Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 17, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
jacobsever

Leather straps dig into your head? Just loosen it up a bit...

July 17, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
informal-apparel

Leather straps suck, they dig into your head as described above. End of discussion.
Not end of discussion really since people are talking about it still... I have had a couple dig into my head yes, but I have had twice as many not atall dig in. My RipnDip Aztec in the burnt orange has a perfect adjuster, my only woolrich has a great strap, 1 of the 2 ripndip vivians I got had an amazing strap too, my decades Mallard camp has a great leather strap too. Sometimes you need to buy 2 to make sure 1 of them fits really comfortable, but you should never count a hat out just because of something like a leather strap. These straps were all riveted too I'm pretty sure so that doesnt mean anything really if I can't feel them on mine, they recede into the sweatband, which protects them from touching my head anyway I would want to wear my hat. I have never worn a camp cap backwards either and think they look ridiculous backwards so the problem of the forehead I don't see as a problem for probably 75-90% of camp cap wearers (just a guess though, do more of you wear them backwardsconfused.

This is mostly opinion though, as is everything on here. I'm just trying to show that stating it has a leather strap so you aren't interested in it is a ridiculous statement.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

July 17, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
informal-apparel

exactly

July 17, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
alexgonewild

For sure! My Discrete and Two Faced both have leather straps and they are two of the comfiest hats I own! Plus I love the little bit extra weight they bring to the cap. Don't hate on the leather! 

#mbMN // www.mustbeminnesota.com // Sarcastic Bastards

July 17, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
sicnik87

I've got camps with leather straps that dig into my head and some that don't, too. I had the problem only on camps with a metal clasp which you put the strap trough. The ones with a buckle in the middle are no problem and look way better, than the other ones! The LoS-hats look nice and I'm thinking about buying one and if I like a hat that much I would buy it if it has a strap of the other kind, but possibly I think about it twice.
July 17, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
SHARKlN

I don't have a camp cap resell website to defend. No paragraphs from me.
July 18, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
isahnn

IMO leather straps suck... Lots of spirt has some dope prints but every hat IS leather strapped.
July 18, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
jaybuds

Does anyone have problems with their hats front panel being too big? Anyone know companies who tend to have smaller panels?
July 18, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
informal-apparel

but you do have a resell instagram that also calls out people for having fakes... and notice only 1 of the camps on the site was mentioned. not defending anything, just saying close-minded people need to start to have an open mind and just because they get 1 bad item with something wrong with it doesnt mean every 1 of that type of hat is like that

July 18, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
steady

Leather straps suck, they dig into your head as described above. End of discussion.
Not true at all
July 18, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
dapreme

Does anyone have problems with their hats front panel being too big? Anyone know companies who tend to have smaller panels?
the new decades stuff
July 18, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
reggendary

Not end of discussion really since people are talking about it still... I have had a couple dig into my head yes, but I have had twice as many not atall dig in. My RipnDip Aztec in the burnt orange has a perfect adjuster, my only woolrich has a great strap, 1 of the 2 ripndip vivians I got had an amazing strap too, my decades Mallard camp has a great leather strap too. Sometimes you need to buy 2 to make sure 1 of them fits really comfortable, but you should never count a hat out just because of something like a leather strap. These straps were all riveted too I'm pretty sure so that doesnt mean anything really if I can't feel them on mine, they recede into the sweatband, which protects them from touching my head anyway I would want to wear my hat. I have never worn a camp cap backwards either and think they look ridiculous backwards so the problem of the forehead I don't see as a problem for probably 75-90% of camp cap wearers (just a guess though, do more of you wear them backwards.

This is mostly opinion though, as is everything on here. I'm just trying to show that stating it has a leather strap so you aren't interested in it is a ridiculous statement.
i agree with most of the stuff you said, i however wear a few of my camp caps backwards, some of them look really weird, and some of them look pretty good, for example i have a nylon softbill supreme camp and it looks retarded backwards, but my general public supply co camp, although not that great a hat overall, looks great backwards

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

July 18, 2013 @ 08:14 AM
cabbage_giant

Any stiff material 5 panel looks good backwards in my opinion. Its when the material above the strap collapses that it looks back.
July 18, 2013 @ 01:22 PM
informal-apparel

^^^ that makes sense, thanks for the input. i'll still probably never do it myself but respect to you guys who do

July 18, 2013 @ 01:33 PM
colin_nyc

the new decades stuff
yeah i would say the decades too. their hats are just overall smaller. i have an averaged sized head and their camps arent even close to fitting me.
July 18, 2013 @ 01:46 PM
SHARKlN

New Visvim shit made with vintage bandanas 
July 18, 2013 @ 06:26 PM
Hypland

some of our new hats from our summer 13 Collection.
hypland.com

www.hypland.com

July 18, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
Hypland

www.hypland.com

July 18, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
chonch

How should I get sweatstains out of the metallic camp from supreme? 

F.A.C.K. IV

July 18, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
chads

How should I get sweatstains out of the metallic camp from supreme? 
ha. thats what you get for buying the metallic camp

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

July 18, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
chonch

Knew someone would say that. My hat looks like I took it from Marty McFlys's closet 

F.A.C.K. IV

July 18, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
colin_nyc

some of our new hats from our summer 13 Collection.
hypland.com
haha your brand's name is hypland. hahaha. hyplnand.
July 18, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
cabbage_giant

I laugh at any brand with "hype" in it's name. It's almost seems sarcastic how unoriginal it sounds.
July 18, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
cabbage_giant

Any fit picks or reviews of Lots of Spirit Hat co?
July 19, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
informal-apparel

I laugh at any brand with "hype" in it's name. It's almost seems sarcastic how unoriginal it sounds.
or the UK company simply called "Hype"... i think it's funny too

July 19, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
informal-apparel

I also just got my Decades hats in from their recent release..

They are really well made! Look great, fit great, feel great. The only thing is they are now made in china too, I always like knowing I am buying from companies who make theirs in the U.S because then the money circulation is staying in the country and replenishing our economy, even if at such a minuscule level.

July 19, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
Hypland

Thanks for feedback lol. I dont think the name has anything to do originality though. 

www.hypland.com

July 19, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
cabbage_giant

Thanks for feedback lol. I dont think the name has anything to do originality though. 
I just talking about the name specifically. The hats and buckets on your site are pretty dope. Not unoriginal at all.
July 19, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
Hypland

I just talking about the name specifically. The hats and buckets on your site are pretty dope. Not unoriginal at all.
thank you! and i do agree, i made the name in middle school. at first it sounds childish but its grown on me.

www.hypland.com

July 19, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
STCLARK

I've got a Brown Saddle I Love Ugly 5 panel. Only 5 ever produced. smile

Please login first to reply.