November 18, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
CaptainMurphy

^ Gross. Anyone got any reccomendations for 5panels outside of supreme? The snowlife huf caught my eye,any suggestions?
November 18, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
callumanthony93

^ Gross. Anyone got any reccomendations for 5panels outside of supreme? The snowlife huf caught my eye,any suggestions?
my personal favourite brand are less taiwan, do some really neat work, probably the best quality 5 panels iv'e come across
November 19, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
marcpierre00

Good design I would like to say. More colour  options could also be opted to make it look more beautiful.
custom hats new era

new era custom hats

November 21, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
jerem

November 21, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
callumanthony93

my eyes
November 21, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
SuperiorOriginals

We are about to release these Denim Five Panel Strapback Ball Caps available in Black and Blue on December 1st. Check out our website at www.SuperiorOriginals.com for more product information and our online store.

Blank Black Denim Square/Flat Bill Five Panel Adjustable Strapback Ballcap
-100% Cotton Twill Lightweight 6oz Black Denim
-Reinforced Front Panel
-Bonded Liner through Entire Cap Crown
-Polymesh Inside Sweatband
-Deleted Eyelets on Cap Crown
-Leather Back Strap
-Rotating Metal Adjustable Buckle (More comfort in strap adjustment)
-Supreme Fitment
-Extremely High Quality Materials and Construction

For wholesale inquiries please e-mail us at shop@superiororiginals.com. We are excited to help build your brand by offering superior quality goods at unbeatable prices. 

Superior Originals - http://www.SuperiorOriginals.com - shop@superiororiginals.com

November 22, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
chads

I just really can't fathom that anybody buys this shit

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

November 22, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
james_taylor

though it might upload my collection 
November 22, 2013 @ 07:48 AM
LRDP SUPPLY CO

Personally I think Publish boast some sick 5panels, check it

http://shop.publishbrand.com/store/product/P1307043_Cream
http://shop.publishbrand.com/store/product/P1307034_olive
http://shop.publishbrand.com/store/product/P1307092_black

My personal faves.
November 22, 2013 @ 07:55 AM
sweatpants$

bunch of critical motherfuckers in here, I hope to see all your hats soon
November 22, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
corruptyouth

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to update you guys with a new collection of camp caps that my brand, Corrupt Youth, is dropping this afternoon at 3 PM PST on www.corruptyouthclothing.bigcartel.com. All hats are made in the USA.

Let me know what you think of them.

www.corruptyouthclothing.bigcartel.com

November 22, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
1h30

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to update you guys with a new collection of camp caps that my brand, Corrupt Youth, is dropping this afternoon at 3 PM PST on www.corruptyouthclothing.bigcartel.com. All hats are made in the USA.

Let me know what you think of them.
nature//animal//wildlife print is overplayed imo, top left is decent though
November 22, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
sicnik87

The fishes and the flowers camp are dope! The rest looks kinda cool, but not mine.
November 22, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
slickrick69

Hello everyone I just wanted to show our new Into The Wild 5 panels that released this week.This is our second release of 5 panel hats. Since our first release, we have improved the 5 panel shape with a new manufacturer to have a similar fit to brands like Supreme and The Quiet Life. Any feedback would be appreciated! Thank you

- INTO THE WILD
November 23, 2013 @ 03:40 PM
1h30

Hello everyone I just wanted to show our new Into The Wild 5 panels that released this week.This is our second release of 5 panel hats. Since our first release, we have improved the 5 panel shape with a new manufacturer to have a similar fit to brands like Supreme and The Quiet Life. Any feedback would be appreciated! Thank you

- INTO THE WILD
come on man it's winter, who wants to be wearing these kind of prints now?
November 24, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
Danny Tentlegs

Yo everyone, Tentlegs Family have just received the first of their 5 panel range. The TL STEALTH features high quality cotton twill exterior, de-bossed leather patch, and photo printed ganja satin lining. There are only a limited number so if your interested hit up the shop!
PEACE.

http://tentlegsfamily.bigcartel.com/product/stealth-5-panel-hat
November 24, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
informal-apparel

Yo everyone, Tentlegs Family have just received the first of their 5 panel range. The TL STEALTH features high quality cotton twill exterior, de-bossed leather patch, and photo printed ganja satin lining. There are only a limited number so if your interested hit up the shop!

PEACE.

A black hat on a black background is never a good idea, none of the hats details are distinguishable. Maybe re-photograph the item on a white backdrop to boost sales possibilities. And next time, post a photo here with the post so people can just see it. Small things that can drastically increase interest in your item.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

November 24, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
Danny Tentlegs

cheers for the tip bruv, the black on black was to maintaine the "stealth" theme. I'll upload some white backround photos in the morning.
November 24, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
joexedge

PEACE.

A black hat on a black background is never a good idea, none of the hats details are distinguishable. Maybe re-photograph the item on a white backdrop to boost sales possibilities. And next time, post a photo here with the post so people can just see it. Small things that can drastically increase interest in your item.
as a photographer and working in the studio black on black is a no no, the black just soaks up all the light, black only works with certain things, and like informal said shoot it on white it really show cases your hat, even if the them is steal you can portray that with a white seamless 

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

November 24, 2013 @ 02:14 PM
1h30

cheers for the tip bruv, the black on black was to maintaine the "stealth" theme. I'll upload some white backround photos in the morning.
If that's your main idea, stealth, then I see where you're coming from. You could do a grey background instead of white, I think white would look a little out of place on your site.
November 27, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
thepreciselife

ThePreciseLife.com

November 28, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
MTVTN

We have two new 5 panels dropping for Black Friday online and at select retailers. We focused on using premium materials on these and they are Made in the USA so they have the same fit as Supreme/HUF/etc. One is pretty crazy, one is for every day use.

http://www.mtvtn.com

November 29, 2013 @ 12:36 AM
mbsmfgco

In honor of Black Friday, Small Biz Saturday and Cyber Monday, we are offering a buy one get one free deal, while supplies last. Check out www.mbsmfg.co for more information. Happy holidays!

MBS MFG. CO. / Choice of Champs / Designed in Jersey City, Manufactured in Los Angeles / www.mbsmfg.co

November 29, 2013 @ 10:59 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

November 29, 2013 @ 03:55 PM
Danny Tentlegs

TL stealth on sale for black friday, 20% off this weekend only...
Embossed leather patch,
Black on black rear embroidery,
Satin lining.

http://tentlegsfamily.bigcartel.com/
November 29, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
SHARKlN

LMAO every shitty bedroom brand trying to push a sale 
November 29, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
informal-apparel

LMAO every shitty bedroom brand trying to push a sale 
It is Black Friday-Cyber Monday, EVERY company is doing sales....

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

December 1, 2013 @ 07:27 AM
sharvey

I have been away from the forum for a while now but Im willing to take any criticism as possible and make some friends along the way but Im ready to take the slaps in the face! What do you think? Printed floral suede. Yeah, suede. SKULLS Winter13 collection.

Ivan, your designs are always fun as hell but you need thicker more structured hats. They feel small and don't fit how I prefer. 
December 2, 2013 @ 07:02 AM
corbotron

Copped this a couple of weeks ago, and it's nice n warm on the cold nights.

December 3, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
felixmunich

Our new 5 Panel Cap :

Please login first to reply.