Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 27, 2014 @ 02:01 AM
jacbli76

thanks for the reply.

i have read several times in this thread topic where people have said Huf camps fit shallow......maybe each hat is just different?

its a crap shoot!

and i've bought like 6 hats in the past week.

Staple one fit okay but i really wish it were just a tad deeper of a fit.
July 28, 2014 @ 09:17 PM
jacbli76

Profound Aesthetic cap arrived today.
Was NOT stoked on the "quality" of the craftsmanship.

poor fitting and felt like the china fake Supremes as far as material quality goes.

Super Bummer,
July 29, 2014 @ 01:31 PM
sharkin

just follow my sizing guide

WORLD CUP CHAMP 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

July 30, 2014 @ 03:39 PM
jacbli76

LOOKS LIKE MORE OF A SHAPE GUIDE THAN A SIZING GUIDE

i need to know which brands fit deeeeeeep!
July 30, 2014 @ 10:39 PM
jacbli76

received a Publish cap today...fit like shit too. tag says MADE IN USA but it looks like the china quality shape. 

this is becoming quite a bummer.

im still waiting on hats from:

Less
Supreme
Durkl
Into the Wild
Mishka
Raised by Wolves
Only NY

we shall see.....

It may turn into a for sale thread soon, lol  (once i reach the proper number of posts, yadda yadda)
July 31, 2014 @ 09:53 AM
sicnik87

Less, Durkl, Raised by Wolves and most Supremes are really good.
July 31, 2014 @ 01:11 PM
mbsmfgco

received a Publish cap today...fit like shit too. tag says MADE IN USA but it looks like the china quality shape. 

this is becoming quite a bummer.

im still waiting on hats from:

Less
Supreme
Durkl
Into the Wild
Mishka
Raised by Wolves
Only NY

we shall see.....

It may turn into a for sale thread soon, lol  (once i reach the proper number of posts, yadda yadda)
Check us out. Depending on how big your head is, ours aren't too deep or shallow, nice mid point. Drop me an email: info@mbsmfg.co if you have any questions. Cheers.

MBS MFG. CO. / Choice of Champs / Designed in Jersey City, Manufactured in Los Angeles / www.mbsmfg.co

July 31, 2014 @ 09:12 PM
jacbli76

Durkl arrived today

fit exactly like the Publish hat...which is to say NO BUENO

I wear a 7 7/8 in fitted hats...i have had 5 panels that work......aaarrrgh!!
July 31, 2014 @ 09:41 PM
informal-apparel

Durkl arrived today

fit exactly like the Publish hat...which is to say NO BUENO

I wear a 7 7/8 in fitted hats...i have had 5 panels that work......aaarrrgh!!
We have some great fitting 'Made in USA' camp caps that are on sale now for $30. They are the slightest bit deeper than the standard fit as we custom made them to fit.
Email us at informalapparel@gmail.com to ask anything further.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

July 31, 2014 @ 10:35 PM
jacbli76

I'm thinking there's an under-served market here.....

Is no one making deeper fitting ones just for larger sized heads?

even new era did it when all the dip shits were tucking there ears into hats...they made deeper fitted's for awhile.
August 1, 2014 @ 06:00 PM
jacbli76

How do I post a photo? do i need to host it through photobucket or something similar first?
August 6, 2014 @ 02:56 AM
prevail

I'm thinking there's an under-served market here.....

Is no one making deeper fitting ones just for larger sized heads?

even new era did it when all the dip shits were tucking there ears into hats...they made deeper fitted's for awhile.
You're exactly right. Nobody is making 5 panel caps for big heads. I wear 7 5/8 in New Era and have yet to find a five panel / camp cap that fits properly. This is an under-served market for sure.
August 6, 2014 @ 04:58 PM
jacbli76

Into the Wild is the first brand that I have found that fits. Cheap on ebay too.
August 8, 2014 @ 11:06 AM
breshco

www.previewclothing.com | facebook.com/PRVWCLOTHING | previewclothing.tumblr.com | instagram: @previewclothing

August 8, 2014 @ 08:07 PM
jacbli76

Less brand arrived today and is great!!! fits my 7 7/8 head with extra strap to spare. My only beef with Into the Wild camps is their straps have to be opened to their fullest to work...but they fit

Whats everyones beef with them? was there some bad customer service? i see their ebay feedback is a bit slack.....
August 9, 2014 @ 10:36 PM
alexgonewild

Why the fuck would you want to buy a "cheap" camper? smh

#mbMN // www.mustbeminnesota.com // Sarcastic Bastards

August 11, 2014 @ 04:13 PM
jacbli76

Why the fuck would you want to buy a "cheap" camper? smh
I never said I was looking to buy "cheap" hats...I simply said a certain brand was cheaply priced on ebay.

