July 25, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
michaeldornay

racoons or polarbears, which do u think is better?
July 25, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
corruptyouth

got this cool cool only 12 made

www.corruptyouthclothing.bigcartel.com

July 25, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
HarborCo

Personally,

both are so dope.

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

July 25, 2012 @ 09:21 PM
neliuss

@soupmn32 sick hat! what's the brand?
July 25, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
childtherapist

That's the Moupia drop that's up right now. That Hawaiian print just sold out.
July 25, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
childtherapist

raccoons
July 25, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
AmericanLegend

I got a brand new DQM fishing lures camp for sale....hit my PM if interested...saw the pic floatin on this thread a bit so

Pmed you

taste the glamour

July 25, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
corruptyouth

@soupmn32 sick hat! what's the brand?

moupia

July 25, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
AmericanLegend

I don't see what you guys see in these moupia hats, the price 45 euros! Plus shipping and all that, it doesn't even have a logo which makes it look like a random cheap hat a lady with alot of cats would wear. And when you go out in public no one besides you is going to know how much its worth or whatever people are just going to be like its just some hat he got at a flea market or something. Its just my opinion I know. Welp, to each their own

taste the glamour

July 25, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
magmar

I don't see what you guys see in these moupia hats, the price 45 euros! Plus shipping and all that, it doesn't even have a logo which makes it look like a random cheap hat a lady with alot of cats would wear. And when you go out in public no one besides you is going to know how much its worth or whatever people are just going to be like its just some hat he got at a flea market or something. Its just my opinion I know. Welp, to each their own

its not always about the logo or brand bro. you think any average joe on the street will know how much you payed for your supreme gear? no. If I like it, I get it. I don't think 99% of the people on the streets know what my quiet life mountain man hat is but I still rock it because it looks awesome and I love it. Same goes with Moupia and any other brand.
July 25, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
childtherapist

I love the Moupia hats. I have two and am always getting compliments on them. I actually like the fact that there is no logo on the crown - more tasteful IMO. But then again I'm into nicely designed clothes, not logos.
July 25, 2012 @ 10:03 PM
thedecades

All of these release tonight at 1 am EST on thedecadeshatco.com and our retailers worldwide next week.
July 25, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
AmericanLegend

I'm not just talking about the logo. I don't buy my clothes just because it has a logo Idk its just hard to explain but i'm with you guys on that if you like it then buy it but i just dont like those hatsfor some reason some designs are cool but the hat itself looks odd. Didnt mean to sound like a douchebag or something sorry guys i love you all

taste the glamour

July 25, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
neliuss

Logo is at the back of the hat.
But you buy a hat because you like it right? not to show of how much it's worth.
July 25, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
AmericanLegend

I'm from southern california and there's hobos everywhere and they always wear wierd shit like that and I'm mexican so we would go to swapmeets and they would have like wierd ass clothes and dirty and methaddicts and i think i'm just traumatized or something

taste the glamour

July 25, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
AmericanLegend

Don't get me wrong though I like wierd shit
But there's a fine line between nice wierd shit
And hobo wierd shit

taste the glamour

July 25, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
AmericanLegend

All of these release tonight at 1 am EST on thedecadeshatco.com and our retailers worldwide next week.

You guys should totally sponsor me
I Play MW3

taste the glamour

July 25, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
hypreme

not sure how i feel about those straps.. they look ridiculously long, and a snapback?

http://werobthieves.tumblr.com/

July 25, 2012 @ 11:14 PM
thedecades

they also have a slot to tuck in if you prefer
July 25, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
teows

not sure how i feel about those straps.. they look ridiculously long, and a snapback?

You can cut them I'm pretty sure.
July 25, 2012 @ 11:45 PM
corruptyouth

its not always about the logo or brand bro. you think any average joe on the street will know how much you payed for your supreme gear? no. If I like it, I get it. I don't think 99% of the people on the streets know what my quiet life mountain man hat is but I still rock it because it looks awesome and I love it. Same goes with Moupia and any other brand.

this.

July 25, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
AmericanLegend

its not always about the logo or brand bro. you think any average joe on the street will know how much you payed for your supreme gear? no. If I like it, I get it. I don't think 99% of the people on the streets know what my quiet life
mountain man hat is but I still rock it because it looks awesome and I love it. Same goes with Moupia and any other brand.

this.

You guys are being hypocrits though because you say " it's not about the brand guys" yet anything with a supreme box logo on it you guys'll be jumpin
All over it and shit you guys dont get what i am saying , i dont care. About logos, brands, etc i just think with sme hats anykind of logo on it will make it look. Maybe nicer or. Somethng thats all It looks odd with out one quit trying to twist my thoughts

taste the glamour

July 26, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
magmar

its not always about the logo or brand bro. you think any average joe on the street will know how much you payed for your supreme gear? no. If I like it, I get it. I don't think 99% of the people on the streets know what my quiet life
mountain man hat is but I still rock it because it looks awesome and I love it. Same goes with Moupia and any other brand.

this.

You guys are being hypocrits though because you say " it's not about the brand guys" yet anything with a supreme box logo on it you guys'll be jumpin
All over it and shit you guys dont get what i am saying , i dont care. About logos, brands, etc i just think with sme hats anykind of logo on it will make it look. Maybe nicer or. Somethng thats all It looks odd with out one quit trying to twist my thoughts

don't know who you're talking about but that's not me. I do have two supreme caps. I also have caps from ripndip, downtown ny, skulls, quiet life, moupia, and huf (with the decades coming in shortly.. hopefully).
I mean, if supreme drops something that I'm liking then i would look into it but I'm not that kind of person you're saying I am and that's fallacious in saying so.
July 26, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
AmericanLegend

this.

don't know who you're talking about but that's not me. I do have two supreme caps. I also have caps from ripndip, downtown ny, skulls, quiet life, moupia, and huf (with the decades coming in shortly.. hopefully).
I mean, if supreme drops something that I'm liking then i would look into it but I'm not that kind of person you're saying I am and that's fallacious in saying so.

no

taste the glamour

July 26, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
balto

Why is the best color way a snap back sad
July 26, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
brainagogo

Yeah I agree branding is not much of a huge factor here.. I bought a couple of camps before finally getting my first Supreme (just because I love that Floral pattern and the suede brim treatment). Design and the look of the cap comes first and that's my main decision making process instead of the brand. But of course.. the fit of the caps are also one of the factors now -_-

Lowballers can stay out.

July 26, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
Sneaker Gino

I managed to get one too, not sure how but thank God I did. Shipping info already sent too.
July 26, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
jacobsever

That's pretty cool, but not $75 cool.

For that price I'd rather get an I Love Ugly or Sly Guild.

July 26, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
Ocillist

[Massive picture of Decades hats here] All of these release tonight at 1 am EST on thedecadeshatco.com and our retailers worldwide next week.

Why is the best color way a snap back sad

Exactly what I thought... They are all a little plain for me.
July 26, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
mproc

I'm from southern california and there's hobos everywhere and they always wear wierd shit like that and I'm mexican so we would go to swapmeets and they would have like wierd ass clothes and dirty and methaddicts and i think i'm just traumatized or something

If the rest of your outfit fits with the hat, and is clean, no one is going to confuse you for a hobo. 5 panels are only worn well when it flows with the outfit. If you're wearing flip flops, old navy cargo shorts, and some t shirt and you throw on a floral 5 panel, it doesn't matter how nice the 5 panel is, you look like a clown.

Please login first to reply.