Official 5 Panels/ Camp Caps Thread

July 20, 2012 @ 18:00:29 PM
Oh my fucking god this is INSANE!

I need this, what's the brand?
July 20, 2012 @ 18:10:15 PM
Moupia but there isn't any announcement on this yet.

Lowballers can stay out.

July 20, 2012 @ 21:42:32 PM
We should totally have some type of vote for top 5 panels of the season. We can start the nominations now for summer, then do the same thing in fall, winter, etc.

they won't be popular for that long, ask snapbacks or new eras
July 20, 2012 @ 21:46:01 PM
I should've bought the the black huf floral one when I had the chance. All I bought yesterdayy was the cream one.
July 20, 2012 @ 23:04:13 PM
I need help yet again. Is this a good copy or an authentic? It has the lip on the brim, silver holes and a legit looking tag. The photo is taken from the side so the box logo looks a little wind.

legiiiit

UK - WORLDWIDE SHIPPING - BLACK SIZE L SUPREME RUGBY HOODY, OFFER ME - LOOKING FOR TEAL SUPREME JA HOODY

July 21, 2012 @ 04:42:12 AM
The sole purpose of this post is to let you all know that dqm stands for Dave's Quality Meat.

Just laughed for a little way when I saw that on paypal.
July 21, 2012 @ 05:37:54 AM
new I Love Ugly hats available for pre-order from their website.

'Polo'

'Mint Leaf'

July 21, 2012 @ 06:21:30 AM
New Raised by Wolves Water Camo collection and Downtown NYC 5 panels just went online at
www.streetx.com.au

www.streetx.com.au

www.streetx.com.au

StreetX
July 21, 2012 @ 06:51:09 AM
anybody know any companies selling suede brim five panels right now. i know supreme, only ny, and grand scheme have made them buy i don't want to get raped with supreme retail, only ny's are all sold out, and grand scheme price plus shipping is a little steep.
July 21, 2012 @ 07:23:24 AM
anybody know any companies selling suede brim five panels right now. i know supreme, only ny, and grand scheme have made them buy i don't want to get raped with supreme retail, only ny's are all sold out, and grand scheme price plus shipping is a little steep.

Dramamine pono kaluia 5 panel was 35 bucks i bought one, with shipping and everything it ended up being 45 bucks if you want a suede brim camp cap i'll sell it to you for 45 bucks

taste the glamour

July 21, 2012 @ 07:35:39 AM

Dramamine pono kaluia 5 panel was 35 bucks i bought one, with shipping and everything it ended up being 45 bucks if you want a suede brim camp cap i'll sell it to you for 45 bucks
thanks for the offer but i'm looking for something more like this
July 21, 2012 @ 07:42:14 AM

Try Bodega, i think they have a couple left. The 'Polka Dot' 5 pan is pretty nice, good quality too.
July 21, 2012 @ 07:53:10 AM
That hat is cool but twould be nicer if it had a better logo thing cus that one is not pretty

taste the glamour

July 21, 2012 @ 08:01:59 AM

I have this hat brand new if anyone would like to buy it 45$, or trade me a good condition 5 panel or something

taste the glamour

July 21, 2012 @ 10:13:49 AM
Try Bodega, i think they have a couple left. The 'Polka Dot' 5 pan is pretty nice, good quality too.

checked them out. the hat would look way better if they stuff with one color on the top part instead of using two different fabrics, imo.
July 21, 2012 @ 11:17:53 AM

who clothing has a black with suede brim
July 21, 2012 @ 11:18:59 AM

Beautiful. Is it just me or is the Grizzlies bigger than Floral?

Like I mentioned earlier, I collected my Floral and noticed it was too small for my big head. Damien @ Moupia later clarified that when Moupia first dropped their caps were too big so during the 2nd release they tried to make it smaller but didn't end up well as well. They say they'll come up with a more appropriate size in between for the coming releases. I love my Floral 2 so much man such a shame it's not my fit smh

nah the grizzlies are the same size, my pics just aren't consistent. I also noticed their caps are a bit small, their default size pretty much fits my head perfectly and I have a pretty small head I think (around 7 1/8 ). It's fine for me but I can understand how it can suck for people who have bigger heads

Got my 'Grizzlies' hat today too, and I have to say I'm extremely disappointed. Quality is pretty average (Moreporks hat I copped recently blows it away), but the fit is truly awful - far too narrow and too tall. It's a shame, because I absolutely love its appearance.