read into that what you will...twist my words to fit into your small mind even, if that's what you are into
im just here in search of information about hats that will fit me...i dont get to decide which brands will work for me.
everyone is different and frankly i prefer to be a different person rather than a sheep.
August 11, 2014 @ 09:09 PM
jacbli76

also alexgonewild,

i see that you are backing Must Be Minnesota, outta Duluth. Are you involved with the company? Can you speak about their quality and fit? That would be much more helpful than just trashing me for simply stating a certain hat company's product fit my head. Not every camp cap company fits the same, we know this. Not every camp cap company is blazing a trail either. Look at some of the prints on the product that you are backing...its a lot of rehashed themes, yet you wanna jump on a pedestal? If you are representing a product, the honorable way to do so is not to trash others quality, etc. If your stuffs good, it sells. Period. 

Now with that being said, I like some of what i have seen on the website you have as your signature.
are they deep fitting camps that will fit my 7 7/8 head? so far the best fit ive found is from Less Tiawan, they have a solid product.
August 14, 2014 @ 08:05 PM
alexgonewild

also alexgonewild,

i see that you are backing Must Be Minnesota, outta Duluth. Are you involved with the company? Can you speak about their quality and fit? That would be much more helpful than just trashing me for simply stating a certain hat company's product fit my head. Not every camp cap company fits the same, we know this. Not every camp cap company is blazing a trail either. Look at some of the prints on the product that you are backing...its a lot of rehashed themes, yet you wanna jump on a pedestal? If you are representing a product, the honorable way to do so is not to trash others quality, etc. If your stuffs good, it sells. Period. 

Now with that being said, I like some of what i have seen on the website you have as your signature.
are they deep fitting camps that will fit my 7 7/8 head? so far the best fit ive found is from Less Tiawan, they have a solid product.
also alexgonewild,

also alexgonewild,

Jeeze man, chill out. I wasn't "trashing" you. I will say that spending money and keeping it involved in the brands you respect and admire is part of finding out what fits and what doesn't... "Cheap" is a dirty word. Good luck searching man. 

August 15, 2014 @ 09:00 PM
jacbli76

when i find a brand that fits me..i will support it whether its cheap or expensive..don't be upset that I was stoked that a particular brand was affordable....i have bought 20 damn 5 panels in the last month from various brands, only 3 of which even fit me...so yes i was stoked that one brand that worked for me was an affordable one. (cheap doesn't always refer to quality, sometimes it just means lower price)
13 days ago
generalpublichats

Is it the fit that's most important or what company made the camp cap???
13 days ago
jacbli76

Is it the fit that's most important or what company made the camp cap???
the fit is most important, obviously.

im not just gonna slap a Supreme camp on my head looking like a flat ass pancake and walk around advertising for them...if it doesn't look right.

lol
13 days ago
GeneralPublicCo

Do must agree the deeper the better!

Web Site- http://www.generalpublicsupply.com/

13 days ago
ww1977

wow this thread has gone crrrrazy. but some good stuff on the thread. anyways... if somebody wants to check Skullsnyc.com, clearing a lot of stuff, this hat game has gone crazy.

------------------- Designer // Photographer // Thinker // Dreamer Los Angeles.

13 days ago
jacbli76

As the owner of a 7 7/8 size dome....I have found great success with these brands:

Mighty Healthy
Into the Wild
Staple
Less

I hope this info helps some others that are searching just as I was. Over the past month or month and a half I have seriously purchased a lot of hats from Supreme, Durkl, Only, Raised by Wolves, The Decades, and many others...about 25-30 hats total, and of those that I bought, the winners (for me)..are the 4 brands I listed at the beginning of this post.

good luck to all you big headed bastards!!!!
12 days ago
GeneralPublicCo

Are you tired of these JoAnn fabric prints. Yes we did use it too, but we are trying to find the next best thing. We did a 3M camp cap and now other brands are following the trend. What do you all want to see happen next???

Web Site- http://www.generalpublicsupply.com/

12 days ago
jacbli76

Materials that have some give to them...that can be stretched a bit if need be.

Deeper fits....more contrasting bills...more color options in solid colors....or maybe an option to mix/match patterns and colors once you decide what options you may provide.
3 days ago
alexgonewild

Just flipped the switch on our Labor Day Sale for the weekend. Making some room for a new batch of goods for Fall. www.mustbeminnesota.com

Thanks for all the love/hate. <3

Please login first to reply.