Official 5 Panels/ Camp Caps Thread

December 17, 2012 @ 17:34:28
Originally posted by Inactive User

@whocriedwolf Very sick, print is definitely awesome. Considering RBW used a completely un-original fabric for their Cyber Monday release, it's refreshing to see a new wolves print.

#mbMN // www.mustbeminnesota.com // Sarcastic Bastards

December 17, 2012 @ 18:03:47
Won't let me quote so @coloursla and anyone who may be looking into their products. Just some honest critique.

I ordered the desert camo camp and here is my opinion. The fit is great, it is a tad shallow but to me that is how I want a camp hat to fit. I honestly think this may be my best fitting hat (compared to rip n dip, supreme, and rbw). The shipping time and price were both huge pluses. I can't remember the exact turn around but shipping was FAST.

Now on to the negatives. you get what you pay for, leather brim isn't great quality but I didn't expect it to be. Would have rather just left that detail off to keep prices low or raised prices for a better quality leather. No metal eyelits on the side, they were just sewn holes. Looks rather sloppy and cheap IMHO. You company claims to be "Los Angeles based company specializing in the manufacturing of Mens and Womens clothing. Pushing the limits of manufacturing, including some yet to be seen manufacturing processes. Taking the T-Shirt and Outerwear to the next level. Colours." Accoring to your website. That leads me to believe you manufacture in the USA which isn't the case. Hat was made in China, and while that may not mean lower quality there is something to be said about stimulating the US economy and not those Chinese communists.

Don't mean any disrespect just an honest critique. I will be following your brand to see how you improve and like I said I loved the fit on the hat. I will rock it, but some of these things may not sit as well with other customers.

Edit: I know my post counts frail. Just moved over here from ISS.

Edit Again: Those who cried wolf camps are such a rip off of RBW it's not even funny. That may be worse than Obey, at least Obey just steals designs you even played off the company name smh.
December 17, 2012 @ 20:19:45
Speaking of Wolves...

December 17, 2012 @ 21:10:01

December 18, 2012 @ 01:10:47
Not the change we want, quiet life
December 18, 2012 @ 01:39:38
@Defenselikerondo, would you say a go or no go for the colours camp? I was thinking of copping.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

December 18, 2012 @ 02:59:43
@datotherguy the stitching is sloppy, quality isn't great but I love the fit and it's pretty cheap. I wouldn't buy it again, but that's just my opinion.
December 18, 2012 @ 03:44:58
@defenselikerondo pics bruh? Im still kinda interested, I mean it looks like a good cheap piece, and it's kinda what you expect from a small brand. Give them time and your feedback can help.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

December 18, 2012 @ 03:48:30
The Quiet Life's about to become the new HUF with these wack designs
December 18, 2012 @ 03:53:15
The Quiet Life's about to become the new HUF with these wack designs
I wouldn't say that yet, I think so far with out a doubt the new quiet life camp cap with the change on it is kinda gross, other then that the other 5-panels have been pretty spot on in my opinion. Also HUF has many sick camps, just lately they have been pouring out shit designs. 
December 18, 2012 @ 04:00:09
^ yeah I agree. HUF is one of my favorite 5panel brands and so is TQL. I was just noting the similarities they share with the decline of quality designs.
December 18, 2012 @ 04:14:40
Yeah they are both declining in design a little. The thing is a lot of stuff has kind of been exhausted and venturing to new stuff is risky and hard without looking ridiculous or looking like every other hat.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

December 18, 2012 @ 04:19:00
Let's be honest, it's really just the change pattern that's gross. The shirts from the same collaboration are gross too. The fact that it's a collaboration also means it wasn't just the quiet life who designed it, so it's not entirely their fault. I would say that the store they collaborated chose the fabric/pattern and quiet life designed how it would be put on the hats and shirts. 

Quiet life is my favorite 5 panel brand, and favorite clothing brand in general. That doesn't mean they don't make stuff that I don't like. 
December 18, 2012 @ 04:30:58
^ Lol you seem a little biased. Let me make it clear I'm not hating on TQL or HUF. Their designs have just been less than memorable lately. The TQL aloha pack was below average and the new HUF hats as well. I just want to see them make hats that are a must have for me again.
December 18, 2012 @ 04:39:20
AGREE ^ ON THE BELOW AVERAGE HATS BY HUF LATELY, I LOVE HUF BUT I NEED THE MUST COP HATS AGAIN
December 18, 2012 @ 13:18:12
Huf has fallen off a bit. Shit started going downhill when they closed the shops. I would much rather they sell 30 pieces a season than what they're doing now. 

The camps for Spring 2013 from huf look promising though. Still looking for the line sheets if anyone has them i have Summer 2013 for trade

I like this one for running in, I'll grab it when it goes on sale from dr. jays for like $20
(Invalid img)
December 18, 2012 @ 13:40:14
Why can't we quote? @datotherguy I will get some pictures when I get home. Like I said for under 30$ shipped it's not a bad hat.
December 18, 2012 @ 15:45:41
The plantlife shit with HUF is where it went downhill fast imo that design is still being hyped and scarf and gloves is where they crossed the line. The must cop this season was the Big H 6 panel, that was clean as fuck.

Their 5 panels haven't been anything amazing as well, that Bedford design got me mad because of the camo underbrim. At first sight I was so psyched for a plain black 5 panel from them.
December 18, 2012 @ 15:51:09
truepassion.bigcartel.com check out my sight, I have a couple things for sale. I update the site often as possible. New things weekly. I will be carrying Retro Jordan releases. Jordan Bred 11 should be on my sight. Everything is authentic and brand new. Thanks for your time. 
December 18, 2012 @ 17:18:01
Site*
Start a new thread on general fashion discussion you cunt
December 19, 2012 @ 00:03:32
The plantlife shit with HUF is where it went downhill fast imo that design is still being hyped and scarf and gloves is where they crossed the line. The must cop this season was the Big H 6 panel, that was clean as fuck.

Their 5 panels haven't been anything amazing as well, that Bedford design got me mad because of the camo underbrim. At first sight I was so psyched for a plain black 5 panel from them.
i agree about the plant life shit and i got the Bedford in black and its really classy and fits like a glove and the black it great and since its black you barely  notice the camo since the hats black and I'm not the one fore camo things. but each to their own

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

December 19, 2012 @ 00:21:57

Available now only on TheDecadesHatCo.com
December 19, 2012 @ 04:11:22
^ love what you guys do, but once again...

Official 5 Panels/ Camp Caps Thread
December 19, 2012 @ 04:56:23
I have a tiny ass head so 5 panels just look really bad smh just copped a supreme giraffe camp but it looks stupid on my head, so I only rock it with my hood up. It's FS btw if anyone is interested. 
December 19, 2012 @ 05:30:30
^what color?
December 19, 2012 @ 06:28:09
December 20, 2012 @ 02:19:08

decent fb group to buy and sell 5 panel caps:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/498647083495242/

December 20, 2012 @ 02:33:52
what kind of designs on five panels do you guys like? 
December 20, 2012 @ 04:10:23
http://

Floral $24, Rainforest(birds) $24, Apple Orchard $30
Yes, Only NY have used the corduroy apple(found it at a vintage spot, and Only sold it for 125.)
I wasnt tryna copy Moupia, but if you find good fabric use it. Fuck everybody else.
If you notice my prices are extremely fair and well below their face value.
Check my feedback, I'm legit on here. These wont last long. Pm Me for purchase. I had these made.
December 20, 2012 @ 13:09:11

Your link isn't working but I'm confused as to what you are saying. Are you reselling these hats? Did you make them yourself? Did you have them manufactured?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.
x