Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 24, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
mproc

for real, when is @magmar gonna post his collection?
July 24, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
AmericanLegend

taste the glamour

July 24, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
obscurities

How do you guys feel about leather straps such as this below over the regular nylon straps? More classy/Quality?

More feedback would be appreciated, anyone?

All my five-panels have leather straps, I love them.
July 24, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
magmar

its really not much of a collection. I only have about 10.
July 24, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
workaholic

on brick harbor for $24.00

They look like Elm's manufacture, looks identical to the one Thrasher put out. If you need a reference the fit is deep, the brim isn't straight/slightly curved it came out very bent, but you can straighten it out and there isn't metal eyelets its sewn.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

July 24, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
rabbitman

Is there any info on these? Any more pictures? When are they dropping?

hyped on that eagle hat.

ducks on ducks on ducks on duck

be careful what you pretend to be

July 24, 2012 @ 11:17 PM
SHARKlN

They look like Elm's manufacture, looks identical to the one Thrasher put out. If you need a reference the fit is deep, the brim isn't straight/slightly curved it came out very bent, but you can straighten it out and there isn't metal eyelets its sewn.

The trasher one has a lipped brim and this one doesn't. I kinda want it though.
July 25, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
e4rthx5cum

@magmar All 3 of those are great. Id buy em

OB till infinity

July 25, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
magmar

buying my last couple fabrics and then to figure out my manufacturer situation. Please, don't pm about what manufacturer I use because every time I post I get at least one person asking. Do what I did, search around on the internet, try to look for local cap manufacturers, email them, and go on from there.

so basically what it comes down to now is if I want to work with a local manufacturer here in Canada that, from what I can tell, does not have much experience in doing so BUT it will cost a little cheaper AND I will be able to get them faster. Or option two is working with an international manufacturer that has proven themselves that they can make good quality caps but it will cost more and take longer for them to arrive. The money aspect is not important to me but the time is. The quicker I get the hats, the quicker I can get them out to you guys which looking now is most likely going to be around september/october at the earliest.

Also, I'm thinking ahead in maybe making some beanies for the winter season, and also my next round of 5 panels which will be plain canvas crowns with various printed corduroy brims, it's a little early but let me know what you think.

Thanks again for the support guys. I'll be releasing the facebook page shortly as soon as my friend comes up with the brand logo design.
July 25, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
Ocillist

buying my last couple fabrics and then to figure out my manufacturer situation. Please, don't pm about what manufacturer I use because every time I post I get at least one person asking. Do what I did, search around on the internet, try to look for local cap manufacturers, email them, and go on from there.

so basically what it comes down to now is if I want to work with a local manufacturer here in Canada that, from what I can tell, does not have much experience in doing so BUT it will cost a little cheaper AND I will be able to get them faster. Or option two is working with an international manufacturer that has proven themselves that they can make good quality caps but it will cost more and take longer for them to arrive. The money aspect is not important to me but the time is. The quicker I get the hats, the quicker I can get them out to you guys which looking now is most likely going to be around september/october at the earliest.

Also, I'm thinking ahead in maybe making some beanies for the winter season, and also my next round of 5 panels which will be plain canvas crowns with various printed corduroy brims, it's a little early but let me know what you think.

Thanks again for the support guys. I'll be releasing the facebook page shortly as soon as my friend comes up with the brand logo design.

You are on your way to a full on brand hear dude. Canvas and corduroy sounds solid and quality, all my small brand hats are like flimsy ass cotton and I have buyers remorse instantly. Best of luck with this dude. In my opinion don't cut corners for quality, even if we don't see a drop 'till next year. Quality is everything in my opinion, the hats that are nicely made in my selection of 5 panels are the ones I wear and want more off. I feel dissapointed when I pull a flimsy cotton 5 panel out of a box I saved up for and waited for and anticipated. But that is just me, I will probably support and try to cop the crane or moose pattern regardless of your manufacture choice just to support small brands, which I would love for people to do for me if I ever decided to put a foot in the door of clothing brands.
July 25, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
nikebridge

this hat is hard who makes this??
July 25, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
teows

