Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 31, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
somethinghighend

^there's still two eyelets, just vertically. most likely still manufactured in china.
Yeah, they are still made in China.

Not everything out of China is pure crap - you just have to be wary of the people who cut corners in their manufacturing.

Do you manufacture in china?
Side note. Both you guys are right, Yes there are some crappy manufactures in China as well as everywhere else. The funny thing is that most of your favorite brands of all time have part of their products sourced from China. Secondly one manufacturer we sat down with basically explained it this way you have to research them and give them direct direction on how you want it made. Most China manufacturers wont put out garbage because culturally they dont want to dishonor themselves, their family, or their country.
October 31, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
macbeth

Can someone just make a black 5 panel with small white polka dots? That's all I want god damn.
October 31, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
thedecades

A few of the pieces from our 2nd vintage fabric collection releasing later this week

October 31, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Eventually 5 panels will become overly played out (Some will say it's happening now) and will go out of fashion

What will you guys do?
October 31, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
somethinghighend

Eventually 5 panels will become overly played out (Some will say it's happening now) and will go out of fashion

What will you guys do?
To be honest they will play follow the leader! To be honest Fitteds Snapbacks, and 5 Panels will still be here and the folks who make them will still be making them no matter what while everybody else will say how wack they are etc. Its really funny to me the same folks who dick ride hundreds, diamond, and supreme are the same cats who now hate them. Yet if they were ever to meet Nick, or Ben they wouldnt have one bad word to say in their face just Hallmark cards , smiles, and hugs
October 31, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
waquaxy

continue on with life? That's a total bitch question.
October 31, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

What will you guys do?
To be honest they will play follow the leader! To be honest Fitteds Snapbacks, and 5 Panels will still be here and the folks who make them will still be making them no matter what while everybody else will say how wack they are etc. Its really funny to me the same folks who dick ride hundreds, diamond, and supreme are the same cats who now hate them. Yet if they were ever to meet Nick, or Ben they wouldnt have one bad word to say in their face just Hallmark cards , smiles, and hugs

I agree with that to be honest
October 31, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
HarborCo

my collection so far.

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

October 31, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
somethinghighend

@harborco Nice I see you how do you like that less camper?
October 31, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
workaholic

5 panels haven't just been a trend for a year, Supreme has been making them for years. It's obviously still going to be fucking around. As if the shit will die out like scrunchies and nobody will ever wear them. Hopefully people will stop trying to produce them like pocket tees that's all i can wait for.

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

October 31, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
DannyHH

Trading I Love Ugly's MFG info for another 5 Panel MFG In the US, PM ME!
October 31, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
SHARKlN

October 31, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
vis

ilu is from new zealand (i think)
wow thanks for the info man

responding to above, no need to be a dick
October 31, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
belike

Can someone just make a black 5 panel with small white polka dots? That's all I want god damn.

October 31, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
magmar

Trading I Love Ugly's MFG info for another 5 Panel MFG In the US, PM ME!

http://www.hatworx.com/
November 1, 2012 @ 12:15 AM
waquaxy

Here's some more polka dots. But the ones above are cooler
http://www.polerstuff.com/camper-cap-furry-font/
From Portland! Kinda ham but its the Pacific northwest!
November 1, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
spinst33r

http://enclave-store.com/product-category/headwear/
November 1, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
yungsailor

A few of the pieces from our 2nd vintage fabric collection releasing later this week

Dat golf print cool cool
November 1, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
SHARKlN

why r all those prints are sideways and upside down confused
November 1, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
princeandprez

^there's still two eyelets, just vertically. most likely still manufactured in china.
Yeah, they are still made in China.

Not everything out of China is pure crap - you just have to be wary of the people who cut corners in their manufacturing.

Do you manufacture in china?

Yes, our hats are handmade in China.

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

November 1, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
princeandprez

What will you guys do?

Its sort of weird how everyone treats the five-panel trend like its going to end tomorrow - I think (and hope) that 5-panels are a lasting style but you never do know..

November 1, 2012 @ 07:32 AM
somethinghighend

What will you guys do?

Its sort of weird how everyone treats the five-panel trend like its going to end tomorrow - I think (and hope) that 5-panels are a lasting style but you never do know..

Yup exactly, but thats the difference to many peoplewho have been making them over the years it isnt a trend its a staple. Will it get over-saturated hell yeah but if you make innovative stuff there will always be a market for it example Levi denim jeans, New Era fitteds, That's what I was try to explain to some people on here earlier but everybody way to cool for school. Everybody going to try to make bucket hats next after majors do it they will all chase the trend instead of creating a trend so in essence the same people who mimic shyt actually HELP KILL IT the irony!
November 1, 2012 @ 09:47 AM
streetx

New Indcsn 5 panel range is now online at www.streetx.com.au

Down to the last 1-2 of each hat.

www.streetx.com.au
November 1, 2012 @ 10:19 AM
princeandprez

New Indcsn 5 panel range is now online at www.streetx.com.au

Down to the last 1-2 of each hat.

www.streetx.com.au

Damn, I wish I had money to drop on that tennis hat. :/

November 1, 2012 @ 10:21 AM
HarborCo

There's so much hate on this forum. God damn

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

November 1, 2012 @ 10:31 AM
princeandprez

It keeps us all honest c:

November 1, 2012 @ 10:34 AM
sanvhez

Somekindof ,where did you find the pineapple fabric on the brim of the 5 panel you made for your friend please ?
November 1, 2012 @ 12:50 PM
maxhellasick

November 1, 2012 @ 01:34 PM
Red Square Store

AW12 Indcsn 5 panels and tee's online now at Red Square

Indcsn Collection

www.redsquareclothing.co.uk

November 1, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
Iarumas

@sanvhez Find your own shit.

@maxhellasick Fuck that "cuddle kittens, worship satan" trend.

Please login first to reply.