FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
October 17, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
burgyburg

@burgyburg do you wear your hats fully on you head or prop them up and have your fringe of hair seen? Because I wear them all the way on, and just got a few moupia hats in and none of them are deep enough or fit to wear them normally on my head.... also, how did you get that grizzlies/cord moupia already?

you're right, the Moupia's fit is "special"... I understands that it doesn't please everybody but i dig it. I wear all my 5P fully on head and i can wear my moupia's almost normally... almost...
For the grizzlies one, that was a real blower... a little shop called "le nouvel accord" in France was supplied before the drop date (2 of each of the wild animals collection).
October 17, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
magmar

still wary of the various feelings in here but I owe quite a lot to this thread and what it has helped me do so here you guys go, finished products from a "bedroom brand"

October 17, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
mrteebonilla

still wary of the various feelings in here but I owe quite a lot to this thread and what it has helped me do so here you guys go, finished products from a "bedroom brand"

all are dope nice shit whoadie

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

October 17, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
tsandy

Nice! Love the birds one! Good to see your got your hats made.
October 17, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
john0966

@magmar Those look great dude! They look like they might be a good fit for people such as myself, with a Jupiter-sized head. That would please me quite a bit.

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

October 17, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
mregotting

Top 5 5-Panel companies?

The Decades
Supreme
Less
Only
Huf.

My opinion post yours.

The Decades
Moupia
Supreme/Huf
Less
Moreporks

Sly Guild
Supreme
Less
Discrete
imo
can't think of a fifth......

http://wd-40s.tumblr.com/

October 17, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
californiaboy

where 2 cawp?!
October 17, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
M.

I want that bird camp!! By the way, are those beavers in the second camp?

muhstakes.tumblr.com

October 17, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
magmar

@john0966 good to hear man, pretty sure they're fine for all head sizes.smile

@californiaboy hats will be sold here when they are released. stay tuned on facebook for the drop date and time.

@muhstakes there's deers, bears, rams, and wolves all on a beautiful scenic background. sadly, no beavers.
October 17, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
InformalApparel

@magmar great stuff mate

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

October 17, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
tiberius93

Nice @magmar, really liking the birds

UFO's and Paradiddles.

October 17, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
M.

@magmar It's a nice camp even though. As well as the others. When the camps will drop?

muhstakes.tumblr.com

October 17, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
magmar

camps will be dropping hopefully this weekend. I will not be updating on this thread on the exact date and time so stay tuned on our facebook page.
October 17, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
bak.

Dope man! They look really good.

Keep us European guys in mind when setting a release time. smile

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

October 17, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
itsbeence

@magmar Was your manufacturer same as ILU? And btw, I think 50 + shipping for the camps should be lowered a little...
October 17, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
belike

@magmar Was your manufacturer same as ILU? And btw, I think 50 + shipping for the camps should be lowered a little...

they were made in new zealand and the dude lives in canada so...
October 17, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
New Generation

For those who would like to produce some custom cap, you can contact us via our website newgeneration.hk

We produce any type of headwear including 5 panel camp cap smile

Custom Cap Manufacturer - www.newgeneration.hk

October 17, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
New Generation

Custom Cap Manufacturer - www.newgeneration.hk

October 17, 2012 @ 10:19 AM

Inactive

@magmar Well done mate, really happy for you, they turned out great. I remember when you came up with the idea and were thinking about doing it, now look where you are. Love the logo as well, looks so professional. Good luck this weekend, seems they might even be an instant sell out.

www.blackcampmarket.com | www.facebook.com/blackcampmarket

October 17, 2012 @ 02:06 PM
bak.

Good luck this weekend, seems they might even be an instant sell out.

Especially when people purchase five of each to resell them for a higher price, am I right?

October 17, 2012 @ 02:27 PM
waquaxy

family gets bigger...

family gets bigger...

If I had the money. deamn, you trippy mayne. What are the two left hats on the bottom picture? Those are hitter bra. I spend time on this forum when i'm buck faded, pardon.
October 17, 2012 @ 02:40 PM

Inactive

@bak Real mature, don't make accusations about things you nothing about. There are a lot of costs involved getting the hats we buy to the UK, your obviously oblivious of this. I'm not going to lie we do account for some profit but it really is minimal after all the costs and just about covers the efforts from buying them to putting them on the website. Our main reasoning is so that UK customers can have an easy option for buying these hats, not one brand is UK based, they're mostly US or NZ and it's not easy for a customer to buy them if they don't have experience buying from abroad. This is one of the reasons we want to start our own brand so we can offer better prices.

