Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 19, 2013 @ 10:09 AM
sicnik87

I also just got my Decades hats in from their recent release..

They are really well made! Look great, fit great, feel great. The only thing is they are now made in china too, I always like knowing I am buying from companies who make theirs in the U.S because then the money circulation is staying in the country and replenishing our economy, even if at such a minuscule level.
They look nice, don't like the colours though, they just don't match.

Don't understand why it's a problem for everyone when not everything's produced in the US.
Seems like you're all some kinda republicans.

If the stuff is good it's good. As long as it's fair produced, i don't give a shit where it comes from!
July 19, 2013 @ 10:09 AM
sicnik87

They are really well made! Look great, fit great, feel great. The only thing is they are now made in china too, I always like knowing I am buying from companies who make theirs in the U.S because then the money circulation is staying in the country and replenishing our economy, even if at such a minuscule level.

Don't understand why it's a problem for everyone when not everything's produced in the US.

If the stuff is good it's good. As long as it's fair produced, i don't give a shit where it comes from!
July 19, 2013 @ 11:24 AM
aushua

Can someone recommend me a camp cap that fits a bit deeper than a supreme camp.
I've been wondering this too...
I want a five panel that's deeper and slightly thicker material than what most are putting out.
I hate when the buckle too, they have to smooth all the way for me.
Much obliged if anyone has any suggestions.
July 19, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
reggendary

I've got a Brown Saddle I Love Ugly 5 panel. Only 5 ever produced.
pics or it didnt happen

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

July 19, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
reggendary

I want a five panel that's deeper and slightly thicker material than what most are putting out.
if you want thicker material you want a wool one, and i dont know what you mean by "smooth all the way"

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

July 20, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
MTVTN

We sell a bunch of different brand camps, and I end up trying alot of them on. From my experience, you should try Less (their new ones fit a tad deeper), 10.Deep (especially the ones from the last 1-2 seasons), and if you have a really big head then any New Era made camp will work, although I really dont like the shape of those. But if you have a size 8 head or dreads or something New Era is probably your only option. 

On the smoothness tip, look for ones made out of wool, upholstery fabric, or heavyweight (like 7oz+) canvas. Unfortunately thats not many and you may just want to look at hats in person to see whats made out of a heavyweight fabric that wont buckle.

http://www.mtvtn.com

July 20, 2013 @ 11:19 AM
staples

Leather straps suck, they dig into your head as described above. End of discussion.
alright we'll all listen to you cause you opinion matters most. dooooucheee
July 20, 2013 @ 12:09 PM
Colton Prescott

what are some good five panels that fit like huf. leather strap or not. sick graphics.
July 20, 2013 @ 12:51 PM
callumanthony93

Any fit picks or reviews of Lots of Spirit Hat co?
my friend just won one in a competition, good sturdy canvas material and of the 5 panels made in new zealand id say its on the deeper end of the scale. a really nice fit and good quality. im going to order myself one soon
July 20, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
jerem

July 21, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
offthemapsf.com

Hey all,

Above, the featured Safari, Mariner, and Aurora 5-panels will be available in August on our online store. Please like and follow our Facebook and Instagram for further information on the debut date.

Also, shout out HB for all the support these past 7
months. The HB community has really given us the important feedback that
we like to hear to improve our company/products.

Gratsi,
OFFTHEMAP SF

offthemapsf.com

July 21, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
cabbage_giant

Any fit picks or reviews of Lots of Spirit Hat co?
my friend just won one in a competition, good sturdy canvas material and of the 5 panels made in new zealand id say its on the deeper end of the scale. a really nice fit and good quality. im going to order myself one soon
thanks just what i was wondering!
July 21, 2013 @ 07:50 AM
round.

What the fuck
July 21, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
tylerxluke

why would anyone want to endorse a brand that is called "fuck life"...

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

July 22, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
sicnik87

Does anyone own a camp from represent clothing?
The prints are great, but the space between the eyeleds looks huge. Also they're relatively extensive.
Would also like to know how they fit.