Man so psyched to see your designs. Definitely will be repping your stuff.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

July 25, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
Fisticuffs

anyone own any ONLY hats? how's the fit?
July 25, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
willc

do you guys bend your brims or not? I tend to bend my a little, so theres a slight curve. It looks weird on me if it's completely straight.
Bend, but not all the way like a baseball cap. They kinda look stupid straight and many are built to have bent bills.
July 25, 2012 @ 10:31 AM
olegdl

any idea how much those plantlife 5 panels go these days?

http://eightmethods.tumblr.com http://www.flickr.com/photos/olegdeleon http://www.purveyr.net

July 25, 2012 @ 12:34 PM
brainagogo

Finally got my first ever Supreme camp and all not what I expected really. Quality isn't to my expectation but I still dig this Floral anyway. Love the Camel ones too but wouldn't pay reseller price for them after getting to know Supreme's quality now.

Lowballers can stay out.

July 25, 2012 @ 02:13 PM
neliuss

do you guys bend your brims or not? I tend to bend my a little, so theres a slight curve. It looks weird on me if it's completely straight.
Bend, but not all the way like a baseball cap. They kinda look stupid straight and many are built to have bent bills.

No.

Personally, I think they look stupid when bended.
@willc if they were built to have bent bills, why would they make them with a straight bill? doesn't make sense... they're built to have a straight bill.
July 25, 2012 @ 03:04 PM
leify23

Finally got my first ever Supreme camp and all not what I expected really. Quality isn't to my expectation but I still dig this Floral anyway. Love the Camel ones too but wouldn't pay reseller price for them after getting to know Supreme's quality now.

its a summer hat...its meant to be airy to combat heat. The camels cap feels and holds alot better due to the thickness of the fabric and the structure etc. Not all caps are the same even if produced by the same brand

Instagram - LE11FFF

July 25, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
SHARKlN

@neliuss they're made with a flat brim so that you have the option to wear it flat or curve it. if it were curved, you'd have to try flattening it, and the curve would probably creep back

I bend mine. Flat brims draw way too much attention for me.
July 25, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
neliuss

@neliuss they're made with a flat brim so that you have the option to wear it flat or curve it. if it were curved, you'd have to try flattening it, and the curve would probably creep back

I bend mine. Flat brims draw way too much attention for me.

They're made with a flat brim because they're meant to be flat.
Some caps are made with a curved brim, those are meant to be curved.

I don't say you shouldn't do it, curving a flat brim or flattening a curved brim is a choice of your own.
July 25, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
SHARKlN

its far easier to curve a flat brim than it is to flatten a curved brim.

manufacturers know this, and use it to their advantage
July 25, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
workaholic

any idea how much those plantlife 5 panels go these days?

$55-60

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

July 25, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
mproc

I bought two of those plain skulls 5 panels a couple pages back. Came in today, and I really don't like the fitting on them. It's like they're made for Barry Bonds or something. I put it on there's so much wrinkles and stuff because there's so much extra space in the hat. Really wish I could return them or something.
July 25, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
HarborCo

I bought two of those plain skulls 5 panels a couple pages back. Came in today, and I really don't like the fitting on them. It's like they're made for Barry Bonds or something. I put it on there's so much wrinkles and stuff because there's so much extra space in the hat. Really wish I could return them or something.

Yeah dude. Quintin isn't manufacturing their caps anymore and whoever is doing it now is some shit company. Those hats just look bad.

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

July 25, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
mproc

I emailed to ask if I can return them.. hopefully I can get my money back.

They offered to give me a coupon credit. So I can buy more awfully fitting hats, apparently.
July 25, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
Tic Time Trends

Blog: http://tictimetrends.com/ Online Shop: http://tictimetrends.com/shop/

July 25, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
HarborCo

http://coloursbrand.com/

Supreme nikes? Whut?

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

July 25, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
bak.

Clean your baskets, Moupia fanboys!!!!

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

July 25, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
magmar

yeah, took a look and wasn't really feeling it.
July 25, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
somekindof

yeah, took a look and wasn't really feeling it.

i like the raccoon one though, wish i had more money.

Please login first to reply.