Official 5 Panels/ Camp Caps Thread

Nov 01, 2012 @ 23:37
can someone post a fit pic of supreme tribal soft bill? cant find anywhere
Nov 01, 2012 @ 23:56
can someone post a fit pic of supreme tribal soft bill? cant find anywhere

Strange fit !
Nov 02, 2012 @ 00:29
My @minsct hat came (already!) and it's damn awesome. A bit of a bigger brim and, but pretty damn good construction (the box logo has a tiny but if faulty stitching, but I just cut off the excess string, so it's fine).

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

Nov 02, 2012 @ 00:42
There's so much hate on this forum. God damn

mad cause you gettin shitted on?
Nov 02, 2012 @ 00:43

Nov 02, 2012 @ 00:44
i know it aint floral season but someone reccomend me some around for $25-$35
Nov 02, 2012 @ 00:45
@belike that hot air balloon one is awesome, where's it from?
Nov 02, 2012 @ 01:01
Btw, I forgot to mention. I got that $10 discount for HB. PM me if you need it smokeyface
Nov 02, 2012 @ 01:02
@belike that hot air balloon one is awesome, where's it from?

It's from a brand called Old As New and they do one off 5 panels.
http://www.facebook.com/oldasnewonline
Nov 02, 2012 @ 01:09
Somekindof ,where did you find the pineapple fabric on the brim of the 5 panel you made for your friend please ?

I got it from a vintage shirt I found in a thrift shop, as I stated in the post itself. This way i'm sure my fabrics aren't used or will ever be used in some other five panel.
Nov 02, 2012 @ 03:46
Tonight at 8 PM EST @ beverleynyc.com
For anyone interested:

$5 - Shipping to US & Canada
$10 - International Shipping

Hand crafted in New Zealand.

I mean, it's nice and all but $60? that's a little high don't you think? I guess your low shipping costs balances it out I guess.
Nov 02, 2012 @ 03:59

You're not going to find anything quality in that price range. Quit being a chump

5-Panel/Camp Cap FS Thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204567

Nov 02, 2012 @ 04:10
@foreigner There's a $10 discount for HB, PM if you want.
Nov 02, 2012 @ 05:22

You're not going to find anything quality in that price range. Quit being a chump

lol, you're actually in luck. sly guild are having a sale. all hats are NZ$30-35 including this guy:

http://store.slyguild.com/products/cherry-floral-fiver

http://store.slyguild.com/
Nov 02, 2012 @ 05:30
awesome dude, thanks for the heads up, might get me that floral along with one of those 4 panels. anyone else having difficulties with their site?

nvm, fuck their shipping.
Nov 02, 2012 @ 06:02
awesome dude, thanks for the heads up, might get me that floral along with one of those 4 panels. anyone else having difficulties with their site?

just spend over 150blushing
Nov 02, 2012 @ 06:27

just spend over 150blushing

Their site is messed up for me right now. Can't browse tops or bottoms only seeing the featured items
Nov 02, 2012 @ 09:07
That's a good idea for the little pieces like the brim thanks! Somekindof
Nov 02, 2012 @ 14:14
new I Love Ugly fivers for pre-order...

https://www.iloveugly.net/

Nov 02, 2012 @ 15:22
^ ILU is starting to not sit right with me. First, outsourcing to china which increases their profit margins AND now they increase the standard price of hats by $10. Fuck that.
Nov 02, 2012 @ 16:21
^ ILU is starting to not sit right with me. First, outsourcing to china which increases their profit margins AND now they increase the standard price of hats by $10. Fuck that.

Some people seem to forget that you can't get your business to grow without making a profit. The profit allows them to build their company and make more and better garments.

I agree, $85 AUD is a lot for a hat, but I'm sure the quality is top notch as always.
Nov 02, 2012 @ 16:37
The fit of those hats look funny to me, maybe it's a bad angle. Also fuck those vertical airholes, is that them trying to separate themselves from the crowd? Kill me

www.grubbymits.co.uk | Affordable vintage & streetwear

Nov 02, 2012 @ 17:01
@neliuss

Some people seem to forget that you can't get your business to grow without making a profit. The profit allows them to build their company and make more and better garments.

I agree, $85 AUD is a lot for a hat, but I'm sure the quality is top notch as always.
Correct!!! But $85 bthen they need to be using thee highest grade of fabric and use horween leather for the straps because thats like someone paying $70 for a American Apparel cotton tshirt
Nov 02, 2012 @ 18:15
My @minsct hat came (already!) and it's damn awesome. A bit of a bigger brim and, but pretty damn good construction (the box logo has a tiny but if faulty stitching, but I just cut off the excess string, so it's fine).

Thanks homie! Appreciate it.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

Nov 02, 2012 @ 19:01

I don't doubt that the quality is top notch but their quality has been consistently good throughout every drop but what bugs me is that they keep raising their prices just because they want to make their brand look more "high end". Whatever, can't really bash them,I just won't support them.
Nov 02, 2012 @ 19:54
I love ugly is ugly
Nov 02, 2012 @ 21:59
^ I see what you did there...

Any up and coming brands that are making camps to look out for?
Nov 02, 2012 @ 22:53
^ I see what you did there...

Any up and coming brands that are making camps to look out for?

the only good ones are the ones that have been doing it for ages.
Nov 02, 2012 @ 23:02
Nov 02, 2012 @ 23:21
It's kinda of a bummer that ILU rose the prices on their hats, but it better because they'll be sitting there. So when ever I get a paycheck I'll cop one or two.

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

Please login first to reply.