FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
October 29, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
beverleynyc

Matter fact i actually know what manufacturer you go through too they look okay but suede brims bro and your logo needs some work if we are here to say slick stuff all I did was post a pic ..All im saying is this you only made like 20 hats so... you might want to try to move like 100 first then start. To each is their own I guess!! Ive been following this brand for a while and the always do new shyt not follow trends but new shyt ! fact of he matter is beside Pround x Supreme, moupia the rest of the brands were making snapback last year and you probably were too

Your writing is hard to understand.

The guy who wrote that is probably the guy running the company, pretending to be someone else haha.

Our most popular hat has been our mushroom camp

Last time I posted I never recieved feedback. What are your guys thoughts on this hat?

Suede upper, gold metal eyelets, mushroom brim.

I thought the gold suede upper on this was dope. I wanted to cop one but haven't gotten around to it yet. Keep up the great work dude!
October 29, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
magmar

Last time I posted I never recieved feedback. What are your guys thoughts on this hat?

btw, the hat looks super nice, looks like it's constructed very well too which can't be said about a lot of the brands that use china made hats.
October 29, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
somethinghighend

@jetageoflotus LMFAO you got strong words too I call how i see it if you want to play at the level and critique shyt then you better be able to back that up. If your dope and you make hats and everything you do is so bomb THEN BLOW THE FUCK UP THEN!! Just saying. FUCK A BUDGET and sidenote i know the Moupia guys too they put thought into their hats with coming with new designs anybody can mimic what Supreme does and choose the same fabric or like fabric so when the facts get put on the table people tuck their skirts in all im saying is this. Post what you want do what you want but when you start trying to sideline crack jokes just know that you can get aired out.
October 29, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
somethinghighend

@magmar your manufacture is Hatworx in New Zealand
October 29, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
beverleynyc

@jetageoflotus LMFAO you got strong words too I call how i see it if you want to play at the level and critique shyt then you better be able to back that up. If your dope and you make hats and everything you do is so bomb THEN BLOW THE FUCK UP THEN!! Just saying. FUCK A BUDGET and sidenote i know the Moupia guys too they put thought into their hats with coming with new designs anybody can mimic what Supreme does and choose the same fabric or like fabric so when the facts get put on the table people tuck their skirts in all im saying is this. Post what you want do what you want but when you start trying to sideline crack jokes just know that you can get aired out.

E-thuggin'. Go into this guy's post history. He works for this company that he's talking about. All he does is post things about it.

October 29, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
somethinghighend

I totally forgot this is a hypbeast forum SMH!! I thought you guys moved past $50 cotton t-shirts with Gildan on the tag. But my advice is to have style not chase trends hope this helps.. @jetageflotus @magmar
October 29, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
somethinghighend

@beverleynyc Yup and I like other brands stuff too as you can see....So does me talking truth and airing folks out make you feel special I can air gun you too its simple. STOP TRYING TO BE COOL. cool little pic but the truth of the matter is you can say whatever you like but just know that some people actually know shyt and can school your ass in this game. Say whatever you like but, I speak the truth and in real life you know good in well you would get cooked
October 29, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
john0966

MBDCR|Divide & Conquer 5 Panel LBJ + Customs Cheetah Print http://www.monkeybuzinessdecor.com I hear you guys but that what happens the real brands will continue to make dope stuff its called style, fitted caps , then snapbacks, now 5 panels, pocket tees its all the same its the reason why you do something.

Every 5 panel on that website is disgusting.

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

October 29, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
magmar

I just snooped around and I'm pretty sure this somethinghighend guy is actually the creator of that brand. There's no way someone can be so defensive if it wasn't. it said earlier that you were from Chicago (now you took it out obviously) and lo and behold, that brand and the designer is from chicago. and looking back at your posts, they're nothing but promoting this brand that apparently you have no association with but just think it's "dope". I might be wrong but it just seemed that way from the start.
October 29, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
minsct

btw, the hat looks super nice, looks like it's constructed very well too which can't be said about a lot of the brands that use china made hats.

