Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 10, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
spenc

fucking pisses me off seeing kids wearing fake supreme camp caps.
October 11, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
InformalApparel

@blackcampmarket I want to see!

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

October 11, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
waquaxy

are 5 panels dead yet lol

^ eh fuk u bra
October 11, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
chads

We are thinking about making our own hats under our own brand, just wondering if you guys are a bit bored of all these new 5 panel brands or if you would still buy if the price is reasonable. We have access to some very unique fabrics so we can almost promise we won't just be another 5 panel brand. We even have some previews of some of the materials we were thinking about using if you guys are interested in seeing.

I am very bored with all these '5 panel brands'. These days, everyone and their Mom wants to start a 5 panel brand and they all use the same generic fabric. Your unique fabrics better be pretty damn interesting. If you got previews then show them off. I am already skeptical so please prove to me that you have something original to show.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 11, 2012 @ 01:09 AM

Inactive

@blackcampmarket I want to see!

I will get some previews up asap, hopefully you guys will like them. We're all quite set on the idea now.

Am I wrong in thinking 5 panel hats are, and I hate to use the term but 'in' at the moment. They're definitely getting more popular, almost every brand are selling out almost instantly now, For example, don't know if you follow but Moupia have just released 4 new hats a few hours ago, sold out within minutes. (if you did miss out we've managed to get some at Black Camp Market, sorry had to slip that in).

www.blackcampmarket.com | www.facebook.com/blackcampmarket

October 11, 2012 @ 01:14 AM

Inactive

I am very bored with all these '5 panel brands'. These days, everyone and their Mom wants to start a 5 panel brand and they all use the same generic fabric. Your unique fabrics better be pretty damn interesting. If you got previews then show them off. I am already skeptical so please prove to me that you have something original to show.

I agree, that's the hardest bit, to stand out and do something that doesn't make you just another 5 panel brand. Bit scared to put the previews up now hah, hopefully you'll like them, they're pretty unique to me at least. Appreciate your honesty though, just finishing off a few of the designs, please be harsh as you feel is necessary, I prefer to get constructive feedback before starting anything.

October 11, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
SHARKlN

slippin it in... that's one way of saying it smile
October 11, 2012 @ 01:59 AM
InformalApparel

@blackcampmarket respect. looking forward to it.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

October 11, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
InformalApparel

anyone on here got their moupia hats in yet and wanna share some fit pics?

October 11, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
joexedge

Are 5 panels more popular where you guys live now?

I see a couple more people rocking them but people still seem to be in love with snapbacks round here

Back in high school there was just me and maybe two other people wearing em?

Now in college I've been noticing a lot of Obey, Supreme and Huf. Though it's really just like 10% of the school.

how is the quality of profound aesthetic 5 panels ?

Top-notch, won't disappoint. Get on dat.
Are 5 panels more popular where you guys live now?

im the only one at my college that wears one @kujo looks like ill try to get one

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

October 11, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
itsbeence

Well we're fucked. Motherfucking chinese replica sites are now putting up fake Only NY and Huf... smhrazz razz razz
October 11, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
magmar

Well we're fucked. Motherfucking chinese replica sites are now putting up fake Only NY and Huf... smhrazz razz razz

you don't know how much I hoped that you were lying but damn.. http://www.caphatsbuy.org/only-snapback-hats
October 11, 2012 @ 07:35 AM
rhythmz

how sad.. fake only hats... its crazy cause those actually look pretty well replicated...

for sale: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/181467/?#post-3742277

October 11, 2012 @ 09:43 AM
aphex

That is so disappointing to see. I hope no one buys them and they stop making them before it spreads to every hat. On a better note, what brand does everyone think makes the most unique 5 panels at the moment, or what particular hats you think are most unique.
October 11, 2012 @ 01:38 PM

Inactive

Is everyone bored with florals? Or would you buy a floral still if you really liked it. Same question with animal prints also. We've got a whole load of previews ready, just trying to choose the best few.

