Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 29, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
mynameiszero

Lastly @magmar Now that I have given you guys a lesson .

I'm pretty sure he called it a lecture cause of this.....not cause he learned anything from your run-on sentences.
October 29, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
magmar

what's up guys, I've been keeping up with this thread for a while and decided to make an account. I was looking for a couple hats, is anybody selling any of these?

- I Love Ugly Cowboy Cap
- I Love Ugly Dad's Golf Cap
- Preview Clothing Polar Bear Cap
- Less Eagles cap
- Kaas Fanghorn Forest cap
- any Bright Lights Supply Co caps
- Raised by Wolves Algonquin cap

I am very flattered.
October 29, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
somethinghighend

Hey dummy, that's why you think its ugly, because you don't even have the right colors its not BLUE CHEETAH!!!! Its Teal /Black/ and Cyber pink the same colors as the Lebron James South Beach Nikes! Sidenote yes its all terrible how will they ever sell anything opps to late 30 stores and counting. PS I will give you $1000 if you can find me a hat with the same fabric you cant we make it from scratch tell me what other brands do that shyt!!!

PS Once again stop buying Gildan cotton t-shirts for $50 ?
October 29, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
mynameiszero

annnnnnnnnnnnd teallllll IS. A. SHADE. OF???? blue. thank you. I'm not gonna head to the color palettes to look up a specific name for your matching color.

PS I will give you $1000 if you can find me a hat with same fabric you cant they we make it from scratch tell me what other brands do that shyt!!!

That all would be worth something if it was a nice/decent looking cap.....too bad it isn't.
October 29, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
magmar

@somethinghighend does the brand creator know you're here? I mean if I was him, I would NOT be pleased with you doing this. This is not the way to promote a product or brand and everything you say here directly reflects how people view the brand you work for.
October 29, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
somethinghighend

To be honest he doesnt know but I will show him tomorrow and email him Is that suppose to derail me from speaking my mind! Mynameiszero your name says it all exactly!
October 29, 2012 @ 06:01 AM
mynameiszero

-.- glad I gave you something to argue with, ya needed it.
October 29, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
somethinghighend

@mynameiszero If you have a problem with me why would you say everything on the site is trash sounds like a hater you should pick up one of those caps too!! TREATED

October 29, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
princeandprez

@mynameiszero If you have a problem with me why would you say everything on the site is trash sounds like a hater you should pick up one of those caps too!! TREATED

You're kinda just making a fool of yourself.

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

October 29, 2012 @ 06:28 AM
somethinghighend

Naw I'm okay
October 29, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
belike

@magmar your manufacture is Hatworx in New Zealand

SOMETHINGHIGHEND learns INTERNET
October 29, 2012 @ 08:40 AM
waquaxy

I ben on that d&c tripp I just didn't know if the quality would be one and the snapback closure piece kinda threw me off
October 29, 2012 @ 09:14 AM
waquaxy

I ben on that d&c tripp I just didn't know if the quality would be one and the snapback closure piece kinda threw me off

Then I just saw the Oakland hater hat and it made me wish I didn't have a head to wear hats period
October 29, 2012 @ 11:53 AM
SHARKlN

Our most popular hat has been our mushroom camp

Last time I posted I never recieved feedback. What are your guys thoughts on this hat?

"most popular hat"

uhh, I'm sorry but... you've sold two of them
October 29, 2012 @ 11:55 AM
SHARKlN

Hatworx is so shitty

I'm not gonna expose any companies, but I got a piece that was made by hatworx and i literally laughed thinking people put it on the same level as the USA manufacturer who does supreme/huf/dqm/tql/etc.
October 29, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
minsct

Last time I posted I never recieved feedback. What are your guys thoughts on this hat?

"most popular hat"

uhh, I'm sorry but... you've sold two of them

We've sold over 10 of them...

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

October 29, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
PandoCalrissian

Suede upper, gold metal eyelets, mushroom brim.

I actually really like it idk how much it costs but if I was a good enough price I would probably cop

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

October 29, 2012 @ 03:10 PM
SHARKlN

my bad, your site says you have 23 in stock.

or... i guess that's your bad then
October 29, 2012 @ 03:16 PM
minsct

Suede upper, gold metal eyelets, mushroom brim.

I actually really like it idk how much it costs but if I was a good enough price I would probably cop

30$ and fairly reasonable shipping. Check it out over at www.minsct.com

October 29, 2012 @ 05:19 PM
beverleynyc

October 29, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
timeless

minsct, love the hat, super clean. Sorry I don't want to be rude or anything but just wanted to point out, I remember you mentioned that all your fabrics are sourced by hand. I've been helping a friend with his upcoming brand and came across that material online. I've realised that it's so rare that you find a fabric that is not available anywhere else. Nice use of the fabric though, I may have to pick one up for the price.

October 29, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
mproc

Minsct, how do I check-out? Like I have stuff in my cart but I don't see a check-out anywhere.
October 29, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
Iarumas

Minsct, you don't ship internationally?
October 29, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
waquaxy

Wut uv it Beverly?
October 29, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
beverleynyc

Wut uv it Beverly?

Haha, they're not that great except maybe the last one is decent. But really, I just posted the pics in hopes that this thread could get back into the flow of sharing new 5 panels that are coming. It seems there has been nothing but arguing on this thread recently.
October 29, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
mynameiszero

@mproc

goto store where it shows everything for sale, click on an item (don't add to cart), then when you're just at the item click on add to cart there. A little rectangle above the cap should show "view cart". Click on that and "proceed to checkout"

it's weird. @minsct, you should put a view cart button to show at all times. If you add any item for the All Products page, there's now way to get to your cart.
October 29, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
mynameiszero

@beverleynyc
brands of first leafy and last cow lookin caps?
October 29, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
minsct

Minsct, you don't ship internationally?

We don't via online store [yet]. But we will ship internationally. Just contact me via email at info @ minsct . com

Minsct, how do I check-out? Like I have stuff in my cart but I don't see a check-out anywhere.

Hey mproc. This is the process to checkout: once you 'add to cart', you will see a 'view cart' button appear at the top of the product window screen. I hope this helps. If you cannot make it work (could be due to flash) please contact us via email and we will gladly arrange your order.

it's weird. @minsct, you should put a view cart button to show at all times. If you add any item for the All Products page, there's now way to get to your cart.

I hear what your saying. I am working on fixing that issue. Keep in mind I am a 4th year college student trying to run a brand on a college student budget. Graduation is coming this December along with some major changes to site functionality and aesthetic.

Finally, if you added something to cart just keep in mind to go straight to 'view cart' in the product page.

October 29, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
minsct

minsct, love the hat, super clean. Sorry I don't want to be rude or anything but just wanted to point out, I remember you mentioned that all your fabrics are sourced by hand. I've been helping a friend with his upcoming brand and came across that material online. I've realised that it's so rare that you find a fabric that is not available anywhere else. Nice use of the fabric though, I may have to pick one up for the price.

Interesting. I guess your right that finding 100% deadstock fabric is not easy these days. That being said, I stick by my claim that we source everything by hand, it is a very important process and keeps quality top knotch. Either way, we were the first to use that fabric. It has now lost its value in the 5 panel market.

October 29, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
beverleynyc

@mynameiszero
First: http://www.justhype.co.uk/autumn/
Last: http://afritribe.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.