Here are the links:
http://representclothing.co.uk/collections/ss13/products/paradise-5-panel-camp-cap

http://representclothing.co.uk/collections/ss13/products/parrot-5-panel-camp-cap
July 22, 2013 @ 04:11 PM
informal-apparel

The navy/Seafoam/Khaki fits great with a seafoam shirt, khaki shorts and navy shoes and navy watch etc, so that is a great match. The Seafoam/Mango/Black goes great with either a coral or mango or seafoam colored shirt and black everything else. I think they match great with items i already have to choose from in my wardrobe, so I think the colors are great and match well, creating outfits instead of a plain outfit with a hat that stands out and doesn't match your other clothing.

And can you explain why it is Republican to want things made in the U.S? I personally see it as trying to develop, support and grow our economy by keeping the circulation of money and money supply within our nation instead of going into another countries so this recession we have been in for a long time slowly dissipates. I would call that nationalism or patriotism by trying to develop our country back to what it once was, definitely not being a republican. And there is nothing wrong with being proud of the country you are from/live in and trying to support it. Sorry I don't want to add to our 16 trillion dollar debt, almost all of which is already to China.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

July 22, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
sicnik87

I meant to say the colors of the hats don't match on themselves.

And about that republican theme. Maybe I choose the wrong word, but patriotism or nationalism is even worse.

But let's not talk about politics. It's about hats.
July 22, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
SHARKlN

Decades is trash. I had to open a paypal dispute to get them to stop dragging their asses and ship me a hat over a month after I ordered it. Came in fitting like shit with quality to match.
July 22, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
informal-apparel

^^ I had to open a paypal dispute and get my money back at christmas time too. I retried them this release though and they were made well and shipped the day of or the next morning because I got mine in 3 days after ordering. They are also great fitting, the quality could be there a little more, but overall a great hats.

And if being patriotic or nationalistic is wrong and worse than being a republican, then I don't wanna be right.

Buy whatever you want, I have never said otherwise. I just expressed my opinion in hoping people who are changing from made in usa to made in china products rethink the extra $1 or 2 per piece profit and stay true to what streetwear was originally aimed at, limited quantities of high quality clothing....

July 22, 2013 @ 07:20 PM

you can buy decades at the mall tho
July 22, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
diostar215

[KDP-USA.COM]
July 22, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

This is clean IMO, I like the colours but not sure about their logo
July 22, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
Colton Prescott

wat company is that?
July 23, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
redalert

Here is our new line for mid summer. Simple and basic. Hate all you want. Red Alert Skateboard Shop Dover, NH USA
http://www.raskate.com/

REDALERT. www.RASkate.com

July 23, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
Hypland

I laugh at any brand with "hype" in it's name. It's almost seems sarcastic how unoriginal it sounds.
or the UK company simply called "Hype"... i think it's funny too
Thanks for feedback lol. I dont think the name has anything to do originality though. 
You guys follow me on IG and I like your styles. I copped a camp from you guys but I think the name is kind of dumb. Just my opinion. 
Yeah i feel you, all feedback is appreciated. We try to focus on making good Product so it kind of balances. And im only 16 so i mean shit. lol

www.hypland.com

July 23, 2013 @ 09:28 AM
breshco

wat company is that?
Post Hats & Details is the name of the company.

www.previewclothing.com | facebook.com/PRVWCLOTHING | previewclothing.tumblr.com | instagram: @previewclothing

July 23, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
mbsmfgco

In case some of you missed our post from several pages back, we're a new a headwear brand based out of Jersey City, New Jersey called MBS MFG. CO. We offer quality caps designed in a range of classic color ways and fabrics with subtle details such as letterpress hang tags. Check out the site and let us know what you think! www.mbsmfg.co

MBS MFG. CO. / Choice of Champs / Designed in Jersey City, Manufactured in Los Angeles / www.mbsmfg.co

July 23, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
informal-apparel

^^^ I'm in sussex county right now visiting family! I like the simplicity you have used.

July 24, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
mbsmfgco

^^^ I'm in sussex county right now visiting family! I like the simplicity you have used.
You should scoop up a Sussex Cap then, ha.

MBS MFG. CO. / Choice of Champs / Designed in Jersey City, Manufactured in Los Angeles / www.mbsmfg.co

July 24, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
Siphonin

I want to buy this but the strap color is throwing me off.

Please login first to reply.