March 13, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
expialadoja

I interested in trying to get some custom hats made for my clothing brand but I've been running into the problem of finding a manufacturer to go through. I tried Official, and they didnt email back. I tried Quintin Co, and they just dont do hats for private brands anymore. And I also tried Bespoke Cut n Sew but they were a little pricey to try and buy and resell through them. The type of style that Im going for is similar to Quintin in the sense of subtle colors and 6 panel. 
And its not like Im trying to get 100+ Im just starting out with my brand and that type of capitol is something we dont have at the moment, so if you guys have any feedback you can give to me it would be much appreciated. 
Thanks,
-Expialadoja

http://www.quintinco.com/product/collaborations/quintin-x-ludwig-selvedge-3-black/#

"Flourish towards a better tomorrrow". Follow FLRSH on Instagram

March 14, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
siilas

Anyone know if I can still get the Nermal camp cap somehow? I can't believe I missed out. I've been waiting to buy one because I didn't have the money until now. Does anyone have one for sale?

BUYING FUCKING AWESOME VANS SIZE 8, 9, OR 10 AND PCL CHUKKA SIZE 8 OR 9. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/204368

March 14, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
spenc

Anyone know if I can still get the Nermal camp cap somehow? I can't believe I missed out. I've been waiting to buy one because I didn't have the money until now. Does anyone have one for sale?
long sold out bruh. lame ass hat man, just based on OF hype.. then again your probably some Odd Future dick rider.
March 14, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
siilas

long sold out bruh. lame ass hat man, just based on OF hype.. then again your probably some Odd Future dick rider.
Why would it be based off of Odd Future hype?

Oh wait, why am I asking you? You're obviously an idiot lowlife who makes accusations based off of nothing. Nobody thinks you're a cool rebel when you attempt to put someone down. I don't mean to be harsh, but give people some respect.

BUYING FUCKING AWESOME VANS SIZE 8, 9, OR 10 AND PCL CHUKKA SIZE 8 OR 9. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/204368

March 14, 2013 @ 10:11 AM
casperdesmo

Anyone have it? Would like to buy.
March 14, 2013 @ 10:26 AM
joliver

shut up, you're one of the many cunts that have fucked up this place. not the 'dickriders' it's pretentious assholes like you who act superior on an internet forum
March 14, 2013 @ 12:09 PM
romeapparel

www.romeapparel.com
Any feedback is appreciated!

March 14, 2013 @ 02:27 PM
GeneralPublicCo

www.romeapparel.com

I like the last cap, but I think you should not use the suede brim and just make it all the same fabric. 

Web Site- http://www.generalpublicsupply.com/

March 14, 2013 @ 06:41 PM

i have it in black
March 14, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
chrismusser

www.romeapparel.com

I like the last cap, but I think you should not use the suede brim and just make it all the same fabric. 
it would be for the option of all over print. im diggin it dude!
March 14, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
chrismusser

also, $60 is kind of a lot considering no one knows about you yet
March 14, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
simmerdown

http://www.5050store.com/rip-n-dip-nermal-camp-cap 
March 15, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
callumanthony93

www.romeapparel.com

loving the designs man, cant help but notice the peaks look a little on the thick side. i had a camp like that once and the fit was awful, maybe a manufacturer change would solve that
March 15, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
francoisxx

I agree. Great prints, interesting pieces, but not a lot of people here know enough about the brand's fit or quality/construction to shell out that much.

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/201196

March 15, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
pvramids

I agree. Great prints, interesting pieces, but not a lot of people here know enough about the brand's fit or quality/construction to shell out that much.
Exactly, plus there's no leather detailing at all, i wouldn't fish out more than 50 for something with nylon clasp/logo, neat prints though, and the bills look thick.

Selling an I Love Ugly 'Mapped' 5 Panel and a TWO Face 'Tea Green' Suede 5 Panel. PM me for info.

March 15, 2013 @ 01:48 PM
wofo

Any one looking for decades vintage series hats pm me.

looking for cdg hoodie navy med.

March 16, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
pvramids

Less than half an hour until RIPNDIP Spring '13 drops.

http://ripndipclothing.com/

New new 5 panels look sweet.

Selling an I Love Ugly 'Mapped' 5 Panel and a TWO Face 'Tea Green' Suede 5 Panel. PM me for info.

March 16, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
senchi

i'm sure they restocked since the store opened back up

http://ripndipclothing.com/collections/camp-caps/products/nermal-camp-cap
March 16, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
Adrian Fun

Upcoming 5 Panel from FUN TIME. Pattern is custom printed and brim is faux croc. Will drop mid april!

FUN TIME www.haveafuntime.org www.facebook.com/funfunfuntime

March 16, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
sanvhez

Anyone selling or trading red paisley rip n dip?
March 16, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
itsgart

got this from Andy at a little art show as a sample last week for $20

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 17, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
jeredd

i have it in black
I have this hat.
March 17, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
jetageoflotus

got this from Andy at a little art show as a sample last week for $20
nicecop. retail is 40 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 17, 2013 @ 02:14 PM
chads

For anyone thats looking for a basic, cheap hat for their collection, I'm selling a navy Supreme camp

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197332

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 17, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
bravado

How do you submit pictures
March 17, 2013 @ 09:12 PM
hardingo

Alright guys, just wondering what you think an SS12 Supreme Navy Foulard camp is worth? Got one that I'm probably going to get rid of but wasn't sure what they're worth now. It's in really good condition as I've barely worn it.
March 18, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
pvramids

How do you submit pictures
You've got to click the 'Image' button with the picture of mountains and a sun in black and white and a pop-up will appear asking for the URL of the image, you can get the URL of an image by right clicking it and selecting 'Copy Image Address' then pressing ctrl + v in the text box on the pop-up :D

March 18, 2013 @ 10:27 AM
pvramids

I got my National Park a while back but I haven't had a chance to upload pictures of it yet.
Im pretty happy with the pattern, the fit is perfect, the only thing I find annoying is this weird gap in the opening above the clasp.

March 18, 2013 @ 01:41 PM
jaybuds

Hey guys, new to this forum and 5 panels. What are the better brands and usual prices I should be looking for to score a nice and firm cap? 
March 18, 2013 @ 03:01 PM
bromygod

Hey guys, new to this forum and 5 panels. What are the better brands and usual prices I should be looking for to score a nice and firm cap? 
It really depends on the brand, supreme in their online store vs resale is huge difference - the same applies with any popular and limited print.
$50-$55ish with shipping seems to be usual.

by "better" I'm going to assume you mean quality.
As quality goes there isn't much difference among smaller brands. Just be sure to stay away from brands sold at your local mall - obey & chuck originals. The ladder especially being a joke.
But smaller brands such as anmlhse & who cried wolf seem to have the same manufacture.

I love ugly is more expensive for base prices (roughly $72 usd) but they're easily my favorite 5 panel brand I've worn. They fit my head just right (7 1/2) They're slightly boxxy at first, but they form a fit to your head within 3-4 wears.
The quiet life and supreme are tied behind ILU, the holes on the side of the hat match up if you happen to be ocd.
Huf is gr8 if you have a smaller head (under 7 3/cool
Moupia fits are horribly awkward if you have any decent sized head.

Feel free to correct this.

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

Please login first to reply.