Official 5 Panels/ Camp Caps Thread

January 17, 2013 @ 19:03:48

when i get some money this is a definite, looks sick in burgundy and with the weather in the uk at the minute, it seems reasonable with the flaps haha

street bound

January 17, 2013 @ 22:18:13
Sup guys, so about a month ago, I posted pictures of my 5-panel hats that I self taught myself to make.  After a lot of feedback, I realized I need a manufacturer because the quality of my handmade 5-panels were close to shit.  I've made a lot of progress and have made a lot of calls to find the right manufacturer that I want to work with. 

So please check out my page.  Just started up and about to have a lot of fire stuff coming out the next couple months.  Quality>Quantity is absolutely essential.  I am not some brand that is using a manufacturer in China to mass produce hats so that I can make raise the prices and make a quick buck.  I am very passionate about my brand and the quality of clothing we produce. These 5-panels are going to be very limited.  Quality on the other hand is jaw dropping.  Can't wait to show you guy what I've been working on these past couple months.  Hope you guys like the page and stay tuned because I assure you, you will no be disappointing.

P.S. I am going to post my final logo designs on the page, I would appreciate it if you gave me feedback so I can choose the right logo for my brand.  BIG DECISION!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Off-The-Map-SF/124110531091458

offthemapsf.com

January 18, 2013 @ 01:12:16
more camo camps please
January 18, 2013 @ 07:54:01
Looking for a Supreme Paisley (burgandy) 5panel, to be swapped for a Quiet Life Clouds 5-panel, will ship first. 
January 18, 2013 @ 16:33:03
anyone have/ know anywhere i could get hold of a Larose 5 panel? their shit is just too nice
January 18, 2013 @ 21:38:21
what brand's 5 panels do you guys like the most? go!
January 18, 2013 @ 22:45:20
Looking for a Supreme Paisley (burgandy) 5panel, to be swapped for a Quiet Life Clouds 5-panel, will ship first. 
just a heads up, no one is gonna do that trade straight up. you're gonna have to add cash

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 19, 2013 @ 22:37:54

Thanks to everyone that placed an order this weekend! 
Yo what's your site's address?

Feeling the tiger panel
January 19, 2013 @ 23:06:05
Need help deciding which logo to pick. Ive been back and forth on a lot of designs. I need a second opinion.  Thanks ahead of time.

(Invalid img)

offthemapsf.com

January 20, 2013 @ 00:18:52
1 or 8, I would say the ones with the globe 'O's but then your company would look like a travel agency.
January 20, 2013 @ 00:23:23
Need help deciding which logo to pick. Ive been back and forth on a lot of designs. I need a second opinion.  Thanks ahead of time.
Id say 1
January 20, 2013 @ 00:40:31
1 or 8, I would say the ones with the globe 'O's but then your company would look like a travel agency.
Ya, good call. I needed second opinions because after looking at one design for a while, you convince yourself it looks good. I see where your coming from.
Need
help deciding which logo to pick. Ive been back and forth on a lot of
designs. I need a second opinion.  Thanks ahead of time.
Id say 1
Thanks! A lot of people are saying either 1 or 8.

offthemapsf.com

January 20, 2013 @ 02:07:56
Ya, good call. I needed second opinions because after looking at one design for a while, you convince yourself it looks good. I see where your coming from.
Need

help deciding which logo to pick. Ive been back and forth on a lot of

designs. I need a second opinion.  Thanks ahead of time.
Id say 1
Thanks! A lot of people are saying either 1 or 8.
Glad to see some competition coming out of the bay area, I think the first is a solid choice, maybe make the text a bit thicker since it might be hard to put on tags.

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

January 20, 2013 @ 03:21:59

1 or 8
January 20, 2013 @ 03:31:26
I think the concept for both logos are good but I think they need to be executed better. The globe idea would work better if you carried the idea more through the text. The 3 x 3 text would work better if you made it more of a square, grid like.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 20, 2013 @ 03:39:48
Id say 1 and then use the globe, without a plane as a logo

where the azn girls at

January 20, 2013 @ 04:05:06
I think the concept for both logos are good but I think they need to be executed better. The globe idea would work better if you carried the idea more through the text. The 3 x 3 text would work better if you made it more of a square, grid like.
Is this what you were thinking?

What do you guys think about the more horizontal logo?
(Invalid img)

BTW Thanks for all the feedback guys! Much appreciated.

offthemapsf.com

January 20, 2013 @ 04:14:00
^looks sick
January 20, 2013 @ 06:30:13
What abut just horizontal lines and not vertical ones? Looks too much like scrabble to me hahaha
January 20, 2013 @ 06:41:31
wrong place to ask about logos, should've went to new brand feedback thread or made your own.
January 20, 2013 @ 16:31:23
^^ because this forum gets soo much action and there's no room for anyone else...haha
January 20, 2013 @ 19:21:15
Ya, sorry about that.  I thought I would post it here because my brand is strictly 5-panels, at least for now.  You guys actually helped me a lot to choose the right logo.  I want to make what YOU like.

Like on http://www.facebook.com/pages/Off-The-Map-SF/124110531091458
Follow on https://twitter.com/OffTheMapSF

Hats planned on dropping in March or April. Stay tuned for updates and samples.

offthemapsf.com

January 20, 2013 @ 20:09:54
I hate when people post shit like this in here, so i'll give you some advice in hopes that you hurry along.

ditch the space between san and francisco, it'll give you the correct number of blocks for everything to line up with the grid and the empty space wont be so sore on the eyes.

now fuck off and start your own thread like i did. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 20, 2013 @ 22:39:08

#mbMN // www.mustbeminnesota.com // Sarcastic Bastards

January 20, 2013 @ 22:40:53

trash, especially that top one
January 21, 2013 @ 02:03:03
Damn Stefan...I fuck with his Nike Sb's but those camps are pretty wack. 

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

January 21, 2013 @ 02:12:10
has the same feel as this

January 21, 2013 @ 04:20:40
Sneak-peak...

offthemapsf.com

Please login first to reply.
x