FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
July 21, 2012 @ 11:17 AM
conductor

anybody know any companies selling suede brim five panels right now. i know supreme, only ny, and grand scheme have made them buy i don't want to get raped with supreme retail, only ny's are all sold out, and grand scheme price plus shipping is a little steep.

who clothing has a black with suede brim
July 21, 2012 @ 11:18 AM
sanvhez

Moupia has arrived

one thing I noticed is that Moupia's bills are a lot more narrow than usual 5 panels so if you have a big head it may look a bit off. other than that, quality is top notch and exactly what I would have expected.

Beautiful. Is it just me or is the Grizzlies bigger than Floral?

Like I mentioned earlier, I collected my Floral and noticed it was too small for my big head. Damien @ Moupia later clarified that when Moupia first dropped their caps were too big so during the 2nd release they tried to make it smaller but didn't end up well as well. They say they'll come up with a more appropriate size in between for the coming releases. I love my Floral 2 so much man such a shame it's not my fit sad

nah the grizzlies are the same size, my pics just aren't consistent. I also noticed their caps are a bit small, their default size pretty much fits my head perfectly and I have a pretty small head I think (around 7 1/8 ). It's fine for me but I can understand how it can suck for people who have bigger heads

Got my 'Grizzlies' hat today too, and I have to say I'm extremely disappointed. Quality is pretty average (Moreporks hat I copped recently blows it away), but the fit is truly awful - far too narrow and too tall. It's a shame, because I absolutely love its appearance.

Are you selling your Grizzlie or can you put a photo to see what you've said?
July 21, 2012 @ 02:32 PM
mproc

The grizzly with a brown suede brim would be soooo much nicer.
July 21, 2012 @ 02:40 PM
the_junglist

Moupia has arrived

one thing I noticed is that Moupia's bills are a lot more narrow than usual 5 panels so if you have a big head it may look a bit off. other than that, quality is top notch and exactly what I would have expected.

Beautiful. Is it just me or is the Grizzlies bigger than Floral?

Like I mentioned earlier, I collected my Floral and noticed it was too small for my big head. Damien @ Moupia later clarified that when Moupia first dropped their caps were too big so during the 2nd release they tried to make it smaller but didn't end up well as well. They say they'll come up with a more appropriate size in between for the coming releases. I love my Floral 2 so much man such a shame it's not my fit sad

nah the grizzlies are the same size, my pics just aren't consistent. I also noticed their caps are a bit small, their default size pretty much fits my head perfectly and I have a pretty small head I think (around 7 1/8 ). It's fine for me but I can understand how it can suck for people who have bigger heads

Got my 'Grizzlies' hat today too, and I have to say I'm extremely disappointed. Quality is pretty average (Moreporks hat I copped recently blows it away), but the fit is truly awful - far too narrow and too tall. It's a shame, because I absolutely love its appearance.

Are you selling your Grizzlie or can you put a photo to see what you've said?

Already returned it, sorry. It didn't get 'around' the dome of my head, just sat goofily on top if that makes sense. Mind you, I have a pretty large head so I could be an exception - my HUF hex for example looks pretty small on me.
July 21, 2012 @ 03:36 PM
rabbitman

piff

be careful what you pretend to be

July 21, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
jacobsever

I love ugly has made some really nice hats. That mint flower is beautiful. But I don't think I'll ever drop that much on a single hat.

July 21, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
SHARKlN

more like this

what's the going rate for those only ny campers in black and navy?
July 21, 2012 @ 04:50 PM
Salvadore Fettichini

that navy one is fresh ^

musician/cinematographer

July 21, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
BEENDOINGIT

anybody know any companies selling suede brim five panels right now. i know supreme, only ny, and grand scheme have made them buy i don't want to get raped with supreme retail, only ny's are all sold out, and grand scheme price plus shipping is a little steep.

Represent Clothing got a nice black wool with suede brim. Would be good for winter.
July 21, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
yungsteveyfranchise

more like this

£30 at flatspot.com
July 21, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
Ocillist

I love ugly has made some really nice hats. That mint flower is beautiful. But I don't think I'll ever drop that much on a single hat.
Their hats are very nice, I love almost all their patterns. But I agree, $60 US, plus however insane shipping is from New Zealand to US is just way to much for one hat.
July 21, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
tsandy

£30 at flatspot.com
plus £21 international shipping. thanks for all the suggestions everybody but i'm really looking for something navy with suede or just not black, i've got too many black camps.
July 21, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
neliuss

Their hats are very nice, I love almost all their patterns. But I agree, $60 US, plus however insane shipping is from New Zealand to US is just way to much for one hat.

