Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 4, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
chads

Summer 2013 Camps are in. We did a snap back closure for these
www.RASkate.com
Why so many down votes? Just curious. We're getting real good responses at the shop. Please criticize.
They look like really shitty quality, people hate snaps on the back of 5 panels and marijuana references in streetwear are super played out.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 4, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
redalert

www.RASkate.com
Why so many down votes? Just curious. We're getting real good responses at the shop. Please criticize.
They look like really shitty quality, people hate snaps on the back of 5 panels and marijuana references in streetwear are super played out.
The quality and fit is amazing. We got asked for snaps on these so we did them. People seem to be really into them around the shop. Oh well only 12 of each color so they won't be around long.

REDALERT. www.RASkate.com

June 4, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
dapreme

www.RASkate.com
yeah I already see too much with the plantlife as it is. And snaps fucking suck, and when they're on a camp cap its even worse and it just looks really trashy
June 4, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
redalert

www.RASkate.com
yeah I already see too much with the plantlife as it is. And snaps fucking suck, and when they're on a camp cap its even worse and it just looks really trashy
Oh well. Bummer. We're just a small skate shop not a street wear brand. This works for us. I'll do better next round.

REDALERT. www.RASkate.com

June 4, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
alexgonewild

www.RASkate.com
Oh well. Bummer. We're just a small skate shop not a street wear brand. This works for us. I'll do better next round.
Maybe some improved photos would help too. I work at a shop as well and I think it's often over-looked how important a good photo is to selling something... Especially a 5-panel. Consider it next time around. Other than that stoked you guys are doing your thing! 

#mbMN www.mustbeminnesota.storenvy.com

June 4, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
alexgonewild

TQL Summer... Hadn't seen this one yet.
I love this one, I know floral's "played" but the overall color of this one just gets me. Definite cop.
Thoughts?

June 4, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
alexgonewild

PublishBrand is looking real good too. Anyone know how these fit?
I'm assuming they are similar to Supreme, Huf, Norse etc... 

June 4, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
informal-apparel

My personal collection I have as of right now. Just realized how much pattern I have in my hats, lucky I keep my shirts and hoodies plain most of the time.
how does t.w.o face fit compared to supreme? like depth and stuff
a little shallower, mainly because the front panel is a little smaller, the bills feel a tiny bit bigger, either thicker or longer. also it is a little more stretchy so mold to the head fairly well. the only problem is some of the materials are a little thin and reinforced with thin lining. i would have lined some of them twice like I Love Ugly does to strengthen them up a little, because some get the small dimples at the sides of the front panel. overall I will/would buy them again.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

June 4, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
informal-apparel

@informalapparel whats the one top row all the way to the right?
That is a snapback, not a camp. But it is the Huf 10oz duck canvas "Don't Tread On Me" snap with the don't tread on me flag on it from a few years ago. I want to say FW'11. The venting on these Huf hats is really nice, they have some more of that style out currently.

June 4, 2013 @ 11:36 AM
breshco

Someone was asking this while ago on their Instagram and they said that the fit is deeper compared to Supreme.

www.previewclothing.com | facebook.com/PRVWCLOTHING | previewclothing.tumblr.com | instagram: @previewclothing

June 4, 2013 @ 11:50 AM
graveskateboards

http://graveskateboards.com/shop/hats/

we have some new custom 5 panel hats if someone cares....
June 4, 2013 @ 02:14 PM
ILikeBacon

Someone was asking this while ago on their Instagram and they said that the fit is deeper compared to Supreme.
I had this one http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/530862_470884436304966_1587092982_n.jpg and it definitely fit a bit shallower/smaller than my Supreme/RBW hats. I'd say similar it was similar to my TQL.

Publish definitely has some sweet hats but they fucking put out so many its kind of annoying. It seems like every second day they're updating their Instagram with a picture of some new fabric they intend on using for a new hat...
June 4, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
informal-apparel

these look SO shallow, like yamaka hats, a lot like The Decades 19XX 2nd Vintage Series low profile camps.

June 4, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
catlord

YES!
just managed to get myself the Bermuda camp from the quiet life's summer quickstrike

Thoughts?
mainly buying because i know it'll be worth money soon, but i like it a lot nonetheless! not my usual style but the print is amazing.
I love the quiet life, their caps fit so nicely and the designs tend to be really good.  And the prices are very fair compared to other large names.

http://soundcloud.com/dirtyupofficial

June 4, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
graveskateboards

these look SO shallow, like yamaka hats, a lot like The Decades 19XX 2nd Vintage Series low profile camps.
they fit like ripndip...and quiet ....not so shallow...
June 4, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
M.