All of our hats are hand-made in Canada.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

October 29, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
magmar

^ I know, I was just saying the difference is noticeable compared to many made in china hats
October 29, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
somethinghighend

Lastly @magmar You shouldnt stop doing suede, or floral because everybody does suede or floral (*sidenote that company i posted one of the first to make a floral 5 panel and one of the first to make a 5 panel snap) .... insert style here > . Make shyt that you want to rock and then execute it. And be influenced by others but your own style But don't bash anybody for doing them unless they are trying to bite. Now that I have given you guys a lesson hopefully i will return to this forum in a week or so and actually see people comment with trying to be a comedian.
October 29, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
jetageoflotus

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

October 29, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
beverleynyc

@minsct Did you tie-dye those Fungal Funk shirts on your website or did you have them tie-dyed somewhere else? I'm really digging them.
October 29, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
somethinghighend

@magmar wrong again keep snooping I work for the owner of the brand!!! but please tell me I'm wrong though about your manufacturer or anything I have said thus far. You went from posting hats to making your own hats that looked like the hats you posted Smdh if this isnt an oxymoron! And once again if you dont like the hat thats fine. I'm cool with that but trying to make jokes on the hat then thats something different. We all have room to grow
October 29, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
princeandprez

I ordered one Mush and one Renaissance hat, so I can post come quality shots and a bit of a review when I get it. The customer support for Mnsct. is really damn good btw. They said it would ship on monday!

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

October 29, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
jetageoflotus

@magmar wrong again keep snooping I work for the owner of the brand!!! but please tell me I'm wrong though about your manufacturer or anything I have said thus far. You went from posting hats to making your own hats that looked like the hats you posted Smdh if this is an oxymoron!

dude calm the fuck down. at least his shit is fucking clean unlike this crap.
http://www.monkeybuzinessdecor.bigcartel.com/product/mbdcr-divide-conquer-5panel-red-rose-floral
http://www.monkeybuzinessdecor.bigcartel.com/product/mbdcr-divide-conquer-premium-5panel-blue-flower-floral-snapback
looks like a blind as bitch made them ... fucking ugly ass shape... logo all fucking big and crooked. look like something id whip my ass with.

October 29, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
beverleynyc

@jetageoflotus Don't even waste your time arguing with the dude, it's not worth it.
October 29, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
jetageoflotus

@jetageoflotus Don't even waste your time arguing with the dude, it's not worth it.

True that.

October 29, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
magmar

Lastly @magmar You shouldnt stop doing suede, or floral because everybody does suede or floral (*sidenote that company i posted one of the first to make a floral 5 panel and one of the first to make a 5 panel snap) .... insert style here > . Make shyt that you want to rock and then execute it. And be influenced by others but your own style But don't bash anybody for doing them unless they are trying to bite. Now that I have given you guys a lesson hopefully i will return to this forum in a week or so and actually see people comment with trying to be a comedian.

alright that's it.

don't act like you came here doing all of us a favor with your lecture on what you call "style" and not following the trends. And really? you tell me to make "shyt" that I would want to rock? that's the whole point of why I even got started anyway. I wanted to make hats that I could wear and I wanted to wear and it was a great feeling seeing so many people interested in what I had in mind.

and bash you? what did I even say? go, look back at my post all I said was "why?", that's hardly bashing compared to the others (which I'm not saying I don't agree with) but for some reason you targeted me. But anyway, I didn't want to be too mean since everyone has their own sense of style but yes, I think that weird blue leopard hat is extremely ugly.