October 17, 2012 @ 02:44 PM

Inactive

More on topic, don't know if everyone's seen this, sorry if it's been posted already. This and Decades Vintage 2 I'm looking forward to most.

October 17, 2012 @ 03:49 PM
bak.

@bak Real mature, don't make accusations about things you nothing about. There are a lot of costs involved getting the hats we buy to the UK, your obviously oblivious of this. I'm not going to lie we do account for some profit but it really is minimal after all the costs and just about covers the efforts from buying them to putting them on the website. Our main reasoning is so that UK customers can have an easy option for buying these hats, not one brand is UK based, they're mostly US or NZ and it's not easy for a customer to buy them if they don't have experience buying from abroad. This is one of the reasons we want to start our own brand so we can offer better prices.

As if.

"don't make accusations about things you nothing about."
You call yourself havin "a keen interest in business" and that's cute. But there is no real skill for doing the shit you are doing.

"There are a lot of costs involved getting the hats we buy to the UK"..."we do account for some profit but it really is minimal"

So would you please tell me what you mean by "a lot of costs" except shipping (and maybe some customs)?
The most hats you sell are either Moupias (which is based in Spain so no customs within the EU) or camps you could have purchased via Flatspot (which is based in the UK).
A Moupia hat retails for 45 Euros and the shipping is 15 Euros. 60 Euros equals 48 GBP. You sell it for 75 GBP (I think without shipping). That's raping people who really wanted one of the camps you stole away for reselling them.

"Our main reasoning is so that UK customers can have an easy option for buying these hats" ... "it's not easy for a customer to buy them if they don't have experience buying from aborad"
Come on. Do you even believe the things you say yourself? 5 panels aren't purchased by elderlies and it's really not rocket science. ( Cart > Address > PayPal > Wait till the package arrives.)
What a lame excuse.

For love's sake: I already said it and I gotta say it again. The Bright Lights Camps turned out too dope. I even think about passing on the Moupias releasing later today..

October 17, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
leify23

Lol you literally talk absolute shit. If your accusing this guy of knowing nothing (as if its that hard) I do know, and youre talking out of your fucking ass as usual. Here are just a few basic examples; you bought flatspot florals (raised the price by 15 pounds even though they werent even sold out when you put them up). The mountain cap was 35 retail in the uk, again you raise the price this time to 100. Why are you trying to make it out like you are doing people a favour? youre just a reseller rinsing people. Its not hard to do what you do, you just sit at a computer on a day of release...press buy and then double the price on your website. Why does everyone doing this think theyre some kind of entrepreneur?

Instagram - LE11FFF

October 17, 2012 @ 05:18 PM

Inactive

-----

October 17, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
leify23

I've tried to keep a professional etiquette but it's hard when reading your comments. Fuck what you think, I'm the one with the business, I run it how I fucking please. I'm not forcing people to buy the hats and as much as I'd like to give all the hats away for free, some of us need money to live on. Everything is sold out apart from my new stock, why should I change my prices. And stop thinking you know it all, you don't know the first thing about how I run my business, you just assume, for example I did not get the QL Mountain hat for £35, it was a shit load more than that. A last congrats to magmar, moderators please close my account, I'm done with this shitty forum.

Business? Jesus christ man get your head out of your ass...you are a glorified reseller...having a fucking website doesnt make you Richard Branson. Judging by the fact you pay resell to then rinse people for even more money i know more than you...or atleast i know when to sit at my computer at the right time lol. Oh and tbh i dont think anyone on here gives a shit of you stay or go, so if youre going to throw your toys out of the pram its probably best to close your own account. Honestly i could shoot you down all day but you shoot yourself in the foot with half the stuff you say anyway. Good day sir

Instagram - LE11FFF

October 17, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
SHARKlN

Lol, what a baby
October 17, 2012 @ 05:35 PM

Inactive

Later wankers.

October 17, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
bak.

Oh my