Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 24, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
staples

^ i knew that would happen with this brand. The amount of bs they say on their fb
February 24, 2013 @ 04:26 AM

it seems every small brand with nice products never is good at shipping, its a shame i was about to order this
 "Award Tour" by: General Public Supply Co.

Limited 50 World Wide
http://generalpublicsupply.com/
It would be cool if I could get some info on the 2 caps you owe me from indiegogo there, bros.
You as well huh?  This dude has ignored numerous inquiries about the status of these hats for those who supported his indegogo project.  Whats the deal with this company?
Not sure, but I'm getting close to raising hell with this dude because it's really starting to piss me off.
it seems every small brand with nice products never is good at shipping, its a shame i was about to order this
February 24, 2013 @ 09:38 AM
bricktop

What's the lowdown on this indie go go thing? He's scamming people?

www.grubbymits.co.uk | Affordable vintage & streetwear

February 24, 2013 @ 12:12 PM
pvramids

Just snagged the last of The Focus Collectives' 'Paisley' hats.
niggas jelly or niggas jelly?
paisley is ugly as fuck lol.
i actually really like paisley prints, and a suede brim is always a +1 smile

Selling an I Love Ugly 'Mapped' 5 Panel and a TWO Face 'Tea Green' Suede 5 Panel. PM me for info.

February 24, 2013 @ 02:12 PM
joelarnoldbrown

Anybody know any other sites apart from eBay where I could sell 2 Moupia 5 Panels? I have to wait a month here before I can try to sell them in the Marketplace sad
February 24, 2013 @ 03:08 PM
SHARKlN

put a link to the pictures in your sig and hope someone messages you. eBay is the best place to sell all 5 panels though, even if you have enough posts to put up a marketplace listing
February 24, 2013 @ 03:26 PM
Birthday Boy

Anybody know any other sites apart from eBay where I could sell 2 Moupia 5 Panels? I have to wait a month here before I can try to sell them in the Marketplace
haha which 2 have you got? They're terrible with fits
February 24, 2013 @ 05:41 PM
joelarnoldbrown

Anybody know any other sites apart from eBay where I could sell 2 Moupia 5 Panels? I have to wait a month here before I can try to sell them in the Marketplace
The Eagles from the Animal Pack and the first ever Grizzlies. They fit fine with me, as I don't have a big head or loads of hair. Just selling a few stuff as need money for other stuff atm
February 24, 2013 @ 06:04 PM
Birthday Boy

The Eagles from the Animal Pack and the first ever Grizzlies. They fit fine with me, as I don't have a big head or loads of hair. Just selling a few stuff as need money for other stuff atm
Oh...how much you tryner sell em for?
February 24, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
joelarnoldbrown

Oh...how much you tryner sell em for?

Just trying to get back what I paid for them, no profit whatsoever. So £42 for each.
February 25, 2013 @ 03:53 PM
aceweil

^^^ did you guys get the bulk deal on his hats for the cheap pre-order pricing and he isn't sending them?
Yeah.  This dude created a campaign on indiegogo to raise funds for the production of these hats....people paid up front, and lo and behold the guy is selling them on his website prior to sending those who backed his project the hats they paid for.  So shisty and why I won't ever support this dude again.  Kinda heated at this point. 
February 25, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
InformalApparel

^^ Yer that is no way to run a company/business. Peoples priorities are not in order, customers are a high priority, piss them off or fuck them over or stall on them and they aren't so loyal to your company no more....

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

February 25, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
SHARKlN

I only fuck with established brands anymore. All these hypebeast brands are just kids with drug money..
February 26, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
GeneralPublicCo

Award Tour by General Public Supply Co.
Limited Edition {50 World Wide}

Web Site- http://www.generalpublicsupply.com/

February 26, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
minsct

^ Are you for real bro? Do you not see people cussing out your brand in the posts above? Are you not going to defend yourself or present an explanation?

Pathetic.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

February 26, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
YK

Anyone else ever dent their suede brim? I accidentally hit it off a door...

where the azn girls at

February 26, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
aceweil

Yo this General Public dude is just clowning us out at this point.  You have the audacity to just post your hat without a single mention of the fact that people straight funded your project to make these hats and you've yet to deliver the product....yet are now selling them on your website, and hyping them here.  Pull that garbage elsewhere and stop clowning the people who actually support you.
February 26, 2013 @ 08:33 AM
johnjamon

I've got a decades funny business and a TWO Face Bark Brown 2nd edition winter wax cap for sale. Aiming only to get what I paid for them (retail). PM me if you're interested in either one.
February 26, 2013 @ 05:30 PM
steeztease

Does anyone know what the camps that are fitted but have an elastic cordon the back are called or where I can find any?
February 26, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
chads

Does anyone know what the camps that are fitted but have an elastic cordon the back are called or where I can find any?
Its an older style. I know Clientele made some or I have an old Columbia one I could sell you for real cheap.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

February 27, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
steeztease

Its an older style. I know Clientele made some or I have an old Columbia one I could sell you for real cheap.
send me pics or post em.
February 27, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
GeneralPublicCo

Limited 50 World Wide
It would be cool if I could get some info on the 2 caps you owe me from indiegogo there, bros.
You as well huh?  This dude has ignored numerous inquiries about the status of these hats for those who supported his indegogo project.  Whats the deal with this company?
Not sure, but I'm getting close to raising hell with this dude because it's really starting to piss me off.
All Orders have been shipped out. We was trying to wait on the Yellow wrist bands to come back in but we just could not wait any longer. All orders should be there by this weekend. If you copped with us before you know we make dope shit! 

February 27, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
GeneralPublicCo

Limited 50 World Wide
Whats your order name? No worries they shipped this pasted Monday. Enjoy!

February 27, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
GeneralPublicCo

Yo this General Public dude is just clowning us out at this point.  You have the audacity to just post your hat without a single mention of the fact that people straight funded your project to make these hats and you've yet to deliver the product....yet are now selling them on your website, and hyping them here.  Pull that garbage elsewhere and stop clowning the people who actually support you

The real General Public Supporters know because we keep them all up today with all our moves and delays. The worse part about these replies is the as they talk dirty their caps are in the mail. When you get your cap we all hope you enjoy.  

EVERY MEMBER OF EVERY CLASS
UNITED SINCE 2012

February 27, 2013 @ 05:29 AM
john0966

@GeneralPublicCo I tried to PM you but it says the user does not exist. I hope my hats are on their way, I want to be able to support you and give good word to your company, I really do.

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

February 27, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
RelaxRelapse

I don't wear hats often, but when I do it's a 5 panel usually. (Mostly cause they're the only ones that look good on my big ass head..) Does anyone know if there's one with a black & white floral pattern? If so I'd like to pick it up..

Here's my small collection so far.
February 27, 2013 @ 06:51 PM
GarbageGregg

I don't wear hats often, but when I do it's a 5 panel usually. (Mostly cause they're the only ones that look good on my big ass head..) Does anyone know if there's one with a black & white floral pattern? If so I'd like to pick it up..

Broken Link
February 27, 2013 @ 07:49 PM
RelaxRelapse

Broken Link
Hmm that's weird. When I first saw your post it was definitely broken, but aften logging in it's fine again. Here's a direct link though if it bugs out again http://i.imgur.com/GIYf0lX.jpg
February 27, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
Iarumas

^ That's broken too
February 27, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
RelaxRelapse

^ That's broken too
For real? The fuck is going on? I re-uploaded it and edited the original post so let me know if you can see it.

Please login first to reply.