Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 17, 2012 @ 10:19 AM

Inactive

@magmar Well done mate, really happy for you, they turned out great. I remember when you came up with the idea and were thinking about doing it, now look where you are. Love the logo as well, looks so professional. Good luck this weekend, seems they might even be an instant sell out.

www.blackcampmarket.com | www.facebook.com/blackcampmarket

October 17, 2012 @ 02:06 PM
bak.

Good luck this weekend, seems they might even be an instant sell out.

Especially when people purchase five of each to resell them for a higher price, am I right?

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

October 17, 2012 @ 02:27 PM
waquaxy

family gets bigger...

family gets bigger...

If I had the money. deamn, you trippy mayne. What are the two left hats on the bottom picture? Those are hitter bra. I spend time on this forum when i'm buck faded, pardon.
October 17, 2012 @ 02:40 PM

Inactive

@bak Real mature, don't make accusations about things you nothing about. There are a lot of costs involved getting the hats we buy to the UK, your obviously oblivious of this. I'm not going to lie we do account for some profit but it really is minimal after all the costs and just about covers the efforts from buying them to putting them on the website. Our main reasoning is so that UK customers can have an easy option for buying these hats, not one brand is UK based, they're mostly US or NZ and it's not easy for a customer to buy them if they don't have experience buying from abroad. This is one of the reasons we want to start our own brand so we can offer better prices.

October 17, 2012 @ 02:44 PM

Inactive

More on topic, don't know if everyone's seen this, sorry if it's been posted already. This and Decades Vintage 2 I'm looking forward to most.

October 17, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
bak.

@bak Real mature, don't make accusations about things you nothing about. There are a lot of costs involved getting the hats we buy to the UK, your obviously oblivious of this. I'm not going to lie we do account for some profit but it really is minimal after all the costs and just about covers the efforts from buying them to putting them on the website. Our main reasoning is so that UK customers can have an easy option for buying these hats, not one brand is UK based, they're mostly US or NZ and it's not easy for a customer to buy them if they don't have experience buying from abroad. This is one of the reasons we want to start our own brand so we can offer better prices.

As if.

"don't make accusations about things you nothing about."
You call yourself havin "a keen interest in business" and that's cute. But there is no real skill for doing the shit you are doing.

"There are a lot of costs involved getting the hats we buy to the UK"..."we do account for some profit but it really is minimal"

So would you please tell me what you mean by "a lot of costs" except shipping (and maybe some customs)?
The most hats you sell are either Moupias (which is based in Spain so no customs within the EU) or camps you could have purchased via Flatspot (which is based in the UK).
A Moupia hat retails for 45 Euros and the shipping is 15 Euros. 60 Euros equals 48 GBP. You sell it for 75 GBP (I think without shipping). That's raping people who really wanted one of the camps you stole away for reselling them.

"Our main reasoning is so that UK customers can have an easy option for buying these hats" ... "it's not easy for a customer to buy them if they don't have experience buying from aborad"
Come on. Do you even believe the things you say yourself? 5 panels aren't purchased by elderlies and it's really not rocket science. ( Cart > Address > PayPal > Wait till the package arrives.)
What a lame excuse.

For love's sake: I already said it and I gotta say it again. The Bright Lights Camps turned out too dope. I even think about passing on the Moupias releasing later today..

October 17, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
leify23

Lol you literally talk absolute shit. If your accusing this guy of knowing nothing (as if its that hard) I do know, and youre talking out of your fucking ass as usual. Here are just a few basic examples; you bought flatspot florals (raised the price by 15 pounds even though they werent even sold out when you put them up). The mountain cap was 35 retail in the uk, again you raise the price this time to 100. Why are you trying to make it out like you are doing people a favour? youre just a reseller rinsing people. Its not hard to do what you do, you just sit at a computer on a day of release...press buy and then double the price on your website. Why does everyone doing this think theyre some kind of entrepreneur?

Instagram - LE11FFF

October 17, 2012 @ 05:18 PM

Inactive

-----

October 17, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
leify23

I've tried to keep a professional etiquette but it's hard when reading your comments. Fuck what you think, I'm the one with the business, I run it how I fucking please. I'm not forcing people to buy the hats and as much as I'd like to give all the hats away for free, some of us need money to live on. Everything is sold out apart from my new stock, why should I change my prices. And stop thinking you know it all, you don't know the first thing about how I run my business, you just assume, for example I did not get the QL Mountain hat for £35, it was a shit load more than that. A last congrats to magmar, moderators please close my account, I'm done with this shitty forum.

