

[/img]

fixed for you

not really feeling it in my honest opinion. faces are kinda ugly, if you find a similar but better looking print then it would be better.

took me a while to post fuck. ah alright idk i was just imagining it in my head. thought it would look pretty sick. But thanks for the feedback.

August 4, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
jetageoflotus

[/img]

fixed for you

Thanks for the fix. Couldnt figure it out. But thanks for the feedback ill try to look for more.

August 4, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
AmericanLegend

Animal type fabrics you guys might or might not like whatever check it out
http://www.platinumsonsews.com/cart/agora.cgi?&product=fanimals&xm=on&hdr=fab

taste the glamour

August 4, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
breshco

probably only going to pick two of these. what do you guys think? clearly i'm into the animal/scenery style.

the bear one looks too realistic and weird. the cat one is fine. if u go through with making hats, we should do a trade =P

Just a note for you. I think you should drop the polar bears one. I got one colorway in the works for my brand with that same fabric and it should be dropping soon.

www.previewclothing.com | facebook.com/PRVWCLOTHING | previewclothing.tumblr.com | instagram: @previewclothing

August 4, 2012 @ 10:21 AM
neliuss

I don't understand why a lot of you guys use such easy to find fabrics.
Sooner or later, you'll end up using the same fabrics as other brands, maybe without even knowing it.
But even worse, it will be very easy for other brands to copy any of your hats.
August 4, 2012 @ 10:26 AM
ant592

Check it out, some pretty rare hats for sale here. In UK though.

www.blackcampmarket.com

Prices really not that great, if you tried hard enough you could definitely snip a third atleast off all of those prices

Yeh the prices are pretty high, it's not my shop by the way, just came across it earlier and thought I'd share. They've got the QL Mountain 5 panel, thats what I am interested in, so hard to come by now.

I saw this. They don't have the QL Mountain 5 panel for sale yet. Mountain 5 it just says coming soon. This would be the only QL hat that I would consider buying off this site if I didn't already own it. Seeing as it's one of the only QL camps on this site that is not re-releasing this hat. If I didn't already own this camp I would for sure be checking everyday. But It's just annoying to see all those other hats will go for three times what there normal price is when they're always re-releasing. I purchased a tie die QL cord hat 3 nights ago at Link and it was only $32. Yet this hat will probe sell for three times that just because people don't know where to look nor have the patience to.

Fuck, check it out http://soldoutshit.bigcartel.com/

You think them mark ups were high, check this site out, £275 for the lighter duck camo.
August 4, 2012 @ 01:32 PM
raszamal

Someone known where i can find some DQM from 2011 ?

Like a sold out webiste not ebay, please
August 4, 2012 @ 01:47 PM

Inactive

^ You're on it. BST yeo
August 4, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
xdylanx

Just a note for you. I think you should drop the polar bears one. I got one colorway in the works for my brand with that same fabric and it should be dropping soon.

BEEEEEEEF
August 4, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
AmericanLegend

BEEEEEEEF

he's in like fucking scandanavia or something so it wouldn't matter anyway

taste the glamour

August 4, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
jetageoflotus

what you guys think?

August 4, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
AmericanLegend

what you guys think?

Wolves
scratch the rest
if youre gonna do camo don't do digital camo

taste the glamour

August 4, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
AmericanLegend

do a penis hat, penises of all shapes and colors and sizes/w
suede brim instant robbocop for me

taste the glamour

August 4, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
magmar

what you guys think?

Wolves
scratch the rest
if youre gonna do camo don't do digital camo

that wolves fabric looks familiar.... *hint hint*

the cars looks pretty sick.
August 4, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
DaPark

Wolves looking generic af
Go with the cars or search for more

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

August 4, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
AmericanLegend

do one with snakes, like my little avatar picture

taste the glamour

August 4, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
Argot Alexa

do a penis hat, penises of all shapes and colors and sizes/w
suede brim instant robbocop for me

Dopest idea ever

www.theargotiers.com

August 4, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
HarborCo

Hello anyone who is reading,

I'm trying to start a brand with my friends where we sell to kids at our school and also to local shops and shit. We will have pocket tees coming soon, and we have already sold some graphic tees, and we really want to start having some caps come in. The only problem is that we can't seem to find or contact a manufacturer because people are all secretive and shit about it. I'd really really really appreciate it if anybody willing to help out could PM me with the contact information.
Thanks,
Garrett

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

August 4, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
AmericanLegend

I really need like a small manufacturer that will do small amounts of hats. I'm trying to start a brand with my friends where we sell to kids at our school and also to local shops and shit. We will have pocket tees coming soon, and we have already sold some graphic tees, and we really want to start having some caps come in. I'd really really really appreciate it if anybody willing to help out could PM me with the contact information. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help.

post pics of someof your stuff man past or present

taste the glamour

August 4, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
HarborCo

I really need like a small manufacturer that will do small amounts of hats. I'm trying to start a brand with my friends where we sell to kids at our school and also to local shops and shit. We will have pocket tees coming soon, and we have already sold some graphic tees, and we really want to start having some caps come in. I'd really really really appreciate it if anybody willing to help out could PM me with the contact information. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help.

post pics of someof your stuff man past or present

We don't have a website or anything, we really just sell to people at our high school. I will def take some pics of the pocket tees and post them, but I'm not home right now I'm in Oregon visiting my dad.

August 4, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
AmericanLegend

@robogarrett good luck man keep it up

taste the glamour

August 4, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
HarborCo

So, after many months (since april) of trying hard, and failing harder, i finally managed to create my own 5 panel cap, all hand made by me. The quality isn't perfect, i made a few minor mistakes, but the fit is good and the cap is very wearable. Here are some pictures:
(i hope they work, i have no idea how to upload them correctly)

I can't get over how dope this is. Holy fuck.

August 4, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
HarborCo

@robogarrett good luck man keep it up

Thanks dude. We appreciate the support.

August 4, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
HarborCo

Link

COPPED

August 5, 2012 @ 01:20 AM