Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 5, 2013 @ 06:16 AM
vis

looks like the quietlife crane 5 panel @ sanchez
July 5, 2013 @ 07:31 AM
Villain™

heres mine.  dont plan on keeping any
that tie dye one is too smexy bruh bruh.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

July 5, 2013 @ 08:40 AM
supmax

anyone feelin this???
this hat is so flimsy 
yer thats the only problem with huf caps, they are really flimsy

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

July 5, 2013 @ 10:21 AM
sanvhez

I thought it was the crane first but this picture comes from a video it's not the same print unfortunately 
July 5, 2013 @ 10:21 AM
sanvhez

I would really like a 5 panel with war scene fabric, but that type of fabric seems nonexistent. This would be amazing!
shit would be nice with black suede brim
July 5, 2013 @ 12:54 PM
Knxwledge

can you guys do a legit check for these?

"all i can vouch for are the items i personally bought directly from supreme. I got this one back in like 2001 from a reseller. I wore it as mentioned, and I have worn legit supreme since '99 and I was convinced it was legit. as i said, its the old school wool camp cap. the only way they came back then." - seller

pic seems right, but his description is pretty skeptical..
July 5, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
chads

@knxwledge its definitely not from when he says it is but its legit no doubt

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

July 5, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
supmax

can someone tell me what only ny 5 panels are like, i dont own one so i dont know how flimsy they are

July 5, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
Fusion

"all i can vouch for are the items i personally bought directly from supreme. I got this one back in like 2001 from a reseller. I wore it as mentioned, and I have worn legit supreme since '99 and I was convinced it was legit. as i said, its the old school wool camp cap. the only way they came back then." - seller

I'm pretty sure that's a loro piana released F/W 11? But there's no way it's from 2001 :/

Yes.

July 5, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
informal-apparel

I thought it was the crane first but this picture comes from a video it's not the same print unfortunately 
link us to the video so we can see it there. the picture is fairly difficult to tell. if we saw it in the video we might recognize it easier.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

July 5, 2013 @ 04:37 PM
Knxwledge

I'm pretty sure that's a loro piana released F/W 11? But there's no way it's from 2001 :/
thats EXACTLY what i thought... 
July 5, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
SHARKlN

I found the manufacturer for "i love ugly" and "sly guild" if anyone is interested.
Lol who would want that bum ass info? NZ hats are ass.

Get em made at sewcal or don't get em made at all.
July 5, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
redalert

I found the manufacturer for "i love ugly" and "sly guild" if anyone is interested.

Whats the deal with sew cal? All the numbers I've had for them are now disconnected. they worked at one time but Now nothing and his website is down with no new contact info to be found anywhere.

REDALERT. www.RASkate.com

July 5, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
sicnik87

Do You think this is legit?

I think it's a waffle knit.
July 5, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
offthemapsf.com

Whats the deal with sew cal? All the numbers I've had for them are now disconnected. they worked at one time but Now nothing and his website is down with no new contact info to be found anywhere.
I think he was being sarcastic and misleading. But that's just a wild guess.

offthemapsf.com

July 5, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
supmax

looks legiy judging by the lip on the bill, however some of the newer fake supreme hats have started having lips on the bill, i suppose the only sure-fire way to know is by looking at the tag

July 6, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
dapreme

looks legiy judging by the lip on the bill, however some of the newer fake supreme hats have started having lips on the bill, i suppose the only sure-fire way to know is by looking at the tag
eyeholes on the side are key too. about a quarter apart
July 6, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
redalert

I think he was being sarcastic and misleading. But that's just a wild guess.
Why do a lot of people not like sew cal?

REDALERT. www.RASkate.com

July 6, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
timelessthrills

Timeless Thrills | www.timelessthrills.com

July 6, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
GeneralPublicCo

"V2369" Camp Cap by General Public Supply Co. Inspired by the Michael Jordan 69 point game vs Cleveland, he drop all them points while wearing the iconic Jordan 5's with a 3M front panel and red patch logo. | www.GeneralPublicSupply.com 

Web Site- http://www.generalpublicsupply.com/

July 6, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
metalfingaz

tht red camp looks exactly like mine looks legit
July 6, 2013 @ 08:20 AM
sicnik87

eyeholes on the side are key too. about a quarter apart
tht red camp looks exactly like mine looks legit

Thank you guys! Here's the other pic I got.
July 6, 2013 @ 08:42 AM
bak.

Gonna buy that from ebay.de cool

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

July 6, 2013 @ 09:29 AM
sicnik87

Let the fight begin! smile
July 6, 2013 @ 09:34 AM
bak.

Just joking, I randomly saw it today smile

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

July 6, 2013 @ 10:58 AM
whaleboy

timeless thrills, your 5 panels look sick, don't know why you're getting thumbs down!

Just saw on facebook, FREE 5 panel cap comp. just gotta like a pic. I got one of their hats and it's sick. Someone on here might be interested:
https://www.facebook.com/naffhausldn
July 7, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
tylerxluke

timeless thrills, your 5 panels look sick, don't know why you're getting thumbs down!

Just saw on facebook, FREE 5 panel cap comp. just gotta like a pic. I got one of their hats and it's sick. Someone on here might be interested:
https://www.facebook.com/naffhausldn
they don't look sick.. they're generic five panels with a shitty patch

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

July 7, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
tylerxluke

five panels are kinda gay af, but i bought one that i thought was cool while i was in nyc. i have a surpeme metallic camp cap for sale ded stock. $200 shipped, and ill throw in a free sticker
those didn't even sell out, plus $200 is a really high resale... even the most hyped hat of the season isn't going for $200 shipped, let alone the metallic camp.

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

July 7, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
dapreme

five panels are kinda gay af, but i bought one that i thought was cool while i was in nyc. i have a surpeme metallic camp cap for sale ded stock. $200 shipped, and ill throw in a free sticker
those didn't even sell out, plus $200 is a really high resale... even the most hyped hat of the season isn't going for $200 shipped, let alone the metallic camp.
hahahaha this guy. youd be lucky with a $70 resale of that camp you fuckin cluck
July 7, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
dapreme

fuck you dude, ill sell it for however much i want to. i have a pcl camp cap and a cdg coaches jacket for 600 shipped each. do you want the hat or no
there is no pcl camp cap dumb ass

Please login first to reply.