Official 5 Panels/ Camp Caps Thread

May 22, 2013 @ 12:39:02
I looking for some DQM or Only from 2011.
Anyone ?
Possibility to trade.
Let me known at raszamal@hotmail.fr.
May 22, 2013 @ 18:31:50

WAY We.Ar Organics | Premium OG Organic Streetwear

http://www.waywearlife.org/
damn, 9 down votes?  nothing ground breaking but a $27 tiger camo hat is cool with me.
May 22, 2013 @ 19:30:16
What are some better camps for bigger heads?
May 24, 2013 @ 02:43:40
(Invalid img)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 24, 2013 @ 06:21:00
What do you guys look for in 5 panel hats?
Ive been shopping for some but theres so much whack stuff being made,
and repeated patterns.

Been trying to find something solid with a cool logo.
yeh this is dope doep dope
Starch for the stiffness, healthier diet for the sweat stains

gay. dudes asking a legit question
and dudes giving a legit answer
Healthier died wont clean the sweat stains off. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 24, 2013 @ 15:22:33
YES!
just managed to get myself the Bermuda camp from the quiet life's summer quickstrike

Thoughts?
mainly buying because i know it'll be worth money soon, but i like it a lot nonetheless! not my usual style but the print is amazing.
Congrats, I was just seeing all of the pictures of this quickstrike pack and wondering when it would be coming. Very soon I guess.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

May 24, 2013 @ 15:59:52
^^^ oh you got it from Urban Industry? That was the only place I saw them at. Also Supra Distribution but I am not a member.

May 24, 2013 @ 16:52:48

ThePreciseLife.com

May 24, 2013 @ 17:21:28
Haven't copped a camp hat in forever. Sold through all my excess and kept my favorite 5.

For all you guys just getting into them, remember, quality over quantity, and as for country of origin:

May 24, 2013 @ 18:19:09
Haven't copped a camp hat in forever. Sold through all my excess and kept my favorite 5.

For all you guys just getting into them, remember, quality over quantity, and as for country of origin:

thats why huf gets their stuff made in china also,
so does quiet life.

ThePreciseLife.com

May 24, 2013 @ 19:18:25

so does quiet life.
KILL YOURSELF.
May 24, 2013 @ 20:10:29
Its called researching like a mo fucking ninja,
I know the exact manufacturer they used.

ThePreciseLife.com

May 24, 2013 @ 20:56:14
I'm pretty sure the Chinese manufacturing companies just put photo's up of Quiet Life, Huf, Supreme, RipNDip etc etc to try and sell their hats they try to make the same, because I see that it 'looks' like 5 or 6 different manufacturers there make the exact same hats as each other for these companies, which cannot be true. Online 'researching' into this topic won't get you far atall, it will just get you a sea of false information. But that's just my opinion, if you want real information you pretty much have to pay for it or know they right people high up in these companies.

May 24, 2013 @ 21:06:41
@urbannerd You don't know shit.
May 24, 2013 @ 21:17:15
Details or duck tales

May 24, 2013 @ 21:32:22
^ You don't know shit.
Nice try tho Apr 2013
yer coz this is reaaallllly my first HB account. This is just the company one.

May 24, 2013 @ 21:40:36
Its cool I mean if you guys want to believe what you "assume"
but like I said I did some ninja research type shit and found out a lot
of truths about diff. types of apparel and where they come from.

ThePreciseLife.com

May 24, 2013 @ 21:55:11
Just asking you to show the math.
Till then Huf is made on Jupiter. 
May 24, 2013 @ 23:37:17
Just asking you to show the math.
Till then Huf is made on Jupiter. 
Yea like Im going to share what it took me months to find out
so everyone can hop on that shit. lol

ThePreciseLife.com

May 25, 2013 @ 01:31:21

terrible fit on cast shadows 5 panels

where the azn girls at

May 25, 2013 @ 03:46:23
i actually didn't believe zumiez carried actual huf camps. walked into the bitch when shopping with my sister/family and bam, there i saw like a brown striped wool camp. pretty sure it was from last winter
May 25, 2013 @ 04:16:56
i actually didn't believe zumiez carried actual huf camps. walked into the bitch when shopping with my sister/family and bam, there i saw like a brown striped wool camp. pretty sure it was from last winter
Yea that shit sucks. been seeing alot of high school kids walking around with 5 panel hats now cause of zumiez

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

May 25, 2013 @ 15:27:15
have anyone tried washing their camp caps before? i wanna wash mine but afraid that the cap might lose it's shape....
May 25, 2013 @ 16:41:31

so does quiet life.
Definitely NOT true Huf and quiet life are 100% Made in USA. 100% confirmed Fact! Don't fall for the pics China manufacturers put up.

REDALERT. www.RASkate.com

Please login first to reply.
x