Alright, then you go talking about the quantities I came out with, yes I made a grand total of 29 hats. On the budget I had, it was a great accomplishment for me and the only downside really is that some people who wanted it, didn't have a chance to get one. It's really not about the money or quantities produced for me. I'd rather make fewer good-quality hats than more worse-quality hats and I'm willing to pay a premium for that. People will probably hear it here first but I make very little money from this relative to the time and effort I have spent but it's all worth it if there are people out there that will enjoy my ideas.

ps: since you just revealed that you work for the damn brand, could we get some discount codes?
October 29, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
somethinghighend

@jetageoflotus Thats fine but to be honest we moved 300 pcs in each and were one of the first brand to even put out a 5 panel this is before. (Sidenote we arent even that large yet)do you even knew what one was. You were still calling trucker hats snapback hats.. Its not an arguments its about facts very simple. 30 stores as well just saying!! I have never talked about anybody brand or made any kind of joke I said man i like it our I dont. I would really like for you to post hats you like as well. I also see that most of you guys are friends that good you need friends guys!! Just ask yourselves this. DID I LIE OR JUST TELL YALL THE TRUTH!!
October 29, 2012 @ 04:28 AM

Inactive

MBDCR|Divide & Conquer 5 Panel LBJ + Customs Cheetah Print http://www.monkeybuzinessdecor.com I hear you guys but that what happens the real brands will continue to make dope stuff its called style, fitted caps , then snapbacks, now 5 panels, pocket tees its all the same its the reason why you do something.

October 29, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
teows

October 29, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
somethinghighend

@magmar And other haven't dude.... See you caught it because you should know better thats why, get it why? ( Thats fine the hats ugly okay is that going to stop the brand. Its hard being the first to try shyt. I was posting merely to gain insight If you felt it or not what brand people were feeling because I may open up my own shop. Have you event tried on the hat, touched the hat how can you even say anything just saying. I told you who your manufacture off rip. If it felt like a lecture it must mean you gained something from it and it had some truth to it just saying. I'm not here to bash your stuff but if you reply to people and sideline joke it then be ready. Everybody trying to grow keep that in mind. Truth of the matter is you would like to sell 100000 of your hats that why you go into business. All I would ask is that you look at it in a different eye its much easier to critique a hat if your not a company building one. And it even harder to create a hat or brand and be the first to introduce a new product that the real reason I started coming at you because you experienced it first hand. As for the codes all the UGLY HATS WE MAKE HAVE free shipping on them right now along with the UGLY WRISTWEAR side note i been lying about the red rose floral we say that they are in stock but its only 1. But keep up the good work man at least you have the balls to creating a brand and sellout of it!! As for the others comment I have personally seen people say they hate something its awful then two week later buy that same awful shyt that the definition of a hypebeast
October 29, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
jetageoflotus

@minsct

Aye man i just checked out your site. You got some really nice stuff. really dig that renaissance camp. and your tshirts. That tie dye cool cool

October 29, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
mregotting

if supreme made that cheetah camp you(haters) would be all over it....@jetageoflotus there is nothing wrong with the florals. The logo maybe a little crooked but not crooked enough for you to say what you said.

http://wd-40s.tumblr.com/

October 29, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
ILikeBacon

@somethinghighend Dude, could you please throw in periods and commas where it's necessary in your posts. It's really hard to read your arguments without proper punctuation... Just sayin :/
-
And as for the 5 panels of the company you work for, the floral patterns aren't bad but the tags on the front panels are awful. The shape of the hats looks a little off and the descriptions are pretty tacky too...
October 29, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
somethinghighend

That's whats up thank you for the feedback. Sorry about the punctuation! Cleaner tags are coming he's been talking about re-sizing them. Do guys rock buckets hats??
October 29, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
mynameiszero

@jetageoflotus
to each their own my ass...just let em know! That ugly, blue cheetah throw up rag is a piece of shit!

@somethinghighend
and why are you talking about the Bright Lights logo? especially after you posted that cap that has a thousand words on the label? god damn. His shit is clean, simple, lets you know just what you need to know without distracting. That D&C label distracts me from ugly to ugly.

Honestly, those caps on that site you posted look like the worst quality. And everything else on that site looks terrible.
October 29, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
minsct

@minsct

Aye man i just checked out your site. You got some really nice stuff. really dig that renaissance camp. and your tshirts. That tie dye cool cool

Much appreciated homie. We work hella hard to produce quality.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

Please login first to reply.