I just asked this in another thread but does anyone have any experience with 6-panel caps? Some brands do some really nice ones like Norse Projects and Raised by Wolves. Do they fit like a 5-panel camp fit(more fitted to the head) or do they have a different fit to them? Yeah yeah kinda not on topic to the thread but might as well ask it here since making a separate thread is kinda stupid.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

June 4, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
thepreciselife

cool stuff.

ThePreciseLife.com

June 4, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
informal-apparel

There is no chance in hell they do mate! Don't lie, atleast tell customers their actual shape. RipnDip and Quiet Life's front panels are NOWHERE NEAR that small and not even close to being that sloping backwards. Nice try though.

June 4, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
informal-apparel

I just asked this in another thread but does anyone have any experience with 6-panel caps? Some brands do some really nice ones like Norse Projects and Raised by Wolves. Do they fit like a 5-panel camp fit(more fitted to the head) or do they have a different fit to them? Yeah yeah kinda not on topic to the thread but might as well ask it here since making a separate thread is kinda stupid.
I would assume they are attempting to create a shape similar to polo 6 panel caps, which has a fit very much in the middle of the 2, having aspects of both.

June 4, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
informal-apparel

cool stuff.
Too bad the fit on less camps is complete crap.
They are? I've never had one but everyone compares them to Quiet Life, Huf, Supreme etc. After hearing this I am reluctant to look into them now though.

June 4, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
graveskateboards

There is no chance in hell they do mate! Don't lie, atleast tell customers their actual shape. RipnDip and Quiet Life's front panels are NOWHERE NEAR that small and not even close to being that sloping backwards. Nice try though.
i dont lie...i just said that because when i put nermal ripndip hat on my head it fits the same like this ones we made......you can see the fit here
June 4, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
informal-apparel

Ok, much better than I thought originally, I take that back. Still a strange shape though.

June 4, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
graveskateboards

Ok, much better than I thought originally, I take that back. Still a strange shape though.
its all ok ;)...we made them here in bosnia ;) in small manufacture..they made few samples...and this one was the best...its shallow but not to shallow...i personally like only and downtown shape the most..but they are to big for most people......now we know what to change for fall line ;) ...
June 4, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
Iarumas

^ The fit looks great on the pics, It's a shame if fits like shit then.. wanted to pick up the balloon camp
June 4, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
thepreciselife

The thing is, everyone has a different shaped head. haha
One hat can fit someone too wide, but then itll fit some other dude just right.

ThePreciseLife.com

June 4, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
informal-apparel

cool stuff.
Too bad the fit on less camps is complete crap.
They are? I've never had one but everyone compares them to Quiet Life, Huf, Supreme etc. After hearing this I am reluctant to look into them now though.
Noooo they are nothing like the quiet life!
Granted I only own one, the balloon camp, but it is way deep and too wide. 
I have to tighten it loads and this results in a load of bunched up fabric sticking out the back
what size fitted do you wear?

June 4, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
informal-apparel

^^^ like a fitted cap, like new era, 59fifty stuff. The sizes are like 7, 7 1/8, 7 1/4. 7 3/8.... If your head is small it will probably be one of these? Do you know that head sizing?

June 4, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
sandz

thinking about letting this go VNDS from 2011

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

June 4, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
informal-apparel

^^^ like a fitted cap, like new era, 59fifty stuff. The sizes are like 7, 7 1/8, 7 1/4. 7 3/8.... If your head is small it will probably be one of these? Do you know that head sizing?
No i don't i'm afraid, not a fan of snapbacks at all!
like i said though quiet life, huf and ripndip all fit flawlessly whilst my less camp is really, really big and deep.
they aren't snapbacks, they are fitteds, hence the different name..... but okay, that means nothing because all of my quiet life, huf and ripndip are all different sizes/depths across the board for different hats.

June 4, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
kinglogzz

I really like the suede brim on this. It looks like the same suede on my rich uncle's couch.

http://www.waywearlife.org/#!product/prd1/790350971/way-up-suede-brim

Please login first to reply.