November 17, 2012 @ 03:42 PM
neliuss

I meant in the examples I gave, I know it's been discussed many times before.

Yeah you're correct about those examples, didn't mean to sound like a douche. But I rather see new and refreshing camps than examples of rip-offs all the time, just my opinion.
November 17, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
bricktop

And I hate to be the one to point it out but with so many companies doing this and the lack of originality now were getting the same hats with different badges.

www.grubbymits.co.uk | Affordable vintage & streetwear

November 17, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
Iarumas

@timeless Rip n Dip was the first creator though
November 17, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
mikeyei

nope.

ripndip is known for doing what everyone else is doing, making their stuff look good in pictures and fit like shit in real life

I think that's a little harsh to say, especially now where I feel ripndip has established itself way more then it was in the past year. And their 5-panels are being manufactured at a different facility now so the camp caps might be better fitting now. Just might though, I could totally be wrong but I hope I'm not.

Also for the comparison between the bright lights wolves 5-panel and RIPNDIP 5-panel I think ripndip released theirs first. As for the flamingo ones I am not sure on that one, but they are both sick hats.
November 17, 2012 @ 10:19 PM
simo247

Just purchased this fresh two face london 5 panel , gonna get another
November 17, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
simo247

and this smile what you think ? they got some other sick ones as well, was hard to choose.

November 17, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
princeandprez

and this smile what you think ? they got some other sick ones as well, was hard to choose.

I don't like the buckle, and the pattern (herringbone) is very overdone.

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

November 17, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
InformalApparel

got a hole in one decades19XX, trail map decades19XX and raggedy ann decades19XX all for sale, PM me

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

November 17, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
twincolumn

these caps are cool

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

November 17, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
magmar

nope.

ripndip is known for doing what everyone else is doing, making their stuff look good in pictures and fit like shit in real life

I think that's a little harsh to say, especially now where I feel ripndip has established itself way more then it was in the past year. And their 5-panels are being manufactured at a different facility now so the camp caps might be better fitting now. Just might though, I could totally be wrong but I hope I'm not.

Also for the comparison between the bright lights wolves 5-panel and RIPNDIP 5-panel I think ripndip released theirs first. As for the flamingo ones I am not sure on that one, but they are both sick hats.

ripndip did release a wolves camp before us but it was a completely different print than the one we and they currently used. and I'm pretty sure moupia came out with the flamingos on their first drop or so, well before ripndip came out with the flamingo shirts and camp. not hating on ripndip, just stating some facts.
November 17, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
mikeyei

nope.

ripndip did release a wolves camp before us but it was a completely different print than the one we and they currently used. and I'm pretty sure moupia came out with the flamingos on their first drop or so, well before ripndip came out with the flamingo shirts and camp. not hating on ripndip, just stating some facts.

Thanks for clearing things up!
November 18, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
M.

Finally! Got my order today. This is by far one of my favorite hats. The quality is there, it's not flimsy what so ever. But like someone said somewhere in this thread, it comes in a small box which messes up the brim up a little. You just have to straighten it. I like my cuts, could have been better but whatever. Overall nice hat.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

November 18, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
FalseAntidote

^ Nice man, good stuff. Yup, the hat is really nice. Might order another hat from them actually. I'm really feelin the Donatello.
November 18, 2012 @ 08:54 AM
princeandprez

^ Nice man, good stuff. Yup, the hat is really nice. Might order another hat from them actually. I'm really feelin the Donatello.

Something about this hat is just fucking sick..

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

November 18, 2012 @ 01:34 PM
jerem

]Link[/url]
November 18, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
jerem

http://www.fucklife.fr/casquette.php
November 18, 2012 @ 01:49 PM
yaboychristian

oh no

November 18, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
chicago89

I have some Decades hats from last drop
Trail map
Gun slinger
Funny business
Raggedy Ann
Pm me
November 18, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
chicago89

I have some Decades hats from last drop
Trail map
Gun slinger
Funny business
Raggedy Ann
Pm me
November 18, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
twincolumn

I don't get the commotion over these 5panels... nothin' special here. Everything looks the same, same prints, different badges.

No one here has any limited edition shit worth posting about?

November 18, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
Iarumas

@chicago89 Seriously, why did you buy all those if you're just reselling? Douche move..
November 18, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
waquaxy

@twincolumn the limited.only releases are the shit. As is the others you mentioned. I just wanted to make an ONLY shout
November 18, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
twincolumn

@twincolumn the limited.only releases are the shit. As is the others you mentioned. I just wanted to make an ONLY shout

@waquaxy For real. I copped the Adirondack 5panel from ONLY last year. Only 100 made. This is a 5panel actually worth posting about. Each cap was different.

November 18, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
twincolumn

Also copped both 420 Caps from HUF last year. These colorways are only for the 4/20 release.

5 down-votes? y'all don't smoke enough weed

November 18, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
twincolumn

Also snagged the Leopard up front. 4panel. Different than all the other leopard pattern and I needed a tan cap.

November 18, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
twincolumn

And you know you can't sleep on these Ancient Linen (from Japan) Pieces from ONLY either. I copped this one, not a 5panel but they got some panels in the same style.

November 18, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
waquaxy

@waquaxy For real. I copped the Adirondack 5panel from ONLY last year. Only 100 made. This is a 5panel actually worth posting about. Each cap was different.

And the twin column x ebbets field camp are pretty rad. I'm finna cop one. Just lemme get up the money
November 18, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
twincolumn

@waquaxy Thanks, I appreciate that. They aren't as busy as these caps but the quality is top notch. Best cap I own.

November 18, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
waquaxy

@twincolumn I just found out about twocolumn yesterday, but I did see the raiderclan tee ethelwulf wore and wondered who made it. I literally just got this in the mail today. I'd rather the upside down cross five panel but it's still sick af

November 18, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
twincolumn

@waquaxy Is that an HBG bubbler in the background? lol

Decades is a 5panel brand I haven't copped from yet but I really like what they are doing.

Please login first to reply.