Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 18, 2013 @ 10:27 AM
pvramids

I got my National Park a while back but I haven't had a chance to upload pictures of it yet.
Im pretty happy with the pattern, the fit is perfect, the only thing I find annoying is this weird gap in the opening above the clasp.

Selling an I Love Ugly 'Mapped' 5 Panel and a TWO Face 'Tea Green' Suede 5 Panel. PM me for info.

March 18, 2013 @ 01:41 PM
jaybuds

Hey guys, new to this forum and 5 panels. What are the better brands and usual prices I should be looking for to score a nice and firm cap? 
March 18, 2013 @ 03:01 PM
bromygod

Hey guys, new to this forum and 5 panels. What are the better brands and usual prices I should be looking for to score a nice and firm cap? 
It really depends on the brand, supreme in their online store vs resale is huge difference - the same applies with any popular and limited print.
$50-$55ish with shipping seems to be usual.

by "better" I'm going to assume you mean quality.
As quality goes there isn't much difference among smaller brands. Just be sure to stay away from brands sold at your local mall - obey & chuck originals. The ladder especially being a joke.
But smaller brands such as anmlhse & who cried wolf seem to have the same manufacture.

I love ugly is more expensive for base prices (roughly $72 usd) but they're easily my favorite 5 panel brand I've worn. They fit my head just right (7 1/2) They're slightly boxxy at first, but they form a fit to your head within 3-4 wears.
The quiet life and supreme are tied behind ILU, the holes on the side of the hat match up if you happen to be ocd.
Huf is gr8 if you have a smaller head (under 7 3/cool
Moupia fits are horribly awkward if you have any decent sized head.

Feel free to correct this.

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

March 18, 2013 @ 03:06 PM
colin_nyc

what do you guys think of The Decades as a brand? i have their Raggedy Ann & Andy camp from a while back and its small as hell. you like their brand?
March 18, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
jaybuds

It really depends on the brand, supreme in their online store vs resale is huge difference - the same applies with any popular and limited print.
$50-$55ish with shipping seems to be usual.

by "better" I'm going to assume you mean quality.
As quality goes there isn't much difference among smaller brands. Just be sure to stay away from brands sold at your local mall - obey & chuck originals. The ladder especially being a joke.
But smaller brands such as anmlhse & who cried wolf seem to have the same manufacture.

I love ugly is more expensive for base prices (roughly $72 usd) but they're easily my favorite 5 panel brand I've worn. They fit my head just right (7 1/2) They're slightly boxxy at first, but they form a fit to your head within 3-4 wears.
The quiet life and supreme are tied behind ILU, the holes on the side of the hat match up if you happen to be ocd.
Huf is gr8 if you have a smaller head (under 7 3/
Moupia fits are horribly awkward if you have any decent sized head.

Feel free to correct this.

March 18, 2013 @ 05:17 PM
jaybuds

Sorry about that last post... I was trying to ask how different companies do different things with their hats. Styles, fabrics, etc...
March 18, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
itsmikeypapa

March 18, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
colin_nyc

what does "wampum" mean?
March 18, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
itsmikeypapa

what does "wampum" mean?
Wampum was the first currency in America. They're white/purple shell beads 
March 18, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
jaybuds

http://shop.bennygold.com/products/origins-5panel-camper-green

Anybody bought this hat or from this company? Reviews plz
March 18, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
johnjamon

selling both of these. PM me if interested.

March 18, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
chads

Benny Gold is very good quality despite being made in China. That would be a good hat to start with.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 18, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
OR NAH

So i basically only own Supreme 5 panels and was wondering if you guys could recommend me some similar brands or just places to buy some other 5 panels... all of the sites i seem to find are in the uk and dont accept us money

thanks in advance

where the azn girls at

March 18, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
tylerxluke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZKWuWUmQcg
Does anyone know the five panel brand that is worn in the picture of this video? 

tylerxluke.bandcamp.com

March 18, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
GarbageGregg

So i basically only own Supreme 5 panels and was wondering if you guys could recommend me some similar brands or just places to buy some other 5 panels... all of the sites i seem to find are in the uk and dont accept us money

thanks in advance
The Quiet Life, Rip n Dip, Only NY. Theres alot more though. 
March 18, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
GarbageGregg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZKWuWUmQcg
Does anyone know the five panel brand that is worn in the picture of this video? 
alife
March 19, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
pvramids

thanks in advance
iloveugly, sly guild, less crew, butter goods, grand scheme (great), the ampal creative.
just look around its not hard to find new brands smile

Selling an I Love Ugly 'Mapped' 5 Panel and a TWO Face 'Tea Green' Suede 5 Panel. PM me for info.

March 19, 2013 @ 12:30 PM
callumanthony93

a friend of mine has a benny gold 5 panel similar to this. really good quality and the fit on them is great if you have a small head like me. i found the front panel tends not to crease at the sides on these ones as much as other brands
March 19, 2013 @ 01:11 PM
jaybuds

a friend of mine has a benny gold 5 panel similar to this. really good quality and the fit on them is great if you have a small head like me. i found the front panel tends not to crease at the sides on these ones as much as other brands
Is that creasing good or bad?
March 19, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
itsmikeypapa

Wampum Spring '13 Pineapple Five Panel
March 19, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
Iarumas

^ lol y no suede brim doe xDD
March 19, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
GarbageGregg

Nice fake supreme hat. Goes good with your brand. 
March 19, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
thedecades

Our first SS-13 pieces are being released early at our Philly retailers Abakus Takeout, Corsa, and Exit Skateshop today.  They will hit our other retailers worldwide and our website by the end of this week or early next week.
March 19, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
johnjamon

Does anybody have the Pull The Pin Camper cap for sale? I need dat
March 19, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
callumanthony93

Is that creasing good or bad?
i'd think so, makes the hat look untidy in my opinion but others may disagree. i try to keep my hats in pristine condition so it bothers me a little but not enough to not buy a hat if i really like it
March 19, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
itsmikeypapa

March 19, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
SHARKlN

^ needs a suede brim and leather strap
March 19, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
bromygod

I really just can't take that wampum brand seriously because of the joke patch he stitched on karmaloop/amazon 5 panels.

That pineapple release was honestly up to par - in relation to other "new" non-established brands.

And that owl hat just makes it look like some kindergarten hat for my lil nephew... come on now.
I feel like I'm going to see paul franks monkey on his next hat.

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

March 19, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
hardingo

If anyone is interested I'm selling my Supreme Navy Foulard camp cap. Looking for £45 posted..Used but really good condition, with no marks whatsoever. I will also post it in a box so it doesn't get damaged at all. 

March 20, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
chrismusser

what is that floral one behind the pinneaple?

Please login first to reply.