Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 27, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
michaeldornay

really hyped on this!
July 27, 2012 @ 08:07 AM
michaeldornay

Does anyone know exactly what time the less Taiwan drop is tommorow?
July 27, 2012 @ 09:06 AM
the_junglist

Moupia has arrived

one thing I noticed is that Moupia's bills are a lot more narrow than usual 5 panels so if you have a big head it may look a bit off. other than that, quality is top notch and exactly what I would have expected.

Beautiful. Is it just me or is the Grizzlies bigger than Floral?

Like I mentioned earlier, I collected my Floral and noticed it was too small for my big head. Damien @ Moupia later clarified that when Moupia first dropped their caps were too big so during the 2nd release they tried to make it smaller but didn't end up well as well. They say they'll come up with a more appropriate size in between for the coming releases. I love my Floral 2 so much man such a shame it's not my fit sad

nah the grizzlies are the same size, my pics just aren't consistent. I also noticed their caps are a bit small, their default size pretty much fits my head perfectly and I have a pretty small head I think (around 7 1/8 ). It's fine for me but I can understand how it can suck for people who have bigger heads

Got my 'Grizzlies' hat today too, and I have to say I'm extremely disappointed. Quality is pretty average (Moreporks hat I copped recently blows it away), but the fit is truly awful - far too narrow and too tall. It's a shame, because I absolutely love its appearance.

One of you should sell me your grizzly hat then if it fits you all too narrow and deep. got a long narrow head so thats right up my alley and i was real pissed at myself for sleepin on it. Its hard to get rid of a hat you really liked and were waiting for just because it doesnt fit well, but it has to be done sometimes...

I returned mine via mail (Grizzlies), you should keep an eye on their website for that single re-stock (they might also announce it on their fb page) if you're super keen.
July 27, 2012 @ 09:58 AM

Inactive

Should I pull the trigger? http://www.moupia.bigcartel.com/product/moupia-polar-bears-5-panel-hat
July 27, 2012 @ 01:05 PM
brainagogo

So after Moupia's "Made in Spain" we'll now have Larose Paris' "Made in France" soon in September.

Only feeling the bottom 2.

Lowballers can stay out.

July 27, 2012 @ 01:08 PM
heyitszachm

just copped the black one today, can't wait for it to come in.
for anyone interested the brands shop is here-----> http://darknatureclothing.bigcartel.com/
July 27, 2012 @ 01:09 PM
heyitszachm

really hyped on this!

have to check with my local shop and see when they're getting this in, it's simple but ill at the same time
July 27, 2012 @ 01:16 PM
heyitszachm

my local skate shop had these made a couple weeks back, quite pleased with it. similar construction to the quietlife caps. they sold out in a breeze but i was able to luckily. i talked with the shop owners and they said they had some other caps in the works. their online shop is here if anyone's interested -------> http://www.seasonsskateshop.bigcartel.com/
July 27, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
SHARKlN

good looks, i just picked up the last one of these
July 27, 2012 @ 02:15 PM
PandoCalrissian

really hyped on this!

When and where can I get this, hit ya boy with a link... Finna robocawp

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

July 27, 2012 @ 02:21 PM
Argot Alexa

About to ship these off to a manufacturer. (The same one that makes I Love Ugly's 5 panels)

www.theargotiers.com

July 27, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
childtherapist

Moupia has arrived

one thing I noticed is that Moupia's bills are a lot more narrow than usual 5 panels so if you have a big head it may look a bit off. other than that, quality is top notch and exactly what I would have expected.

Beautiful. Is it just me or is the Grizzlies bigger than Floral?

Like I mentioned earlier, I collected my Floral and noticed it was too small for my big head. Damien @ Moupia later clarified that when Moupia first dropped their caps were too big so during the 2nd release they tried to make it smaller but didn't end up well as well. They say they'll come up with a more appropriate size in between for the coming releases. I love my Floral 2 so much man such a shame it's not my fit sad

nah the grizzlies are the same size, my pics just aren't consistent. I also noticed their caps are a bit small, their default size pretty much fits my head perfectly and I have a pretty small head I think (around 7 1/8 ). It's fine for me but I can understand how it can suck for people who have bigger heads

Got my 'Grizzlies' hat today too, and I have to say I'm extremely disappointed. Quality is pretty average (Moreporks hat I copped recently blows it away), but the fit is truly awful - far too narrow and too tall. It's a shame, because I absolutely love its appearance.

