Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 26, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
Fisticuffs

those decades hats went fast. i got the yellow one because it went up at 12:59. by 1:01 the other one i wanted was gone.
July 26, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
the_junglist

That's pretty cool, but not $75 cool.

For that price I'd rather get an I Love Ugly or Sly Guild.

this. plus Moupia's slightly shoddy quality and horrible fit.
July 26, 2012 @ 06:10 AM
bobby

i just read up on moupia and i'm actually very impressed... looks like they put a lot of work into their product, plus with the limited runs, creative designs... seems worth the price tag to me. heck, i may pick one up come the next drop. sort of upset i missed on the african fabrics but i'm sure there's more dope shit to come.

can anyone speak personally on the quality and the fit? @yugene mentioned some red flags
July 26, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
childtherapist

I wouldn't say the quality of Moupia is 'shoddy' at all considering their hats are made by hand. I challenge anyone to make a better quality 5 panel at home with some fabric and a sewing machine.
Yes, they are pricey, but they are all made by hand in very limited runs and for that reason I am willing to spend a little bit more on them. That's something you'll either appreciate or won't - I do.
As far as the fit, they run on the small side. Those with big heads probably shouldn't bother, but apparently they plan on improving the fit for the next drop.
July 26, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
the_junglist

I wouldn't say the quality of Moupia is 'shoddy' at all considering their hats are made by hand. I challenge anyone to make a better quality 5 panel at home with some fabric and a sewing machine.
Yes, they are pricey, but they are all made by hand in very limited runs and for that reason I am willing to spend a little bit more on them. That's something you'll either appreciate or won't - I do.
As far as the fit, they run on the small side. Those with big heads probably shouldn't bother, but apparently they plan on improving the fit for the next drop.

Notice I said 'slightly shoddy', I think it's a reasonable comment considering the price you're paying. It's simply not up to scratch.
As per the fit, I think it's a bit ridiculous they produced an entire run of tiny hats without first trying them on a few different heads. Pretty poor decision making (or lack thereof), but at least they're fixing it up for the next round. I won't be buying though.
July 26, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
childtherapist

I will say, as they are now, their hats probably will not fit some people's heads. I, for one, like the style of closer fitting hats and am happy with the two I have. I'm not sure if I'll purchase anything from their next drop or not, but I'm curious as to how everything pans out in terms of improving the fit.
July 26, 2012 @ 11:40 AM
jasperb

is anyone selling any supreme camp caps preferably a donegal or floral? But if not them, let me know what you have!
July 26, 2012 @ 11:46 AM
sanvhez

I don't see what you guys see in these moupia hats, the price 45 euros! Plus shipping and all that, it doesn't even have a logo which makes it look like a random cheap hat a lady with alot of cats would wear. And when you go out in public no one besides you is going to know how much its worth or whatever people are just going to be like its just some hat he got at a flea market or something. Its just my opinion I know. Welp, to each their own

its not always about the logo or brand bro. you think any average joe on the street will know how much you payed for your supreme gear? no. If I like it, I get it. I don't think 99% of the people on the streets know what my quiet life
mountain man hat is but I still rock it because it looks awesome and I love it. Same goes with Moupia and any other brand.

this.

You guys are being hypocrits though because you say " it's not about the brand guys" yet anything with a supreme box logo on it you guys'll be jumpin
All over it and shit you guys dont get what i am saying , i dont care. About logos, brands, etc i just think with sme hats anykind of logo on it will make it look. Maybe nicer or. Somethng thats all It looks odd with out one quit trying to twist my thoughts

don't know who you're talking about but that's not me. I do have two supreme caps. I also have caps from ripndip, downtown ny, skulls, quiet life, moupia, and huf (with the decades coming in shortly.. hopefully).
I mean, if supreme drops something that I'm liking then i would look into it but I'm not that kind of person you're saying I am and that's fallacious in saying so.

I agree with you i think the more important is to by what you wanted to by and be happy of receive the 5 panel you hoped have. I've bought the last racoons what do you guys think about it and i'm worried about the fit...
July 26, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
InformalApparel

Moupia has arrived

one thing I noticed is that Moupia's bills are a lot more narrow than usual 5 panels so if you have a big head it may look a bit off. other than that, quality is top notch and exactly what I would have expected.

