Official 5 Panels/ Camp Caps Thread

August 03, 2012 @ 14:06:36
@supm8 would love to know that forum

UFO's and Paradiddles.

August 03, 2012 @ 18:03:10

just copped this, loving the print

Wanted this for so long, saw someone selling it for $95. Not prepared to drop that much + shipping to Australia for it.

Good print as well, fuck.

Are these going for 95? Because i have a nermal and a wolf collecting dust

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

August 03, 2012 @ 18:48:34
Shut the fuck up with your America bullshit.

dont feed the trolls you fucking moron

It just doesn't matter

August 03, 2012 @ 18:50:32
@workaholic saw a nermal go for 120 on ebayblinkyeyes

It just doesn't matter

August 03, 2012 @ 19:31:25
Check it out, some pretty rare hats for sale here. In UK though.

www.blackcampmarket.com

They are selling some really exclusive hats and for good prices! I will definitely be buying some. blushing
August 03, 2012 @ 19:39:03

www.blackcampmarket.com

They are selling some really exclusive hats and for good prices! I will definitely be buying some. blushing

www.blackcampmarket.com

Prices really not that great, if you tried hard enough you could definitely snip a third atleast off all of those prices

Instagram - LE11FFF

August 03, 2012 @ 20:14:33

www.blackcampmarket.com

Yeah almost every hat I see on here I could have purchased at one point this month for half the price. Some of these aren't even that hard to come across if you know where to look. check out http://www.madhata.com.au/ , I like this site a lot because they don't mark up prices ridiculously high and they're always re-releasing I love ugly camps which are extremely hard to come by.

www.blackcampmarket.com

Prices really not that great, if you tried hard enough you could definitely snip a third atleast off all of those prices
August 03, 2012 @ 21:38:14
@magmar So are you just doing first come first serve for these hats? Or are you going to sell to the highest bidder? Definitely interested.

first come first serve. I don't expect a quick sell-out on these but you never know I guess. I'll probably be using bigcartel w/ limited numbers yada yada, you know the deal.

what site will you be puttin them on?
August 03, 2012 @ 21:47:10

Wanted this for so long, saw someone selling it for $95. Not prepared to drop that much + shipping to Australia for it.

Are these going for 95? Because i have a nermal and a wolf collecting dust

ill take 1 of those! not for 95 though, but if it was reasonable i would be down
August 03, 2012 @ 22:14:32

www.blackcampmarket.com

Yeh the prices are pretty high, it's not my shop by the way, just came across it earlier and thought I'd share. They've got the QL Mountain 5 panel, thats what I am interested in, so hard to come by now.
August 03, 2012 @ 23:24:06
Shut the fuck up with your America bullshit.

Someone's foreign

taste the glamour

August 03, 2012 @ 23:39:13
I know urban outfitters is kind of random, but their online store has a few decent hats right now....

(Invalid img)

I really like the America one (here you go @AmericanLegendMe), and this is 1 of their own I can't decide on:

(Invalid img)

Quality looks sacrificed for some, might try a couple out still
August 04, 2012 @ 00:18:09
That jungle one is pretty cool, but it looks super big. dat barry bonds head
August 04, 2012 @ 00:19:26
Dat America hat

taste the glamour

August 04, 2012 @ 00:24:42

JW how much would u pay for it?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 04, 2012 @ 01:28:31
just found myself a manufacturer. hopefully i can get into the five panel game.
August 04, 2012 @ 02:02:56

www.blackcampmarket.com

Yeh the prices are pretty high, it's not my shop by the way, just came across it earlier and thought I'd share. They've got the QL Mountain 5 panel, thats what I am interested in, so hard to come by now.

I saw this. They don't have the QL Mountain 5 panel for sale yet. Mountain 5 it just says coming soon. This would be the only QL hat that I would consider buying off this site if I didn't already own it. Seeing as it's one of the only QL camps on this site that is not re-releasing this hat. If I didn't already own this camp I would for sure be checking everyday. But It's just annoying to see all those other hats will go for three times what there normal price is when they're always re-releasing. I purchased a tie die QL cord hat 3 nights ago at Link and it was only $32. Yet this hat will probe sell for three times that just because people don't know where to look nor have the patience to.
August 04, 2012 @ 02:10:05
Clouds isn't going to be releasing again either..
August 04, 2012 @ 03:01:33
just found myself a manufacturer. hopefully i can get into the five panel game.

U lucky little bitch. I've been looking forever and havent found anything. Wanna share?
August 04, 2012 @ 03:41:26

probably only going to pick two of these. what do you guys think? clearly i'm into the animal/scenery style.
August 04, 2012 @ 03:44:32
Anything but the cat one.
August 04, 2012 @ 03:50:23
I will instacop the mountain lion.
August 04, 2012 @ 03:57:15

probably only going to pick two of these. what do you guys think? clearly i'm into the animal/scenery style.

the bear one looks too realistic and weird. the cat one is fine. if u go through with making hats, we should do a trade =P
August 04, 2012 @ 04:31:09
the bear one looks too realistic and weird. the cat one is fine. if u go through with making hats, we should do a trade =P
i'm down. i'll find out monday if it will work out will the manufacture.
August 04, 2012 @ 05:29:21
They look odd the one that Magmar had looked I don't know maybe a little more uhh quality looking I guess? those don't have that good quality look if you know what I'm trying to say

taste the glamour

August 04, 2012 @ 05:52:59

Polar Bears would be sick!
August 04, 2012 @ 06:07:48
How do you post a pic?

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

August 04, 2012 @ 06:09:24
For all you floral fiends. http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=24771487&parentid=M_ACC_HATS Not feelin' that bent brim though.
August 04, 2012 @ 06:25:26
I was thinkg of this as the crown with a black suede brim. What you guys think?

fixed for you

not really feeling it in my honest opinion. faces are kinda ugly, if you find a similar but better looking print then it would be better.
Please login first to reply.
x