Official 5 Panels/ Camp Caps Thread

October 29, 2012 @ 04:48:42 AM
MBDCR|Divide & Conquer 5 Panel LBJ + Customs Cheetah Print http://www.monkeybuzinessdecor.com I hear you guys but that what happens the real brands will continue to make dope stuff its called style, fitted caps , then snapbacks, now 5 panels, pocket tees its all the same its the reason why you do something.

October 29, 2012 @ 04:52:00 AM
@magmar And other haven't dude.... See you caught it because you should know better thats why, get it why? ( Thats fine the hats ugly okay is that going to stop the brand. Its hard being the first to try shyt. I was posting merely to gain insight If you felt it or not what brand people were feeling because I may open up my own shop. Have you event tried on the hat, touched the hat how can you even say anything just saying. I told you who your manufacture off rip. If it felt like a lecture it must mean you gained something from it and it had some truth to it just saying. I'm not here to bash your stuff but if you reply to people and sideline joke it then be ready. Everybody trying to grow keep that in mind. Truth of the matter is you would like to sell 100000 of your hats that why you go into business. All I would ask is that you look at it in a different eye its much easier to critique a hat if your not a company building one. And it even harder to create a hat or brand and be the first to introduce a new product that the real reason I started coming at you because you experienced it first hand. As for the codes all the UGLY HATS WE MAKE HAVE free shipping on them right now along with the UGLY WRISTWEAR side note i been lying about the red rose floral we say that they are in stock but its only 1. But keep up the good work man at least you have the balls to creating a brand and sellout of it!! As for the others comment I have personally seen people say they hate something its awful then two week later buy that same awful shyt that the definition of a hypebeast
October 29, 2012 @ 05:02:02 AM
@minsct

Aye man i just checked out your site. You got some really nice stuff. really dig that renaissance camp. and your tshirts. That tie dye smokeyface smokeyface

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

October 29, 2012 @ 05:04:26 AM
if supreme made that cheetah camp you(haters) would be all over it....@jetageoflotus there is nothing wrong with the florals. The logo maybe a little crooked but not crooked enough for you to say what you said.
October 29, 2012 @ 05:05:25 AM
@somethinghighend Dude, could you please throw in periods and commas where it's necessary in your posts. It's really hard to read your arguments without proper punctuation... Just sayin :/
-
And as for the 5 panels of the company you work for, the floral patterns aren't bad but the tags on the front panels are awful. The shape of the hats looks a little off and the descriptions are pretty tacky too...
October 29, 2012 @ 05:13:36 AM
That's whats up thank you for the feedback. Sorry about the punctuation! Cleaner tags are coming he's been talking about re-sizing them. Do guys rock buckets hats??
October 29, 2012 @ 05:17:45 AM
@jetageoflotus
to each their own my ass...just let em know! That ugly, blue cheetah throw up rag is a piece of shit!

@somethinghighend
and why are you talking about the Bright Lights logo? especially after you posted that cap that has a thousand words on the label? god damn. His shit is clean, simple, lets you know just what you need to know without distracting. That D&C label distracts me from ugly to ugly.

Honestly, those caps on that site you posted look like the worst quality. And everything else on that site looks terrible.
October 29, 2012 @ 05:25:43 AM
@minsct

Aye man i just checked out your site. You got some really nice stuff. really dig that renaissance camp. and your tshirts. That tie dye smokeyface smokeyface

Much appreciated homie. We work hella hard to produce quality.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

October 29, 2012 @ 05:28:20 AM
Lastly @magmar Now that I have given you guys a lesson .

I'm pretty sure he called it a lecture cause of this.....not cause he learned anything from your run-on sentences.
October 29, 2012 @ 05:29:44 AM
what's up guys, I've been keeping up with this thread for a while and decided to make an account. I was looking for a couple hats, is anybody selling any of these?

- I Love Ugly Cowboy Cap
- I Love Ugly Dad's Golf Cap
- Preview Clothing Polar Bear Cap
- Less Eagles cap
- Kaas Fanghorn Forest cap
- any Bright Lights Supply Co caps
- Raised by Wolves Algonquin cap

I am very flattered.
October 29, 2012 @ 05:31:09 AM
Hey dummy, that's why you think its ugly, because you don't even have the right colors its not BLUE CHEETAH!!!! Its Teal /Black/ and Cyber pink the same colors as the Lebron James South Beach Nikes! Sidenote yes its all terrible how will they ever sell anything opps to late 30 stores and counting. PS I will give you $1000 if you can find me a hat with the same fabric you cant we make it from scratch tell me what other brands do that shyt!!!

