Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 8, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
offthemapsf.com

@off the map
this the same fabric you're using? lol
decades > off the map. just saying 
I'll let you decide if I am using the same fabric as the decades or not.

@Spenc At the moment, I would agree. The Decades is on point! They are established, have quality products and a great reputation. Hopefully one day, I can take my brand to their heights. For now, I am taking it one step at a time and letting all the pieces fall together...

offthemapsf.com

March 8, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
spenc

@off the map

@Spenc At the moment, I would agree. The Decades is on point! They are established, have quality products and a great reputation. Hopefully one day, I can take my brand to their heights. For now, I am taking it one step at a time and letting all the pieces fall together...
respect! now I feel like a dick haha sorry man best of luck
March 8, 2013 @ 11:18 AM
illusive

Whoops, sorry^

Does it work now for you guys?
Clean. But feel like you rippin off the decades
March 8, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
Iarumas

'Offthemaps' hats doesn't even look remotely the same as Decades'
March 8, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
getrichactfamous

@off the map

fabrics look great, but please do not follow the way of thedecades, their customer service is for shit. dope hats doe

@getrichactfamous

March 8, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
GeneralPublicCo

*************************************   FUCK FABRIC !    ******************************************************

We going with a ALL Mesh Camp Cap! for Spring13' 

Web Site- http://www.generalpublicsupply.com/

March 8, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
GeneralPublicCo

@off the map

fabrics look great, but please do not follow the way of thedecades, their customer service is for shit. dope hats doe
They both look dope. It's just hard to find fabric that no one has used. Good Luck!

March 8, 2013 @ 07:17 PM
bromygod

hard to find colorway111

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

March 8, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
spenc

*************************************   FUCK FABRIC !    ******************************************************

ill pay you to not sell these..
March 8, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
johnjamon

@offthemap-sf

1. Aurora
2. Golfer
3. Mariner
March 9, 2013 @ 03:00 AM

hey guys i have this only ny logo 5 panel in black

only problem is i am worried that with spring coming it will be too hot for this hat, can you guy suggest some nice all black 5 panels please?
March 9, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
GarbageGregg

hey guys i have this only ny logo 5 panel in black

only problem is i am worried that with spring coming it will be too hot for this hat, can you guy suggest some nice all black 5 panels please?
Damn been looking for this hat for a while.
March 9, 2013 @ 09:43 AM
staples

@off the map

screw decades. fkn faggots. you too general public
March 9, 2013 @ 12:57 PM
Iarumas

Dope all black camps?
March 9, 2013 @ 02:03 PM
pvramids

So i just bought the National Park 5 panel and im kind of nervous about the prints ill get, i've seen some pretty shit ones but ive also seen some pretty shmick ones. Does anyone have one thats got good/bad prints, id just like to see some. Also does anyone want to make a comment on the actual quality of these hats, again, ive heard good and bad things. someone reassure me before i die. confused

Selling an I Love Ugly 'Mapped' 5 Panel and a TWO Face 'Tea Green' Suede 5 Panel. PM me for info.

March 9, 2013 @ 02:08 PM
pvramids

Dope all black camps?
HUF just released an all black volley, looks like a shallow fit though
http://store.hufworldwide.com/collections/hats/products/huf-core-box-logo-volley-sp13-black

Selling an I Love Ugly 'Mapped' 5 Panel and a TWO Face 'Tea Green' Suede 5 Panel. PM me for info.

March 9, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
alexgonewild

So i just bought the National Park 5 panel and im kind of nervous about the prints ill get, i've seen some pretty shit ones but ive also seen some pretty shmick ones. Does anyone have one thats got good/bad prints, id just like to see some. Also does anyone want to make a comment on the actual quality of these hats, again, ive heard good and bad things. someone reassure me before i die. 
I was impressed with mine, pretty solid mix of the pattern. I think you'll be impressed no matter what pattern you get.
I myself love the fits and quality of Discrete and similar brands that use [blah blah blah manufacturer]. I have a bigger head and they feel really comfortable and secure. Some people have talked shit on the brims but I love them as well.
Be happy.

#mbMN www.mustbeminnesota.storenvy.com

March 9, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
alexgonewild

#mbMN www.mustbeminnesota.storenvy.com

March 9, 2013 @ 04:50 PM
pvramids

So i just bought the National Park 5 panel and im kind of nervous about the prints ill get, i've seen some pretty shit ones but ive also seen some pretty shmick ones. Does anyone have one thats got good/bad prints, id just like to see some. Also does anyone want to make a comment on the actual quality of these hats, again, ive heard good and bad things. someone reassure me before i die. 
I was impressed with mine, pretty solid mix of the pattern. I think you'll be impressed no matter what pattern you get.
I myself love the fits and quality of Discrete and similar brands that use [blah blah blah manufacturer]. I have a bigger head and they feel really comfortable and secure. Some people have talked shit on the brims but I love them as well.
Be happy.
That's good to hear, since i posted that ive been looking at pictures and yeah i agree with you, even the ones people say are shit look fine, if i get all mountains ill be happy, if i get all eagles ill be happy so yeah haha thanks for the info on the quality too, ive got a medium sized head so pretty much any hat fits me :D

March 9, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
pvramids

when is this beautiful specimen going on sale?

March 9, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
Iarumas

The manufacturer Discrete uses is by far my favorite, the brims are really customizable which is a good thing if you like to bend yours, and it's triple fused so it's really sturdy compared to some manufacturers who make flimsy ass hats.
March 9, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
sonichype

i got a supreme tan camel camp for sale
March 9, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
callumanthony93

this looks great, any new on drop date? definitely adding to the collection .
March 10, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
Iarumas

i got a supreme tan camel camp for sale
tried to PM you, said you don't exist.
PM me man
March 10, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
SHARKlN

I said last year that I wanted someone to make these, but there's no way I'd ever buy one from you
I think i was the only person ever interested too, so might as well scrap it and send me the sample as good pr.
March 10, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
Fusion

I said last year that I wanted someone to make these, but there's no way I'd ever buy one from you
I think i was the only person ever interested too, so might as well scrap it and send me the sample as good pr.
Can anyone summarize the hate of this brand?

Yes.

March 10, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
GeneralPublicCo

Can anyone summarize the hate of this brand?

I dont see it a hate, Its only fuel for a fire thats only getting big by the day. For all the haters sit back a gather around to fire and stay warm. Most people who do hate really want to have their own brand but can't even draw a square.

We do it for the people "United Since 2012"

March 10, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
GeneralPublicCo

2nd Look at our all mesh 5-panel by General Public Supply Co. Drops this Spring 13.

March 10, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
spenc

2nd Look at our all mesh 5-panel by General Public Supply Co. Drops this Spring 13.
March 10, 2013 @ 02:05 AM

do you not look at the feedback obviously we are not interested

Please login first to reply.