FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
July 22, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
HarborCo

It's hard to find a manufacturer who does small amounts of caps. I recently got these made for my brand (exactly same fit as I Love Ugly, Vic etc.).

@breshco, do they make the patches for you too? if I'm gonna get around to making some I gotta think ahead

also, how much did it cost to make per hat if you don't mind me asking? you can pm me if you want.

Pm me too, if it's okay for me to ask.

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

July 22, 2012 @ 10:46 PM

Inactive

July 23, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
magmar

wow, so it looks like my dream might become reality. I've gotten into contact with a manufacturer (will not tell) and the price is really reasonable. now I'm in the process of picking out some fabrics to send their way for production to start. what I'm fairly firm on doing is 4 prints, (some of which you may have seen above) with brown (faux)suede brims and extremely limited runs, 5-6 each.

all I need now is a brand name. Don't think I'll be doing any advertising much other than forums and maybe a facebook + tumblr page. wow, can't believe this can actually happen for me.
July 23, 2012 @ 03:20 AM
mman200

wow, so it looks like my dream might become reality. I've gotten into contact with a manufacturer (will not tell) and the price is really reasonable. now I'm in the process of picking out some fabrics to send their way for production to start. what I'm fairly firm on doing is 4 prints, (some of which you may have seen above) with brown (faux)suede brims and extremely limited runs, 5-6 each.

all I need now is a brand name. Don't think I'll be doing any advertising much other than forums and maybe a facebook + tumblr page. wow, can't believe this can actually happen for me.

Damn, I've been trying to do the same thing, what's the manufacturers name? can you pm it to me please?
July 23, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
tsandy

what ever you do keep it simple. kills me when i see nice five panels with hideous logos on the front. i prefer leather patch logos but it's your deal. hit me up when you have them made i can't wait to get my hands on a few of them.
July 23, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
teows

@magmar I'll definitely be on the fence for your releases. Good luck with finding a brand name fam. cool cool cool
July 23, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
magmar

what ever you do keep it simple. kills me when i see nice five panels with hideous logos on the front. i prefer leather patch logos but it's your deal. hit me up when you have them made i can't wait to get my hands on a few of them.

im probably going to use a small woven patch on the front, black text, white background. the type basically all brands have used but it's simple and will probably get the job done. I was hesitant for a leather patch because the weight might be awkward on the relatively thin printed fabric I'll be using.
July 23, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
tsandy

im probably going to use a small woven patch on the front, black text, white background. the type basically all brands have used but it's simple and will probably get the job done. I was hesitant for a leather patch because the weight might be awkward on the relatively thin printed fabric I'll be using.
you could just get a really thin leather patch. my ripndip cap is made out of pretty thin material and the leather patch doesn't weight it down or anything.
July 23, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
minsct

I know we all love 5 panels, and I know we all hope to hell that they don't explode to big scale mall brands. Pray.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

July 23, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
tsandy

I know we all love 5 panels, and I know we all hope to hell that they don't explode to big scale mall brands. Pray.

it's already begun.
July 23, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
mman200

Obey, Diamond
July 23, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
Tarwin

July 23, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
magmar

had to scrap some fabrics due to a change of mind and figuring out the dimensions. like the owls, I checked how big they were and they are 5" tall, freaking huge.

it's amazing how many identical fabrics you come across that have been used by other brands. trying my darndest not to "copy" them.
July 23, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
mproc

If you could find a print similar to this...

coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
July 23, 2012 @ 07:00 AM
michaeldornay

after looking at those prints. if they go sale to public im definately gonna buy one of your hats.
how much do you think they will cost?
July 23, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
magmar

after looking at those prints. if they go sale to public im definately gonna buy one of your hats.

right now it's quite early but the price range I'm looking at is between $40-50 since it's such a limited thing and will probably never be rereleased. still need to look at shipping costs though.

just an fyi though, I am only using one pattern from the four fabrics I have posted earlier in the thread, the others are going to be never-before-seen and they're going to be amazing I guarantee it cool
July 23, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
mproc

I know I said it already, but please do one with some type of outer space.
July 23, 2012 @ 07:19 AM
MyWaysOfLife

https://shop.hurley.com/product_images/zoom/MASCRJF-BLJ-f.jpg
July 23, 2012 @ 07:24 AM
magmar

I am looking through many fabrics right now and I'm only making 4 designs. unfortunately, a space pattern isn't going to be one of them. maybe next time though! if this first drop goes well.
July 23, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
tsandy

just an fyi though, I am only using one pattern from the four fabrics I have posted earlier in the thread, the others are going to be never-before-seen and they're going to be amazing I guarantee it cool
please let it be that grizzly and deer forest one. i need that in my life.
July 23, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
mproc

I am looking through many fabrics right now and I'm only making 4 designs. unfortunately, a space pattern isn't going to be one of them. maybe next time though! if this first drop goes well.

July 23, 2012 @ 07:45 AM
magmar

completely unrelated to my little project (or is it..), how do you guys feel about this print?

July 23, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
tsandy

completely unrelated to my little project (or is it..), how do you guys feel about this print?

the other ones were better. that looks like something you'd use to make a child's blanket.
July 23, 2012 @ 07:53 AM
magmar

^ fair enough. there's just so many options to choose from, I just don't know.

btw, is anyone else's forum glitched in that text is overlapping pics? it's really annoying me.
July 23, 2012 @ 07:55 AM
AmericanLegend

right now it's quite early but the price range I'm looking at is between $40-50 since it's such a limited thing and will probably never be rereleased. still need to look at shipping costs though.

This is great , sounds awesome. Good luck man, and I was just wondering how much are you going to spend on all of the production prints fabrics Etc. please tell me i was just wondering you can pm me or whatever that means

taste the glamour

July 23, 2012 @ 07:59 AM
tsandy

^ fair enough. there's just so many options to choose from, I just don't know.

btw, is anyone else's forum glitched in that text is overlapping pics? it's really annoying me.

mines glitching too. when i refresh the page it fixes it.
July 23, 2012 @ 08:06 AM
AmericanLegend

What does PM mean

taste the glamour

July 23, 2012 @ 08:14 AM
brainagogo

Private message? Btw magmar happy that things are going your way. Will definitely support when it comes out smile

Lowballers can stay out.

July 23, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
AmericanLegend

Private message? Btw magmar happy that things are going your way. Will definitely support when it comes out smile

Thanks! nobody seems to ever reply. You made me happy ily man

taste the glamour

July 23, 2012 @ 01:01 PM
brainagogo

This came in today. Love them to death!

Lowballers can stay out.

Please login first to reply.