Official 5 Panels/ Camp Caps Thread

Feb 28, 2013 @ 10:01
General public, you absolutely suck. designs are wack and service is dirty. straight up. does anyone else have problems with any other companies? name and shame the companies with bad service. I've ordered from norse projects, i love ugly, grand scheme and their service was great. But at the moment decades have started getting on my bad side, which is unfortunate cause i think they're hats are the best in my opinion..
Feb 28, 2013 @ 10:26
General public, you absolutely suck. designs are wack and service is dirty. straight up. does anyone else have problems with any other companies? name and shame the companies with bad service. I've ordered from norse projects, i love ugly, grand scheme and their service was great. But at the moment decades have started getting on my bad side, which is unfortunate cause i think they're hats are the best in my opinion..
no comment on whatever happened to you and general public but

i'm down with the idea that we should say how these companies are. there's not a lot of info on them since they're undergruond. i just ordered a hat from rip n dip a few days ago and i'm waiting on the tracking number, i'll let ya guys know how rip n dip is.
Feb 28, 2013 @ 11:40
no comment on whatever happened to you and general public but

i'm down with the idea that we should say how these companies are. there's not a lot of info on them since they're undergruond. i just ordered a hat from rip n dip a few days ago and i'm waiting on the tracking number, i'll let ya guys know how rip n dip is.
ripndip has great customer service. they sent me a better fitting Nermal camp cap for free in place of the one I ordered that turned out to be way too small. it just didn't have a ripndip logo patch on it. but I emailed them again asking if they could send me some patches and they did and threw in some stickers as well. one of my favorite brands really. can't wait for their spring drop. 
Feb 28, 2013 @ 11:50
ripndip has great customer service. they sent me a better fitting Nermal camp cap for free in place of the one I ordered that turned out to be way too small. it just didn't have a ripndip logo patch on it. but I emailed them again asking if they could send me some patches and they did and threw in some stickers as well. one of my favorite brands really. can't wait for their spring drop. 
oh fasho then. yeah i bought the black paisley camp they got. dope as fuck, i always felt bad for missing supreme's black liberty cause i aint gunna drop 100+ on a camp, then i saw this paisley and yeah no regrets. cant wait for it to come in.... just got into this brand cant wait for spring too mang
Feb 28, 2013 @ 22:31

Anyone know what the story was with this? In-store exclusive? Noticed it wasn't on Supreme's Spring drop preview...

#mbMN // www.mustbeminnesota.com // Sarcastic Bastards

Feb 28, 2013 @ 23:09
So I've never bought a 5 panel before, but I wanna start rockin em.
what's a good first 5 panel?
Mar 01, 2013 @ 00:40
Mar 01, 2013 @ 01:06
dis one.
http://ripndipclothing.com/collections/frontpage/products/paisley-camp-cap

it just came in this morning, quality/fit = superb, definitely going back to this website for more

edit: yeah okay i'm an idiot it's gray
Mar 01, 2013 @ 01:09
my only problem is there seems to be slight of a stain on the metal snap part that doesn't really come off. and that the leather snap was placed inside the metal lock so long that it made an indent that shows when i wear it. minor problems though i honestly could not give a fuck 
Mar 01, 2013 @ 03:15

just got this Twin Column x Ebbets Field Flannel "Trade, Travel, Thieve" wool 5panel.

super nice quality and fit, Ebbet's knows how to make a hat
Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:17
freshly won
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140921231979?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
if anyone has a decades party time camp they would like to trade lmk
Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:30
freshly won
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140921231979?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Good deal on that...i sold mine for $100 last year on eBay
Mar 01, 2013 @ 04:50
oh fasho then. yeah i bought the black paisley camp they got. dope as fuck, i always felt bad for missing supreme's black liberty cause i aint gunna drop 100+ on a camp, then i saw this paisley and yeah no regrets. cant wait for it to come in.... just got into this brand cant wait for spring too mang
I actually disagree. I heard about this, and emailed them. They told me they were going to send me another hat, but of a different style. I agreed, and they just never sent me anything.
Mar 01, 2013 @ 07:35
I got a new free one sent to me too by ripndip because I complained about the last leopard bill designs shape. They sent me a free Maroon Suede. He emailed me back fast, and shipping is always fast it seems, even while they are off at conventions and bein busy. I will support them anyday.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

Mar 01, 2013 @ 14:58
I actually disagree. I heard about this, and emailed them. They told me they were going to send me another hat, but of a different style. I agreed, and they just never sent me anything.
Rip N Dip Has Amazing customer service!!! Out of any clothing company I have bought from they mailed me back the fastest, ive bought 4 hats from them no problem. I even got a replacement hat for free when the summer nermals were to small to fit anyone's head. Rip N Dip is the shit in my opinion
Mar 01, 2013 @ 15:00
And yeah decades hats co has in my opinion the worst costumer service. blinkyeyes
Mar 02, 2013 @ 03:04

just got a new camp, does anyone else notice how bills on camps are never sewn on perfectly straight? I notice this more with the huf release than my others, but they're all like that to a degree.

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

Mar 02, 2013 @ 04:04

just got a new camp, does anyone else notice how bills on camps are never sewn on perfectly straight? I notice this more with the huf release than my others, but they're all like that to a degree.
cause they use round brims not like the other brands that use square brims 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

Mar 02, 2013 @ 05:03
Could anyone help me out and pm me links or reply with brands that sell 5 panels similar to the Discrete "National Park" or the Bright Lights wilderness scene hats? I just really want a 5 panel with a nice nature scene on it.
Thanks in advance blinkyeyes blinkyeyes blinkyeyes

Selling an I Love Ugly 'Mapped' 5 Panel and a TWO Face 'Tea Green' Suede 5 Panel. PM me for info.

Mar 02, 2013 @ 05:49
freshly won
Why would you buy it to instantly trade it lol
Mar 02, 2013 @ 17:57
price is obviously higher than 44 bucks, lol
Mar 02, 2013 @ 23:19

wanted to cop this last week but i wasnt sure
Mar 03, 2013 @ 00:09

stoked for new TQL camps
Mar 03, 2013 @ 00:10

stoked for new TQL camps
has a ONLY NY feel
Mar 03, 2013 @ 00:39

stoked for new TQL camps
has a ONLY NY feel
ya i agree, looks similar to this. i think the rest of the line is pretty unique tho. probably gonna pick up ^that one when they drop, and grab a couple more when sales come
Mar 03, 2013 @ 06:24
Hey guys, just seeing what everyone thought of these 5 panels. More pictures will be posted. But this is the recent outcome. Thanks ! 

Mar 03, 2013 @ 07:06
^looks really deep imo
Mar 03, 2013 @ 08:47

Anyone know what the story was with this? In-store exclusive? Noticed it wasn't on Supreme's Spring drop preview...
check the site 

how is it an instore exclusive?

ig supremecellar

Mar 03, 2013 @ 13:54

stoked for new TQL camps
has a ONLY NY feel
ya i agree, looks similar to this. i think the rest of the line is pretty unique tho. probably gonna pick up ^that one when they drop, and grab a couple more when sales come
ONLY NY posted a pic on instagram of that TQL cap and another one like it, and also TQL's big text caps, saying that they've gone too far. The picture has been removed now, though
Mar 03, 2013 @ 15:07
^looks really deep imo
What do you mean ? Are you talking about the hat ? These photos do make the hat look kind of weird, but it's just the way she wore it on her head. I'm going to post another picture to get people's opinions.
Please login first to reply.