Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 19, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
Iarumas

^ lol y no suede brim doe xDD

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197858 - 5 panels for sale

March 19, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
GarbageGregg

Wampum Spring '13 Pineapple Five Panel
Nice fake supreme hat. Goes good with your brand. 
March 19, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
thedecades

Our first SS-13 pieces are being released early at our Philly retailers Abakus Takeout, Corsa, and Exit Skateshop today.  They will hit our other retailers worldwide and our website by the end of this week or early next week.
March 19, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
johnjamon

Does anybody have the Pull The Pin Camper cap for sale? I need dat
March 19, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
callumanthony93

http://shop.bennygold.com/products/origins-5panel-camper-green

Anybody bought this hat or from this company? Reviews plz
a friend of mine has a benny gold 5 panel similar to this. really good quality and the fit on them is great if you have a small head like me. i found the front panel tends not to crease at the sides on these ones as much as other brands
Is that creasing good or bad?
i'd think so, makes the hat look untidy in my opinion but others may disagree. i try to keep my hats in pristine condition so it bothers me a little but not enough to not buy a hat if i really like it
March 19, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
itsmikeypapa

March 19, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
SHARKlN

^ needs a suede brim and leather strap
March 19, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
bromygod

I really just can't take that wampum brand seriously because of the joke patch he stitched on karmaloop/amazon 5 panels.

That pineapple release was honestly up to par - in relation to other "new" non-established brands.

And that owl hat just makes it look like some kindergarten hat for my lil nephew... come on now.
I feel like I'm going to see paul franks monkey on his next hat.

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

March 19, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
hardingo

If anyone is interested I'm selling my Supreme Navy Foulard camp cap. Looking for £45 posted..Used but really good condition, with no marks whatsoever. I will also post it in a box so it doesn't get damaged at all. 

March 20, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
chrismusser

Wampum Spring '13 Pineapple Five Panel
what is that floral one behind the pinneaple?
March 20, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
e v e r y w h e r e

So i basically only own Supreme 5 panels and was wondering if you guys could recommend me some similar brands or just places to buy some other 5 panels... all of the sites i seem to find are in the uk and dont accept us money

thanks in advance
iloveugly, sly guild, less crew, butter goods, grand scheme (great), the ampal creative.
just look around its not hard to find new brands
So i basically only own Supreme 5 panels and was wondering if you guys could recommend me some similar brands or just places to buy some other 5 panels... all of the sites i seem to find are in the uk and dont accept us money

thanks in advance
The Quiet Life, Rip n Dip, Only NY. Theres alot more though. 
Thank you, i appreciate the help

Man Of The Year : brooks brothers is cool lol

March 20, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
heretostayandshit

never been much of a 5 panel guy before, but thinkin bout coppin this 
http://shop.ilthy.com/product/navy-5panel
March 20, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

give me some good strapbacks 
March 20, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
offthemapsf.com

offthemapsf.com

March 20, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
deathl3nz

preme canvas camps http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197556#3935941
March 20, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
pvramids

Super fucking happy with it really fucking perfect.
Great fit, great quality, only thing "wrong" with it it a little air bubble under the brim but it took me ages to notice it.

Selling an I Love Ugly 'Mapped' 5 Panel and a TWO Face 'Tea Green' Suede 5 Panel. PM me for info.

March 20, 2013 @ 07:38 PM
chonch

Hey guys, new to this forum and 5 panels. What are the better brands and usual prices I should be looking for to score a nice and firm cap? 
It really depends on the brand, supreme in their online store vs resale is huge difference - the same applies with any popular and limited print.
$50-$55ish with shipping seems to be usual.

by "better" I'm going to assume you mean quality.
As quality goes there isn't much difference among smaller brands. Just be sure to stay away from brands sold at your local mall - obey & chuck originals. The ladder especially being a joke.
But smaller brands such as anmlhse & who cried wolf seem to have the same manufacture.

