FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 27, 2013 @ 09:45 PM

What back strap do people think looks best? Trying to decide if a plastic fastening like a normal snapback would look good
February 28, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
aceweil

Award Tour by General Public Supply Co.
Limited Edition {50 World Wide}
Yo this General Public dude is just clowning us out at this point.  You have the audacity to just post your hat without a single mention of the fact that people straight funded your project to make these hats and you've yet to deliver the product....yet are now selling them on your website, and hyping them here.  Pull that garbage elsewhere and stop clowning the people who actually support you

The real General Public Supporters know because we keep them all up today with all our moves and delays. The worse part about these replies is the as they talk dirty their caps are in the mail. When you get your cap we all hope you enjoy.  

EVERY MEMBER OF EVERY CLASS
UNITED SINCE 2012
Im not trying to hijack this thread, but I will just say one last thing about your "response".  You say you keep your true supporters up on all your moves and delays.  I emailed you directly 3 times about the status of my order for those who SUPPORTED your fundraising campaign on indiegogo, and you never replied.  In fact, I didn't even send any of them until after you had already started selling those hats on your general public website.  I even inquired through your store to ensure I wasn't off base about whether you had started shipping the hats you were selling on your store site and you verified that you were.  SO, either be straight up with everyone and hold yourself accountable, or just pretend you never read these posts and don't reply, because you are now just piling up lies that are completely not reality.  I clearly think you make dope hats, otherwise I wouldn't have supported your indiegogo campaign, but that doesn't equate to dope customer service.  Just be straight with people and they will support your work, no need to bullish*t.  We aint falling for it.  thats all, and as you mentioned....we're making comments about hats you already shipped to us?  If that is true, how would we know when you never replied to any inquiries that were made?  Look forward to the hats you said you shipped me.  And keep up the good work. 
February 28, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
GeneralPublicCo

SALUTES To You my Dude. @ AceWeil

Web Site- http://www.generalpublicsupply.com/

February 28, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
GeneralPublicCo

@GeneralPublicCo I tried to PM you but it says the user does not exist. I hope my hats are on their way, I want to be able to support you and give good word to your company, I really do.
I'm not sure whats wrong, but I try to check my mail every so often. Like we said ALL Orders have been shipped.  

Web Site- http://www.generalpublicsupply.com/

February 28, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
francoisxx

^ That's broken too
For real? The fuck is going on? I re-uploaded it and edited the original post so let me know if you can see it.
"403 - Forbidden"

feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/201196

February 28, 2013 @ 07:08 AM
RelaxRelapse

^ That's broken too
For real? The fuck is going on? I re-uploaded it and edited the original post so let me know if you can see it.
"403 - Forbidden"
Fuck. I give up trying since obviously Imgur isn't working here for some reason so here's a list with some pics I pulled from google.

Supreme Orange Zebra Camp -  
RipNDip Aztec Camo- 
RipNDip Aztec Camp - 
February 28, 2013 @ 10:01 AM
staples

General public, you absolutely suck. designs are wack and service is dirty. straight up. does anyone else have problems with any other companies? name and shame the companies with bad service. I've ordered from norse projects, i love ugly, grand scheme and their service was great. But at the moment decades have started getting on my bad side, which is unfortunate cause i think they're hats are the best in my opinion..
February 28, 2013 @ 10:26 AM
fatassj

General public, you absolutely suck. designs are wack and service is dirty. straight up. does anyone else have problems with any other companies? name and shame the companies with bad service. I've ordered from norse projects, i love ugly, grand scheme and their service was great. But at the moment decades have started getting on my bad side, which is unfortunate cause i think they're hats are the best in my opinion..
no comment on whatever happened to you and general public but

i'm down with the idea that we should say how these companies are. there's not a lot of info on them since they're undergruond. i just ordered a hat from rip n dip a few days ago and i'm waiting on the tracking number, i'll let ya guys know how rip n dip is.
February 28, 2013 @ 11:40 AM
yaboychristian

no comment on whatever happened to you and general public but

i'm down with the idea that we should say how these companies are. there's not a lot of info on them since they're undergruond. i just ordered a hat from rip n dip a few days ago and i'm waiting on the tracking number, i'll let ya guys know how rip n dip is.
ripndip has great customer service. they sent me a better fitting Nermal camp cap for free in place of the one I ordered that turned out to be way too small. it just didn't have a ripndip logo patch on it. but I emailed them again asking if they could send me some patches and they did and threw in some stickers as well. one of my favorite brands really. can't wait for their spring drop. 
February 28, 2013 @ 11:50 AM
fatassj

ripndip has great customer service. they sent me a better fitting Nermal camp cap for free in place of the one I ordered that turned out to be way too small. it just didn't have a ripndip logo patch on it. but I emailed them again asking if they could send me some patches and they did and threw in some stickers as well. one of my favorite brands really. can't wait for their spring drop. 
oh fasho then. yeah i bought the black paisley camp they got. dope as fuck, i always felt bad for missing supreme's black liberty cause i aint gunna drop 100+ on a camp, then i saw this paisley and yeah no regrets. cant wait for it to come in.... just got into this brand cant wait for spring too mang
February 28, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
alexgonewild

