god damn chill with the photos

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

May 25, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
informal-apparel

Just asking you to show the math.
Till then Huf is made on Jupiter. 
Yea like Im going to share what it took me months to find out
so everyone can hop on that shit. lol
Hence my comment "if you want real information you pretty much have to pay for it or know the right people high up in these companies." You probably don't even have the right info anyway, so give up.
"Online 'researching' into this topic won't get you far atall, it will just get you a sea of false information" is true too, if it took you months to find out what is probably the wrong manufacturer still.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

May 25, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
informal-apparel

Haven't copped a camp hat in forever. Sold through all my excess and kept my favorite 5.

For all you guys just getting into them, remember, quality over quantity, and as for country of origin:

thats why huf gets their stuff made in china also,
so does quiet life.
Definitely NOT true Huf and quiet life are 100% Made in USA. 100% confirmed Fact! Don't fall for the pics China manufacturers put up.
Exactly, why would they put the actual manufactured country for their shirts and jackets and snapbacks and shoes etc etc and then lie about the manufactured company for the camps? Seems ridiculous to even believe.

May 25, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
informal-apparel

On a more positive note, who else is getting the Quiet Life Bermuda 5 Panel Camp when it comes out?! I am really liking these teal/cyan colors in the summer hats this season, wish there were some simpler patterns with these colors though!

May 25, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
redalert

Haven't copped a camp hat in forever. Sold through all my excess and kept my favorite 5.

For all you guys just getting into them, remember, quality over quantity, and as for country of origin:

thats why huf gets their stuff made in china also,
so does quiet life.
Definitely NOT true Huf and quiet life are 100% Made in USA. 100% confirmed Fact! Don't fall for the pics China manufacturers put up.
Exactly, why would they put the actual manufactured country for their shirts and jackets and snapbacks and shoes etc etc and then lie about the manufactured company for the camps? Seems ridiculous to even believe.
Plus...It is highly illegal to label a false country of origin.

REDALERT. www.RASkate.com

May 26, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
chads

have anyone tried washing their camp caps before? i wanna wash mine but afraid that the cap might lose it's shape....
Why do you care so much if your hat 'looses shape'? If you actually wear it on your head then your head will fill the space and hold shape.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 26, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

looking to cawp some 5 panels/ camps. give me some good brands nothing 2 expensive though. nothing too floral or too flashy 
May 26, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
Ape

http://www.gold-hats.com/

This site is legit/actually quality? I have some hat ideas and I like how nothing seems to be out of their ability, but after reading that USA-New Zealand-China chart, I'm worried about ordering from outside of the USA.

Everything from that site is made in Vietnam and their minimum order is 50 pieces. I don't wanna be either stuck with 50 shitty quality hats or have to push and sell 50 shitty quality hats and give people a bad taste of the brand.

Anyone got advice or experience with this vendor?

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

May 26, 2013 @ 11:48 AM
breshco

www.previewclothing.com | facebook.com/PRVWCLOTHING | previewclothing.tumblr.com | instagram: @previewclothing

May 26, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
gold-hats

http://www.gold-hats.com/

This site is legit/actually quality? I have some hat ideas and I like how nothing seems to be out of their ability, but after reading that USA-New Zealand-China chart, I'm worried about ordering from outside of the USA.

Everything from that site is made in Vietnam and their minimum order is 50 pieces. I don't wanna be either stuck with 50 shitty quality hats or have to push and sell 50 shitty quality hats and give people a bad taste of the brand.

Anyone got advice or experience with this vendor?
Hello,

I'm Victor, co-founder of Gold Hats. I believe that I'm the best person to answer your post.

First, unlike most self-called manufacturers out there, we're on site both in Europe (Paris) and Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam where most of our production is done. Being on site is a must when dealing with cut & sew manufacturing. We're not a middleman, we're a manufacturer.

Are we reliable? I believe that the few pictures we show on our site talk for themselves; if you want more pictures, just drop us an email (info@gold-hats.com) and we'll show you what you want.
If you want references or if you want to get in touch with brands we've worked with, just tell us.

Of course we only offer the best quality available. Why would it be "50 shitty quality hats "? As a company claiming and producing high quality products only, it would be irrational not to reach our goal by making shitty caps. Also it would be extremely risky for our image as people would know it very quickly thanks to forums like this one.

