300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
October 6, 2012 @ 01:48 PM
chads

this look real to yall? Like the design but idk if supreme actually released a camp with this print on it,.

Yes, this is a legit Supreme hat. They made three different colors of this hat: blue,black and red.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 6, 2012 @ 02:07 PM
HarborCo

this look real to yall? Like the design but idk if supreme actually released a camp with this print on it,.

Yes, this is a legit Supreme hat. They made three different colors of this hat: blue,black and red.

I think it's a 2009?

http://harbor.storenvy.com/

October 6, 2012 @ 03:48 PM
magmar

Can anyone vouch for the quality of Lurk Hard camps? Looking at this Paisley shit they got but want to know the quality of them

MADE IN CHINA

I Love Ugly panels are made in China and to be honest, the quality is on point.

I don't know where you are getting this information but ILU's 5 panels are made in Auckland, NZ, with the same manufacturer as Sly Guild, Vic, etc.

their new batch are made in china since their NZ manufacturer couldn't handle their quantities. check a few pages back on the ILU thread for proof.
October 6, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
jetageoflotus

I think it's a 2009?

those eyelets look huge to me for some reason.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

October 6, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
chriscosta

It's real. It's a tropical from a couple years ago, don't even think they made fakes of them.

5-Panel/Camp Cap FS Thread: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204567

October 6, 2012 @ 05:30 PM
chads

I think it's a 2009?

those eyelets look huge to me for some reason.

They are huge, thats the only Supreme hat I've seen with those big eyelets.
The hat came out S/S 2010

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 6, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
Argot Alexa

Thoughts?

Just got Camps in today! The fit is perfect.
Line launches in 2 weeks!
Well be doing a give away for 4 camps and the 2 shirts in a week!!
Follow us on facebook or twitter to participate.

www.facebook.com/theargotiers
www.twitter.com/theargotiers
www.theargotiers.com

www.theargotiers.com

October 6, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Finally. And the quality is great.

Can I ask whereabouts you copped this?
October 6, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
john0966

That Supreme cap is from S/S 2010.

Shoes n shit http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/forum/topic/187366/ http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/181940/?topic_page=1#post-3725825

October 6, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Oh thanks man, guess it'll be pretty pricey online now
October 6, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
vizual

Finally. And the quality is great.

Can I ask whereabouts you copped this?

http://www.thedecadeshatco.com/
October 6, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
hypreme

Can anyone vouch for the quality of Lurk Hard camps? Looking at this Paisley shit they got but want to know the quality of them

MADE IN CHINA

I don't know where you are getting this information but ILU's 5 panels are made in Auckland, NZ, with the same manufacturer as Sly Guild, Vic, etc.

Lol well I got my facts direct from ILU. They USED to be made in NZ. Trust me, I live in NZ and I own a number of I Love Ugly 5 panels, they now make them in China. If you have any of their recent ones then you'd know because the tag inside specifically states "Made In China".

http://werobthieves.tumblr.com/

October 6, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
sparkythedinosaur

the 2 sickest camp caps this year for me have been the 'supreme ikat in orange' and the 'the quiet life tie dye corduroy' they were both rad releases!

street bound

October 7, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
magmar

MADE IN CHINA

Lol well I got my facts direct from ILU. They USED to be made in NZ. Trust me, I live in NZ and I own a number of I Love Ugly 5 panels, they now make them in China. If you have any of their recent ones then you'd know because the tag inside specifically states "Made In China".

proof for the lazy. (my red saddle)

permalink to my thread post on page 6 of ILU thread
http://hypebeast.com/forums/post/3638681
October 7, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
valleyla

the 2 sickest camp caps this year for me have been the 'supreme ikat in orange' and the 'the quiet life tie dye corduroy' they were both rad releases!

My top three have been (in order) Supreme blue Liberty from F/W '12, Supreme yellow Washed Twill from S/S '12 and Supreme khaki Camel from S/S '12. I haven't purchased any other brands just because I haven't known any other brands that produce quality camps for affordable prices but I have a feeling that'll change soon cool
October 7, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
howthegodschill

MADE IN CHINA

proof for the lazy. (my red saddle)

permalink to my thread post on page 6 of ILU thread
http://hypebeast.com/forums/post/3638681

Damn, that's a bummer. I got a New Zealand cap.
This is from my Lulu camp cap.

howthegodschill.tumblr.com

October 7, 2012 @ 03:09 AM

Inactive

Its funny how so many people on this thread want a piece into the 5 panel game yet majority dont even have the basics down such as a plan and brand name. Stop asking people for manufactures. Educate yourself and quit relying on others.
October 7, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
valleyla

Its funny how so many people on this thread want a piece into the 5 panel game yet majority dont even have the basics down such as a plan and brand name. Stop asking people for manufactures. Educate yourself and quit relying on others.

Let me throw up a disclaimer because this is partially directed at me since I asked for some information. I've looked around and can't find any manufacturers. Secondly, I asked for a school project first and foremost. Thirdly, I have brand name ideas and a plan as well as taking business classes for a business plan.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.
October 7, 2012 @ 03:26 AM

Inactive

I wasnt directing it anyone. Just tired of people asking questions that can easily be resolved through research.

Shortcuts have its ends.
October 7, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
valleyla

I wasnt directing it anyone. Just tired of people asking questions that can easily be resolved through research.

Shortcuts have its ends.

I got you. I know there were no names said but I figured since I was in that general group I'd throw that out there.
October 7, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
thedecades

Custom T-Camo and Bulgarian Rain Camo releasing with our Storm Shadow 5 panel in a few weeks on thedecadeshatco.com and our retailers worldwide
October 7, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
joliver

Finding a manufacturer isn't hard...
October 7, 2012 @ 04:22 AM
Argot Alexa

Finding a quality one is...

www.theargotiers.com

October 7, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
valleyla

I've looked around and can't seem to find one that seems A. quality or B. legitimate
October 7, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
Argot Alexa

I've looked around and can't seem to find one that seems A. quality or B. legitimate

Took me forever and a ton of $ to come across mine.

www.theargotiers.com

October 7, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
valleyla

Took me forever and a ton of $ to come across mine.

About how much cash did you end up spending?
October 7, 2012 @ 09:59 AM
belike

http://www.hatworx.com/camp-cap.html

done.
October 7, 2012 @ 10:08 AM
joliver

http://www.hatworx.com/camp-cap.html

done.

^ Exactly, this is same manufacturer as Grand Scheme. One of their designs is actually one of staple designs on that website. It is custom as well, so I'm sure you could negotiate prices and fabrics with them.

October 7, 2012 @ 10:12 AM
joliver

Larger size of the Grand Scheme 5 panel

I am very happy with the quality of their designs as well, just because hatworx is easy to find doesn't mean it makes shitty hats.
October 7, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
aphex

Anyone know what hat this is, never seen it before.

Please login first to reply.