Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 24, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
spenc

^ ya left is decent, but right is brutal
January 24, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
vis

i was lucky to let my moupia raccoons go for a little above retail, was so relieved, those things are fuckin unwearble
January 24, 2013 @ 07:24 AM
ILikeBacon

How do Less hats fit?
January 24, 2013 @ 07:51 AM
Birthday Boy

i was lucky to let my moupia raccoons go for a little above retail, was so relieved, those things are fuckin unwearble
I've got a Grizzlies (Forrest) I'm tryner get rid of after trying it on for literally 10 seconds...
January 24, 2013 @ 10:47 AM
hardingo

I've got a Grizzlies (Forrest) I'm tryner get rid of after trying it on for literally 10 seconds...
What's wrong with the fit on them? I was thinking of picking one up! 
January 24, 2013 @ 11:32 AM
bricktop

@itsmikeypapa Please fuck off, you're not getting any manufacturing answers/feedback on your shitty wamcum brand
No, you're the only source, how will I survive? Thanks dude. 
Not only do your hats look abysmal, you are doing a terrible job of representing your brand. Well done. 

www.grubbymits.co.uk | Affordable vintage & streetwear

January 24, 2013 @ 02:51 PM
Iarumas

fucking lol at "abysmal"

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197858 - 5 panels for sale

January 24, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
fivepanelmike

The hats are very shallow, and the brims are narrow.  I literally had about 4-5 Moupia hats hanging up on my wall but I sold almost all of them, and only got retail on 1 of them.  The only one I kept is "The Old Map 2" hat because the print is so damn nice, and If I wear it backwards, it looks fine. Granted if you're a female or a guy with a small head, Moupia hats would probably look fantastic on you.  
January 24, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
Birthday Boy

The hats are very shallow, and the brims are narrow.  I literally had about 4-5 Moupia hats hanging up on my wall but I sold almost all of them, and only got retail on 1 of them.  The only one I kept is "The Old Map 2" hat because the print is so damn nice, and If I wear it backwards, it looks fine. Granted if you're a female or a guy with a small head, Moupia hats would probably look fantastic on you.  
For me the front/central panels are much narrower compared to Supreme for example...and the peak seems to bend upwards slightly...its just not that comfortable of a hat, it has a awkward fit for me anyway.
January 24, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
itsmikeypapa

@itsmikeypapa Please fuck off, you're not getting any manufacturing answers/feedback on your shitty wamcum brand
No, you're the only source, how will I survive? Thanks dude. 
Not only do your hats look abysmal, you are doing a terrible job of representing your brand. Well done. 
Not my brand but ok
January 24, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
callumanthony93

How do Less hats fit?
i have one and its quite a deep fit, but not too deep that its unwearable. real good quality too
January 24, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
itsmikeypapa

Wampum Five Panels. Unique patch design and comfortable fit. Only available in SoHo. More to come. Any suggestions or feedback is more than welcome. http://wampumny.com/
January 24, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
Iarumas

Give it up already b

Fuck out of here with those rothco eyelets

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197858 - 5 panels for sale

January 24, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
SHARKlN

remember last summer when wampum would spam every single thread on hypebeast with that wet t shirt wednesday bullshit?
January 24, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
sanvhez

Best fit ---> Supreme 
January 24, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
SHARKlN

^ Huf, Dqm, The Quiet Life, Less, Raised by Wolves, Maiden Noir, Norse Projects all use the same manufacturer as Supreme

I will only buy a hat if it is made by that manufacturer. They're simply the best. 
January 24, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
chrismusser

Wampum Five Panels. Unique patch design and comfortable fit. Only available in SoHo. More to come. Any suggestions or feedback is more than welcome. http://wampumny.com/
i just think those eyelets are tooooo fucking huge. And idk, personally the tan ones look too plain with just the patch but for some reason the dark blue looks fine
January 24, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
BEENDOINGIT

@sharkin Less don't use the same manufacturer, there caps are made in Taiwan, exactly same fit though. Would be cool to see difference in manufacturing prices.
January 24, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
itsmikeypapa

i just think those eyelets are tooooo fucking huge. And idk, personally the tan ones look too plain with just the patch but for some reason the dark blue looks fine
Word, thanks fam. 
January 24, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
bricktop

Maybe it's not your brand, but your obviously affiliated. Stop spamming this shit, you are having the reverse effect because before no one gave a shit either way about your camp caps (which are generic blanks with a patch on the front), but now im sure people would actively avoid them. Spamcum needs to drop you from the team!

www.grubbymits.co.uk | Affordable vintage & streetwear

January 24, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
spenc

^ Huf, Dqm, The Quiet Life, Less, Raised by Wolves, Maiden Noir, Norse Projects all use the same manufacturer as Supreme

I will only buy a hat if it is made by that manufacturer. They're simply the best. 
I think some of Mishkas older camps are by that manufacturer too, not their new ones by new era, but their older ones. Like the Zebra print ones they put out last year I'm pretty sure are by same manufacturer I have one and it has the same Made In USA tag as my Supreme and fits similar. The fit is great too btw. smile
January 24, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
spenc

why hasn't @itsmikeypapa been banned from this thread, it's just pure spam, like no one wants his shitty Rothco camp caps with Wampum labels put on them
January 24, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
Birthday Boy

Maiden Noir hats are nice, I own a navy plaid one :D
January 24, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
isahnn

Okay so im in eastern time could someone tell me when to get online for this?? Been waiting since like beginning of december for this to drop sooo pumppedd
January 24, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
ultradunk

how much swiftness will be required for this TQL drop. Also anyone have a list of sites to try?

gawd.tumblr.com

January 24, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
Muhstakes

Not much, just get Google Chrome for the auto fill in. It shouldn't be hard, just remember to clear your cache as you can't see what they update sometimes.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 24, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
ultradunk

Not much, just get Google Chrome for the auto fill in. It shouldn't be hard, just remember to clear your cache as you can't see what they update sometimes.
I'll be at school unfortunately. 

gawd.tumblr.com

January 25, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
alxgmpr

Just copped this cutie from the SS12 collection. $115 from eBay and then a little for shipping. Not too bad considering some are going for $150-ish right now.

lawx bohgo

January 25, 2013 @ 08:26 PM
yungsteveyfranchise

http://wampumny.com/
Wampum Camo Five Panel available in our SoHo store. 
This is the prodduct of going on amazon for 5 secondes typing in five panel buying a few of the most common blank ones and putting your logo patch on it please put some effort into it
January 25, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
spenc

Just copped this cutie from the SS12 collection. $115 from eBay and then a little for shipping. Not too bad considering some are going for $150-ish right now.

pic wont work

Please login first to reply.