October 13, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
mikeyei

Jesus fucking christ. Let people post stuff about camp caps in a CAMP CAP THREAD. All they want is to share what they like and I personally have no problem with that. It's people like sharkin that ruin the whole aspect of wearing camp caps. Its a fucking hat, calm your shit and let people do what they want. Just because you hate it doesn't mean the rest of us do as well. Stop being butt hurt, they are just hats.
October 13, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
leify23

@sharkin I'd like to know what you thought was better, Mad Hatter? What I liked about Black Camp Market was that it sounds professional, a lot of the other suggestions in my opinion were ridiculous and inappropriate.

And I don't know about other people but I learnt most of what I know elsewhere. Which is why I also know that you can get a hat on the market in 1-2 months, not a year.
@sharkin I'd like to know what you thought was better, Mad Hatter? What I liked about Black Camp Market was that it sounds professional, a lot of the other suggestions in my opinion were ridiculous and inappropriate.

And I don't know about other people but I learnt most of what I know elsewhere. Which is why I also know that you can get a hat on the market in 1-2 months, not a year.

I dont really understand what there is to know? which is why everyone is doing it its pretty much fabric/ manufacturer...its literally two steps. I was obviously not being serious when i said a year but chances are even if people like the hat in 2 months time theyll have long forgotten about it and wont give a shit. Im all for looking into the latest shit and chances are i would buy your stuff if it was there infront of me, but why the fuck i have to look at stuff which hasnt even been made yet and is in the 'works' is beyond me. Like come back and post when youve got them made and on your site, otherwise its just the same old speculative drawings, which really have no true bearings on the quality or finish of the product....its not even a prototype like that kid on here makes...its just a drawing

Instagram - LE11FFF

October 13, 2012 @ 02:36 AM

Inactive

Feedback, the main reason I myself do it at least. It's nice to see what people think about the fabrics, I can wait and show you some finished hats but if people don't like them then it's too late to do anything.

At the moment we're set on the birds and swans, were going to have to drop the platypus as @trevorsanderson is using it already, shame but its no problem, looking forward to seeing it @trevorsanderson. Here are a few more fabrics, let us know what you think.

www.blackcampmarket.com | www.facebook.com/blackcampmarket

October 13, 2012 @ 06:34 AM
spenc

Feedback, the main reason I myself do it at least. It's nice to see what people think about the fabrics, I can wait and show you some finished hats but if people don't like them then it's too late to do anything.

At the moment we're set on the birds and swans, were going to have to drop the platypus as @trevorsanderson is using it already, shame but its no problem, looking forward to seeing it @trevorsanderson. Here are a few more fabrics, let us know what you think.

skunks would be nice, maybe koalas and mayyyybe pandas. idk about the others
October 13, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
sanvhez

Hey guys just calm down this is just a thread to share some ideas about 5 panel I'm french and i learnt everything about 5 panel thanks to that huge discussion that i follow from the beginning. We can talk about everything which dealing with 5 panel and help each other to improve,get,create or show what we love, These caps.
October 13, 2012 @ 09:29 AM
bak.

I dont really understand what there is to know? which is why everyone is doing it its pretty much fabric/ manufacturer...its literally two steps. I was obviously not being serious when i said a year but chances are even if people like the hat in 2 months time theyll have long forgotten about it and wont give a shit. Im all for looking into the latest shit and chances are i would buy your stuff if it was there infront of me, but why the fuck i have to look at stuff which hasnt even been made yet and is in the 'works' is beyond me. Like come back and post when youve got them made and on your site, otherwise its just the same old speculative drawings, which really have no true bearings on the quality or finish of the product....its not even a prototype like that kid on here makes...its just a drawing

Beste Grüße aus Deutschland!

October 13, 2012 @ 11:35 AM
the_junglist

this thread these days<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

i'm done

farewell y'all
October 13, 2012 @ 12:40 PM
neliuss

This thread has become so funny and disappointing at the same time, I used to check this thread on a daily basis to read about new 5 panels and websites that sell them.
But now it's just a big mess of people posting shitty and cheap animal fabrics, and asking for feedback for their so called 5 panel brands.
You're even asking each other not to use a certain fabric, because you're already using it for your own "brand", really... what the fuck?
It's only a matter of time before this 5 panel trend will fade away (just like all other trends do in this world), and then your 5 panel brand is nothing.
October 13, 2012 @ 01:26 PM
HarborCo

@blackcampmarket you should stop posting every fucking fabric you find on the Internet.