I love ugly is more expensive for base prices (roughly $72 usd) but they're easily my favorite 5 panel brand I've worn. They fit my head just right (7 1/2) They're slightly boxxy at first, but they form a fit to your head within 3-4 wears.
The quiet life and supreme are tied behind ILU, the holes on the side of the hat match up if you happen to be ocd.
Huf is gr8 if you have a smaller head (under 7 3/
Moupia fits are horribly awkward if you have any decent sized head.

Feel free to correct this.

I know the deepness of some of the Supreme camps vary, but if I've got a smaller head, is one of their camps just gonna look ridiculous on me?

F.A.C.K. IV

March 21, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
bromygod

^ that's all relevant to your opinion of ridiculousness.
Do you think franlations or whatever that midget kid on youtube is called dresses the way he dresses because he thinks it's gay? No, he thinks he's fucking swag mannnn.

My point is, wear whatever the fuck you want if it makes you happy. If you think you can rock it, then rock it. Like you just said deepness on camps vary, so do some research, use the supreme discussion thread as well, and if you're happy with how you dress then fuck it if someone downvotes you on some wdywt thread.

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

March 21, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
arthurzand

I've tried one day a Supreme tribal 5 panel and it fits really strange, I don't know, kinda soft material... I didn't like too much, so I would like to know if the other ones like the canvas ones are better like the safaris, dogs and ducks...

http://urban-preppy.tumblr.com

March 21, 2013 @ 02:32 AM
slap

The only Tribal camp caps they did were soft bills. Those are completely different that regular camp caps.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

March 21, 2013 @ 07:30 AM
chonch

Do you think the Guatemala Camps are going to be soft bills?

F.A.C.K. IV

March 21, 2013 @ 07:31 AM
chonch

^ that's all relevant to your opinion of ridiculousness.
Do you think franlations or whatever that midget kid on youtube is called dresses the way he dresses because he thinks it's gay? No, he thinks he's fucking swag mannnn.

My point is, wear whatever the fuck you want if it makes you happy. If you think you can rock it, then rock it. Like you just said deepness on camps vary, so do some research, use the supreme discussion thread as well, and if you're happy with how you dress then fuck it if someone downvotes you on some wdywt thread.
Sorry I should have specified lol. I dont want it to look like a giant ass New Era on my head haha

F.A.C.K. IV

March 21, 2013 @ 12:56 PM
chads

Do you think the Guatemala Camps are going to be soft bills?
No

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 21, 2013 @ 12:59 PM
jaybuds

What's a good 5 panel for a 1st yet fairly cheap? I'm feelin kind of a benny gold pricing range. Any out there?
March 21, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
itsmikeypapa

What's a good 5 panel for a 1st yet fairly cheap? I'm feelin kind of a benny gold pricing range. Any out there?
depends on where you live. benny gold is like the cheap but if you live in the city you can find other shit
March 21, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
jaybuds

depends on where you live. benny gold is like the cheap but if you live in the city you can find other shit
The only special about where I live is the weed smile BOULDER CO ALL DAY but really what are some
March 21, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
jaybuds

Hey all you 5 panelers what the comparison between a supreme camp and something like this http://www.thedecadeshatco.com/product/mans-best-friend-5-panel
March 21, 2013 @ 06:58 PM
teflonpepe

Hey all you 5 panelers what the comparison between a supreme camp and something like this http://www.thedecadeshatco.com/product/mans-best-friend-5-panel
Well the design and shape looks pretty similar. Supreme uses a pretty wide range of materials on their camps.  "Green chino twill fabric" basically going to be similar to a pair of pants. 
March 21, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
itsmikeypapa

SS'13 Wampum Zebra Stripe five panel. Made in USA. 
March 22, 2013 @ 01:30 AM
joexedge

Super fucking happy with it really fucking perfect.
Great fit, great quality, only thing "wrong" with it it a little air bubble under the brim but it took me ages to notice it.
looks like a great hat. such a nice color

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.