Official 5 Panels/ Camp Caps Thread

December 09, 2012 @ 13:05:28
Originally posted by Inactive User
I can see why people hate "Made in China" products. Bought a Grand Scheme camp (didn't know they were made in China) and the sewing was off from the bottom. Eyelets were somewhat off, but noticeable if you looked carefully. Overall the hat was not what I expected. 
Grand Scheme used to be made in NZ if I'm not mistaken? I guess they switched manufacturers...
December 09, 2012 @ 19:43:21
Got this and the red camo tee.
 tell me how the fit is when the hat comes in.
December 09, 2012 @ 19:54:01
As much as ILU hats are a bit pricey, this floral one is really nice and I will be getting. Just thought I would share this.

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

December 09, 2012 @ 19:58:01
Grand Scheme used to be made in NZ if I'm not mistaken? I guess they switched manufacturers...
I'm not sure if they still use their NZ manufacture now because I got one of the older hats. To me it seems like they used a Chinese manufacture for their old hats and switched to a NZ one because their newer hats seem to look nicer and the buckle in the back looks similar to other brands that use a NZ manufacture.

December 09, 2012 @ 20:22:30
When are these coming out?
December 10, 2012 @ 01:00:50
 tell me how the fit is when the hat comes in.
Will do, I will do a comparison to our own hats (ours fit like Ripndip but a bit less shallow) in a pic or a vid when it comes. Hopefully it will be here on tuesday-thursday.

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

December 11, 2012 @ 03:05:43

December 11, 2012 @ 15:30:43
What does everyone think about the new ILU hats? They're so nice in my opinion, well... most of them, some are a bit off, particularly the ones with that check pattern, looks horrible imo.

http://www.iloveugly.net/new-items.html
December 11, 2012 @ 15:51:09
What does everyone think about the new ILU hats? They're so nice in my opinion, well... most of them, some are a bit off, particularly the ones with that check pattern, looks horrible imo.

http://www.iloveugly.net/new-items.html
Most of the new hats are straight fire.  There are some I don't find all that appealing, but I don't think any of them are ugly.
December 12, 2012 @ 01:22:12
I ordered a hat a couple of weeks and got it in the mail last week. Then today I got the same one in the mail today, I know they messed up on their behalf now I'm stuck whether between keeping it or returning it. It's not that I don't want too it's the shipping prices to return it, shipping cost just as much as I got the hat for. What should I do, I feel bad since it's not a big company with a huge salary income.

December 12, 2012 @ 01:29:41
What company is it? ^
December 12, 2012 @ 01:37:39
the ilu hats are sick i just don't really wear that style of five-panel. I like labels that carry multiple types of styles of fivers. Some hats would just make me feel better, personally, without the leather strap and a flat ass bill AND Joey Fivepanelfourfinger might like it better flat ass fuck.

( ??BUT IT'S NOT ABOUT THE USER, THEY DIDN'T MAKE THE HAT, THEY DIDN'T DESIGN IT, IT'S HOW THE LABEL MADE IT THAT MATTERS?? )
December 12, 2012 @ 01:43:03
I order a hat a couple of weeks and and got it in the mail last week. Then today I got the same one in the mail today, I know they messed up on their behalf now I'm stuck whether between keeping it or returning it. It's not that I don't want too it's the shipping prices to return it, shipping cost just as much as I got the hat for. What should I do, I feel bad since it's not a big company with a huge salary income?
Keep that shit. Just like your username its their 'muhstake'. If they call you out because they realize they accidentally sent you two hats then tell them they can have it back if they pay return shipping. Otherwise, give that to a cute girl and then go in blushing

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

December 12, 2012 @ 02:05:36
What company is it? ^
Can't say.

December 12, 2012 @ 02:31:03

My collection so far. Sorry for the shitty lighting. Don't like the fit of the Discrete National Parks, so if anyone wants it hit me up.
December 12, 2012 @ 02:43:30
I have a Moupia X Shoop Old Map II hat for sale and a AnmlHse Party Animal 5 Panel if anyone is interested.

Even if you aren't check my store. turepassion.bigcartel.com, we will be updating the store with our very own True Passion brand apparel. 

Thanks
December 12, 2012 @ 07:00:45
Quality of ONLY ny? thinking of copping this hat

http://onlynylives.com/item/tommy-5-panel--blackhunter
December 12, 2012 @ 07:52:28
Willing to trade my Quiet Life Clouds 5-Panel for something Supreme! Hit me up for inquiries!
http://supergidgey.deviantart.com/gallery/41042980
December 12, 2012 @ 21:17:39
Just copped National Park, my very first 5 panel too. Quality is on

point, it's my type of fit and imo I got a nice print. The box it came

in was small as fuck though and it kinda messed up the brim but I've fixed it now.

EDIT: Sorry for shitty instagram. the front panel is more busy in the print irl.
December 12, 2012 @ 21:36:20
This post is unavailable.
December 12, 2012 @ 22:50:54
I've been 50/50 on getting the Discrete national park but every pic I see of it makes it look really weak.
December 12, 2012 @ 23:27:48
Our 5 Panels just dropped!  http://store.clyw.ca/product/5-panel-camp-cap

Anyone copped yet? What's the quality like on these?
December 13, 2012 @ 01:53:14
I've been 50/50 on getting the Discrete national park but every pic I see of it makes it look really weak.

Its very print dependent tbr. If you get a good print then its fire but if not then its gonna be weak. Luckily for me I dig the print I got but yeah. 
December 13, 2012 @ 02:51:10

Releasing tonight at 2am on thedecadeshatco.com and retailers worldwide soon.
December 13, 2012 @ 07:22:22
Anyone got a pic of this maiden noir cap?

Also, got a perfect condition DQM fishing lures I would trade, hmu with offers 
December 14, 2012 @ 18:42:51
Yo homies! Minsct is doing free worldwide shipping from 14th-17th. Only a small amount of 5 panels left.

Over at www.minsct.com

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

December 14, 2012 @ 22:51:31

I just got an email from Cloud Kicker on the release of thier 5-Panels. They look pretty good, I think
December 14, 2012 @ 23:03:12
thinking of copping one of the new norse therm-ducks , anyone have one yet?
December 15, 2012 @ 02:45:13
Think I'm gonna cop the red colours and the minsct renaissance. That low key fire.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

December 15, 2012 @ 09:34:05
Launching on Judgement day, 21/12/2012.

fb.com/whocriedwolf
instagram: @whocriedwolf

www.facebook.com/whocriedwolf

Please login first to reply.
x