October 28, 2012 @ 09:04 AM
bricktop

You own it - do whatever you want with it. It's not a baby hamster it doesn't feel pain.

I know i'm coming through with a lot of hate but I just need to callout the guy behind blackcampmarket (Don't think for a second he isn't still lurking). You say you are business minded but we both know this is a terrible business model (you pretty much admitted that yourself) and it just makes you a CHUMP. I feel bad for anyone who buys a cap off you because you have found someone who is an even bigger chump than you are. You wouldn't be having a mid season sale if business was good so looks like you've made yourself look like a dickhead and can't move the stock, sort it out!

www.grubbymits.co.uk | Affordable vintage & streetwear

October 28, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
joexedge

so how about those 5 panels and camp caps?

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

October 28, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
SHARKlN

5 panels are dying out, especially for the season

great summer hat so they'll be back next year, but good luck to anyone starting a brand now
October 28, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
vis

what the fuck are you talking about
October 28, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
joexedge

what the fuck are you talking about

that everyone is arguing about whats being posted in here, i was wondering where is all the talk about hats..

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

October 28, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
chads

great summer hat so they'll be back next year, but good luck to anyone starting a brand now

They are also dying because they are played out now. When brands like Burton and Hurley start making 5 panels we definitely know the end is in sight.

Soon they are gonna be like a New Era fitted; they aren't trendy anymore and all the kids that spent their allowance on them will be dropping their florals off at goodwill.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 28, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
jetageoflotus

They are also dying because they are played out now. When brands like Burton and Hurley start making 5 panels we definitely know the end is in sight.

Soon they are gonna be like a New Era fitted; they aren't trendy anymore and all the kids that spent their allowance on them will be dropping their florals off at goodwill.

once the hype ends ima be a happy camper....

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

October 28, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
jetageoflotus

back to camps... does anyone wanna tell me if this is floppy as fuck or if it holds up like supreme etc...
http://www.penfieldusa.com/us/casper-cap-black-w12

October 28, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
jonnym

@chadacadabra Too late, both those companies have made 5-panels.. not that I'm really bothered that more brands are making them though.. I'm not gonna stop wearing camp caps anytime soon.
October 29, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
suprxmx

I don't know about you guys but I'm the only one in my entire city who rocks 5 panels. There's even an Urban Outfitters at the mall (haven't been inside yet) but I'm presuming that it carries 5 panels yet I still have yet to see another person in a 5 panel.
October 29, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
cccalx

back to camps... does anyone wanna tell me if this is floppy as fuck or if it holds up like supreme etc...

I have this, mine isn't floppy. It's a nice cap and fits well.
October 29, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
johnjamon

what's up guys, I've been keeping up with this thread for a while and decided to make an account. I was looking for a couple hats, is anybody selling any of these?

- I Love Ugly Cowboy Cap
- I Love Ugly Dad's Golf Cap
- Preview Clothing Polar Bear Cap
- Less Eagles cap
- Kaas Fanghorn Forest cap
- any Bright Lights Supply Co caps
- Raised by Wolves Algonquin cap
October 29, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
jetageoflotus

I have this, mine isn't floppy. It's a nice cap and fits well.

oh alright man thanks for the info.

October 29, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
waquaxy

Eep

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=150760806444&index=15&nav=SEARCH&nid=82511482046
October 29, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
somethinghighend

MBDCR|Divide & Conquer 5 Panel LBJ + Customs Cheetah Print http://www.monkeybuzinessdecor.com I hear you guys but that what happens the real brands will continue to make dope stuff its called style, fitted caps , then snapbacks, now 5 panels, pocket tees its all the same its the reason why you do something.

October 29, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
magmar

^ why?
October 29, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
jetageoflotus

MBDCR|Divide & Conquer 5 Panel LBJ + Customs Cheetah Print http://www.monkeybuzinessdecor.com I hear you guys but that what happens the real brands will continue to make dope stuff its called style, fitted caps , then snapbacks, now 5 panels, pocket tees its all the same its the reason why you do something.