Also, PEOPLE THIS ISN'T A THREAD FOR ARGUING ITS A THREAD FOR SHARING

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

October 13, 2012 @ 01:50 PM
chads

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
whoosh waves in the ocean

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 13, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
pusherman

seen this from blacksmith skate co pon de instagram. looks like I'll now be buying both haha

October 13, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
xenvy

The horse and hounds print is awesome!
October 13, 2012 @ 04:10 PM

Inactive

If anyone missed out on the latest Moupia or LESS drops they're now available on our website.

www.blackcampmarket.com

Thanks.

www.blackcampmarket.com | www.facebook.com/blackcampmarket

October 13, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
SHARKlN

were going to have to drop the platypus as @trevorsanderson is using it already

this sums up my entire argument. thanks for the irony
October 13, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
aphex

All this from a guy whos username is Box Logo and clearly loves Supreme, one of the most unoriginal brands out there at the moment who rely on dickriders to sell their shit to. And worst off all you go and buy their shit and try to sell it to people at rip off prices. Thats a lot worse than anything these guys trying to start their own brand are doing.
October 13, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
caribouchris

Back on topic, love the screen printed patterns that the decades is doing over their patterns ... really nice touch. Cant wait for the drop.

http://www.clyw.ca

October 13, 2012 @ 05:17 PM
HarborCo

All this from a guy whos username is Box Logo and clearly loves Supreme, one of the most unoriginal brands out there at the moment who rely on dickriders to sell their shit to. And worst off all you go and buy their shit and try to sell it to people at rip off prices. Thats a lot worse than anything these guys trying to start their own brand are doing.

Fighting over the Internet is cool. It's not like its what little bitches do or anything.
SERIOUSLY STOP THIS SHIT AND START SHARING CREATIVE IDEAS! This isn't how this shit is supposed to happen. We are all responsible people. Why can't we just get along and follow rules, post creative ideas, criticize constructively, not fight about stupid shit, and have a good time? Seriously. This thread used to be great. I'd get on here every day looking at what people were sharing. Now all people do on here is fight and bitch at eachother. Being creative is such an important thing in life. Why can't we just all work the fuck together and stop fucking bitching?

October 13, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
aphex

That's what people are trying to do, share their ideas and all people like @sharkin are doing is ruining that.
October 13, 2012 @ 05:40 PM
SHARKlN

All this from a guy whos username is Box Logo and clearly loves Supreme

@aphex, don't make yourself look so gullible, my username is sharkin
October 13, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
HarborCo

All this from a guy whos username is Box Logo and clearly loves Supreme

@aphex, don't make yourself look so gullible, my username is sharkin

You guys are like kindergarden kids.

October 13, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
leify23

Wait...you clearly know fuckall...'black camp market' the guy who your defending here has a site dedicated to reselling camp caps for like 5 times retail. And as far as camp cap companies go...they in effect fuck you anyway..thats why so many people are trying to do it...you buy a shitty fabric for like 20 forward it to a company and then flip each camp for like 25 times what it cost to manufacture. Some people should just log off, its too easy picking some of you off. The people who are getting pissed off are the ones who were here before it got shit

Instagram - LE11FFF

October 13, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
SHARKlN

Would someone mind buying me a dogs and ducks camp?

Supreme, one of the most unoriginal brands out there at the moment who rely on dickriders to sell their shit to. And worst off all you go and buy their shit and try to sell it to people at rip off prices.

If someone can buy me a navy dogs camp I will pay them $65 for it.

There's the butthurt...
October 13, 2012 @ 06:02 PM
HarborCo

STOP.

October 13, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
SHARKlN

October 13, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
minsct

5 Panel Brands are so unsustainable. There is nothing wrong with making camps, but making an entire brand around them just because they are trending? So wack. Can't wait till the trend hits the floor and you all have nothing left.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

October 13, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
minsct

*slut edit

October 13, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

This thread has become so funny and disappointing at the same time, I used to check this thread on a daily basis to read about new 5 panels and websites that sell them.
But now it's just a big mess of people posting shitty and cheap animal fabrics, and asking for feedback for their so called 5 panel brands.
You're even asking each other not to use a certain fabric, because you're already using it for your own "brand", really... what the fuck?
It's only a matter of time before this 5 panel trend will fade away (just like all other trends do in this world), and then your 5 panel brand is nothing.

+1

So many people spoilt it. It's sad cos everyone saw this coming to be honest, was inevitable
October 13, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
imnewhere

http://www.buy.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=234188521

has anyone bought one of these? for the price the quality seems questionable
October 13, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
minsct

http://www.buy.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=234188521

has anyone bought one of these? for the price the quality seems questionable

The ugliness and visibly poor quality of these seems unquestionable.

October 14, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
survivaltactics

Picked up the Quiet Life Cord Tie Dye the other day, its fucking beautiful, really digging it.

Please login first to reply.