Official 5 Panels/ Camp Caps Thread

January 23, 2013 @ 19:19:40
supreme cdg, and pretty much every made in china hat fits like shit because chinese peoples heads are shaped all weird and tiny on top but widen out 
ya whenever I see pics of people wearing the CDG camps they just look like a horrible fit.
January 23, 2013 @ 19:22:02
they were like, too tight around the sweatband, it was bizarre

even with the clasp undone, i still couldn't fit the thing on my head properly
January 23, 2013 @ 19:23:58
they were like, too tight around the sweatband, it was bizarre

even with the clasp undone, i still couldn't fit the thing on my head properly
thats shitty especially when people are paying 100+ for those things
January 23, 2013 @ 19:54:14
Same shit with Moupia camps,  have you ever tried one on backwards? Looks like a fucking kippah with a strap
January 23, 2013 @ 19:58:50
January 23, 2013 @ 20:52:03
Anyone know how they are going to drop the Au Natural pack on Friday? 

Is it going to be announced at a certain time or just at random throughout the day?

EDIT: Just read that Blades, here in NYC will release them. I may go and pick them up in person, but I'd still appreciate it if someone knows the deal with the online drop.
January 23, 2013 @ 21:11:43
Originally posted by Inactive User
Anyone know how they are going to drop the Au Natural pack on Friday? 

Is it going to be announced at a certain time or just at random throughout the day?

EDIT: Just read that Blades, here in NYC will release them. I may go and pick them up in person, but I'd still appreciate it if someone knows the deal with the online drop.
Taken from their facebook today "Our first release of 2013 drops this Friday! Instores and online at - online release time will be approx 12:00pm (noon) pacific time" 
January 23, 2013 @ 21:39:51
Dope. Thanks dude.
January 23, 2013 @ 22:16:45
Same shit with Moupia camps,  have you ever tried one on backwards? Looks like a fucking kippah with a strap
Moupia hats fit like shit.
January 23, 2013 @ 22:35:38
Guess I'll be up at 6am for the QL drop then...
January 24, 2013 @ 02:14:35

Bunch of rad stuff in this online store: http://www.renowngoods.com/collections/hats/products/less-camo-camp-cap

Including the cap above, so good...
January 24, 2013 @ 04:59:59
fair ends and archival clothing are making pretty nice looking / nice quality 5 panels right now. 
I'm LOVING the fit and material of my Fair Ends "Diamond Bar" camp I picked up at a local shop.  Can't find any info/pics of Archival caps though, have links?  Google search yields nothing, and their online store doesn't have any 5 panels besides one tan one that looks like it'd fit weird as fuck.

@letsgetdigital

January 24, 2013 @ 05:00:20

not sure about the horses left ones not bad but personally the right ones shit
January 24, 2013 @ 05:16:11
^ In my opinion, ones on the left are sick. Right, not so much.
January 24, 2013 @ 05:22:55
^ ya left is decent, but right is brutal
January 24, 2013 @ 06:07:17
i was lucky to let my moupia raccoons go for a little above retail, was so relieved, those things are fuckin unwearble
January 24, 2013 @ 07:24:53
How do Less hats fit?
January 24, 2013 @ 07:51:27
i was lucky to let my moupia raccoons go for a little above retail, was so relieved, those things are fuckin unwearble
I've got a Grizzlies (Forrest) I'm tryner get rid of after trying it on for literally 10 seconds...
January 24, 2013 @ 10:47:31
I've got a Grizzlies (Forrest) I'm tryner get rid of after trying it on for literally 10 seconds...
What's wrong with the fit on them? I was thinking of picking one up! 
January 24, 2013 @ 11:32:09
@itsmikeypapa Please fuck off, you're not getting any manufacturing answers/feedback on your shitty wamcum brand
No, you're the only source, how will I survive? Thanks dude. 
Not only do your hats look abysmal, you are doing a terrible job of representing your brand. Well done. 

www.grubbymits.co.uk | Affordable vintage & streetwear

January 24, 2013 @ 14:51:49
fucking lol at "abysmal"
January 24, 2013 @ 15:58:41
The hats are very shallow, and the brims are narrow.  I literally had about 4-5 Moupia hats hanging up on my wall but I sold almost all of them, and only got retail on 1 of them.  The only one I kept is "The Old Map 2" hat because the print is so damn nice, and If I wear it backwards, it looks fine. Granted if you're a female or a guy with a small head, Moupia hats would probably look fantastic on you.  
January 24, 2013 @ 17:03:40
The hats are very shallow, and the brims are narrow.  I literally had about 4-5 Moupia hats hanging up on my wall but I sold almost all of them, and only got retail on 1 of them.  The only one I kept is "The Old Map 2" hat because the print is so damn nice, and If I wear it backwards, it looks fine. Granted if you're a female or a guy with a small head, Moupia hats would probably look fantastic on you.  
For me the front/central panels are much narrower compared to Supreme for example...and the peak seems to bend upwards slightly...its just not that comfortable of a hat, it has a awkward fit for me anyway.
January 24, 2013 @ 17:35:32
@itsmikeypapa Please fuck off, you're not getting any manufacturing answers/feedback on your shitty wamcum brand
No, you're the only source, how will I survive? Thanks dude. 
Not only do your hats look abysmal, you are doing a terrible job of representing your brand. Well done. 
Not my brand but ok
January 24, 2013 @ 17:40:59
How do Less hats fit?
i have one and its quite a deep fit, but not too deep that its unwearable. real good quality too
January 24, 2013 @ 17:51:08
Wampum Five Panels. Unique patch design and comfortable fit. Only available in SoHo. More to come. Any suggestions or feedback is more than welcome. http://wampumny.com/
January 24, 2013 @ 18:33:08
Give it up already b

Fuck out of here with those rothco eyelets
January 24, 2013 @ 18:39:02
remember last summer when wampum would spam every single thread on hypebeast with that wet t shirt wednesday bullshit?
January 24, 2013 @ 20:02:19
Best fit ---> Supreme 
January 24, 2013 @ 20:29:28
^ Huf, Dqm, The Quiet Life, Less, Raised by Wolves, Maiden Noir, Norse Projects all use the same manufacturer as Supreme

I will only buy a hat if it is made by that manufacturer. They're simply the best. 
Please login first to reply.
x