One of you should sell me your grizzly hat then if it fits you all too narrow and deep. got a long narrow head so thats right up my alley and i was real pissed at myself for sleepin on it. Its hard to get rid of a hat you really liked and were waiting for just because it doesnt fit well, but it has to be done sometimes...

I returned mine via mail (Grizzlies), you should keep an eye on their website for that single re-stock (they might also announce it on their fb page) if you're super keen.

That's how I got mine. They re-stocked one and announced it on their Facebook page.
July 27, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
obscurities

I don't see the appeal in floral hats, or hats that have ugly ass designs like moupia has. Someone tell me why you like them.
July 27, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
brainagogo

About to ship these off to a manufacturer. (The same one that makes I Love Ugly's 5 panels)

I dig those trees/woods/bamboos pattern. What brand are you?

Lowballers can stay out.

July 27, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
chiefy

Got this off my friend who picked it up for me in NYC today
July 27, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
BEENDOINGIT

just copped the black one today, can't wait for it to come in.
for anyone interested the brands shop is here-----> http://darknatureclothing.bigcartel.com/

Dark Nature is simply terrible. Most un-original shit going.
July 27, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
jacobsever

Got this off my friend who picked it up for me in NYC today

Sick waves on the bill. Hope mine has a cool pattern on it.

July 27, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
willc

I don't see the appeal in floral hats, or hats that have ugly ass designs like moupia has. Someone tell me why you like them.
It is their opinion. No one is forcing you to like the designs, are they?
July 27, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
Argot Alexa

I dig those trees/woods/bamboos pattern. What brand are you?

Argot is the brand. We launch in the fall.

Our website will be up shortly, (www.theargotiers.com)
And our twitter just went up: @theargotiers

Check us out!
-Alexa

www.theargotiers.com

July 27, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
magmar

good luck on your hats! Just waiting on my fabric to come in so I can send them to the same manufacturer smile

how many are you making?
July 27, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
Argot Alexa

good luck on your hats! Just waiting on my fabric to come in so I can send them to the same manufacturer smile

how many are you making?

Only 20 of each!

www.theargotiers.com

July 27, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
Argot Alexa

how many are you making?

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj533/Alexa_Henry/IMG_20120720_122159.jpg
Check out this fabric. Which im having made into only 4 or 5 hats by the supreme dealer.

www.theargotiers.com

July 27, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
Argot Alexa

how many are you making?

If that link doesnt work

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj533/Alexa_Henry/IMG_20120720_122159.jpg
Check out this fabric. Which im having made into only 4 or 5 hats by the supreme dealer.

www.theargotiers.com

July 27, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
mman200

It's not just normal shit you see everyday.
July 28, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
osmosis jones

Are the manufacturers that you guys are using make lipped brim camp's or regular brims?

supercoolguap

July 28, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
sweatpants$

this is just like when all over print hoodies were everywhere and all a "brand" had to do was find some wild fabric from Joannes and make 12.

anyway, has anyone bought a new era 5 panel? I've heard both bad and good
July 28, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
jacobsever

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a Sly Guild. Prices were a bit steep, but it was one of the only styles left and I knew if it sold out I'd regret it. Plus I sold my Supreme Floral for $117.

Now all I want is the I Love Ugly floral and I'll call it quits for a while...

July 28, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
chads

this is just like when all over print hoodies were everywhere and all a "brand" had to do was find some wild fabric from Joannes and make 12.

Thank you for that. Now it seems people can find some nature or floral or animal related fabric, put a suede brim on a 5 panel and call themselves an established brand. Theres is not much skill or design or creative eye that is needed to do that.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

July 28, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
mman200

Thank you for that. Now it seems people can find some nature or floral or animal related fabric, put a suede brim on a 5 panel and call themselves an established brand. Theres is not much skill or design or creative eye that is needed to do that.

Oh really? Find a decent manufacturer that does custom 5 panels.
July 28, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
mman200

anyway, has anyone bought a new era 5 panel? I've heard both bad and good

Don't get a new era 5 panel.

Please login first to reply.