Concerning the "chart", I highly discourage you to follow a paint-made scribble which we believe was done as a joke.
It's too simplistic to classify everything that's made outside the USA or Europe as crap. Nowdays, Asia is the heart of the world when it comes to manufacturing. As with everything, you'll find both excellent quality and awful crap made in Asia; in the end, it all depends on levels of requirements and control.

Also, it's important not to forget that Asia is an immense continent and Vietnam is not the same as China just as much as USA is not the same as Mexico. This comparison is a bit far-fetched but you'll understand the meaning.

Thank you for reading through this looonnnggg post, sorry by the way but we felt that it was necessary.

PS: there're a lot of useful information on the Internet. Unfortunately, it's also fulled of bullshit concerning manufacturing. You would be surprised by the amount of requests we receive from American and European clients who want tear-off country of origins labels; it's not hard to guess what their plan is... But this is out of our business. All that to say that it's not a matter of black and white, even big names mentioned as references on this topic use this method to relabel their products into USA made. For some of them, it's the only way to justify very high prices.

Cheers!
May 28, 2013 @ 03:33 PM
callumanthony93

have anyone tried washing their camp caps before? i wanna wash mine but afraid that the cap might lose it's shape....
Why do you care so much if your hat 'looses shape'? If you actually wear it on your head then your head will fill the space and hold shape.
probably one of them turds who wears his hat perched lightly on top of his head 
May 28, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
thepreciselife

3rd camo hat had potential.

ThePreciseLife.com

May 29, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

thoughts?

May 29, 2013 @ 07:20 AM
mikeyei

thoughts?

Raised by Wolves is my favorite brand for camp caps. They all fit perfectly and are very comfortable.
May 29, 2013 @ 12:13 PM
JordR

which brand's 5 panels do you think fit best and have the best fit?

i personally think raised by wolves make pretty nice 5 panels
May 29, 2013 @ 01:49 PM
SHARKlN

Best fits are Maiden Noir and Supreme for me. Like my DQM a lot too.

Unsurprisingly, they're all made in the same factory.
May 29, 2013 @ 02:09 PM
JordR

i love supreme camps but i do think they're a bit shallow
May 29, 2013 @ 02:11 PM
JordR

thoughts?

is this something thats already been released? or a future drop?
May 29, 2013 @ 11:53 PM

found a 5 panel i thought i lost at the bottom of my backpack, how do i reshape and harden a canvas cap
May 30, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
GarbageGregg

found a 5 panel i thought i lost at the bottom of my backpack, how do i reshape and harden a canvas cap
Try stuffing it with undershirts for a couple of days. Then, i know this is going to sound weird,but try leaving it in your freezer for a couple of hours to harden the fabric. 
May 30, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
informal-apparel

Anyone on here really like ripndip anymore? seems as though they have been selling much slower the last couple seasons and theres not much talk on their hats anymore, even on their thread. More the bags and buttondowns etc

May 30, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
GarbageGregg

^I have 2 caps from them. A mint suede and a green paisley cap. Good quality and fit on both. 
May 30, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
informal-apparel

^I have 2 caps from them. A mint suede and a green paisley cap. Good quality and fit on both. 
same, I have the grey floral from a few seasons ago, the aztec, monir paisley and wolf from last season and the mayan from this season, got multiples of some. since I have started following them the talk on them has slowly disappeared though and their items have slowly stopped selling out quick atall. just trying to figure out the change besides manufacturing more, because then it would still be being talked about

May 30, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
Iarumas

^ that Flatspot camp is real nice
May 30, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Flatspot camps are underrated man, they sell out too quick though
May 30, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
thepreciselife

Anyone else see this list?

http://www.complex.com/style/2013/05/best-5-panel-hats-out-right-now/

Bunch of crap on there.

ThePreciseLife.com

May 30, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
bromygod

another camp came in the mail today, figured I'd post a pic.

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

May 30, 2013 @ 09:43 PM

Bunch of crap on there.
#48 is nice tho

they actually get worse as it gets higher
May 31, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
thepreciselife

Bunch of crap on there.
#48 is nice tho

#48 is nice... out of 50 lol
Complex needs to step their game up,
or someone needs to make some sicker 5 panels.

ThePreciseLife.com

May 31, 2013 @ 02:04 AM

Bunch of crap on there.
#48 is nice tho

#48 is nice... out of 50 lol
Complex needs to step their game up,
or someone needs to make some sicker 5 panels.
#49 makes me want to punch a baby

Please login first to reply.