Beautiful. Is it just me or is the Grizzlies bigger than Floral?

Like I mentioned earlier, I collected my Floral and noticed it was too small for my big head. Damien @ Moupia later clarified that when Moupia first dropped their caps were too big so during the 2nd release they tried to make it smaller but didn't end up well as well. They say they'll come up with a more appropriate size in between for the coming releases. I love my Floral 2 so much man such a shame it's not my fit sad

nah the grizzlies are the same size, my pics just aren't consistent. I also noticed their caps are a bit small, their default size pretty much fits my head perfectly and I have a pretty small head I think (around 7 1/8 ). It's fine for me but I can understand how it can suck for people who have bigger heads

Got my 'Grizzlies' hat today too, and I have to say I'm extremely disappointed. Quality is pretty average (Moreporks hat I copped recently blows it away), but the fit is truly awful - far too narrow and too tall. It's a shame, because I absolutely love its appearance.

One of you should sell me your grizzly hat then if it fits you all too narrow and deep. got a long narrow head so thats right up my alley and i was real pissed at myself for sleepin on it. Its hard to get rid of a hat you really liked and were waiting for just because it doesnt fit well, but it has to be done sometimes...

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

July 26, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
Argot Alexa

Anyone getting the Benny Gold Native Restock?

www.theargotiers.com

July 26, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
bak.

Anyone got a fit pic of the moupias?

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

July 26, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
InformalApparel

wow, so it looks like my dream might become reality. I've gotten into contact with a manufacturer (will not tell) and the price is really reasonable. now I'm in the process of picking out some fabrics to send their way for production to start. what I'm fairly firm on doing is 4 prints, (some of which you may have seen above) with brown (faux)suede brims and extremely limited runs, 5-6 each.

all I need now is a brand name. Don't think I'll be doing any advertising much other than forums and maybe a facebook + tumblr page. wow, can't believe this can actually happen for me.

Definitely want to get 1 or 2 of these, the designs you have been puttin up are straight fire.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

July 26, 2012 @ 06:07 PM
teows

Got my cream HUF floral in today. All I can say is cool cool cool cool

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

July 26, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
InformalApparel

I don't see what you guys see in these moupia hats, the price 45 euros! Plus shipping and all that, it doesn't even have a logo which makes it look like a random cheap hat a lady with alot of cats would wear. And when you go out in public no one besides you is going to know how much its worth or whatever people are just going to be like its just some hat he got at a flea market or something. Its just my opinion I know. Welp, to each their own

its not always about the logo or brand bro. you think any average joe on the street will know how much you payed for your supreme gear? no. If I like it, I get it. I don't think 99% of the people on the streets know what my quiet life
mountain man hat is but I still rock it because it looks awesome and I love it. Same goes with Moupia and any other brand.

this.

You guys are being hypocrits though because you say " it's not about the brand guys" yet anything with a supreme box logo on it you guys'll be jumpin
All over it and shit you guys dont get what i am saying , i dont care. About logos, brands, etc i just think with sme hats anykind of logo on it will make it look. Maybe nicer or. Somethng thats all It looks odd with out one quit trying to twist my thoughts

don't know who you're talking about but that's not me. I do have two supreme caps. I also have caps from ripndip, downtown ny, skulls, quiet life, moupia, and huf (with the decades coming in shortly.. hopefully).
I mean, if supreme drops something that I'm liking then i would look into it but I'm not that kind of person you're saying I am and that's fallacious in saying so.

no

youre the hypocrite mate, you are talkin of supreme being the end all be all of camps, but they really arent. people like you are the people who make it that way. the fact that Moupia is handmade, has no "recognizable logo" on the front like supreme and emphasizes and relies on their fabrics, designs and shape etc (even though sometimes the shape is a little off because they play with their dimensions a bit) shows they deserve to be where they are. just because people do buy some supreme things (because sometimes they do put out some good fabrics or designs) doesnt mean anything, just means they liked that hat. and when you say "i dont care. About logos, brands, etc" but are saying you want a logo visible on the front middle so it can be seen, people know it and know how much it is worth, that is demonstrating you are the one who wants to show those qualities of the hat off instead of the quality/fabric/design. maybe you are the one who is jumpin on the supreme bandwagon mate, dont try to group us there with you