PS Once again stop buying Gildan cotton t-shirts for $50 ?
October 29, 2012 @ 05:38:45 AM
annnnnnnnnnnnd teallllll IS. A. SHADE. OF???? blue. thank you. I'm not gonna head to the color palettes to look up a specific name for your matching color.

PS I will give you $1000 if you can find me a hat with same fabric you cant they we make it from scratch tell me what other brands do that shyt!!!

That all would be worth something if it was a nice/decent looking cap.....too bad it isn't.
October 29, 2012 @ 05:46:03 AM
@somethinghighend does the brand creator know you're here? I mean if I was him, I would NOT be pleased with you doing this. This is not the way to promote a product or brand and everything you say here directly reflects how people view the brand you work for.
October 29, 2012 @ 05:57:59 AM
To be honest he doesnt know but I will show him tomorrow and email him Is that suppose to derail me from speaking my mind! Mynameiszero your name says it all exactly!
October 29, 2012 @ 06:01:44 AM
-.- glad I gave you something to argue with, ya needed it.
October 29, 2012 @ 06:04:22 AM
@mynameiszero If you have a problem with me why would you say everything on the site is trash sounds like a hater you should pick up one of those caps too!! TREATED

October 29, 2012 @ 06:21:16 AM
@mynameiszero If you have a problem with me why would you say everything on the site is trash sounds like a hater you should pick up one of those caps too!! TREATED

You're kinda just making a fool of yourself.

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

October 29, 2012 @ 06:28:15 AM
Naw I'm okay
October 29, 2012 @ 07:56:33 AM
@magmar your manufacture is Hatworx in New Zealand

SOMETHINGHIGHEND learns INTERNET
October 29, 2012 @ 08:40:40 AM
I ben on that d&c tripp I just didn't know if the quality would be one and the snapback closure piece kinda threw me off
October 29, 2012 @ 09:14:44 AM
I ben on that d&c tripp I just didn't know if the quality would be one and the snapback closure piece kinda threw me off

Then I just saw the Oakland hater hat and it made me wish I didn't have a head to wear hats period
October 29, 2012 @ 11:53:10 AM
Our most popular hat has been our mushroom camp

Last time I posted I never recieved feedback. What are your guys thoughts on this hat?

"most popular hat"

uhh, I'm sorry but... you've sold two of them
October 29, 2012 @ 11:55:02 AM
Hatworx is so shitty

I'm not gonna expose any companies, but I got a piece that was made by hatworx and i literally laughed thinking people put it on the same level as the USA manufacturer who does supreme/huf/dqm/tql/etc.
October 29, 2012 @ 15:01:41 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User

Last time I posted I never recieved feedback. What are your guys thoughts on this hat?

"most popular hat"

uhh, I'm sorry but... you've sold two of them

We've sold over 10 of them...

October 29, 2012 @ 15:09:37 PM

Suede upper, gold metal eyelets, mushroom brim.

I actually really like it idk how much it costs but if I was a good enough price I would probably cop

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

October 29, 2012 @ 15:10:59 PM
my bad, your site says you have 23 in stock.

or... i guess that's your bad then
October 29, 2012 @ 15:16:32 PM

Suede upper, gold metal eyelets, mushroom brim.

I actually really like it idk how much it costs but if I was a good enough price I would probably cop

30$ and fairly reasonable shipping. Check it out over at www.minsct.com

October 29, 2012 @ 17:19:27 PM

October 29, 2012 @ 17:27:00 PM
minsct, love the hat, super clean. Sorry I don't want to be rude or anything but just wanted to point out, I remember you mentioned that all your fabrics are sourced by hand. I've been helping a friend with his upcoming brand and came across that material online. I've realised that it's so rare that you find a fabric that is not available anywhere else. Nice use of the fabric though, I may have to pick one up for the price.

October 29, 2012 @ 20:02:26 PM
Minsct, how do I check-out? Like I have stuff in my cart but I don't see a check-out anywhere.
Please login first to reply.
x