FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
October 17, 2012 @ 05:35 PM

Inactive

Later wankers.

www.blackcampmarket.com | www.facebook.com/blackcampmarket

October 17, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
bak.

Oh my

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

October 17, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
minsct

Anyone seeing a bunch of trends happening within the 5 panel trend?

1) suede brims
2) florals
3) animal prints

I promise you we wont be releasing hats with any of the following things listed.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

October 17, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
mproc

Of those three, the only I really like is suede brims. However, suede brims are usually combined with one of the other two. But I agree, 5 panel designs are getting way too repetitive.
October 17, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
timeless

It depends how they're used and what pattern it is. Animal prints are just getting a bit old but florals will always be popular, problem is some brands will just find the cheapest floral and make it into a hat. Without sounding too feminine you have to admire the print, there are some really beautiful floral fabrics.

I think I Love Ugly are a perfect example of how to use fabrics correctly. They're florals are beautiful, not just any old print and they only use suede when appropriate and when it works, and it's a high quality suede. And no I don't work for them, just really like their brand.
October 17, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
timeless

@minsct What can we expect? Do you have any previews?
October 17, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
minsct

@timeless all i can say is that the patterns we are using have not been seen before. We hand source all of our fabrics from top quality fabric stores, none of this internet buying bullshit. Release date scheduled for approx. October 26th-28th

October 17, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
workaholic

@blackmarketcamp lmao couldnt handle the ether RIP

Free country? I should fuck you up for saying that

October 17, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
timeless

@minsct Sounds good, can't wait.
October 17, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
beverleynyc

@timeless all i can say is that the patterns we are using have not been seen before. We hand source all of our fabrics from top quality fabric stores, none of this internet buying bullshit. Release date scheduled for approx. October 26th-28th

Awesome, dude. A lot of brands are putting out great stuff right now. I'll probably be copping one of your hats too. Do you know what the price range on them is going to be?
October 17, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
Aaronexx

"Storm Shadow" 1 of 3 custom camo 5 panels releasing with our fall collection online and at our retailers worldwide

I'd be all over this hat if the peak was a darker colour, e.g. Black, Obsidian grey etc
October 17, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
raszamal

@minsct Your website is down !
Post a preview bro !

When the fall edition of decades is out ?
October 17, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
Aaronexx

New cop, opinions? It was a reasonable price, its nice material and its an averagely good fit. Quite pleased but I think it could fit a little better.
October 17, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
minsct

Awesome, dude. A lot of brands are putting out great stuff right now. I'll probably be copping one of your hats too. Do you know what the price range on them is going to be?

Price Range will be around $35

@minsct Your website is down !
Post a preview bro !

Website shouldn't be down, works for me!
I'll be posting preview as soon as we get them in.

October 17, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
brdisthewrd

New cop, opinions? It was a reasonable price, its nice material and its an averagely good fit. Quite pleased but I think it could fit a little better.

tweed/wool? def wouldnt wear that come summer
October 17, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
kdott

Are people really into pajama prints on hats these days?
October 17, 2012 @ 10:54 PM
Castle Master

We have some new hats coming if for the winter so we're getting rid of the last few of these.

Use the code TOPHAT for 30% off our hat range.

Valid until midnight on sunday.

The hat is basketweave cotton and comes in black and navy.

http://secretcastle.bigcartel.com/category/hats

facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Secret-Castle/255005944569574

http://secret-castle.com/

October 17, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
jetageoflotus

tweed/wool? def wouldnt wear that come summer

im sorry but this hat looks like something a little girl would wear.. idk just look so blah. one of the worst hats supreme has made. id cop if it were under retail lol. BUT to each there own.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

October 18, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
jimbo

@magmar damn, soo nice..need that light house cap. i read you saying your gonna post the drop date on Facebook, i dont have one, so could ya maybe put it on here or pm me.. thanks!
October 18, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
timeless

@jimbo I think he said this weekend.
October 18, 2012 @ 08:23 AM

Inactive

@magmar

Congrats on the new drop brohem! Hope all goes well mate, big ups Vancouverr smile
October 18, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
conductor

@magmar lookin good man. It's been fun following your progress.
October 18, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
whocriedwolf

Hello HB,

Posted in here before, still working on the dinosaur camps.
Also made a few t-shirts to go with it, in two different colourways.
Here's the sneak:

Dropping around mid-late November, no promises though, the supplier's having a lot of orders atm.
Thanks for the support guys.
https://www.facebook.com/whocriedwolf

www.facebook.com/whocriedwolf

October 18, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
MyWaysOfLife

Hello HB,

Posted in here before, still working on the dinosaur camps.
Also made a few t-shirts to go with it, in two different colourways.
Here's the sneak:

Dropping around mid-late November, no promises though, the supplier's having a lot of orders atm.
Thanks for the support guys.
https://www.facebook.com/whocriedwolf
The kid inside, loves this! Can't wait to cop.
October 19, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
Iarumas

Suede brims is a really really nice thing. If it's done in limited quantities and not spammed all over the fucking 5 panel market. Please stop.
October 19, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
jimbo

agreed^.... someone make a cap out of twizzlers, that shit would be tight
October 19, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
blvckpiggy

new to the whole camp hat deal...have a big head and never liked the way the few i had bought fit me...but copped the Supreme Dogs and Ducks and its the best fitting camp ive ever owned...idk if its the material or its just a deeper camp...was wondering if any of you guys knew any other camps that have that material or fit similar...thanks for any help
October 19, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
joexedge

new to the whole camp hat deal...have a big head and never liked the way the few i had bought fit me...but copped the Supreme Dogs and Ducks and its the best fitting camp ive ever owned...idk if its the material or its just a deeper camp...was wondering if any of you guys knew any other camps that have that material or fit similar...thanks for any help

its just deep fitting, and some sort of canvas

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

October 19, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
john0966

It's kind of similar to the canvas cap from this F/W, just a little smoother feeling. Pretty similar fit too, I don't think D&D has a phenomenal fit for someone with a large head though. I think it's pretty much average with most of supreme's recent camp caps.

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

October 19, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
mynameiszero

@blvckpiggy

dramamine is pretty deep.

Please login first to reply.