Are you selling your Grizzlie or can you put a photo to see what you've said?
July 21, 2012 @ 14:32:55 PM
The grizzly with a brown suede brim would be soooo much nicer.
July 21, 2012 @ 14:40:27 PM

nah the grizzlies are the same size, my pics just aren't consistent. I also noticed their caps are a bit small, their default size pretty much fits my head perfectly and I have a pretty small head I think (around 7 1/8 ). It's fine for me but I can understand how it can suck for people who have bigger heads

Got my 'Grizzlies' hat today too, and I have to say I'm extremely disappointed. Quality is pretty average (Moreporks hat I copped recently blows it away), but the fit is truly awful - far too narrow and too tall. It's a shame, because I absolutely love its appearance.

Are you selling your Grizzlie or can you put a photo to see what you've said?

Already returned it, sorry. It didn't get 'around' the dome of my head, just sat goofily on top if that makes sense. Mind you, I have a pretty large head so I could be an exception - my HUF hex for example looks pretty small on me.
July 21, 2012 @ 15:36:00 PM

piff

be careful what you pretend to be

July 21, 2012 @ 16:23:16 PM
I love ugly has made some really nice hats. That mint flower is beautiful. But I don't think I'll ever drop that much on a single hat.

July 21, 2012 @ 16:47:17 PM
more like this

what's the going rate for those only ny campers in black and navy?
July 21, 2012 @ 16:50:37 PM
that navy one is fresh ^

musician/cinematographer

July 21, 2012 @ 17:13:19 PM

Represent Clothing got a nice black wool with suede brim. Would be good for winter.
July 21, 2012 @ 17:17:51 PM
more like this

£30 at flatspot.com
July 21, 2012 @ 18:43:35 PM
I love ugly has made some really nice hats. That mint flower is beautiful. But I don't think I'll ever drop that much on a single hat.
Their hats are very nice, I love almost all their patterns. But I agree, $60 US, plus however insane shipping is from New Zealand to US is just way to much for one hat.
July 21, 2012 @ 19:21:08 PM

£30 at flatspot.com
plus £21 international shipping. thanks for all the suggestions everybody but i'm really looking for something navy with suede or just not black, i've got too many black camps.
July 21, 2012 @ 20:10:48 PM
Their hats are very nice, I love almost all their patterns. But I agree, $60 US, plus however insane shipping is from New Zealand to US is just way to much for one hat.

I Love Ugly ships worldwide for only $15 NZD, so the shipping isn't that insane.
However the hats are quite expensive indeed, but probably made of top notch fabrics.
I own a few of their products, and the quality is always right on point.
July 21, 2012 @ 21:28:50 PM
does anyone know how much it costs approximately for a manufacturer to make one hat? I'm playing around with the idea of making some caps in small quantities and I'm just wondering. I'll be providing my own fabric for the crown for them to use, what's a usual cost per hat? i can only afford making a small quantity maybe around 20 hats, will manufacturers even do that little?
July 21, 2012 @ 23:05:15 PM
does anyone know how much it costs approximately for a manufacturer to make one hat? I'm playing around with the idea of making some caps in small quantities and I'm just wondering. I'll be providing my own fabric for the crown for them to use, what's a usual cost per hat? i can only afford making a small quantity maybe around 20 hats, will manufacturers even do that little?

These days its hard to find a hat manufacturer to begin with especially in the US (thats where I am I don't know where you are). With that said usually the minimum is at least a couple hundred, the lowest I've seen is 100. But it must be possible considering the Decades vintage series for example, there was only a couple of each style. I don't know if they just have a good manufacturer or if they have built up enough of a relationship with their manufacturer to where they will let them do that. But anyway, if you do find a manufacturer who is willing to do that for you please share. blushing
Hope this helped!

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.
x