October 29, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
somethinghighend

Yeah everybody can say what they want i think it looks dope
October 29, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
somethinghighend

have you even checked out the brand yet
October 29, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
somethinghighend

Chances @magmar arent you coming out with a hat line too you might want to rethink it
October 29, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
magmar

Chances @magmar arent you coming out with a hat line too you might want to rethink it

rethink what though? I mean, to each their own I guess.
October 29, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
somethinghighend

Matter fact i actually know what manufacturer you go through too they look okay but suede brims bro and your logo needs some work if we are here to say slick stuff all I did was post a pic ..All im saying is this you only made like 20 hats so... you might want to try to move like 100 first then start. To each is their own I guess!! Ive been following this brand for a while and the always do new shyt not follow trends but new shyt ! fact of he matter is beside Pround x Supreme, moupia the rest of the brands were making snapback last year and you probably were too. Lets forecast the trend I'll drop you a gem everything is about to turn super clean and then lets see where all these pop up cool ass brands do!! You probably dont even know what fabric they use on your own cap lmfao.
October 29, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
minsct

Matter fact i actually know what manufacturer you go through too they look okay but suede brims bro and your logo needs some work if we are here to say slick stuff all I did was post a pic ..All im saying is this you only made like 20 hats so... you might want to try to move like 100 first then start. To each is their own I guess!! Ive been following this brand for a while and the always do new shyt not follow trends but new shyt ! fact of he matter is beside Pround x Supreme, moupia the rest of the brands were making snapback last year and you probably were too

Your writing is hard to understand.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

October 29, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
minsct

Our most popular hat has been our mushroom camp

Last time I posted I never recieved feedback. What are your guys thoughts on this hat?

Suede upper, gold metal eyelets, mushroom brim.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

October 29, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
magmar

Matter fact i actually know what manufacturer you go through too they look okay but suede brims bro and your logo needs some work if we are here to say slick stuff all I did was post a pic ..All im saying is this you only made like 20 hats so... you might want to try to move like 100 first then start. To each is their own I guess!! Ive been following this brand for a while and the always do new shyt not follow trends but new shyt ! fact of he matter is beside Pround x Supreme, moupia the rest of the brands were making snapback last year and you probably were too. Lets forecast the trend I'll drop you a gem everyhting is about to turn super clean and then lets see where all these pop up cool ass brands do!! You probably dont even know what fabric they use on your own cap lmfao.

October 29, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
jetageoflotus

Matter fact i actually know what manufacturer you go through too they look okay but suede brims bro and your logo needs some work if we are here to say slick stuff all I did was post a pic ..All im saying is this you only made like 20 hats so... you might want to try to move like 100 first then start. To each is their own I guess!! Ive been following this brand for a while and the always do new shyt not follow trends but new shyt ! fact of he matter is beside Pround x Supreme, moupia the rest of the brands were making snapback last year and you probably were too

Calm down dude... Magmars shit was dope. Yeah suede is burnt out but so what? Hes logo looks clean and small which makes the hat look much better than having a huge stamp right in front of the panel. Why you even hating he made 20? It was he first drop and his on a budget. Look at moupia, they make about like 50 each new season. But first of all that cheetah hat is ugly as fuck. But what ever one says, to each there own, yall know? Don't gotta hate on a small starting brand that had one drop ever only cause he doesn't like that ugly ass hat. yall know?

October 29, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
somethinghighend

Jokes aside just make sure your shyt is A1 before responding to a post like your taste is KING. I really dont bash people shyt unless its constructed badly or it complete bullshyt. So I will ask all these so called new brands that just created their brand this what makes your brand better than the next because your all doing the same shyt
October 29, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
jetageoflotus

Last time I posted I never recieved feedback. What are your guys thoughts on this hat?

yo dope shit. look clean.

October 29, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
beverleynyc

Your writing is hard to understand.

The guy who wrote that is probably the guy running the company, pretending to be someone else haha.

I thought the gold suede upper on this was dope. I wanted to cop one but haven't gotten around to it yet. Keep up the great work dude!
October 29, 2012 @ 03:34 AM
magmar

btw, the hat looks super nice, looks like it's constructed very well too which can't be said about a lot of the brands that use china made hats.

Please login first to reply.