July 26, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
InformalApparel

10DEEP_ironside_camp

Not the greatest material and a little narrow, but i have a smallish head so it works well for me. dig the colors/design

July 26, 2012 @ 08:26 PM
trevorsanderson

July 26, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
slytendencies

Seen alotta people got love for these Less caps, how's there quality/fit compared to Supreme or Huf? They have nice designs but the materials look kinda cheap IMO.
July 26, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
magmar

by popular request, my 5 panel collection

the two supremes and the quiet life are the ones I wear the most. Just got the decades in today.
July 26, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
rabbitman

this.

no

youre the hypocrite mate, you are talkin of supreme being the end all be all of camps, but they really arent. people like you are the people who make it that way. the fact that Moupia is handmade, has no "recognizable logo" on the front like supreme and emphasizes and relies on their fabrics, designs and shape etc (even though sometimes the shape is a little off because they play with their dimensions a bit) shows they deserve to be where they are. just because people do buy some supreme things (because sometimes they do put out some good fabrics or designs) doesnt mean anything, just means they liked that hat. and when you say "i dont care. About logos, brands, etc" but are saying you want a logo visible on the front middle so it can be seen, people know it and know how much it is worth, that is demonstrating you are the one who wants to show those qualities of the hat off instead of the quality/fabric/design. maybe you are the one who is jumpin on the supreme bandwagon mate, dont try to group us there with you

dat logic

be careful what you pretend to be

July 26, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
hypreme

the two supremes and the quiet life are the ones I wear the most. Just got the decades in today.

dope collection. i like the variety of brands and also how you don't cop every single floral from every single brand out there.

http://werobthieves.tumblr.com/

July 26, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
francisorgasm

How much would you guys say this is worth?
Back Arc Pinstripe 5-Panel Supreme Snapback.
July 26, 2012 @ 11:49 PM

Inactive

@magmar Damn bruh you got hella heat!
July 26, 2012 @ 11:50 PM

Inactive

@francisorgasm Buck 50.
July 26, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
jlyou

July 26, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
jlyou

siiick
July 27, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
AmericanLegend

I don't see what you guys see in these moupia hats, the price 45 euros! Plus shipping and all that, it doesn't even have a logo which makes it look like a random cheap hat a lady with alot of cats would wear. And when you go out in public no one besides you is going to know how much its worth or whatever people are just going to be like its just some hat he got at a flea market or something. Its just my
opinion I know. Welp, to each their own

this.

no

I am saying that with anything on the front, I mean anything Ijust dont like the fact that its plain I dont like it ( emphsize the I ) i said its my opinion buddy, i own two hats but never really wear them and I own nothing made by supreme, i am not jumping On any bandwagon, my friends wear snapbacks and i never wear hats so i decided to buy one just out of the blue cus its summer and all but dont really like it , then i was just like fuck snapbacks so i bought a 5 panel i've never worn it but for some reason i think they are cool i am not looking to get any supreme stuff i really want a huf or a dqm cus i heard they fit the best i knw i am off topic or whatever but i am a rebel fuck everyone, bay life. fuck myself

taste the glamour

July 27, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
AmericanLegend

I am selling both my hats of anyOne wants to buy a stussy ball cap or a dramamine pono 5 panel pm me or trade me a huf or dqm, fuck faggots who resale for a sHitload of money i am selling them for what I paidfor them and the stussy onei've had for a month so itll be like 15 bucks cus i love everyone but fuck you

taste the glamour

July 27, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
AmericanLegend

This looks like a dream I had
Except no hats
Just naked bitches everywhere

taste the glamour

July 27, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
lordwalrus

just dropped 2 new 5 panels in the permanent vacation webstore... (along with snapbacks shirts etc.)
Link

July 27, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
michaeldornay

huf spring 2013...lovin that hat on the left!!!

Please login first to reply.