October 11, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
SHARKlN

Raised by Wolves dropped a bunch of new five panels.

http://www.raisedbywolves.ca/shop.html
October 11, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
shaolinsfinest

Is everyone bored with florals? Or would you buy a floral still if you really liked it. Same question with animal prints also. We've got a whole load of previews ready, just trying to choose the best few.

I'm not necessarily bored with florals, animal prints or any other motif hat as long as the color pairing works. Never been a big fan of the feathers camp for instance, but love the dog and ducks recently release. As I get older, I try to avoid flashy colors pretty much, regardless of design.
October 11, 2012 @ 03:39 PM

Inactive

Ok, here it goes. These are just a few we like, we have a lot more fabrics that we are considering. Let us know what you think of these, which stand out etc. And what do you think of the name, it was just the first thing that came to our mind for the purpose of the image but we quite like it.

October 11, 2012 @ 03:41 PM
amigo

I´m sorry to say what I´m gonna say, but this is what I think.
Are "crazy" 5-panels "in"? Yes (you guys have actually created a trend) so, soon you´ll see them more and more untill they burn, and then we will go back to normal.
Are camp caps original? No, not anymore. They were 2 years ago, even 1 year ago. it is soo easy to go and look for fabrics online, and put a matching korduroy or suede peak on it . Every drop I am seeing this days, like the just anounced Moupia animal series uses this formula. I have seen those fabrics already and have browsed trough different fabric retailers.

I still think camps are cool because they are light, they offer good transpiration to the head, and they also have a beautiful shape. There are a lot of cool brands, yes… but they drop only 20 per style each time, and that is nothing for a big market as big as the world.
Thats why they sell so fast. Watch out! Because one day the steep curve of demand will fall down so fast… and it is gonna be a heavy fall. That is why nobody make big amounts of hats. When will this happen? Nobody knows.
Buy a 5-panel because you love them, not because they are "so original" or to resell it again ( that practice is called specullation, by the way) Do not care if others have it or if it is fashion or not. Wear it proud because you like this hats, because you like the colors and because you want to do it.

Who would´t like to create beutiful hats like this.Why not?
The word is born.
October 11, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
jimjim

@blackcampmarket They're very similar to the countless other camps out there in terms of style/colour. I'm not seeing anything there which would particularly sway me towards buying one instead of another brand. I was hoping you'd have something slightly more original but I guess it's hard to whilst staying on trend. Saying that, the first and last designs are pretty nice and I would consider buying if the price was right.
October 11, 2012 @ 04:12 PM

Inactive

I appreciate your comments. I mean of course we want to create something thats unique and original and not be like every other 5 panel brand out there but like almost every business the purpose is to make money and we don't want to go so far off trend that we don't sell or only appeal to a very limited market. I mean you mention Moupia's new animals collection, they are beautiful but yes they are predictable. Nonetheless I can almost guarantee they'll sell out instantly.

So what do you guys want to see, I know that should be my part but we have so many fabric choices, don't know which ones to show you. And price wise what's do you guys think is reasonable, up to $45?

October 11, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
caribouchris

@blackcampmarket love the camels, dinsosaurs, and penguins ... would be neat to play around with some solids?

http://www.clyw.ca

October 11, 2012 @ 05:10 PM

Inactive

It is amazing what you come across online.

October 11, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
joexedge

It is amazing what you come across online.

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

October 11, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
thedecades

October 11, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
anthooony

@blackcampmarket Dinosaurs and Penguins are the best imo. Make those happen!
October 11, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
anthooony

@thedecades Can't wait for these drops!
October 11, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
mproc

I dig the camels.

I really want that platypus print some guy had though.
October 11, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
somekindof

@blackcampmarket the butterfly fabric looks nice, but nothing is really original, just some nice fabrics with a contrasting peak, it's been done before. I would still consider buying one, because i'm not yet tired of designs like this. But it is not as original as you claimed it to be.
Also, good looking out on the fabrics that have been used before, dissapointed by the ILU one sad
October 11, 2012 @ 05:59 PM

Inactive

@mproc Thanks, and you mean this fabric?

Please login first to reply.