Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 24, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
callumanthony93

How do Less hats fit?
i have one and its quite a deep fit, but not too deep that its unwearable. real good quality too
January 24, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
itsmikeypapa

Wampum Five Panels. Unique patch design and comfortable fit. Only available in SoHo. More to come. Any suggestions or feedback is more than welcome. http://wampumny.com/
January 24, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
Iarumas

Give it up already b

Fuck out of here with those rothco eyelets
January 24, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
SHARKlN

remember last summer when wampum would spam every single thread on hypebeast with that wet t shirt wednesday bullshit?
January 24, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
sanvhez

Best fit ---> Supreme 
January 24, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
SHARKlN

^ Huf, Dqm, The Quiet Life, Less, Raised by Wolves, Maiden Noir, Norse Projects all use the same manufacturer as Supreme

I will only buy a hat if it is made by that manufacturer. They're simply the best. 
January 24, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
chrismusser

Wampum Five Panels. Unique patch design and comfortable fit. Only available in SoHo. More to come. Any suggestions or feedback is more than welcome. http://wampumny.com/
i just think those eyelets are tooooo fucking huge. And idk, personally the tan ones look too plain with just the patch but for some reason the dark blue looks fine
January 24, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
BEENDOINGIT

@sharkin Less don't use the same manufacturer, there caps are made in Taiwan, exactly same fit though. Would be cool to see difference in manufacturing prices.
January 24, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
itsmikeypapa

i just think those eyelets are tooooo fucking huge. And idk, personally the tan ones look too plain with just the patch but for some reason the dark blue looks fine
Word, thanks fam. 
January 24, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
bricktop

Maybe it's not your brand, but your obviously affiliated. Stop spamming this shit, you are having the reverse effect because before no one gave a shit either way about your camp caps (which are generic blanks with a patch on the front), but now im sure people would actively avoid them. Spamcum needs to drop you from the team!

www.grubbymits.co.uk | Affordable vintage & streetwear

January 24, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
spenc

^ Huf, Dqm, The Quiet Life, Less, Raised by Wolves, Maiden Noir, Norse Projects all use the same manufacturer as Supreme

I will only buy a hat if it is made by that manufacturer. They're simply the best. 
I think some of Mishkas older camps are by that manufacturer too, not their new ones by new era, but their older ones. Like the Zebra print ones they put out last year I'm pretty sure are by same manufacturer I have one and it has the same Made In USA tag as my Supreme and fits similar. The fit is great too btw. smile
January 24, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
spenc

why hasn't @itsmikeypapa been banned from this thread, it's just pure spam, like no one wants his shitty Rothco camp caps with Wampum labels put on them
January 24, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
Birthday Boy

Maiden Noir hats are nice, I own a navy plaid one :D
January 24, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
isahnn

Okay so im in eastern time could someone tell me when to get online for this?? Been waiting since like beginning of december for this to drop sooo pumppedd
January 24, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
ultradunk

how much swiftness will be required for this TQL drop. Also anyone have a list of sites to try?

gawd.tumblr.com

January 24, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
M.

Not much, just get Google Chrome for the auto fill in. It shouldn't be hard, just remember to clear your cache as you can't see what they update sometimes.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 24, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
ultradunk

Not much, just get Google Chrome for the auto fill in. It shouldn't be hard, just remember to clear your cache as you can't see what they update sometimes.
I'll be at school unfortunately. 

gawd.tumblr.com

January 25, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
alxgmpr

Just copped this cutie from the SS12 collection. $115 from eBay and then a little for shipping. Not too bad considering some are going for $150-ish right now.

lawx bohgo

January 25, 2013 @ 08:26 PM
yungsteveyfranchise

http://wampumny.com/
Wampum Camo Five Panel available in our SoHo store. 
This is the prodduct of going on amazon for 5 secondes typing in five panel buying a few of the most common blank ones and putting your logo patch on it please put some effort into it
January 25, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
spenc

Just copped this cutie from the SS12 collection. $115 from eBay and then a little for shipping. Not too bad considering some are going for $150-ish right now.

pic wont work
January 26, 2013 @ 02:32 AM
40 Fonzarelli

Can anyone identify this hat?
January 26, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
hkeys

Pretty sure Durkl has the same fit as well, mine fit perfectly, same as my Huf caps. Very good and solid quality. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

January 26, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
ILikeBacon

Pretty sure Durkl has the same fit as well, mine fit perfectly, same as my Huf caps. Very good and solid quality. 
Only NY and Butter Goods too I think. There are a lot of other smaller brands that use that manufacturer too I think.
January 26, 2013 @ 06:36 AM
trevorsanderson

What kind of fabrics and designs would you guys like to see for summer? I have a few in mind already but I just want to see what you guys would like. At this point I'm leaning toward more of a clean and simple design as aposed to various print fabrics. 
January 26, 2013 @ 03:27 PM
leify23

Finally got 2 decent florals. Got a really nice natural but an awful navy so i sold the navy and finally got this (thanks to ryans the name). Havent seen too many people with better patterns than these, and got the quiet life au natural coming tommorow. It all gooo. More people should upload pics, so bored of generic site pics

photo-363 by leify23, on Flickr

Instagram - LE11FFF

January 26, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Only NY and Butter Goods too I think. There are a lot of other smaller brands that use that manufacturer too I think.
Less' caps are made in Taiwan, exact same fit though. I wonder what the difference in manufacturing prices are.

Oh and if you're looking for Supremes manufacturer don't bother, they don't have a website.
January 26, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
chads

What kind of fabrics and designs would you guys like to see for summer? I have a few in mind already but I just want to see what you guys would like. At this point I'm leaning toward more of a clean and simple design as aposed to various print fabrics. 
You should make a poop patterned hat with yellow accents everywhere. I think that would really suit your style well lol

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 26, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
paully_styles

i drop 5 panels on my site on every sneaker drop and they sell so fast cAUSE i make prices for even the brokest college kid can afford follow me on twitter @paully_styles
January 26, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
paully_styles

i drop 5 panels on my site on every sneaker drop and they sell so fast cAUSE i make prices for even the brokest college kid can afford follow me on twitter @paully_styles
January 26, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
GarbageGregg

Hey guys. Just wanted to share my collection with you. Also, this is my first post.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/92615044@N04/8417043715

Please login first to reply.