Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 13, 2012 @ 02:48 PM
thegnarstar

Anybody know how companies such as Rip N' Dip, I Love Ugly, and so on create their 5-panels?

¶¶ FS/FT ¶¶ Supreme Canvas Camp Cap (Black) 9/10 ≈ UpperPlayground Camp Cap (Maroon/Red) 8/10

May 13, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
chads

Anybody know how companies such as Rip N' Dip, I Love Ugly, and so on create their 5-panels?

manufacturer

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 14, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
thegnarstar

manufacturer

Yes, but what manufacturer do they use is the question! I've noticed the quality between Johnny Cupcake and Supreme hats are identical, style, eyelets, raised brim, etcetera.. I'm hoping to find out who makes their hats.

¶¶ FS/FT ¶¶ Supreme Canvas Camp Cap (Black) 9/10 ≈ UpperPlayground Camp Cap (Maroon/Red) 8/10

May 14, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
chads

manufacturer

Yes, but what manufacturer do they use is the question! I've noticed the quality between Johnny Cupcake and Supreme hats are identical, style, eyelets, raised brim, etcetera.. I'm hoping to find out who makes their hats.

Well we all know they use a manufacturer but if we all knew then everyone would be manufacturing hats for their 'brand'. So the answer is I don't know.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 15, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
sweatpants$

manufacturer

Well we all know they use a manufacturer but if we all knew then everyone would be manufacturing hats for their 'brand'. So the answer is I don't know.

DQM, Huf, 10 Deep, Acapulco Gold all get their snaps and 5 panels from the same manufacturer as Supreme. They're based in socal
May 15, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
chads

manufacturer

DQM, Huf, 10 Deep, Acapulco Gold all get their snaps and 5 panels from the same manufacturer as Supreme. They're based in socal

Do you know the name/care to share?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 15, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
spinningharmony

If anyone has one of these for sale PM me.

any c/w
May 15, 2012 @ 09:57 AM
illusive

If anyone has one of these for sale PM me.

any c/w
Depending whether your from the UK or not BelowStore have all the c/w in stock.
May 17, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
howthegodschill

Anyone else end up grabbing one of these the other night?

howthegodschill.tumblr.com

May 17, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
SHARKlN

manufacturer

what's your source on this? been wondering for a minute but have found no evidence
May 17, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
thegnarstar

nah brah, enjoy your white water rapids.

May 17, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
christopher.

nah brah, enjoy your white water rapids.
Says the guy who bought a Supreme tarpon.
May 18, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
willc

I wish, I was there for the 10:30 drop and the server crashed so they said they would release it tomorrow and then it released 30 minutes later :l
May 18, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
alphakennybody

ONLY 5 panel/s drop yesterday was dope.
May 18, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
sweatpants$

manufacturer

what's your source on this? been wondering for a minute but have found no evidence

source is the production people that I had as a connect back in the day. I've seen rooms full of 5 panels. Funny thing is a few years ago and earlier, supreme and others were just picking stock fabric so other people could make hats with the same material. I have a golf resort 5 panel that's exactly the same as a s09 supreme hat
May 18, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
chads

manufacturer

source is the production people that I had as a connect back in the day. I've seen rooms full of 5 panels. Funny thing is a few years ago and earlier, supreme and others were just picking stock fabric so other people could make hats with the same material. I have a golf resort 5 panel that's exactly the same as a s09 supreme hat

Will you tell us what the name of the manufacturer though? Its cool that you have this connect but it would be even cooler if you would be down to sharing it!
Feel free to PM me as well if you would rather do that.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

May 19, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
unemployed

the new camo thrasher camp is pretty rad
May 19, 2012 @ 06:23 AM
howthegodschill

the new camo thrasher camp is pretty rad

Agreed. Bummed I missed out on them.

May 19, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
yonge&stclair

if i could only own one 5 panel, it would have to be the quiet life's clouds 5 panel. fuck. i need this camp:

hmu anyone willing to part with theirs. this camp is money.

overdose.

May 19, 2012 @ 05:36 PM

Inactive

May 19, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
yonge&stclair

^ shieeetttt, thanks brah

overdose.

May 19, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
illusive

if i could only own one 5 panel, it would have to be the quiet life's clouds 5 panel. fuck. i need this camp:

Here
'Extremely rare' Fuck off is it
May 19, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
howthegodschill

I have it. I don't want to sell it, but I'd be willing to do a trade for it.

May 19, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
jacobsever

I wish I would have grabbed that.
Nice Lockin Out logo btw.

May 20, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
endagr8

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390420687169?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_972

Flakers gonna flake.

May 21, 2012 @ 02:41 PM
streetx

Less 5 panels, they're a Taiwanese brand

Prices are great considering, dunno about dollars but one of them was only 26 pounds, which is extremely cheap really

Less looks dope. How are the quality on these man? on par with the supreme's, HUF's etc?
May 21, 2012 @ 02:42 PM
streetx

http://lesscrew.bigcartel.com/

The cost + shipping of the leopard print hat to the US is about 61$

What the quality on these like? comparable to the supreme's huf's etc etc ?
May 21, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
breshco

By seeing how those are constructed I would say that those are from the same manufacturer as Supreme and Huf 5-panels and will fit same.

www.previewclothing.com | facebook.com/PRVWCLOTHING | previewclothing.tumblr.com | instagram: @previewclothing

May 21, 2012 @ 09:44 PM
illusive

Don't know if its the angle but the peaks look smaller than most 5 panels.

By seeing how those are constructed I would say that those are from the same manufacturer as Supreme and Huf 5-panels and will fit same.
Don't know if its the angle but the peaks look smaller than most 5 panels.
May 22, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
omfgruben

anyone else fuck with indcsn?

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

Please login first to reply.