I Love Ugly ships worldwide for only $15 NZD, so the shipping isn't that insane.
However the hats are quite expensive indeed, but probably made of top notch fabrics.
I own a few of their products, and the quality is always right on point.
July 21, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
magmar

does anyone know how much it costs approximately for a manufacturer to make one hat? I'm playing around with the idea of making some caps in small quantities and I'm just wondering. I'll be providing my own fabric for the crown for them to use, what's a usual cost per hat? i can only afford making a small quantity maybe around 20 hats, will manufacturers even do that little?
July 21, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
chads

does anyone know how much it costs approximately for a manufacturer to make one hat? I'm playing around with the idea of making some caps in small quantities and I'm just wondering. I'll be providing my own fabric for the crown for them to use, what's a usual cost per hat? i can only afford making a small quantity maybe around 20 hats, will manufacturers even do that little?

These days its hard to find a hat manufacturer to begin with especially in the US (thats where I am I don't know where you are). With that said usually the minimum is at least a couple hundred, the lowest I've seen is 100. But it must be possible considering the Decades vintage series for example, there was only a couple of each style. I don't know if they just have a good manufacturer or if they have built up enough of a relationship with their manufacturer to where they will let them do that. But anyway, if you do find a manufacturer who is willing to do that for you please share. smile
Hope this helped!

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

July 21, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
magmar

^yeah, I just emailed a local hat manufacturer from where I'm from (canada) just to see if they would do it. I just want to do a limited batch with patterns that I would want to wear (emphasis on the "I") and maybe make less than 10 hats of each style, keep one for myself and sell the rest if anyone would be interested. I have my eye on some fabrics but of course, I'd have to make at least a small profit or it wouldn't be worth it.
July 21, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
conductor

is this kid selling legit caps?
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Hats-/52365/i.html?_stpos=&_fcid=192&gbr=1&_localstpos=&_clu=2&_ssn=croatianstyle
July 21, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
teows

If you missed out on the Benny Gold Native camp line, I'm pretty sure they restocked. I can add the camps to my cart and everything.
July 22, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
magmar

If you missed out on the Benny Gold Native camp line, I'm pretty sure they restocked. I can add the camps to my cart and everything.

damn, right after i just bought the huf native brim too.
July 22, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
teows

damn, right after i just bought the huf native brim too.

I'm actually thinking about picking one up this week. Which color did you get?
July 22, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
magmar

^black, would have gotten the maroon but wasnt feeling the color of the brim
July 22, 2012 @ 12:23 AM
zoetrope

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Hats-/52365/i.html?_stpos=&_fcid=192&gbr=1&_localstpos=&_clu=2&_ssn=croatianstyle

Yeah. I've bought a couple camps off him in the past, everything has been legit. Plus he advertises everything as authentic, so if you somehow got a fake you'd get a refund.
July 22, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
Panther.

nice avatar.... not

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 22, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
teows

^black, would have gotten the maroon but wasnt feeling the color of the brim

Yeah I'll probably think about picking that one up too. I ordered one of the floral caps from them last Thursday.
July 22, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
tsandy

^yeah, I just emailed a local hat manufacturer from where I'm from (canada) just to see if they would do it. I just want to do a limited batch with patterns that I would want to wear (emphasis on the "I") and maybe make less than 10 hats of each style, keep one for myself and sell the rest if anyone would be interested. I have my eye on some fabrics but of course, I'd have to make at least a small profit or it wouldn't be worth it.
I'd probably buy from you if the design was good
July 22, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
magmar

here are a few prints I was thinking of using for the crown and maybe a solid brim since that's the kind of style I like.

let me know what you think.
July 22, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
Fusion

Those would look nice on a pocket tee cool

Yes.

July 22, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
teows

here are a few prints I was thinking of using for the crown and maybe a solid brim since that's the kind of style I like.

let me know what you think.

That pattern with a tan brim like the Supreme floral would be tight. Insta-buy for me.
July 22, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
chads

Would you mind PMing me with that info, I also wanna hear their response.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

July 22, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
chads

croatianstyle is one of the most legit resellers on the interwebs

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.