FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
December 29, 2012 @ 10:31 PM
joexedge

just got the huf desert camo in today, new group shot:

whats the quality/material  like? looks like heavy canvas to me

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

December 29, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
wakim

So much camo.
December 29, 2012 @ 10:40 PM
SHARKlN

yeah it's a little heavier cotton with printed graphic. 

Pretty nice, i said i'm only buying usa made hats, camo or lowkey.

got a decades yukata on the way,stoked to see the quality on that
December 29, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
isahnn

Any updates on this one???
December 30, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
litlclothingco

You guys gotta think about this cause I know you guys are strict on buying just made in usa/canada hats,
but most brands do say they/re made in USA/Canada but they're really not. They just put a tag saying they are sometimes.

www.facebook.com/LITLclothingCo | www.liveinthelimelight.bigcartel.com |Twitter @LITLclothingCo | www.instagram.com/LITLclothingCo

December 30, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
Iarumas

As long as it fits good and the quality is on point I don't give a shit where it's made.
There are probably more "luxurious" china-based manufacturers too.
December 30, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
schoolboylou

just got the huf desert camo in today, new group shot:

Info on tiger camo?
December 30, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
chaos387

^Raised by wolves
December 30, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
MagnaDefender

How are the strap backs on the Two Face London hats? Wanna cop something simple.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

December 30, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
SHARKlN

You guys gotta think about this cause I know you guys are strict on buying just made in usa/canada hats,
but most brands do say they/re made in USA/Canada but they're really not. They just put a tag saying they are sometimes.
so just buy from legitimate shops that wouldn't fuck with a brand like that. buy locally or through a reputable online retailer, not just any start up brand with a big cartel account. 
December 31, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
litlclothingco

so just buy from legitimate shops that wouldn't fuck with a brand like that. buy locally or through a reputable online retailer, not just any start up brand with a big cartel account. 
what are you talking about?
im talking about brands that get stuff made overseas then tell the factory to put a made in canada/usa tag on them.
this has nothing to do with shops or where theyre selling it online.

www.facebook.com/LITLclothingCo | www.liveinthelimelight.bigcartel.com |Twitter @LITLclothingCo | www.instagram.com/LITLclothingCo

December 31, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
SHARKlN

I'm talking about exclusively buying from shops and online stores that wouldn't risk their reputation by dealing with a shady sort of brand. 

give me a specific example of the brands you're describing
December 31, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
litlclothingco

I'm talking about exclusively buying from shops and online stores that wouldn't risk their reputation by dealing with a shady sort of brand. 

give me a specific example of the brands you're describing
all i was saying is that for the people who are strict on buying their hats made in usa/canada/etc, remember that there is a possibility that bigger brands out there can just put made in usa/canada/etc on their hats when theyre actually made in asia. its not just hats, this is very common with printed tshirts/etc.
not naming any brand in specific.

for example, as a brand, i have had beanies made overseas from the same factory who makes burton beanies, theyre warm as hell, and if i wanted to i coulda told em to stitch a label saying made in canada and advertise it as is.

we look up to a lot of brands and some believe what we see but we gotta think of other posibilities that theyre probably just saying its made in their own country when its made in asia. thats why for me as a buyer, i could really care less if it says made in usa/canada/etc as long as its good quality and very durable.

December 31, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
SHARKlN

Lol just stop posting dude. What you're describing is illegal, deceitful, and unproven. 
All you're doing here is associating your brand with that type of behvior
December 31, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
realignant

stfu, reading is essential, you're talking out of your ass, you completely changed the topic
December 31, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
macbeth

Yeah breh I don't think that kind of stuff actually happens
December 31, 2012 @ 01:46 PM
litlclothingco

ive been in the retail business for years and im just trying to get you guys to open up your minds.
one of my friends worked at a factory and they take off made in china tags and replace em with new tags.
ive seen brand in what you would call a 'legitimate' stores with screen printed designs where they would simply cut the tag off the original plain shirt, print their design and replace it with their own tag.
louis vuitton and bigger brands we know that not all of their items are made in europe etc, they get some of their stuff made in china, finish it off with final details in france or w.e then say it was made in france.

well im done with the whole topic i brought up.
i wasnt trying to have an arguement.
just simply trying to open up your minds.

December 31, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
litlclothingco

happy new years btw
get drunk as fuck but try not to fight with your gfs loll

December 31, 2012 @ 02:27 PM
lordlukey

one of my friends worked at a factory and they take off made in china tags and replace em with new tags.
what factory was this?
December 31, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
SHARKlN

There's no point "trying to open our minds" if you can't provide specifics. All you've done is said the same thing four different times, and now you're backing away...
December 31, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
Iarumas

Who the fuck cares about opening our minds, post some new sick camps or stfu.
January 1, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
jaywezy123

supreme camel pyramid print 5 panel (pink/red) for sale or trade looking to buy a obey anchor 5 panel 0 0
January 1, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
brothersport

For the love of gawd, dont buy an obey hat.
January 1, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
macbeth

ive been in the retail business for years and im just trying to get you guys to open up your minds.
ive seen brand in what you would call a 'legitimate' stores with screen printed designs where they would simply cut the tag off the original plain shirt, print their design and replace it with their own tag.
louis vuitton and bigger brands we know that not all of their items are made in europe etc, they get some of their stuff made in china, finish it off with final details in france or w.e then say it was made in france.

well im done with the whole topic i brought up.
i wasnt trying to have an arguement.
just simply trying to open up your minds.
Haha so if that's the case, why doesn't every brand/company do that? Why would you have anything say it's been made in China when you can just say it was made in America? Or Italy or fucking Narnia? If this happens, why is there such a huge difference in quality from hats made in China than say the U.S. or New Zealand? Why don't the brands that produce hats in China remove the 'Made in China' tag?   
January 1, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
mproc

Personally, both the companies that I've received awful fitting/quality hats from were made in the US. 

I really don't understand the whole deal about where the hats are made. I care about the quality, I don't care about where the hat is made. 
January 2, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
patmer10s

Hello everyone, I am a fanatic on 5-panel hats and have had a deep desire to start my own business/brand.  With little money in my pocket, I was not able to match the pricing of over seas productions.  I decided to jump right into the art myself.  Learned how to sew and immediately started to make 5-panel camp hats that I am proud to show you guys today.  After many months of trial and error (making sure each panel fit correctly/trying different fabrics/different methods of production/logo) I still have a lot of perfecting to do. I would like to start selling, but I would like to perfect the art of 5-panel making first. Here's a little sneak peak of what I've made so far.

I have some of that exact planet fabric laying around. Makes me want to make one like that.
January 2, 2013 @ 08:09 AM
hitokiri12

Anyone know if the SS 12 giraffe camo for $60 is a steal?
January 2, 2013 @ 08:09 AM
hitokiri12

Anyone know if the SS 12 giraffe camo for $60 is a steal?
January 2, 2013 @ 08:10 AM
hitokiri12

From Supreme
January 2, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
slap

I don't understand how paying over retail is ever a steal...

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

Please login first to reply.