Anyone know what the story was with this? In-store exclusive? Noticed it wasn't on Supreme's Spring drop preview...

#mbMN // www.mustbeminnesota.com // Sarcastic Bastards

February 28, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
heretostayandshit

So I've never bought a 5 panel before, but I wanna start rockin em.
what's a good first 5 panel?
March 1, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
mynameiszero

oh fasho then. yeah i bought the black paisley camp they got. dope as fuck, i always felt bad for missing supreme's black liberty cause i aint gunna drop 100+ on a camp, then i saw this paisley and yeah no regrets. cant wait for it to come in.... just got into this brand cant wait for spring too mang
what ripndip black paisley?
March 1, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
fatassj

what ripndip black paisley?
dis one.
http://ripndipclothing.com/collections/frontpage/products/paisley-camp-cap

it just came in this morning, quality/fit = superb, definitely going back to this website for more

edit: yeah okay i'm an idiot it's gray
March 1, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
fatassj

my only problem is there seems to be slight of a stain on the metal snap part that doesn't really come off. and that the leather snap was placed inside the metal lock so long that it made an indent that shows when i wear it. minor problems though i honestly could not give a fuck 
March 1, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
AdManding

just got this Twin Column x Ebbets Field Flannel "Trade, Travel, Thieve" wool 5panel.

super nice quality and fit, Ebbet's knows how to make a hat
March 1, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
vis

freshly won
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140921231979?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
if anyone has a decades party time camp they would like to trade lmk
March 1, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
chicago89

freshly won
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140921231979?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Good deal on that...i sold mine for $100 last year on eBay
March 1, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
mproc

I actually disagree. I heard about this, and emailed them. They told me they were going to send me another hat, but of a different style. I agreed, and they just never sent me anything.
March 1, 2013 @ 07:35 AM
InformalApparel

I got a new free one sent to me too by ripndip because I complained about the last leopard bill designs shape. They sent me a free Maroon Suede. He emailed me back fast, and shipping is always fast it seems, even while they are off at conventions and bein busy. I will support them anyday.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

March 1, 2013 @ 02:58 PM
Jacobos

I actually disagree. I heard about this, and emailed them. They told me they were going to send me another hat, but of a different style. I agreed, and they just never sent me anything.
Rip N Dip Has Amazing customer service!!! Out of any clothing company I have bought from they mailed me back the fastest, ive bought 4 hats from them no problem. I even got a replacement hat for free when the summer nermals were to small to fit anyone's head. Rip N Dip is the shit in my opinion
March 1, 2013 @ 03:00 PM
Jacobos

And yeah decades hats co has in my opinion the worst costumer service. suprised
March 2, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
bromygod

just got a new camp, does anyone else notice how bills on camps are never sewn on perfectly straight? I notice this more with the huf release than my others, but they're all like that to a degree.

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

March 2, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
jetageoflotus

just got a new camp, does anyone else notice how bills on camps are never sewn on perfectly straight? I notice this more with the huf release than my others, but they're all like that to a degree.
cause they use round brims not like the other brands that use square brims 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 2, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
pvramids

Could anyone help me out and pm me links or reply with brands that sell 5 panels similar to the Discrete "National Park" or the Bright Lights wilderness scene hats? I just really want a 5 panel with a nice nature scene on it.
Thanks in advance suprised suprised suprised

Selling an I Love Ugly 'Mapped' 5 Panel and a TWO Face 'Tea Green' Suede 5 Panel. PM me for info.

March 2, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
chrismusser

freshly won
Why would you buy it to instantly trade it lol
March 2, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
vis

price is obviously higher than 44 bucks, lol
March 2, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
bengrimm83

wanted to cop this last week but i wasnt sure
March 3, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
bmooreskier

stoked for new TQL camps
March 3, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
spenc

stoked for new TQL camps
has a ONLY NY feel

Please login first to reply.