Official 5 Panels/ Camp Caps Thread

June 29, 2013 @ 08:15:48
I got a Conney Island Camp and the fit is alright, just a bit to deep for me. TQL, Norse etc. fit good to compare. The fabric is very thin, but holds the shape relatively good, because of the tricot fuse.

The overall quality is great and I love that hat!
June 29, 2013 @ 08:27:50
Looks super generic..
I think they look nice. Been searching a while for a burgundy camp with polkadots, after TQL only put out a bucket hat in that style.

I gotta say the service Sean does is great! E-mailed him and he instantly responded and added shipping to Germany!

Originally posted by Inactive User
Hey

man, this is really awesome, I really appreciate you posting about us. I

just want to show everyone the full collection that will be releasing

today at 4 PM PST. Here it is:

Wolves Print With Navy Suede Brim

Black Corduroy Floral Print On The Front Panel

Bears Print With Black Suede Brim

Black Floral Print On Side Panels

Hawaiian Floral Print WIth Brown Suede Brim

Allover Jungle Print

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts and feedback are appreciated.
I'd easily buy any one of those.
also anyone know the fit of these?

I got a Conney Island Camp and the fit is alright, just a bit to deep
for me. TQL, Norse etc. fit good to compare.
The fabric is very thin,
but holds the shape relatively good, because of the tricot fuse but the brim is a lil' wide, so I wear it mostly backwards.

For that drop, I really like the one with the bears, the contrast with teh black brim ist great, but I think it depends on teh cut of teh fabric if it'll look good. I also like the hawaiian, exept for the brown brim, not really my color.

June 29, 2013 @ 11:23:10
^^^^ last jungle one looks like the Urban Outfitters Safari camp way too much, super cheap. As far as I am concerned bears and wolf prints like these have been so overdone in the last year and a half, getting over them. The hawaiian floral print is nice, looks a lot like the Quintin Paradise pack cream floral. I really like the black floral camps too, great colors and contrast.

As far as the MBS MFG CO. this is a hard business to get into right now making camp caps, people either get mad at your for doing too many prints or are mad for it being too basic. As far as I am concerned, there are hundreds of other small companies around right now focusing on these crazy prints that every now and then look great but sometimes looks cheesy and cheap, so go ahead and keep making those simpler and more basic hats, they look really nice and great quality. And if it's too basic for you, stick to the pattern camps, but if its nice and basic then get one, but still there is no need to bad mouth people with different tastes to you in designs, everyone is different and has different things that visually appeal to them.
Thanks for the feedback man, I'm going to take it all into consideration for the next collection for sure.
These are the sorts of things I like to see and hear, companies listening to their customers, good on ya! And it is not that I am saying the wolves or bears are bad hats, they are still very nice, I just personally would not get them after the last year or so of a few companies releasing these sort of prints, but other people definitely still would. Like someone said earlier too, a vast improvement from the 1st release we saw a few months ago.... GREAT JOB!

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 29, 2013 @ 15:49:49
June 29, 2013 @ 21:01:39
Looks super generic..
I think they look nice. Been searching a while for a burgundy camp with polkadots, after TQL only put out a bucket hat in that style.

I gotta say the service Sean does is great! E-mailed him and he instantly responded and added shipping to Germany!

http://I'd easily buy any one of those.
also anyone know the fit of these?

I got a Conney Island Camp and the fit is alright, just a bit to deep

for me. TQL, Norse etc. fit good to compare.
The fabric is very thin,

but holds the shape relatively good, because of the tricot fuse but the brim is a lil' wide, so I wear it mostly backwards.

For that drop, I really like the one with the bears, the contrast with teh black brim ist great, but I think it depends on teh cut of teh fabric if it'll look good. I also like the hawaiian, exept for the brown brim, not really my color.

Cheers sicnik87! Let me know if you have any further questions!

MBS SHOP / Designed and manufactured in New Jersey / www.mbsmfg.co

June 29, 2013 @ 22:12:00

Do you guys know what is that ? 
June 30, 2013 @ 22:45:54
even if I did fuck with pineapples I wouldn't buy it haha

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

June 30, 2013 @ 23:10:42
im not gonna lie i am really fuckin with that corrupt youth and that MBS.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 30, 2013 @ 23:32:42
This thread.. smh

Everytime I click on it, I see those corrupt youth hats and feel ill. No one's actually buying those right? Only good 5 panels nowadays are on ebay.
July 01, 2013 @ 01:13:12
July 01, 2013 @ 01:19:00
im not gonna lie i am really fuckin with that corrupt youth and that MBS.
Cheers. Hit me up with any questions!

July 01, 2013 @ 03:43:46
This thread.. smh

Everytime I click on it, I see those corrupt youth hats and feel ill. No one's actually buying those right? Only good 5 panels nowadays are on ebay.
you are so negative mate. why keep coming to this thread if you never say anything positive or of substance? you are a bit of a downer.

July 01, 2013 @ 03:44:51
I can barely look at those labels without cringing.... get rid of them and people might like some of your designs.

July 01, 2013 @ 08:12:32
I wear a size 8 in fitteds. Does anyone know of any snapbacks or 5 panels that would fit me comfortably?
July 01, 2013 @ 14:45:13
This thread.. smh

Seriously? i get that their previous drop was pretty bad, but you can't deny that they have stepped up massively on this one. It's rare for a 5 panel company to change my opinion of them but hats off to corrupt youth for doing so
July 01, 2013 @ 16:28:46
hi everybody

just want to show u some pics of my new obsession. My name is Jan and I am sewing 5 panel caps since end of 2012. Every hat is handmade by myself on a 40 year old EastGermany "household" sewing maschine ... what do u guys think.

See more caps and the whole story at www.smfx-skateboards.com or on FB

feedback is welcome!!!
July 01, 2013 @ 20:02:04
Do 10 deep snapbacks fit bigger? I wear a size 8 in fitteds.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 01, 2013 @ 21:14:42
Do 10 deep snapbacks fit bigger? I wear a size 8 in fitteds.
This is the camp cap thread,
get out of here with your snapback shit!
do their 5 panels fit bigger?
July 01, 2013 @ 21:50:35
^fit the same as huf from what I've heard.
July 01, 2013 @ 22:01:42
I don't have a huf 5 panel, do those fit bigger?
July 02, 2013 @ 09:40:10
I don't have a huf 5 panel, do those fit bigger?
These Essex 5-Panel's fit a bit wider: http://www.mbsmfg.co/shop/essex-5-panel-camp-cap-blue

I have HUF and 10 Deep 5-Panels and I think the Essex fits wider...

July 02, 2013 @ 16:12:19
Does anyone know how TWO Face clothing 5 panels fit compared to huf or supreme? Thanks! 
July 02, 2013 @ 19:24:13
If you are looking for unique and exclusive 5 panel caps, then check out

www.EllieHayesCaps.com
July 02, 2013 @ 20:16:58

July 02, 2013 @ 22:19:23
Im really feeling the MBS camps

July 02, 2013 @ 23:22:10
If you are looking for unique and exclusive 5 panel caps, then check out

www.EllieHayesCaps.com
pass
Please login first to reply.
x