Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 4, 2013 @ 01:44 PM
leify23

for anyone who was a fan of ONLY back in the day. Couple of those vintages i havent worn for ages, definitely back in rotation with spring approaching

photo-372 by leify23, on Flickr

Instagram - LE11FFF

February 4, 2013 @ 07:09 PM
chrismusser

for anyone who was a fan of ONLY back in the day. Couple of those vintages i havent worn for ages, definitely back in rotation with spring approaching

dude how did you get the Fresh Prince of Bel Air's wardrobe?!
February 4, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
leify23

dude how did you get the Fresh Prince of Bel Air's wardrobe?!
Each to his own b, and besides the fresh prince joke isnt really an insult, im a 90's kid 

Instagram - LE11FFF

February 4, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
bromygod

Just got my ILU Datura - love the cut.
All the sides - http://imgur.com/a/Bi8Ka#0

pooping in the atx, fs; http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197942

February 5, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
offthemapsf.com

Labels are in!!!

Follow and Like Off The Map on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates.

offthemapsf.com

February 5, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
SHARKlN

Has anyone received their shit from the Decades winter drop on 12/23?

They stopped responding to my emails so I just gave up hope and filed a paypal dispute before my 45 days passed me by and I was out both the hat and money...
February 5, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
colin_nyc

They stopped responding to my emails so I just gave up hope and filed a paypal dispute before my 45 days passed me by and I was out both the hat and money...
that's crazy. damn. i bought a cap from them a while ago and its mad shallow. maybe you lucked out haha. sucks you cant get your money back. thats pretty terrible customer service though.
February 5, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
colin_nyc

Labels are in!!!

is there enough space between the "san francisco" and the edge of the label? might get sewn right though the word.
February 5, 2013 @ 07:09 PM
thedecades

@sharkin Sorry to hear about the delay.  Hopefully we can get your issue resolved. 
February 5, 2013 @ 07:13 PM
thedecades

Our Polartec Fleece collection of 5 panels has arrived just in time for the dead of winter.  They release on Friday Feb 8th at Noon EST on thedecadeshatco.com.  The fleece is a very warm/dry and most importantly very comfortable fabric.  They will be $34 each or you can grab the whole set for $125
February 5, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
offthemapsf.com

Labels are in!!!

is there enough space between the "san francisco" and the edge of the label? might get sewn right though the word.
Yes, it'll be fine.

offthemapsf.com

February 6, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
bengrimm83

I live in l.a county i want to get a HUF 10k volley or death from above or something similar anyone know where i can get one
February 6, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
InformalApparel

I haven't got mine yet either, I am in the same position, its ridiculous. They stopped replying to my emails for a while and it was almost 45 days after purchase so I filed a paypal dispute too. I don't want to cancel it, I just want the hats. It's frustrating they stopped replying and dont care enough to let me know what the deal is. Its even been 3 days since I filed the paypal dispute and they havent responded to that either... lets hope they do solve it soon like they said above.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

February 6, 2013 @ 01:30 AM
InformalApparel

Our Polartec Fleece collection of 5 panels has arrived just in time for the dead of winter.  They release on Friday Feb 8th at Noon EST on thedecadeshatco.com.  The fleece is a very warm/dry and most importantly very comfortable fabric.  They will be $34 each or you can grab the whole set for $125
It's been 44 days since I ordered from your last drop and I STILL haven't received my hats. Maybe you should focus on getting people their previous drop hats before you drop the next ones.... I can tell you that I for 1 will not buy another hat from you until this is resolved, I prob never will if it never does get resolved and I have to get a Paypal refund. This is all a shame because with your first vintage series drop you showed so much promise.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

February 6, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
mynameiszero

mannnnn I'm snatchin that pink one..
February 6, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
offthemapsf.com

That's really disappointing that such a well known hat company has horrible service (from the comments above). I would be pissed if I ordered a dope hat and it didn't come in the mail for over a month! SMH confused

offthemapsf.com

February 6, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
conquer

Labels are in!!!

these labels are tight, i think they'll look good on a five panel for sure.

freeze-tag.tumblr.com | youtube.com/basedPA

February 6, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
doobiesmalls

anybody wanna sell me a decades x pro era hat??
February 6, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
itsmikeypapa

February 6, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
Iarumas

www.everybodyknowsyou'retryingtoadvertiseyourshittywamcumbrand.com

Chill
February 6, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
itsmikeypapa

Chill
Probably the 10th post you've hated on.
February 6, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
EEK A LURKER

Chill
you are spamming a forum with your shitty brand and you speak of others having no life?

.wa do dem.

February 7, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
branny

February 7, 2013 @ 06:49 AM
magmar

wow guys, it's been awhile.

just wanted to stop by and let you guys know that our second drop is finally coming out on Friday February 8th  at 6:00pm PST over at http://brightlightssupplyco.bigcartel.com

We're releasing five new 5 panels.

here are just two of the five styles

if this interests you in the slightest, head on over to http://fb.com/brightlightssupplyco or http://brightlightssupplyco.tumblr.com for more details and to get to see the rest of the three styles!
February 8, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
chrismusser

Chill
@mikeypapa you're not even spamming us with new shit..it's the same shitty 5 panel every time. If you're going to keep posting and trying to convince us it's not your company, at least show us some new shit. But please don't. You put absolutely no effort and work into making those, so none of us are interested.
February 8, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
dvowrhats

http://www.devourhats.com/

We are known as Devour Hats b.k.a. DVOWR. DVOWR has been around since 4th quarter 2011 and we have seen orders go international within 6 months of opening business. However, we project 2013 to be a huge year for us. The market is populated with these products already, but a lot of brands fall short by using basic, boring fabrics and dont think about their consumers well-being. We strive to do the exact opposite. All of our hats are lined in black satin, protecting your hair from drying out and creating the infamous "Hat Hair". This is great for women also. We use custom, thrifted, rare, imported, and unique fabrics for all our product. Lastly, everything is handmade in a Cut & Sew manner. We are based out of Washington, DC. 

"Premium Quality Handmade Care" 

#DVOWR

"Premium Quality Handmade Care" http://www.DEVOURHATS.com

February 8, 2013 @ 07:00 AM
thedecades

Our Polartec Fleece collection of 5 panels release on TheDecadesHatCo.com tomorrow at 12 noon EST and select retailers in the U.S, Japan, U.K, and New Zealand next week.
February 8, 2013 @ 07:34 AM
cchang2013

camps are so played
February 8, 2013 @ 09:47 AM
thedecades

Operation Deep Freeze 5 panel available today at 12 noon EST on TheDecadesHatCo.com .. This is our last cold weather release this year.  Up next is our Spring Training Ebbets Field collection and our first spring release is March 10th.  New manufacturer with top quality.  If anyone still has a missing order thats unresolved please email us today at thedecades19xx@gmail.com .. We are throwing in a free beanie of your choice to anyone whos order is still missing.
February 8, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
getrichactfamous

like this print

@getrichactfamous

Please login first to reply.