Business? Jesus christ man get your head out of your ass...you are a glorified reseller...having a fucking website doesnt make you Richard Branson. Judging by the fact you pay resell to then rinse people for even more money i know more than you...or atleast i know when to sit at my computer at the right time lol. Oh and tbh i dont think anyone on here gives a shit of you stay or go, so if youre going to throw your toys out of the pram its probably best to close your own account. Honestly i could shoot you down all day but you shoot yourself in the foot with half the stuff you say anyway. Good day sir

Instagram - LE11FFF

October 17, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
SHARKlN

Lol, what a baby
October 17, 2012 @ 05:35 PM

Inactive

Later wankers.

October 17, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
bak.

Oh my

October 17, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
minsct

Anyone seeing a bunch of trends happening within the 5 panel trend?

1) suede brims
2) florals
3) animal prints

I promise you we wont be releasing hats with any of the following things listed.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

October 17, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
mproc

Of those three, the only I really like is suede brims. However, suede brims are usually combined with one of the other two. But I agree, 5 panel designs are getting way too repetitive.
October 17, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
timeless

It depends how they're used and what pattern it is. Animal prints are just getting a bit old but florals will always be popular, problem is some brands will just find the cheapest floral and make it into a hat. Without sounding too feminine you have to admire the print, there are some really beautiful floral fabrics.

I think I Love Ugly are a perfect example of how to use fabrics correctly. They're florals are beautiful, not just any old print and they only use suede when appropriate and when it works, and it's a high quality suede. And no I don't work for them, just really like their brand.
October 17, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
timeless

@minsct What can we expect? Do you have any previews?
October 17, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
minsct

@timeless all i can say is that the patterns we are using have not been seen before. We hand source all of our fabrics from top quality fabric stores, none of this internet buying bullshit. Release date scheduled for approx. October 26th-28th

October 17, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
workaholic

@blackmarketcamp lmao couldnt handle the ether RIP

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

October 17, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
timeless

@minsct Sounds good, can't wait.
October 17, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
beverleynyc

@timeless all i can say is that the patterns we are using have not been seen before. We hand source all of our fabrics from top quality fabric stores, none of this internet buying bullshit. Release date scheduled for approx. October 26th-28th

Awesome, dude. A lot of brands are putting out great stuff right now. I'll probably be copping one of your hats too. Do you know what the price range on them is going to be?
October 17, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
Aaronexx

"Storm Shadow" 1 of 3 custom camo 5 panels releasing with our fall collection online and at our retailers worldwide

I'd be all over this hat if the peak was a darker colour, e.g. Black, Obsidian grey etc
October 17, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
raszamal

@minsct Your website is down !
Post a preview bro !

When the fall edition of decades is out ?
October 17, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
Aaronexx

New cop, opinions? It was a reasonable price, its nice material and its an averagely good fit. Quite pleased but I think it could fit a little better.
October 17, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
minsct

Awesome, dude. A lot of brands are putting out great stuff right now. I'll probably be copping one of your hats too. Do you know what the price range on them is going to be?

Price Range will be around $35

@minsct Your website is down !
Post a preview bro !

Website shouldn't be down, works for me!
I'll be posting preview as soon as we get them in.

October 17, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
brdisthewrd

New cop, opinions? It was a reasonable price, its nice material and its an averagely good fit. Quite pleased but I think it could fit a little better.

tweed/wool? def wouldnt wear that come summer
October 17, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
kdott

Are people really into pajama prints on hats these days?
October 17, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
Castle Master

We have some new hats coming if for the winter so we're getting rid of the last few of these.

Use the code TOPHAT for 30% off our hat range.

Valid until midnight on sunday.

The hat is basketweave cotton and comes in black and navy.

http://secretcastle.bigcartel.com/category/hats

facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Secret-Castle/255005944569574

http://secret-castle.com/

October 17, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
jetageoflotus

tweed/wool? def wouldnt wear that come summer

im sorry but this hat looks like something a little girl would wear.. idk just look so blah. one of the worst hats supreme has made. id cop if it were under retail lol. BUT to each there own.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

October 18, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
jimbo

@magmar damn, soo nice..need that light house cap. i read you saying your gonna post the drop date on Facebook, i dont have one, so could ya maybe put it on here or pm me.. thanks!
October 18, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
timeless

@jimbo I think he said this weekend.

Please login first to reply.