June 22, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
chads

just copped.

Floral is cool to a point but man this looks like they just took the fabric off my grandma's couch. smh

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 22, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
mproc

Yeah, the floral prints are only nice if done right. Like, are you really gonna wear that hat?
June 22, 2012 @ 02:30 AM
jhov85

Damn I can't believe I slept on that khaki striped supreme cap!!!! I picked up the white ripstop cap this morning

anyone know where I can pick up a striped camp cap from last week (khaki or navy) for decent?

Kobe Easter (9.5) & Foamposite White Out (10 &10.5) brand new/DS 4sale. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/198467

June 22, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
obscurities

I know somebody in here has this 5 panel. If you are willing to sell, I will make it worth your while..and then some.

Damn that hat is sexy.
June 22, 2012 @ 03:59 AM

Inactive

got damn the trend hoppin is high in this thread some of these prints are fucking ass but u pussies will cop anything with floral
June 22, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
SHARKlN

Haha I feel like manufacturers went diggin deep in the clearance bin when sourcing some of these fabrics.
June 22, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
hkeys

New Durkl 5-panels are fiyah, gonna cop the tennis one in black once I get this paycheck.

Ordered the red and blue 5 panel a couple days ago, got it earlier today. Quality is on point, plus got some stickers and a 20% off discount code for my next purchase. I'm sold.

http://thedividedminds.com/

June 22, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
hkeys

God damn those HUF floral hats are already sold out, honestly not hyped on any of the hats they just dropped. Looking forward to the drop tomorrow though. Their camo 6 panel from the summer line is really dope too if y'all haven't scooped that up yet.

http://thedividedminds.com/

June 22, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
Jozef

New Sly Guild 5panels
June 22, 2012 @ 06:44 AM
workaholic

Probably somewhere in the bowels of this, but I slept hard on it. If anyone selling it pm' me.

I wouldn't get all worked up for the HUF's you know they'll be showing up on retailers all over.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

June 22, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
birthofheroes

the new huffs are so sick
June 22, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
llepskrad

got damn the trend hoppin is high in this thread some of these prints are fucking ass but u pussies will cop anything with floral

No one flames in here nor gives a fuck about your opinion bro, eat a baby dick faggot.

Superiority's pure priority.

June 22, 2012 @ 03:57 PM

Inactive

damn this bitch boy's catchin feelings cuz I called him and all his pinoy fucc bois out for having an overly gay affinity for flowers what a fucking homo

lol I'm outta this circle jerk peace
June 22, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
llepskrad

damn this bitch boy's catchin feelings cuz I called him and all his pinoy fucc bois out for having an overly gay affinity for flowers what a fucking homo

lol I'm outta this circle jerk peace

Man... I wish I was as cool an HB tough guy as you bro, came into threads and flamed everyone out loud to my self, spelled fuck with two c's and boy with an I cause that's not trend hoppin at all.

Superiority's pure priority.

June 22, 2012 @ 07:03 PM

Inactive

...........weak lol. this pussy snatchin feelings all up in da air. like a little pixie

not gonna shit up ur precious thread anymore but yo sit the fuck down and take the L before I give u enough to beat tetris
June 22, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
mrteebonilla

what yall know about new era camps?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

June 22, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
chads

what yall know about new era camps?

I tried one on. In my opinion fit and quality sucks.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 22, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
SHARKlN

New era camps made in USA or offshore?
June 22, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
PandoCalrissian

Hufs new 5 panels are cool

Also I just cut my hair after almost year of growing it out and now I can finally wear 5 panels without looking like a goof, I already have a large collection of snapbacks and fitteds where should I start my 5 panel collection, I think I want something basic I can wear everyday so I can get used to the feel I then on my head, thoughts?

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

June 22, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
Dare.

Also I just cut my hair after almost year of growing it out and now I can finally wear 5 panels without looking like a goof, I already have a large collection of snapbacks and fitteds where should I start my 5 panel collection, I think I want something basic I can wear everyday so I can get used to the feel I then on my head, thoughts?

You can try:
Quiet Life
Supreme
HUF
iloveugly
Obey
Less Taiwan

Theres a few more I can list but just do some searching and you'll find something you like.

?

June 22, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
willc

Get a good quality brand, and try getting a solid color cap to start. Maybe a black supreme canvas
June 22, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
magmar

skulls barcelona are dropping their new "red bottom" 5 panels in july. you might want to look into that. they're solid colours including black, khaki, and pink from the info they released so far.
June 22, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
keepinit3hunna

Get a solid colored supreme camp, you can't go wrong there. I know Ripndip is also gonna come out with some sick ones in early July and their shit's always good quality. Looking forward to that drop cool

It just doesn't matter

June 22, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
magmar

skulls posted this on their tumblr. possible rerelease? the cosmos aint bad.
June 23, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
chads

For a plain 5 panel and good quality get a Supreme canvas camp. The material is versatile enough that you can wear it in any season and depending on the color it will work perfect in any wardrobe.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 23, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
sweatpants$

Damn I can't believe I slept on that khaki striped supreme cap!!!! I picked up the white ripstop cap this morning

anyone know where I can pick up a striped camp cap from last week (khaki or navy) for decent?

I've got the khaki and want to trade it for a different camp from this season
June 23, 2012 @ 06:08 AM
PandoCalrissian

Anybody selling any black supreme camps?

Also thanks for the feedback all

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

June 23, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
branny

I hear Essential is dropping some solid peaces soon.
June 23, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
mstarrx09

You guys are sleeping on The Decades.

Young Swaggo

June 23, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
magmar

You guys are sleeping on The Decades.

pretty interested to see their vintage series, maybe ill pick one up
I hear Essential is dropping some solid peaces soon.

pics? their website isn't even made yet.

Please login first to reply.