Official 5 Panels/ Camp Caps Thread

August 02, 2012 @ 10:19:43 AM
Someone link me to the 10 deep pacific camo 5 panel?
August 02, 2012 @ 10:37:37 AM
Got my Supreme Camels Khaki today. Definitely love the quality and fit waaaaaaay more than the Supreme Floral's.
Also, refunded my Floral 2 Moupia yesterday so whoever got the restock must be lucky :D

Lowballers can stay out.

August 02, 2012 @ 11:18:03 AM
August 02, 2012 @ 14:08:38 PM
missed that quiet life tie dye on the cheap, but this came in yesterday, so its all good
same manufacturer as huf, dqm, supreme. perfect fit, it's instantly my favorite hat. smokeyface
August 02, 2012 @ 14:21:16 PM
Lulu hat
Yeah well my parents think I looked real foolish in normal snap backs and fitted era crap. But a couple months ago when I started fucking with 5 panels they thought they looked more appropriate lol so they let me build a lil collection up blushing

so.... your parents buy your clothes?

I mean I'm only a Freshman in College and the when I work during the summer I only make $8 an hour so yes they still buy clothes for me every once in a while but they haven't funded my hole collection they just buy a couple for me on b-day/xmas ect..

Tsk tsk... though you're man enough to admit it, so props I guess.
August 02, 2012 @ 17:40:08 PM
missed that quiet life tie dye on the cheap, but this came in yesterday, so its all good
same manufacturer as huf, dqm, supreme. perfect fit, it's instantly my favorite hat. smokeyface

nice, Seasons is a great local shop, glad to see you repping it
August 02, 2012 @ 18:22:02 PM
Just got a hat from Moupia http://www.moupia.bigcartel.com/product/moupia-kitenge-dark-denim-5-panel-hat Not really what I was expecting although it fits my head perfectly. Looking for a trade if anyone is interested in this.
August 02, 2012 @ 19:26:47 PM
the decades hat co vintage series two.
August 02, 2012 @ 20:41:44 PM
So, after many months (since april) of trying hard, and failing harder, i finally managed to create my own 5 panel cap, all hand made by me. The quality isn't perfect, i made a few minor mistakes, but the fit is good and the cap is very wearable. Here are some pictures:
(i hope they work, i have no idea how to upload them correctly)

That's awesome man, good work.
August 02, 2012 @ 21:28:55 PM

I like the look of the bottom left one. Both steezy and original.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 02, 2012 @ 21:59:13 PM
alrighty, so some of the fabric finally came in and I am very happy about the overall quality.

here's a little sneak peak of 3 patterns and the suede fabric that will be used on the brims. keep in mind I do have 2 more patterns coming in and I may have to exclude one from being manufactured.

ps: the detailing on the "Great Outdoors" fabric is amazing. and the clouds fabric will probably be limited to 2-3 hats since the fabric is a lot more limited than the rest.
August 02, 2012 @ 22:40:15 PM

ps: the detailing on the "Great Outdoors" fabric is amazing.

can't wait for that "Great Outdoors" one.
August 02, 2012 @ 22:40:23 PM

Top left one smokeyface
August 02, 2012 @ 22:53:53 PM

Inactive User

Good posts everyone! But because of this thread, the more and more likings are killing my wallet. Gotta learn to control this addiction Haha
August 02, 2012 @ 22:54:27 PM

Inactive User

Someone link me to the 10 deep pacific camo 5 panel?

Deadstock.ca homie
August 02, 2012 @ 23:29:33 PM
Looking forward to @magmar 's release

That vintage series looking smokeyface , i'll probably go for the chief one and the map one. can't see myself wearing a blue hat with some astronauts on it lol, hair's too dark.

anyone wanna proxy for me on these two hats seeing that i will more than likely miss the drop time?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

August 03, 2012 @ 00:42:11 AM
alrighty, so some of the fabric finally came in and I am very happy about the overall quality.

here's a little sneak peak of 3 patterns and the suede fabric that will be used on the brims. keep in mind I do have 2 more patterns coming in and I may have to exclude one from being manufactured.

ps: the detailing on the "Great Outdoors" fabric is amazing. and the clouds fabric will probably be limited to 2-3 hats since the fabric is a lot more limited than the rest.

how big are the owls and bears etc on those patterns? Just asking because they look like they are kind of big and might not fit onto the panels of a camp..... the patterns completely nail it though, and the dark suede. I definitely want the great outdoors pattern too mate, save me 1!
August 03, 2012 @ 00:44:28 AM

Top left is a definite, bottom right depending on the actual color of the fabric. hoping it is sky blue or cream, might be white though....
August 03, 2012 @ 00:49:53 AM

how big are the owls and bears etc on those patterns? Just asking because they look like they are kind of big and might not fit onto the panels of a camp..... the patterns completely nail it though, and the dark suede. I definitely want the great outdoors pattern too mate, save me 1!

they're definitely on the slightly larger scale for hats but they're not super big. the birds will definitely be good on a hat. the only thing I'm worried about is the allocation of the animal prints on the Great Outdoors. but even if a hat doesn't get many animals, it's still a really beautiful scenic fabric. just to get an idea, the bears on the great outdoors I would say are a tiny tiny bit smaller than the grizzlies on Moupia's grizzlies hat.
August 03, 2012 @ 01:32:12 AM

Will you be selling these through this forum? If so I definitely am interested. These patterns look super chill. The owls one kind of reminds me of DQM's fishing lure camp and the Outdoors one reminds me of The Quiet Life's Mountain camp. Steeze
August 03, 2012 @ 01:44:19 AM
@magmar So are you just doing first come first serve for these hats? Or are you going to sell to the highest bidder? Definitely interested.

August 03, 2012 @ 02:50:10 AM
Check it out, some pretty rare hats for sale here. In UK though.

www.blackcampmarket.com
August 03, 2012 @ 02:54:59 AM
And loving the fabrics magmar.
August 03, 2012 @ 03:46:24 AM
@magmar So are you just doing first come first serve for these hats? Or are you going to sell to the highest bidder? Definitely interested.

first come first serve. I don't expect a quick sell-out on these but you never know I guess. I'll probably be using bigcartel w/ limited numbers yada yada, you know the deal.
August 03, 2012 @ 03:50:41 AM
And loving the fabrics magmar.

thanks! when the last two come I'll post em up here too.
August 03, 2012 @ 03:54:32 AM
@magmar thats fucking sweet, are you doing cloud fabric with a suede bill?

It just doesn't matter

August 03, 2012 @ 03:54:54 AM
Check it out, some pretty rare hats for sale here. In UK though.

www.blackcampmarket.com

Damn, those are some crazy markups. This must be some dude just buying them on his own and resellng them.

August 03, 2012 @ 03:56:48 AM
@magmar thats fucking sweet, are you doing cloud fabric with a suede bill?

yessir! it will be the most limited one since I didn't get much fabric for it. to balance that though there will be slightly more bird hats.
August 03, 2012 @ 04:04:42 AM
do you have a logo or anything? you should consider it and let me know when youre dropping themblushing

It just doesn't matter

Please login first to reply.
x